Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,911 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Empress Njamah Rocks Crop Top In Photoshoot With Her Dogs - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Empress Njamah Rocks Crop Top In Photoshoot With Her Dogs (42746 Views)

Tiwa Savage Rocks Crop Top In New Pictures / PHOTOS: Empress Njamah Rocks Hijab For A Movie Role / Toolz Vacation In Maldives, Rocks Crop Top (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Empress Njamah Rocks Crop Top In Photoshoot With Her Dogs by ademoladeji(m): 11:27pm On Jul 01, 2017
grin grin cheesy
Re: Empress Njamah Rocks Crop Top In Photoshoot With Her Dogs by FTbomb(m): 11:28pm On Jul 01, 2017
is she showing her dogs or her flat belly - and how is this front-page worthy?
Re: Empress Njamah Rocks Crop Top In Photoshoot With Her Dogs by holywahala19(m): 11:28pm On Jul 01, 2017
Ajewealth123:
beautiful dogs

Let me show you Derek,my semi huge dog.
I am 6.1 ft tall so you can imagine
just say make I show u guys my car instead!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Empress Njamah Rocks Crop Top In Photoshoot With Her Dogs by Vikky014(f): 11:30pm On Jul 01, 2017
I hate dogs
Re: Empress Njamah Rocks Crop Top In Photoshoot With Her Dogs by adellam16(f): 11:30pm On Jul 01, 2017
PapiNigga:
The actress who posed with her huge dogs, showed off her impressive flat belly...

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/07/empress-njama-shows-off-her-flat-belly.html?m=1

and this is our business becauuuusssssseeeeeeeee?? Get a life.
Re: Empress Njamah Rocks Crop Top In Photoshoot With Her Dogs by AYOUNG(m): 11:31pm On Jul 01, 2017
Homeboiy:
Timaya don fĂșck all the sweet things in ds girl body comot

Haha shocked

Re: Empress Njamah Rocks Crop Top In Photoshoot With Her Dogs by luminouz(m): 11:31pm On Jul 01, 2017
Ajewealth123:
if your frustration doesn't kill you,believe me nothing else will
Lmaooooooo!!!!!!
Wouldn't wanna meet ur dog alone on a dark night!!!
Re: Empress Njamah Rocks Crop Top In Photoshoot With Her Dogs by pioki05(m): 11:31pm On Jul 01, 2017
Empress forever... Timaya's bae... let me coman be going

Re: Empress Njamah Rocks Crop Top In Photoshoot With Her Dogs by adellam16(f): 11:31pm On Jul 01, 2017
Ajewealth123:
beautiful dogs

yea right. showing us d dogs or ur fine car?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Empress Njamah Rocks Crop Top In Photoshoot With Her Dogs by holmes13: 11:32pm On Jul 01, 2017
PREBuhari2019:

The Ibos want Biafra
The North wants Ibo's exit
The Yorubas want Ibo's exit
The Ibos are saying "we have investments in your areas and cannot leave them"
And the fight is being cooked.

Amongst all these, the President is in London
Governors are sharing bailout funds
Workers salaries are not paid
Government officials have their children schooling abroad
Ministers and senators are looting

The poor Hausa man is riding Okada
The poor Ibo man is riding Okada
The poor Yoruba man is riding Okada

The poor Hausa man sleeps under the bridge as Alamajiri
The poor Yoruba man sleeps under the bridge as Alaye
The poor Ibo man sleeps under the bridge as agbero

It is pertinent to note that the poor from all ethnic groups in Nigeria have everything in common and so is the rich.

Do not allow the agitation of an Ibo man who lives in UK or USA for Biafra cause the killing of the Ibo man in Adamawa. The rich hate us that much.
Do not allow the Alhaji whose children are living abroad to persuade you to go and start killing on the street of Kaduna.

The problem in the country is not the agitation of any ethnic group but the unity of the elite and the disunity of the masses.

How many times have you taken your agitation to question your local government Chairmen?

Why have you not asked your Governors through agitation how they spent bailout fund?

Why have you not agitated against that government official whose mansions you go to beg for help?

Sad to note;
All the Governors love themselves
All the past Presidents love themselves
All the senators love themselves
All the top government officials love themselves
All the looters love themselves

Why can't you and I love ourselves?
Why cant we combine efforts and fight them?
Why do we fight ourselves?
Why do we allow them the freedom we don't have?

Remember; a good Nigeria is better than a good Arewa, Oduduwa or Biafra.
I probably would have read ur poem-looking post. But it's REALLY long and it has nothing to do with flat belly and/or dogs (OP would have hoped for comments to relate to such) undecided
Re: Empress Njamah Rocks Crop Top In Photoshoot With Her Dogs by jargo89(m): 11:32pm On Jul 01, 2017
Re: Empress Njamah Rocks Crop Top In Photoshoot With Her Dogs by lonelydora: 11:35pm On Jul 01, 2017
Ajewealth123:
beautiful dogs

Nice Mercedes Benz you have there.
Re: Empress Njamah Rocks Crop Top In Photoshoot With Her Dogs by leoweblinkblog(m): 11:37pm On Jul 01, 2017
grin
Re: Empress Njamah Rocks Crop Top In Photoshoot With Her Dogs by Nofuckgiven: 11:43pm On Jul 01, 2017
Make we no hear tomorrow say na another person dog she use pose oh! Oge Okoye comes to mind. Be careful Empress,Nigerians are not smiling at all grin
Re: Empress Njamah Rocks Crop Top In Photoshoot With Her Dogs by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jul 01, 2017
holmes13:
Lol. Naija pple no get chill o. I just scanned through this topic and I've seen like 3 insults already. May God give us better things 2 accomplish with our time rather than insult each other. Na wa o grin grin

Which one be your own for the matter? See nose like that of Elep....

Oh wait sorry grin
Re: Empress Njamah Rocks Crop Top In Photoshoot With Her Dogs by Harmored(m): 11:50pm On Jul 01, 2017
Ajewealth123:
beautiful dogs

My dream car is at your back embarassed cls550 kiss
Please take care of it o cheesy
Re: Empress Njamah Rocks Crop Top In Photoshoot With Her Dogs by ogelekpomgam(m): 11:51pm On Jul 01, 2017
auntysimbiat:
Hmmm... Na wa o
nwanyioma..fine baby.tomato jos...u too tyt ooo..
Re: Empress Njamah Rocks Crop Top In Photoshoot With Her Dogs by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 01, 2017
She can get it tongue
Re: Empress Njamah Rocks Crop Top In Photoshoot With Her Dogs by blaqroy: 11:54pm On Jul 01, 2017
Nice shape
Re: Empress Njamah Rocks Crop Top In Photoshoot With Her Dogs by ExInferis(m): 11:59pm On Jul 01, 2017
Hotshawarma:
grin Kuku say u wan show us your dog.......the body size of your dog and her dog is not that much so the talk about camera ish is nonsense because someone else can simply say it is the position of your camera that also made your dog look huge too..

It's not about the dog, which is an unremarkable canine.

He's stylishly showing off the car.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Empress Njamah Rocks Crop Top In Photoshoot With Her Dogs by fortunechy(m): 12:04am On Jul 02, 2017
she's now fair in complexion plus her Camel toe
Re: Empress Njamah Rocks Crop Top In Photoshoot With Her Dogs by maxwell767(m): 12:16am On Jul 02, 2017
These people jst dy bash themselves cheesy
Re: Empress Njamah Rocks Crop Top In Photoshoot With Her Dogs by ncoolsome(m): 12:28am On Jul 02, 2017
Homeboiy:
Timaya don fĂșck all the sweet things in ds girl body comot

All men are just share holders...one man can't Bleep a lady finish..
Re: Empress Njamah Rocks Crop Top In Photoshoot With Her Dogs by 1metre: 12:46am On Jul 02, 2017
Ajewealth123:
beautiful dogs

her dog is of the same size with yours. They are all a bit taller than your knee. Wish I hv the pix of Houston my pitbull, then u gonna know that you've got just a puppy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Empress Njamah Rocks Crop Top In Photoshoot With Her Dogs by ndnuray(m): 12:47am On Jul 02, 2017
lols... i grab grin grin grin grin
alphasperm:

is da not 2 dogs I'm seeing?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Empress Njamah Rocks Crop Top In Photoshoot With Her Dogs by Nature8(m): 12:59am On Jul 02, 2017
Hotshawarma:
u can go and kill yourself i don't care..:..see his face like half kilo of turkey:.

Lwkmd grin
Re: Empress Njamah Rocks Crop Top In Photoshoot With Her Dogs by Adelekeee: 1:54am On Jul 02, 2017
FTbomb:
is she showing her dogs or her flat belly - and how is this front-page worthy?
...I think what defines & qualifies some posts nowadays to be front page worthy isnt the moral or anything related but the traffic on d topic relating to d time it was posted,.& also d actors in d write up.....though moral is supposed to be the yardstick for some writeup...but not always moral alone...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Empress Njamah Rocks Crop Top In Photoshoot With Her Dogs by Originalsly: 2:04am On Jul 02, 2017
Hmmm... I love my pets....cold weather dog in hot weather country.
Re: Empress Njamah Rocks Crop Top In Photoshoot With Her Dogs by acc001(f): 2:28am On Jul 02, 2017
Hotshawarma:
na wa ooo,e Don reach this level??where in my post did I insult you and that u are insulting me??well that does not change the fact that your dog and the ladies dog there is no Much difference in their body size...u can go and kill yourself i don't care..:..see his face like half kilo of turkey:.
Which one b half kilo of turkey...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Empress Njamah Rocks Crop Top In Photoshoot With Her Dogs by Oju4190: 2:31am On Jul 02, 2017
but d guy nor insult u now why u cum dey insult am....I believe ur small coins dey control u.....Anyway u look like houseboy to me.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dolphin Kissers! Tonto Dikeh Vs Ini Edo Vs Banky W / Tekno And His Doctor Do The #DirtyDanceChallenge (Photos) / Gbenga Aruleba's Daughter, Rereoluwa Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.