Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,265 members, 7,811,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

Ekiti People Are Looking For My Trouble - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti People Are Looking For My Trouble (917 Views)

See How Ekiti People Welcomed Atiku In Ekiti State-photos / Fayose Bids Ekiti People Farewell As He Takes To The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti.Photos / Fayemi Begs Ekiti People For Forgiveness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekiti People Are Looking For My Trouble by alanka(f): 6:35pm On Jul 01, 2017
Ekiti people in conjunction and collaboration with APC and some power that be. Power like dangote and otedola formed cabal with some ekiti people and APC to directly move against my interest in ekiti.

Eyawere ni? Abi aye yin febaje no? I didn't want to talk for a week but you made me broke my silence.

The APC governorship aspirants and his deputy under 24 hours must be removed. If by this time tomorrow they are still standing as APC candidates I will come and exercise my wrath on ekiti people and it would last for decades.

Ogun fe payin ni.

I am with my phone waiting for the news to hear that APC Deputy and governorship aspirants have stepped down. Ko ni da fun baba yin lo kan kan.
Re: Ekiti People Are Looking For My Trouble by LordCrimson(m): 6:42pm On Jul 01, 2017
So Usman left the gate to yaba left college open again cry
Re: Ekiti People Are Looking For My Trouble by UnityBeggar: 6:46pm On Jul 01, 2017
Warrisdis?
Re: Ekiti People Are Looking For My Trouble by hmbassey1960(m): 6:47pm On Jul 01, 2017
alanka:
Ekiti people in conjunction and collaboration with APC and some power that be. Power like dangote and otedola formed cabal with some ekiti people and APC to directly move against my interest in ekiti.

Eyawere ni? Abi aye yin febaje no? I didn't want to talk for a week but you made me broke my silence.

The APC governorship aspirants and his deputy under 24 hours must be removed. If by this time tomorrow they are still standing as APC candidates I will come and exercise my wrath on ekiti people and it would last for decades.

Ogun fe payin ni.

I am with my phone waiting for the news to hear that APC Deputy and governorship aspirants have stepped down. Ko ni da fun baba yin lo kan kan.
daugther of yaba left
Re: Ekiti People Are Looking For My Trouble by alanka(f): 8:27pm On Jul 01, 2017
hmbassey1960:
daugther of yaba left
all daughters in your family starting from 16 yeas to come will
Re: Ekiti People Are Looking For My Trouble by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 04, 2017
alanka:

Ogun fe payin ni.

Omg this is hilarious i'm gonna peee... hope your interests in Ekiti is now secured..
Re: Ekiti People Are Looking For My Trouble by yarimo(m): 2:46pm On Jul 04, 2017
Op is suffering from too much intake of SAMBISA FOREST weed undecided
Re: Ekiti People Are Looking For My Trouble by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 04, 2017
it's a crazy thread. the razz-est i've ever seen all my life..lol
Re: Ekiti People Are Looking For My Trouble by yemmight(m): 3:44pm On Jul 04, 2017
Frustration in the land of Ekiti, perpetrated and caused by oshoko. God will deliver all of you.

(1) (Reply)

Dokubo Reveals Another Secret: ”what We’ll Do To Those Who Don’t Support Biafra" / Ipob Attacks Massob At Owerri / ANAMBRA: PDP And APC Deputy Candidates Show Off After Church Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.