Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,168 members, 7,849,610 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:51 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Jesus Christ–ipob Member - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Jesus Christ–ipob Member (811 Views)

British IPOB Member Regains Freedom From DSS Custody After Arrest. Photos / IPOB Member Who Was Shot By Soldiers Flown Abroad For Treatment. Photos / Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Killed At Nnamdi Kanu's House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Jesus Christ–ipob Member by yawadeyonline(m): 4:55pm On Jul 01, 2017
To whom it may concern…. Our Supreme Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is bigger than Jesus…. You must accept Mazi Nnamdi Kanu as the messiah and the saviour of our land for you to inherit the kingdom of Heaven….. Take it or Leave it Biafra must be restored on Earth!

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Jesus Christ–ipob Member by smartty68(m): 4:56pm On Jul 01, 2017
Uncle Mazi Ekwensu please which weed did you smoked today

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Jesus Christ–ipob Member by Ipobdevil: 4:58pm On Jul 01, 2017
Screen shot

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Jesus Christ–ipob Member by remi1444: 4:59pm On Jul 01, 2017
is that somebody ok?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Jesus Christ–ipob Member by Chikelue2000(m): 5:00pm On Jul 01, 2017
One thing I love about Christianity, no body cares

Try that with prophet mohammed

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Jesus Christ–ipob Member by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 01, 2017
Nnamdi Kalu is an impotent fòol. Any Igbo person who follows his ideology is a bigger fòol.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Jesus Christ–ipob Member by StepTwo: 5:14pm On Jul 01, 2017
And if i refuse to take dem serious now, they'll say am marginalizing them

Ipads.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Jesus Christ–ipob Member by RANGO23(m): 5:16pm On Jul 01, 2017
okay....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Jesus Christ–ipob Member by sagaxity(m): 6:09pm On Jul 01, 2017
Hahahahahahah really....

This guy is already a failure....

I pity his followers....

A proud ibo man...but if all this is the biafra, I remain a Nigerian till I relocate abroad....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Jesus Christ–ipob Member by Justiceleague1: 6:19pm On Jul 01, 2017
Dreamwaker:
Nnamdi Kalu is an impotent fòol. Any Igbo person who follows his ideology is a bigger fòol.
if only u know how u sound like one in 3D,the biggest one :-/

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Jesus Christ–ipob Member by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 01, 2017
sagaxity:
Hahahahahahah really....

This guy is already a failure....

I pity his followers....

A proud ibo man...but if all this is the biafra, I remain a Nigerian till I relocate abroad....

Typical Afonja. Open a thread with one moniker with sole aim to sabotage Nnamdi Kanu, then turn around and use the second moniker to buttress his point. Wicked set of people whose place in hell is the deepest furnace above 2000 degree Celsius.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Jesus Christ–ipob Member by xcolanto(m): 6:55pm On Jul 01, 2017
sean1000x:

Typical Afonja. Open a thread with one moniker with sole aim to sabotage Nnamdi Kanu, then turn around and use the second moniker to buttress his point. Wicked set of people whose place in hell is the deepest furnace above 2000 degree Celsius.

These guys are just plain stupid bro!
There mumuness taya person
Opening accounts with Igbo names and monikers to make a fool of themselves as though the battle is online!
While real humans are supporting and taking the biafrain project to higher heights, they invest in online scumbles to appease themselves.
I can never understand the extent they go to appear insane. cry
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Jesus Christ–ipob Member by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 01, 2017
xcolanto:

These guys are just plain stupid bro!
There mumuness taya person
Opening accounts with Igbo names and monikers to make a fool of themselves as though the battle is online!
While real humans are supporting and taking the biafrain project to higher heights, they invest in online scumbles to appease themselves.
I can never understand the extent they go to appear insane. cry

They are sick in the head I tell you. They know it's not working but they keep doing to tell you how foolish they are.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Jesus Christ–ipob Member by Amberon11: 7:43pm On Jul 01, 2017
Lol
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Jesus Christ–ipob Member by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 01, 2017
Chikelue2000:
One thing I love about Christianity, no body cares

Try that with prophet mohammed
And expect genocide

(1) (Reply)

New Picture Of Pres Buhari 'resting At The Abuja House' In London Has Emerged / "Mor" Is The Next Governor Of Osun State, 2018 / "PDP Will Demonstrate Its Readiness For 2019 On Saturday" - Okowa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.