Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Number 225 Katakata Street - Literature (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Number 225 Katakata Street (1318932 Views)

[MUST READ] Welcome To Lagos: Danfo Palavas (very Funny) / Welcome To The US. / Welcome To My Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (263) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 7:17pm On Apr 04, 2018
phoenixchap:
Centino, this update nor too give me the orgasm like other earlier updates.you will have to come back and do justice to it, @least mama Akunna isn't trying to be funny so far.

Some characters are getting lost along the way bro don't kill it.

KUDOS

Orgasm grin grin grin

This one was designed to make you think not cum - Food for thought wink

Stay tuned though. Tori still plenty.

6 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by MhizSuccess(f): 8:01pm On Apr 04, 2018
yehmy:
want to add u up
Add me up
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Kaycee9242(m): 1:27am On Apr 05, 2018
Centino well-done u are really good but if possible reduce dis Bible side abeg its boring
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 8:26am On Apr 05, 2018
MhizSuccess:

Add me up

yhemi and MhizSuccess. I notice you guys been noticing each other on my thread. I want to put you notice that your endevour is pretty noticeable cheesy

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 8:26am On Apr 05, 2018
Kaycee9242:
Centino well-done u are really good but if possible reduce dis Bible side abeg its boring

grin grin grin
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by dimssy(m): 12:11pm On Apr 05, 2018
So I don enter.

How una dey?

Oga centino... weldone oo

Yhemi and mhizsuccess ...I see una ooo
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Praizymicheal(f): 12:53pm On Apr 05, 2018
Love this
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Rollins777(m): 7:06pm On Apr 05, 2018
Centino, you are are the best with worthy inspiration.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by MhizSuccess(f): 7:28pm On Apr 05, 2018
dimssy:
So I don enter.

How una dey?
Oga centino... weldone oo
Yhemi and mhizsuccess ...I see una ooo
What did u see?
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by dimssy(m): 8:31pm On Apr 05, 2018
MhizSuccess:

What did u see?

Something my eye didn't see ni oo
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by sheycrown(f): 11:35pm On Apr 05, 2018
Centino centino, long time no hear......thanks for the update. This castro guy is very funny o, see the way he ran off. Fake christian like him.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 7:46am On Apr 06, 2018
Praizymicheal:
Love this

Thanks wink

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 7:46am On Apr 06, 2018
Rollins777:
Centino, you are are the best with worthy inspiration.

Thanks a lot man.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 7:47am On Apr 06, 2018
sheycrown:
Centino centino, long time no hear......thanks for the update. This castro guy is very funny o, see the way he ran off. Fake christian like him.

You fashied me na... undecided And since you left they started bullying me anyhow. smiley
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Dhavido(m): 11:18am On Apr 06, 2018
[quote author=SparrowNet post=66411296][/quote]

I guess it’s an offence to state my opinion on a post on Naira land because of some lowlife e-warriors that have nothing better to do than attacking others
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by sheycrown(f): 6:00pm On Apr 06, 2018
Centino:

You fashied me na... undecided And since you left they started bullying me anyhow. smiley

Hehehehehehe, oya sorry....take this � kiss kiss kiss
Na business jere, ma binu
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by sheycrown(f): 6:01pm On Apr 06, 2018
Centino:

Na business jere, ma binu.
BTW, who are the people bullying my centino?? Make I no just catch you o!
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 7:36pm On Apr 06, 2018
sheycrown:

Na business jere, ma binu.
BTW, who are the people bullying my centino?? Make I no just catch you o!

kiss kiss kiss

Thanks sheycrown welcome back. I have forgiven them so make we leave them cheesy

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by nkay2020: 10:59pm On Apr 06, 2018
@centino baby I didn't fashy you. I have read all the updates.Please keep them coming.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 7:51am On Apr 07, 2018
nkay2020:
@centino baby I didn't fashy you. I have read all the updates.Please keep them coming.

Wow nkay2020!

So nice to see my friends again.

Welcome back dear kiss

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by SunFlow(m): 3:12pm On Apr 07, 2018
Centino:

Wow nkay2020!
So nice to see my friends again.
Welcome back dear kiss
Centino abi centimeter, Shebi you know say you are good.
keep it up centimeter
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by nkay2020: 3:40pm On Apr 07, 2018
@centino, thanks sweetie. Love love the recent updates. Mama must confess oh. I don't want Maya and Calabar boy to suffer for nothing.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 8:42am On Apr 08, 2018
THE DINNER

Wasiu waltzed into the compound with a knapsack on his back. He stopped to kick a ball about with a group of kids in the frontage until their mothers began to call out to them to end their game as it was getting dark. Sunset saw the human traffic into 225 Katakata Street double as people returned from their pursuit of daily bread. Mama Cowbell and Josiah began to pack their things to close their shops, as they did not usually have business at night. On somebody’s radio, armchair critics were debating the propriety of appropriating $1b dollars for the procurement of arms on the eve of a general election. One was saying “Is this not another Dasukigate about to happen before our very eyes? What is wrong with this country? They say thunder does not strike in one place twice. But in Nigeria, thunder strikes in one place one thousand times. Watch it, in two years time, we will be learning how this $1b developed legs and wings and flew away.”

Wasiu moonwalked to where Mama Akunna was setting up for the evening and dropped the knapsack under her table.

“Washiu, wetin dey sweet ya belle like this today?” Mama Akunna said as she arranged her bottles on the table.

Wasiu lowered his voice and said “Mama de mama! I get better market today.”

“Na wetin dey inside de bag?”

“Yes mama. Three hundred naira per wrap o!”

“Three hundred naira? Which kind igbo be dat?”

“Mama na correct one. Na from Jamaica dem bring am.”

“So no be crase de people wey go smoke am go still crase?”

“Mama! Dem no go crase. Dem go high! Dem body go come cooleh!”

“Mtcheeew. Abeg siddon here look my market I wan go chop. If person come, make you sell. My customer know wetin dem dey like. Anyhow you mix am na one hundred naira for one shot.”

“Em… Mama.”

“No sell on credit o. I fit no come back quick!”

“Ah mama. Wait first. How correct guy like me go siddon dey sell ogogoro. Haba mama.”

“So me wey dey sell igbo for you my head no correct abi?”

“Mama no be like dat. Check am na. When all those baba dem come, I no go even fit talk the kind thing wey dem wan hear.”

“Oya carry ya market dey go.”

“Okay okay” Wasiu said and scratched his head. He knew he was conered.

“Alright I go try.’ He said. “Make you no tey o!”

“If I tey, pack my things go keep for house when eleven nack and make nothing hppen to my money.”

“Haa Mama. Eleven!”

She was gone before he finished his protest.

Achike went to the backyard to help Mama Tobi with her fufu again. Midway she stopped him and said, “Achike, shey you know there is little I can do to help you over that matter, if that is why you are doing this.”

“No ma. I just want to help. I didn’t go out today and I am bored.”

“Okay,” she said and together they made two basins of steaming cream fufu. Achike also helped her carry everything upstairs and sat with her to wrap the merchandise into ₦50 portions.

“You are a good man Achike. Despite what my daughter has done to you, you are still nice enough to come and help me.”

“It is nothing ma. Like I said, I am free today. The bales I carried are finished and I have sold my remaining stuff as clearance. Customs have suddenly woken up to their duties and new bales have not reached us for one week now. I have to keep busy.”

“Thank you.”

Achike busied himself wrapping the fufu and humming to himself. Mama Tobi was uncomfortable but there was nothing she could do. She appreciated the help. It was unfortunate that none of her children could be so useful. Clementina was too weak, Tobi too lazy and Maya considered herself too beautiful to touch fufu. If she had at least married this man, life would have been better. Instead, she was after a fine faced calabar boy without shishi in his pocket. She thought girls of today were wiser than that! Despite his assurances that he was not there with her because of her daughter, Mama Tobi was wiser. So she decided to goad him.

“Achike you are such a good man. I really admire you for moving on so quickly. Some men would have been too bitter to even greet me.”

Achike’s eyeballs dilated. He lifted his face to the ceiling and scratched his neck.

“Em, it is nothing at all Mama Tobi. I know you tried your best. But eh…”

“Yes, Achike. I was meaning to ask you, what of that young girl that your sister came with one time like that? She was so quiet and peaceful. She would have been the perfect wife for you.”

“Tufia! I can’t marry that one."

“Ah ahn, why?”

“She is crippled.”

“How? She looked perfectly normal to me.”

“She does not have a clitoris.”

“Blood of Jesus!”

“Yes.”

“What are you saying Achike?”

“Somebody cut the thing off when she was a baby. For the equivalent of time we were turning this fufu till now I will be on top of her and she will lie down there and will not shake.”

“Oh my God!”

“It is because the thing God put there to regulate everything was removed. She does not know when the thing is hungrying her and she does not know when she has had enough. I thought to myself one day that if I am not careful I will just come and die for nothing.”

“Achike o!”

“So one day I told her I wanted her to pack her things and go and visit her mother, that I will come and carry her.”

“And you did not go”.

“They have not seen me since.”

Mama Tobi was hysterical with laughter. “Haa Achike. You will not kill me o!”

“That is my story. And so shortly after I began to ask myself, why am I looking for something in Sokoto when it is already here in my shokoto?”

The conversation was veering back to where Mama Tobi did not want. Quite suddenly, Achike’s mood was no longer jovial. Mama Tobi, however, knew that this was a conversation they had to have. She decided to delve in from another angle.

“So what makes you so sure that my daughter has it?”

Achike’s eyes brightened again.

“I’m sure she does.”

“Have you seen it?”

“She didn’t let me. She kicked my mouth when I went close. My tooth is still shaking.”

“Maybe she did not let you so that you won’t be disappointed.”

“Mama Tobi. Your daughter ehn. Chai. Asa nwa! From the way she moves you can almost hear the thing talking. She is…Err, sorry. I suppose I should not be talking that way about a girl to her mother.”

“Talk joor. Afterall, we all know she is already giving herself to somebody here. I have accepted it. Nothing will shock me now. So tell me. You see her move and you are sure nothing has been cut off?”

“You sure I should talk ma?”

“Talk.”

“Didn’t you see how that other gal used to walk? I should have suspected from then. She was walking like tolotolo. That is because she was crippled in the curry. But my Maya…oooo Chineke…Her waist. I sometimes wonder if it is real. When she moves, it is as if it is controlled with a remote from heaven. Her front, her back, her face, her long legs. Please tell me ma, is there really nothing you can do to help me?”

It shocked Mama Tobi to see that Achike was drooling and perspiring at the same time. She felt pity for him knowing that there was nothing she could do for him. She looked beyond the basin of fufu between them and cearly saw a physical arousal, just talking about her daughter! She then realized that the conversation was also awakening something in her she had not felt in a long time.

Then on impulse, she said, “Is it only my daughter that has all those things in this compound?”

That jolted Achike back to the present.

“I am interested in no other.”

“She got all that from someone you know.”

Achike tried to digest that when Mama Tobi stood up, turned to switch basins and her wrapper fell from her waist. Achike had never seen a posterior so large and round up close, the outline clearly visible in her full panties and transparent black underskirt. In only the few seconds before she apologized and gathered her wrapper he made out a waist in correct proportion to her massive behind, and when she sat back and faced him, he cropped out her visible laugh lines and forehead rows in his mind, and also appreciated the fact that when she stood, she was a full head taller than him. Before him was a bigger version of Maya who had only been subdued by time and poor diet and a harsh sun.
Mama Tobi noticed the illumination that entered Achike’s eyes and stood up and entered the room. Five minutes later he heard, “Achike, please bring the basin we have finished wrapping let me keep under the bed.”

For some reason, Achike felt the need to look this way and that way before entering Mama Tobi’s room. He did not go in with any basin.

Mama Akunna placed the pot of stew on the table and arranged four plates close. She dished the stew into the plates in equal measure and placed four slices of bread on all of them.

“Chimezie!” She called out.

Her first grandchild entered the room tentatively. He could not remember the last time his grandmother called him by his name. He had become ‘basitad one’ to her for as long as he could remember.

She smiled at him and he stared at her even more confused.

“Oya go call ya broda and sista dem. As I no do Christmas I wan do Easter for una.”

“The sight of the bread and stew made the little boy’s eyes twinkle. In an instant, he was out of the room and back with his siblings in tow.

“Oya make una take, chop,” she said handing each a plate of bread and stew.

They each found a comfortable spot in the room and attacked their unexpected dinner. When they finished Mama Akunna gathered the plates, brought out a fifth one and smeared some stew on it and checked again to be sure that there were five used plates. She watched as each child began to foam in the mouth and then stiffen. When they had all lain still, she found a position in the room, lay face down, produced the right amount of saliva, and then left her body.

TO BE CONTINUED.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by SunFlow(m): 9:03am On Apr 08, 2018
Centino, baba keep it up.

please permit me to share this story with full credit to you.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 9:27am On Apr 08, 2018
SunFlow:
Centino, baba keep it up.

please permit me to share this story with full credit to you.

Alright. Emphasis on full credit grin

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by phoenixchap: 9:27am On Apr 08, 2018
Centino oooo. Thumbs up for you man, but this mama Akunna can sab iwicked sha...

She has successfully wiped out the basitads after all.
Centino baba, Another update in the course of the week won't be a bad idea you wink.

Great update it is.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by SunFlow(m): 9:29am On Apr 08, 2018
Centino:

Alright. Emphasis on full credit grin
katakata. thanks centimeter
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 9:31am On Apr 08, 2018
phoenixchap:
Centino oooo. Thumbs up for you man, but this mama Akunna can sab iwicked sha...

She has successfully wiped out the basitads after all.
Centino baba, Another update in the course of the week won't be a bad idea you wink.

Great update it is.

Please tell me the orgasm returned grin
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by YINKS89(m): 10:12am On Apr 08, 2018
Dis is dope man... Keep it up centino.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by phoenixchap: 10:48am On Apr 08, 2018
Centino:

Please tell me the orgasm returned grin

Centino I'm still living in the euphoria baba....
#Gbaski
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by MhizSuccess(f): 11:00am On Apr 08, 2018
Nice update centino.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Rollins777(m): 12:16pm On Apr 08, 2018
Okokobioko,Achike nor blow mama Tobi so? Best setino

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (263) (Reply)

Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.