Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Mazi Nnamdi KANU Seen Bowing Down To A Statue...picture - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mazi Nnamdi KANU Seen Bowing Down To A Statue...picture (6875 Views)

Emefiele Bowing Down For Samaila Isa Funtua, Buhari Cabal Member - Reno Omokri / Ugonna Ozuruigbo Honoured With A Statue By Villagers (Deputy Speaker Imo) / Nigerians Are Wondering Why Jacob Zuma Now Has A Statue In Their Country - CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mazi Nnamdi KANU Seen Bowing Down To A Statue...picture by sarrki(m): 7:20pm On Jul 01, 2017
A Jew who worship Idol can only be found in a Fake Man...He can't even act a simple "Sunday Dagboru" Script intelligently.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mazi Nnamdi KANU Seen Bowing Down To A Statue...picture by Ilefoaye(m): 7:21pm On Jul 01, 2017
savage

1 Like

Re: Mazi Nnamdi KANU Seen Bowing Down To A Statue...picture by sarrki(m): 7:24pm On Jul 01, 2017
I swear I don't know what to say

lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Mazi Nnamdi KANU Seen Bowing Down To A Statue...picture by Yyeske(m): 7:24pm On Jul 01, 2017
Outrageous and scandalous is all I can say

2 Likes

Re: Mazi Nnamdi KANU Seen Bowing Down To A Statue...picture by SaulRazor: 7:25pm On Jul 01, 2017
Where is the idol?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mazi Nnamdi KANU Seen Bowing Down To A Statue...picture by Lushore1: 7:26pm On Jul 01, 2017
Joker...
Re: Mazi Nnamdi KANU Seen Bowing Down To A Statue...picture by sarrki(m): 7:26pm On Jul 01, 2017
Victornezzar come and see oooooo
Re: Mazi Nnamdi KANU Seen Bowing Down To A Statue...picture by KahlDrogo(m): 7:26pm On Jul 01, 2017
Worst conman ever liveth. cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mazi Nnamdi KANU Seen Bowing Down To A Statue...picture by CplusJason: 7:26pm On Jul 01, 2017
Unstable Leader. grin

Sarrki, ya kwana biyu?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mazi Nnamdi KANU Seen Bowing Down To A Statue...picture by sarrki(m): 7:27pm On Jul 01, 2017
SaulRazor:
Where is the idol?

Nah your king be that ?

1 Like

Re: Mazi Nnamdi KANU Seen Bowing Down To A Statue...picture by Victornezzar: 7:28pm On Jul 01, 2017
sarrki:
Victornezzar come and see oooooo
Boss d tin weak me oo
Dey would soon come here and start saying he's worshipping God

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mazi Nnamdi KANU Seen Bowing Down To A Statue...picture by sarrki(m): 7:28pm On Jul 01, 2017
CplusJason:
Unstable Leader. grin

Sarrki, ya kwana biyu?

Lafiya Lau

Yan uwa

Ina ka ciga ne

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mazi Nnamdi KANU Seen Bowing Down To A Statue...picture by gartamanta: 7:29pm On Jul 01, 2017
But there is no Idol in the picture!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mazi Nnamdi KANU Seen Bowing Down To A Statue...picture by sarrki(m): 7:29pm On Jul 01, 2017
Victornezzar:

Boss d tin weak me oo
Dey would soon come here and start saying he's worshipping God

Where is KahlDrogo sef

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mazi Nnamdi KANU Seen Bowing Down To A Statue...picture by CplusJason: 7:30pm On Jul 01, 2017
sarrki:

Lafiya Lau

Yan uwa

Ina ka ciga ne
grin

The children of shuku okike abiama are coming for you. grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mazi Nnamdi KANU Seen Bowing Down To A Statue...picture by sarrki(m): 7:31pm On Jul 01, 2017
CplusJason:
grin

The children of shuku okike abiama are coming for you. grin

They are here already

I can see ZombieTamer
Re: Mazi Nnamdi KANU Seen Bowing Down To A Statue...picture by Victornezzar: 7:32pm On Jul 01, 2017
sarrki:

Where is KahlDrogo sef
d guy dey oo
dey would soon come here nd start labelling me as an afonja wen dey know dats it's not by force 2 support biafra
Re: Mazi Nnamdi KANU Seen Bowing Down To A Statue...picture by ZombieTAMER: 7:34pm On Jul 01, 2017
sarrki:

Where is KahlDrogo sef
Make him supply you more pictures because this one no work grin

Nnamdi kanu going to toilet grin

Nnamdi kanu scratching his Ba*lls cheesy

Nnamdi kanu shaving his armpits grin

Lies everywhere

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mazi Nnamdi KANU Seen Bowing Down To A Statue...picture by Victornezzar: 7:35pm On Jul 01, 2017
ZombieTAMER:

Make him supply you more pictures because this one no work grin

Nnamdi kanu going to toilet grin

Nnamdi kanu scratching his Ba*lls cheesy

Nnamdi kanu shaving his armpits grin

Lies everywhere
Spotted
sarrki dey av arrived

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mazi Nnamdi KANU Seen Bowing Down To A Statue...picture by Tyche(m): 7:36pm On Jul 01, 2017
Victornezzar:

d guy dey oo
dey would soon come here nd start labelling me as an afonja wen dey know dats it's not by force 2 support biafra

That's the funny thing, anyone that doesn't support them is an Afonja, funny kids. They claim their inalienable rights to do what they want and in the same breath deny others theirs. Brainwashed kids and their equally unstable leader

1 Like

Re: Mazi Nnamdi KANU Seen Bowing Down To A Statue...picture by ZombieTAMER: 7:36pm On Jul 01, 2017
Victornezzar:

d guy dey oo
Have you seen nnamdi kanu's chair

Go open a thread for it grin

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mazi Nnamdi KANU Seen Bowing Down To A Statue...picture by madridguy(m): 7:37pm On Jul 01, 2017
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mazi Nnamdi KANU Seen Bowing Down To A Statue...picture by Ishilove: 7:38pm On Jul 01, 2017
These days when we see Mazi Kanu, he is either surrounded by oafish looking 'bodyguards' or bowing down to one thing or the other.

Embarrassing and ridiculous, to say the least.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mazi Nnamdi KANU Seen Bowing Down To A Statue...picture by Victornezzar: 7:38pm On Jul 01, 2017
Tyche:

That's the funny thing, anyone that doesn't support them is an Afonja, funny kids. They claim their inalienable rights to do what they want and in the same breath deny others theirs. Brainwashed kids and their equally unstable leader
As in dats y I don't mind some of dem
funny set of people
Re: Mazi Nnamdi KANU Seen Bowing Down To A Statue...picture by Victornezzar: 7:40pm On Jul 01, 2017
ZombieTAMER:

Have you seen nnamdi kanu's chair

Go open a thread for it grin
Gullible people everywhere
d guy is making money nd fame 4 himself
Re: Mazi Nnamdi KANU Seen Bowing Down To A Statue...picture by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 01, 2017
Tyche:

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mazi Nnamdi KANU Seen Bowing Down To A Statue...picture by Adminisher: 7:40pm On Jul 01, 2017
These guys are destroying themselves daily. Please wait and see what becomes of this IPOB and Biafra nonsense. It will be like a movie. God will NOT be mocked.

2 Likes

Re: Mazi Nnamdi KANU Seen Bowing Down To A Statue...picture by ZombieTAMER: 7:40pm On Jul 01, 2017
Tyche:

only a zombie will see Nigeria as she is today and still want her to continue .... Wake up... There is a storm coming

Ipob is here

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mazi Nnamdi KANU Seen Bowing Down To A Statue...picture by eposho: 7:40pm On Jul 01, 2017
I tire for ipod leader ohhh.
Yesterday he was jew today na ojuju.
Damn. To be or not to be
Re: Mazi Nnamdi KANU Seen Bowing Down To A Statue...picture by Cooly100: 7:42pm On Jul 01, 2017
eposho:
I tire for ipod leader ohhh.
Yesterday he was jew today na ojuju.
Damn. To be or not to be

3 Likes

Re: Mazi Nnamdi KANU Seen Bowing Down To A Statue...picture by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:43pm On Jul 01, 2017
Smh!
Re: Mazi Nnamdi KANU Seen Bowing Down To A Statue...picture by Tyche(m): 7:43pm On Jul 01, 2017
ZombieTAMER:
only a zombie will see Nigeria as she is today and still want her to continue .... Wake up... There is a storm coming

Ipob is here

Get this into your dumb skull, no one is happy about how the economy is going but taking a childish, naive and thoughtless approach to such issues is dumb and that is what any reasonable person won't support. Shalom

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Biggest Loser Of Anambra Governorship Election (photo) / The Man Called Tinubu The JAGABAN Of Southwest Before 1999, Tinubu Had Nothing. / Court Refuses To Grant Abdulrasheed Maina Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.