Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,830 members, 7,817,429 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

States With The Most Beautiful Police Cars In Nigeria (Photos) - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / States With The Most Beautiful Police Cars In Nigeria (Photos) (56324 Views)

Nigerians React As Dubai Police Flaunt Their Exotic Luxurious Police Cars / The Real Difference Between Police Cars And Regular Cars / 10 Most Expensive Police Cars In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: States With The Most Beautiful Police Cars In Nigeria (Photos) by iukpe: 5:22pm On Jul 01, 2017
anuliecutie:
is it by the car? upon d beauty of d car a police man will still collect bribe.

.....they will increase the bribe now saying "dont you see our car? you are giving us N50"

1 Like

Re: States With The Most Beautiful Police Cars In Nigeria (Photos) by kokomaster4d: 5:29pm On Jul 01, 2017
Ogbodoo:

Why buy a prepackaged script and brand it Yembos? Thats theft bro. You guys stole the make of facebook without even trying to modify anything. Have you seen www.nkoli.com? It is exactly the same prepackaged script that you and them bought. Nothing different. As a matter of fact, there is no extra value added to your own social networking platform. They all do the same. Copy Cat everywhere. Too bad.

For those still looking for that dream job or simply want to recruit immediately, join the world's smartest job network. Find jobs, recruit job seekers, find business partners and mentors. Sign up now on www.bejite.com. It is free!

Yes its a script. Do you know the 2 brothers in Germany who own jumia are copycats. What you dont know is that they even copy amazon - same website even the logos are similar and sold it for millions of dollars. Vk.com and facebook have many things in common but vk.com now has over 100members. Keep hating while people progress.
Re: States With The Most Beautiful Police Cars In Nigeria (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 5:41pm On Jul 01, 2017
These Imo ones are okay.

Re: States With The Most Beautiful Police Cars In Nigeria (Photos) by Chikeluba25(m): 5:45pm On Jul 01, 2017
[quote author=prince3009 post=58021136]

Not in all cases. Let me recount my experience with the Anambra State Police I encountered at Onitsha on my way to Awka. I boarded a bus from Abuja to Onitsha and unfortunately, tb bus broke down on the way and so we arrived Onitsha late by 11pm. If you are very familiar with Onitsha, you will agree that Upper Iweka used to be a hotspot for criminals and robbers and this worried me because that was where the bus stopped. The Upper Iweka Road was totally deserted and empty and while pondering on what to do and how I was going to make it to Awka that night, I decided to sit down in front the terrace of a shop. Immediately I sat down on a bench there, a very bright light dazzled me instantly and a car parked in front of th shop Anambra - Light of the Nation. Willie Obiano's achievement in security cannot be quantified. where does one start? Those at Kwata flyover are equally doing their work well

2 Likes

Re: States With The Most Beautiful Police Cars In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 01, 2017
beberebe:
please can we see that of OSUN, OYO and OGUN...

Abi dem still they use pickup and armoured car?

you want to make me faint with laughtergrin

grin

u wan start war
Re: States With The Most Beautiful Police Cars In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 01, 2017
Aburi001:
I said ANNUAL INTERNALLY GENERATED REVENUE (IGR)

Can't you read CAREFULLY before commenting?

Akwa Ibom state annual budget is nearly 450bn. Before u talk make sure you're going to make sense or u just keep quiet.

Lagos yearly IGR is hardly 450bn. Then u have Rivers with close to 400bn annual expenditure....Kano, Delta, .etc not all states are broke like yours

1 Like

Re: States With The Most Beautiful Police Cars In Nigeria (Photos) by beberebe: 5:53pm On Jul 01, 2017
Abagworo:
These Imo ones are okay.
Can we see more of this pics
Re: States With The Most Beautiful Police Cars In Nigeria (Photos) by aalangel(f): 6:05pm On Jul 01, 2017
KahlDrogo:
Yinmu!! Go back and create a thread for the condition of the cars after six months.

Easy!!! Leave his throat. Don't be violent.

1 Like

Re: States With The Most Beautiful Police Cars In Nigeria (Photos) by omobacyprus(m): 6:38pm On Jul 01, 2017
Pidgin2:

No body asked you for that, get a grip

1 Like

Re: States With The Most Beautiful Police Cars In Nigeria (Photos) by FKO81(m): 6:58pm On Jul 01, 2017
prince3009:

Not in all cases. Let me recount my experience with the Anambra State Police I encountered at Onitsha on my way to Awka. I boarded a bus from Abuja to Onitsha and unfortunately, tb bus broke down on the way and so we arrived Onitsha late by 11pm. If you are very familiar with Onitsha, you will agree that Upper Iweka used to be a hotspot for criminals and robbers and this worried me because that was where the bus stopped. The Upper Iweka Road was totally deserted and empty and while pondering on what to do and how I was going to make it to Awka that night, I decided to sit down in front the terrace of a shop. Immediately I sat down on a bench there, a very bright light dazzled me instantly and a car parked in front of th shop in fbi-style. It turned out to be one of those Toyota Cars belonging to the police. They asked me via a loud horn speaker inbuilt in the car to identify myself. I did to the one that came out from the vehicle (luckily I had my work ID Card with me) and they asked me what I was doing there by that time of the night. I explained my ordeal to them and they said I was very lucky that it was them that saw me near the shop and not AVG (Anambra State Vigilante Group). To my surprise, they (the police) drove me in another Innoson pickup truck belonging to them looking for a hotel as they told me that no vehicle would take me to Awka that night. The corolla was driven back to it's former observation point. After some minutes, we found a hotel where I paid and was lodged (they waited outside till I came out to confirm to them that I was settled)...To my surprised, these policemen turned down the money I offered to them "for fuel" in appreciation. They simply said they were just doing their job. For once, after that incident, I became proud of the police and had a flicker of hope that Nigeria can be great again. I really commend the govt of Anambra State too because truly, Anambra has become safe unlike before.
Clear description of upper Iweka flyover

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: States With The Most Beautiful Police Cars In Nigeria (Photos) by FKO81(m): 7:06pm On Jul 01, 2017
Anambra smart car at Kwata flyover, you can find them at every major junctions, flyovers within the cities

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: States With The Most Beautiful Police Cars In Nigeria (Photos) by GoodMuyis(m): 7:07pm On Jul 01, 2017
cristianisraeli:
see how our government they kill made in nigeria and owned by a nigerian cars..why cant they use innoson...make i hear anybody say buy nigeria to grow the naira..and dont tell me about army they use innoson blah blah blah...we are supposed to be seeing more of innoson that toyota and all

Well Bla Bla Bla

The Coy that produce the car, does that on Nigeria soil, call it assembling, the same thing innoson does.

Innoson is still unwise not to target civil servants, he suppose to be running car mortgage now
Re: States With The Most Beautiful Police Cars In Nigeria (Photos) by lesson44: 7:50pm On Jul 01, 2017
The question should be, which states have the most practical police cars for Nigeria Streets.

And the answer is , None of the above.
Re: States With The Most Beautiful Police Cars In Nigeria (Photos) by Chikeluba25(m): 9:48pm On Jul 01, 2017
prince3009:

Not in all cases. Let me recount my experience with the Anambra State Police I encountered at Onitsha on my way to Awka. I boarded a bus from Abuja to Onitsha and unfortunately, tb bus broke down on the way and so we arrived Onitsha late by 11pm. If you are very familiar with Onitsha, you will agree that Upper Iweka used to be a hotspot for criminals and robbers and this worried me because that was where the bus stopped. The Upper Iweka Road was totally deserted and empty and while pondering on what to do and how I was going to make it to Awka that night, I decided to sit down in front the terrace of a shop. Immediately I sat down on a bench there, a very bright light dazzled me instantly and a car parked in front of th shop in fbi-style. It turned out to be one of those Toyota Cars belonging to the police. They asked me via a loud horn speaker inbuilt in the car to identify myself. I did to the one that came out from the vehicle (luckily I had my work ID Card with me) and they asked me what I was doing there by that time of the night. I explained my ordeal to them and they said I was very lucky that it was them that saw me near the shop and not AVG (Anambra State Vigilante Group). To my surprise, they (the police) drove me in another Innoson pickup truck belonging to them looking for a hotel as they told me that no vehicle would take me to Awka that night. The corolla was driven back to it's former observation point. After some minutes, we found a hotel where I paid and was lodged (they waited outside till I came out to confirm to them that I was settled)...To my surprised, these policemen turned down the money I offered to them "for fuel" in appreciation. They simply said they were just doing their job. For once, after that incident, I became proud of the police and had a flicker of hope that Nigeria can be great again. I really commend the govt of Anambra State too because truly, Anambra has become safe unlike before.
Anambra is indeed the safest state in Nigeria.

1 Share

Re: States With The Most Beautiful Police Cars In Nigeria (Photos) by Portgas(m): 7:43pm On Jul 02, 2017
KahlDrogo:
Yinmu!! Go back and create a thread for the condition of the cars after six months! angry

You really are kahl drogo

1 Like

Re: States With The Most Beautiful Police Cars In Nigeria (Photos) by Portgas(m): 7:46pm On Jul 02, 2017
Why do I have the feeling that this op is an Igbo man
Re: States With The Most Beautiful Police Cars In Nigeria (Photos) by Portgas(m): 7:51pm On Jul 02, 2017
Chikeluba25:
Anambra is indeed the safest state in Nigeria.

like seriously?
Re: States With The Most Beautiful Police Cars In Nigeria (Photos) by uglyafonja: 9:22pm On Jul 02, 2017
Portgas:
Why do I have the feeling that this op is an Igbo man

Just because OSUN, Oyo, Ogun,EKITI,ondo are not there....

But he said you can add your own,....

so if you feel OSUN have a better car...then upload it
Re: States With The Most Beautiful Police Cars In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 2:27am On Jul 03, 2017
Reference:

Then you woke up the next day to find yourself in Antigua not Anambra

Lol. No.. Woke up and found my way to Awka

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of Customized Nigeria Police Keke / Flying Cars 2017: Which Of These Flying Cars Would You Wish To Have? / Utibe Nkanga Took Biking To Beat Lagos Traffic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.