Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,185 members, 7,839,037 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Junior Pope & His Wife, Jennifer Wore Same Cloth 6 Years After, Got Fans Arguing - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Junior Pope & His Wife, Jennifer Wore Same Cloth 6 Years After, Got Fans Arguing (56392 Views)

Kcee And E-money Gift Junior Pope A Lexus SUV (photos) / Davido With Atiku’s Wife, Jennifer Abubakar In Rivers State (Photos) / Jnr Pope Odonwodo & Wife, Jennifer Awele Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Junior Pope & His Wife, Jennifer Wore Same Cloth 6 Years After, Got Fans Arguing by malaria(f): 9:36pm On Jul 01, 2017
It's not the same clothe. But it's no biggie if is the same as long as is still cool. Their clothes, their business, their life
Re: Junior Pope & His Wife, Jennifer Wore Same Cloth 6 Years After, Got Fans Arguing by chiraqDemon(m): 9:50pm On Jul 01, 2017
I'm thinking they did this on purpose. They made the second cloth to remake the 1st pic. I mean using almost similar sunshades duhhh.
Re: Junior Pope & His Wife, Jennifer Wore Same Cloth 6 Years After, Got Fans Arguing by Chikkichukky(f): 9:54pm On Jul 01, 2017
Excellent maintenance culture grin
Re: Junior Pope & His Wife, Jennifer Wore Same Cloth 6 Years After, Got Fans Arguing by folowo(m): 10:07pm On Jul 01, 2017
*https://nigeria50.biz/?i=folowoseleolaleye@gmail.com
CHECK out this great community.... Let help each other
Re: Junior Pope & His Wife, Jennifer Wore Same Cloth 6 Years After, Got Fans Arguing by banmee(m): 10:21pm On Jul 01, 2017
naijaboiy:
What actually is the significance of wearing an old cloth you and your partner wore 6 years ago.

Not understanding.

It's not meant for you to understand.
Re: Junior Pope & His Wife, Jennifer Wore Same Cloth 6 Years After, Got Fans Arguing by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:24pm On Jul 01, 2017
PapiNigga:
more @ http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/07/couple-who-wore-thesame-cloth-6-years.html?m=1
she garritt mehnnn.. But the woman I saw close to the atm diz evening. Hummm my camera couldn't capture her very well as all the oyinboz were looking at me before dey call me perv grin. And she was African oo

1 Share

Re: Junior Pope & His Wife, Jennifer Wore Same Cloth 6 Years After, Got Fans Arguing by fitted60(m): 10:35pm On Jul 01, 2017
PapiNigga:
Junior Pope and his beautiful wife, Jennifer have send the internet into frenzy as they stepped out yesterday in the same lovely outfit they wore back then in 2011.

Even though I see no big deal about it, online trolls can just get over the love birds.

What do you think...?

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/07/couple-who-wore-thesame-cloth-6-years.html?m=1

Are you Relocating to a new house or moving your office to a bigger place. Reach Joe Etoniru Relocators to move your properties fast and at affordable rate. Call 08025752187

Re: Junior Pope & His Wife, Jennifer Wore Same Cloth 6 Years After, Got Fans Arguing by fitted60(m): 10:38pm On Jul 01, 2017
Are you Relocating to a new house or moving your office to a bigger place. Reach Joe Etoniru Relocators to move your properties fast and at affordable rate. Call 08025752187 or info@joetonirurelocators.ng

Re: Junior Pope & His Wife, Jennifer Wore Same Cloth 6 Years After, Got Fans Arguing by prof22(m): 10:50pm On Jul 01, 2017
He should quickly add "Throwback picture " grin

PapiNigga:
Junior Pope and his beautiful wife, Jennifer have send the internet into frenzy as they stepped out yesterday in the same lovely outfit they wore back then in 2011.

Even though I see no big deal about it, online trolls can just get over the love birds.

What do you think...?

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/07/couple-who-wore-thesame-cloth-6-years.html?m=1

Re: Junior Pope & His Wife, Jennifer Wore Same Cloth 6 Years After, Got Fans Arguing by Prettiepearlz(f): 10:51pm On Jul 01, 2017
Some Nigerians have a problem, and that problem is minding their business. They never know when to. Just imagine!
Re: Junior Pope & His Wife, Jennifer Wore Same Cloth 6 Years After, Got Fans Arguing by Ahmadgani(m): 11:01pm On Jul 01, 2017
i am flying from abuja to lag just to come and faint.
Re: Junior Pope & His Wife, Jennifer Wore Same Cloth 6 Years After, Got Fans Arguing by Guyman02: 11:18pm On Jul 01, 2017
NairalandCS:
NwaAmaikpe go talk say them no get money to buy new cloth. grin

That NwaAmaikpe boy is just an annoying irritant
Re: Junior Pope & His Wife, Jennifer Wore Same Cloth 6 Years After, Got Fans Arguing by chineduemmao: 11:39pm On Jul 01, 2017
See as nonsense topic just dey cause distraction... night go reach people no go sleep
Re: Junior Pope & His Wife, Jennifer Wore Same Cloth 6 Years After, Got Fans Arguing by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 01, 2017
Where's hushpuppi ooo?
Re: Junior Pope & His Wife, Jennifer Wore Same Cloth 6 Years After, Got Fans Arguing by Nobody: 12:04am On Jul 02, 2017
Junior pope doesn't front like his rich, so it doesn't matter.
Re: Junior Pope & His Wife, Jennifer Wore Same Cloth 6 Years After, Got Fans Arguing by naijaboiy: 11:36am On Jul 02, 2017
banmee:

It's not meant for you to understand.
Oh it's meant for people to be confused? I see! smiley
Re: Junior Pope & His Wife, Jennifer Wore Same Cloth 6 Years After, Got Fans Arguing by Uzyvicks(f): 11:57am On Jul 02, 2017
All I can see here is good management of resources. Even if it's same cloth, should they discard it cos the have the money. It's encourageable, you all can learn from them.
Re: Junior Pope & His Wife, Jennifer Wore Same Cloth 6 Years After, Got Fans Arguing by haykes(m): 12:43pm On Jul 02, 2017
1 of dis day som1 will post his father dead skeleton here, just b watchful

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid To Tiwa Savage: 'Stay Sexy For Daddy' / Lineo Didi Kilgrow Placed On Suicide Watch After Death Of Son / Michelle Gentry In University Of Manitoba, Canada (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.