Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Mazi Nnamdi KANU Seen Bowing Down To A Statue...picture - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mazi Nnamdi KANU Seen Bowing Down To A Statue...picture (6882 Views)

Emefiele Bowing Down For Samaila Isa Funtua, Buhari Cabal Member - Reno Omokri / Ugonna Ozuruigbo Honoured With A Statue By Villagers (Deputy Speaker Imo) / Nigerians Are Wondering Why Jacob Zuma Now Has A Statue In Their Country - CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mazi Nnamdi KANU Seen Bowing Down To A Statue...picture by Theleutenant: 9:27pm On Jul 01, 2017
imagine nairaland without Nnamdi kalu!!,Biafra or Igbo. it would have been as boring as hell.i would have deactivated tĂȘte!!!

we have a ghost President and somebody left that and start talking about a man who has never killed a fly.and somebody will tell me say Nigeria go better. for where!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Mazi Nnamdi KANU Seen Bowing Down To A Statue...picture by najoke: 9:31pm On Jul 01, 2017
kernel505:

[s]Sue your English teacher, before we can argue on any issue.

Tinubu brainwashed you into voting a dying illiterate farmer as a president[/s].
Trash
weyab:
afonja where is d idol. Stop making noise and show the idol. Shameless soul
Your own case is beyond redemption

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mazi Nnamdi KANU Seen Bowing Down To A Statue...picture by weyab: 9:34pm On Jul 01, 2017
najoke:

Trash

Your own case is beyond redemption
show the idol and statue....afonja

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mazi Nnamdi KANU Seen Bowing Down To A Statue...picture by najoke: 9:43pm On Jul 01, 2017
weyab:
show the idol and statue....afonja
Stop embarrasing yourself in public grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mazi Nnamdi KANU Seen Bowing Down To A Statue...picture by deomelo: 9:49pm On Jul 01, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Mazi Nnamdi KANU Seen Bowing Down To A Statue...picture by weyab: 9:49pm On Jul 01, 2017
najoke:

Stop embarrasing yourself in public grin grin
afonja show the idol. Or the thing hide... U need glucose? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mazi Nnamdi KANU Seen Bowing Down To A Statue...picture by Yyeske(m): 9:56pm On Jul 01, 2017
weyab:
show me d idol....afonja
Where have you seen a Jew praying like that, as in you guys are just....... God bless.
Continue supporting kanu to go on debasing our culture and custom as Ndigbo, Jew or no Jew, where in Igboland is this nonsense practiced

1 Like

Re: Mazi Nnamdi KANU Seen Bowing Down To A Statue...picture by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:00pm On Jul 01, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: Mazi Nnamdi KANU Seen Bowing Down To A Statue...picture by weyab: 10:03pm On Jul 01, 2017
Yyeske:
Where have you seen a Jew praying like that, as in you guys are just....... God bless.
Continue supporting kanu to go on debasing our culture and custom as Ndigbo, Jew or no Jew, where in Igboland is this nonsense practiced
first are you normal, if no then u re OK, if yes then u re a first class afonja... Ur question is full of illiteracy.... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mazi Nnamdi KANU Seen Bowing Down To A Statue...picture by Yyeske(m): 10:13pm On Jul 01, 2017
Where in Igboland is this abominable thing done and some eedioots still support this? I'll forever denounce Biafra because this is the height of foolishness and brainwashing..
Someone tell me where in Igboland this is practiced.
What a shame to our great Igbo nation and my heart bleeds for this Hitler-like brainwashing going on, we just don't know how or where this will lead us to.
Never in our culture to bow, even believers of Alusi don't bow like that

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mazi Nnamdi KANU Seen Bowing Down To A Statue...picture by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 01, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Mazi Nnamdi KANU Seen Bowing Down To A Statue...picture by Yyeske(m): 10:16pm On Jul 01, 2017
weyab:
first are you normal, if no then u re OK, if yes then u re a first class afonja... Ur question is full of illiteracy.... grin
Won't even bother insulting, just tell me where this is practiced in Igboland or among Jews around the world
Re: Mazi Nnamdi KANU Seen Bowing Down To A Statue...picture by skyman200(m): 10:19pm On Jul 01, 2017
No amount of lie that can stop us not to love him,He is our mentor.this is the opinion of my people, am a Jew.

1 Like

Re: Mazi Nnamdi KANU Seen Bowing Down To A Statue...picture by ESDKING: 10:23pm On Jul 01, 2017
sarrki:
A Jew who worship Idol can only be found in a Fake Man...He can't even act a simple "Sunday Dagboru" Script intelligently.
Hypocrite, if you are called Yoruba Muslim now, you will start crying.. saying that nobody is born with a particular religion. Even if Kanu is worshipping an Idol(which is not true), then what happened to a freedom of worship ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mazi Nnamdi KANU Seen Bowing Down To A Statue...picture by weyab: 10:32pm On Jul 01, 2017
Yyeske:
Won't even bother insulting, just tell me where this is practiced in Igboland or among Jews around the world
it shows u don't read ur bible talk of discussing wit u

1 Like

Re: Mazi Nnamdi KANU Seen Bowing Down To A Statue...picture by essay123(m): 10:47pm On Jul 01, 2017
Cant he pray in his house. The bible calls his type hypocrites.
i dey look brain washing in HD mode.Chai
Re: Mazi Nnamdi KANU Seen Bowing Down To A Statue...picture by Khodorkovsky(m): 11:37pm On Jul 01, 2017
grin grin grin grin Comedy Everyday by day . grin
Re: Mazi Nnamdi KANU Seen Bowing Down To A Statue...picture by Agumbankembu: 12:02am On Jul 02, 2017
Victornezzar:

we don't av any problem with d temple oo
But his stuffs are getting 2 much

Pls let him be.

1 Like

Re: Mazi Nnamdi KANU Seen Bowing Down To A Statue...picture by NwaNimo1(m): 12:07am On Jul 02, 2017
Idol worshiping ....... no shaking,

Make una follow...
Re: Mazi Nnamdi KANU Seen Bowing Down To A Statue...picture by Eastfield1: 1:33am On Jul 02, 2017
Ishilove:
Pro or anti?
Pro

1 Like

Re: Mazi Nnamdi KANU Seen Bowing Down To A Statue...picture by Blue3k(m): 2:33am On Jul 02, 2017
You guys are sad I don't understand what exactly is a real jew? You guys are going to go down the true Scotsman fallacy. Lol the government should have gave him religious test by your standards.

1 Like

Re: Mazi Nnamdi KANU Seen Bowing Down To A Statue...picture by Blackfire(m): 2:40am On Jul 02, 2017
Ishilove:
These days when we see Mazi Kanu, he is either surrounded by oafish looking 'bodyguards' or bowing down to one thing or the other.

Embarrassing and ridiculous, to say the least.

Because you are a friend to a friend... I will keep mute.
Re: Mazi Nnamdi KANU Seen Bowing Down To A Statue...picture by Notasyouthink: 5:38am On Jul 02, 2017
sarrki:
A Jew who worship Idol can only be found in a Fake Man...He can't even act a simple "Sunday Dagboru" Script intelligently.
Where is the statue?? You liar from the pit of hell!!!

1 Like

Re: Mazi Nnamdi KANU Seen Bowing Down To A Statue...picture by sarrki(m): 6:30am On Jul 02, 2017
Notasyouthink:
Where is the statue?? You liar from the pit of hell!!!

You broke rule 2

Re: Mazi Nnamdi KANU Seen Bowing Down To A Statue...picture by sarrki(m): 6:31am On Jul 02, 2017
Agumbankembu:

Pls let him be.

No we can't
Re: Mazi Nnamdi KANU Seen Bowing Down To A Statue...picture by nnatom: 6:52am On Jul 02, 2017
sarrki:

No we can't

Wht is ur business with where and Wht he is worshipping. Wht ever he chose to worship is not ur concern.I got irritated seeing this post cos I seems nt to understand ur point here even though ur likes are commending u for ur stupidity. if u have anything against him base on his agitation buttress on dat dan bringing up some childish post. and by the way,Wht happened to freedom of worship. pls if u are no kid be reasonable in Wht u do.

1 Like

Re: Mazi Nnamdi KANU Seen Bowing Down To A Statue...picture by victord1st: 7:03am On Jul 02, 2017
Yyeske:
Show us pictures of how Jews pray and tell us if this is proper. No bowing down to any graven image.

Chk, I'm not sure it's a graven image.The king was standing still.

1 Like

Re: Mazi Nnamdi KANU Seen Bowing Down To A Statue...picture by futurism: 7:20am On Jul 02, 2017
SaulRazor:
Where is the idol?
The one standing on the left is what?
Re: Mazi Nnamdi KANU Seen Bowing Down To A Statue...picture by DesChyko: 7:31am On Jul 02, 2017
futurism:
The one standing on the left is what?

Not the one on the left. That is human
The one Nnamdi Kanu is bowing to is what is being asked for.
Re: Mazi Nnamdi KANU Seen Bowing Down To A Statue...picture by legislatively: 7:51am On Jul 02, 2017
I didn't see any statue

1 Like

Re: Mazi Nnamdi KANU Seen Bowing Down To A Statue...picture by victord1st: 7:54am On Jul 02, 2017
DesChyko:

Not the one on the left. That is human
The one Nnamdi Kanu is bowing to is what is being asked for.

Show us the pics of the one his is bowing to or kip kwayet.
Re: Mazi Nnamdi KANU Seen Bowing Down To A Statue...picture by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 02, 2017
legislatively:
I didn't see any statue
The statue is in the mind of the OP

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Outrage As Catholic Priests Impregnates Thirty (30) Nuns (rev Sisters) / How Buhari's Failure To Supervise Military Activities Is Affecting Terror War / President Tinubu To Chair Newly Approved Presidential Council On Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.