Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,230 members, 7,849,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:26 AM

Winifred Igbokwe Weds Mofesomo Tayo-Oyetibo In Lagos (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Winifred Igbokwe Weds Mofesomo Tayo-Oyetibo In Lagos (Photos) (44517 Views)

22-Year-Old Ojukwu And His Aunty, Winifred, On His Return From Oxford In 1955 / Buhari Sacks Winifred Oyo-Ita, Appoints Folashade Yemi-Esan / Winifred Oyo-Ita And Abba Kyari In Heated Argument Over Leaked Memo (Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Winifred Igbokwe Weds Mofesomo Tayo-Oyetibo In Lagos (Photos) by lloyds(m): 1:03pm On Jul 02, 2017
akinluyi02:
Broken marriage in the making

Enemies! change your ways.
Re: Winifred Igbokwe Weds Mofesomo Tayo-Oyetibo In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 02, 2017
Why wish them that? Do you know what it means to get married? I mean if the girl was from a poor background you guys would call her a' gold digger'
Please learn to admire good things so that good things will continually follow you! Have a nice day my dear. No hatred intended though.
Re: Winifred Igbokwe Weds Mofesomo Tayo-Oyetibo In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 02, 2017
tectonotimes:

You will marry a very rich ritualist who will end up using you for ritual purposes.

I reject that in Jesus Name. BTW, not all rich people are ritualists. It's obvious you used your wife (or husband) for ritual. That is your business cos I know you will be punished for that soon.
Re: Winifred Igbokwe Weds Mofesomo Tayo-Oyetibo In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 02, 2017
nnokwa042:
they kept this for me
hahahhahahahahha... borrowed kids
Re: Winifred Igbokwe Weds Mofesomo Tayo-Oyetibo In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 02, 2017
beautyandbrain:

I reject that in Jesus Name. BTW, not all rich people are ritualists. It's obvious you used your wife (or husband) for ritual. That is your business cos I know you will be punished for that soon.

This girl and rich man sha. U must be from anambra.... I pray u dnt end up marry someone like Evans
Re: Winifred Igbokwe Weds Mofesomo Tayo-Oyetibo In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 02, 2017
gentlemanism1:

This girl and rich man sha. U must be from anambra.... I pray u dnt end up marry someone like Evans

Lol.
I can't marry a man like Evans. I know a godly wealth when I see one.
Re: Winifred Igbokwe Weds Mofesomo Tayo-Oyetibo In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 02, 2017
beautyandbrain:

Lol.
I can't marry a man like Evans. I know a godly wealth when I see one.

So how come u are yet to recognise mine?
Re: Winifred Igbokwe Weds Mofesomo Tayo-Oyetibo In Lagos (Photos) by BabaRamota1980: 4:30pm On Jul 02, 2017
legitnow:

Leave the Hausa out of this.

No other tribe shares Yoruba inferiority complex.

Ask urself, do u see any other tribe behaving like Yorubas? No!

Start worrying about Visa to Biafra becos u will be needing dat in the very near future.

Take a screenshot of this and save.

1- Before Nigeria our fore fathers had no knowledge of a people call Igbo.

2- After colonialism was founded here, a Yorubaman brought cathechism to Iboland and was the one credited with indexing Ibo alphabets and isuama standard for your lexicon.

3- The only political party you have ever succeeded in, NCNC, was the brainwork of Yorubas. No other party for Ibo has ever come close in success.

4 - In contemporary society Iboland is still a turn-off for Yoruba.

5 - Yoruba view Iboland as economically deficient and enviromentally dillapidated.

6 - Using a reverse approach to look at the population index, we see a high emigration surge of people departing Iboland.

...what makes you think Biafra will excite us after breakup?
Re: Winifred Igbokwe Weds Mofesomo Tayo-Oyetibo In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 02, 2017
gentlemanism1:

So how come u are yet to recognise mine?
I will recognise it when I see it.. grin
Re: Winifred Igbokwe Weds Mofesomo Tayo-Oyetibo In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 02, 2017
gentlemanism1:
wink
For this recession? I am rich in the Lord o and am sure u like that wink
You ain't rich then. Only the poor complain of recession grin
Re: Winifred Igbokwe Weds Mofesomo Tayo-Oyetibo In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 02, 2017
beautyandbrain:

I will recognise it when I see it.. grin

How will u recognise it wen u yet to see me? Seeing me alone is money. U knw watam sayin? wink
Re: Winifred Igbokwe Weds Mofesomo Tayo-Oyetibo In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 02, 2017
beautyandbrain:

You ain't rich then. Only the poor complain of recession grin

I am complaining for u cos i amm wat my moniker says i am
Re: Winifred Igbokwe Weds Mofesomo Tayo-Oyetibo In Lagos (Photos) by Dedetwo(m): 4:42pm On Jul 02, 2017
madridguy:
Na them them tongue Only poor people with laminated brain will open is mouth to say I cannot marry from a particular tribe.

Barqa Lahu feek.

I guess it is your bloody cup of tea to marry whomever you blow.
Re: Winifred Igbokwe Weds Mofesomo Tayo-Oyetibo In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 02, 2017
gentlemanism1:

How will u recognise it wen u yet to see me? Seeing me alone is money. U knw watam sayin? wink

grin grin grin
Re: Winifred Igbokwe Weds Mofesomo Tayo-Oyetibo In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 02, 2017
[quote author=gentlemanism1 post=58052534]

I am complaining for u cos i amm wat my moniker says i am[/quote

Issorit
Re: Winifred Igbokwe Weds Mofesomo Tayo-Oyetibo In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 02, 2017
beautyandbrain:

grin grin grin

Guess i shld do d needful. Right?
Re: Winifred Igbokwe Weds Mofesomo Tayo-Oyetibo In Lagos (Photos) by mechanics(m): 5:20pm On Jul 02, 2017
constitution don full their brain o, I wish them happy married life.
Re: Winifred Igbokwe Weds Mofesomo Tayo-Oyetibo In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 02, 2017
gentlemanism1:

Guess i shld do d needful. Right?
If you are truly RICH!
Re: Winifred Igbokwe Weds Mofesomo Tayo-Oyetibo In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 02, 2017
beautyandbrain:

If you are truly RICH!

I just sent u a PM
Re: Winifred Igbokwe Weds Mofesomo Tayo-Oyetibo In Lagos (Photos) by tectonotimes: 9:56pm On Jul 02, 2017
beautyandbrain:

Since marriage, to you, implies an avenue of breaking off from abject poverty, you will certainly marry the wrong person who is very rich such as fraudster, ritualist, drug baron etc. You will either rot in jail as his accomplice or be used for ritual purposes.
Re: Winifred Igbokwe Weds Mofesomo Tayo-Oyetibo In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 03, 2017
tectonotimes:

Since marriage, to you, implies an avenue of breaking off from abject poverty, you will certainly marry the wrong person who is very rich such as fraudster, ritualist, drug baron etc. You will either rot in jail as his accomplice or be used for ritual purposes.

e concern you You think every wealth is ill-gotten? Mind you, I am not 'abjectly' poor, at least, I'm rich enough to feed myself and any hungry person I see, rich enough to pay my tertiary education fees, rich enough to dress well, rich enough to have a roof over my head, rich enough to give offering in church, rich enough to feed you ( if you want). So you see, even in my poor state I am still very rich!
Re: Winifred Igbokwe Weds Mofesomo Tayo-Oyetibo In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 03, 2017
beautyandbrain:

e concern you You think every wealth is ill-gotten? Mind you, I am not 'abjectly' poor, at least, I'm rich enough to feed myself and any hungry person I see, rich enough to pay my tertiary education fees, rich enough to dress well, rich enough to have a roof over my head, rich enough to give offering in church, rich enough to feed you ( if you want). So you see, even in my poor state I am still very rich!

grin this bae don kill me with laugh. "even in ur poor state u are rich" tell him u are also rich enough to eat mama thank u
Re: Winifred Igbokwe Weds Mofesomo Tayo-Oyetibo In Lagos (Photos) by tectonotimes: 4:37pm On Jul 03, 2017
beautyandbrain:

Wow!!! You have achieved a lot at your young age. I thank God for you. Remember, we are not quarreling. I have been joking all the while. May God continue to expand you. Could you also pray for me?
Re: Winifred Igbokwe Weds Mofesomo Tayo-Oyetibo In Lagos (Photos) by tectonotimes: 4:48pm On Jul 03, 2017
beautyandbrain:

Wow!!! You are really a paradigm of beauty and brain. I must confess that I have fallen.
Re: Winifred Igbokwe Weds Mofesomo Tayo-Oyetibo In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 03, 2017
tectonotimes:

Wow!!! You are really a paradigm of beauty and brain. I must confess that I have fallen.
Lol... I'm glad to know you have fallen. *smiling
Re: Winifred Igbokwe Weds Mofesomo Tayo-Oyetibo In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 03, 2017
tectonotimes:

Wow!!! You have achieved a lot at your young age. I thank God for you. Remember, we are not quarreling. I have been joking all the while. May God continue to expand you. Could you also pray for me?
Amen to your prayers. Of course! we're not quarrelling. My prayers are with you dear.
Re: Winifred Igbokwe Weds Mofesomo Tayo-Oyetibo In Lagos (Photos) by tectonotimes: 7:31pm On Jul 03, 2017
beautyandbrain:
Lol... I'm glad to know you have fallen. *smiling
I am really serious.
Re: Winifred Igbokwe Weds Mofesomo Tayo-Oyetibo In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 03, 2017
tectonotimes:
I am really serious.
Yea... I know. grin
Re: Winifred Igbokwe Weds Mofesomo Tayo-Oyetibo In Lagos (Photos) by tectonotimes: 9:15pm On Jul 03, 2017
beautyandbrain:

Yea... I know. grin
Where are you based? Is it possible? Is it possible for us to see?
Re: Winifred Igbokwe Weds Mofesomo Tayo-Oyetibo In Lagos (Photos) by citizenY(m): 10:17pm On Jul 03, 2017
samogo1:
When will we have Hausa and Igbo wedding?

you first

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ben Nwabueze Hugs Atiku Abubakar, Says 'This Is My Last Wish' / Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Gave APC An Unhealable Injury At The Plenary Today / Osun Governorship Election: Oyetola Reconciles With Aregbesola

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.