Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,034 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Empress Njamah Rocks Crop Top In Photoshoot With Her Dogs - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Empress Njamah Rocks Crop Top In Photoshoot With Her Dogs (42747 Views)

Tiwa Savage Rocks Crop Top In New Pictures / PHOTOS: Empress Njamah Rocks Hijab For A Movie Role / Toolz Vacation In Maldives, Rocks Crop Top (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Empress Njamah Rocks Crop Top In Photoshoot With Her Dogs by Oju4190: 2:34am On Jul 02, 2017
Ajewealth123:
if your frustration doesn't kill you,believe me nothing else will
. but d guy nor insult u why u cum dey insult am.....ur small coins come dey control u abi.....anyway u look like houseboy to me

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Empress Njamah Rocks Crop Top In Photoshoot With Her Dogs by Nobody: 3:28am On Jul 02, 2017
Came here to see the dogs not empress
Re: Empress Njamah Rocks Crop Top In Photoshoot With Her Dogs by peterbello(m): 3:53am On Jul 02, 2017
Kondomatic:
Flat belly, fat camel toe.

Mbok, wey the camel?
Re: Empress Njamah Rocks Crop Top In Photoshoot With Her Dogs by Livefreeordieha(m): 4:07am On Jul 02, 2017
Ajewealth123:
this your dp,I am not always understanding o
all diz ondo boiz and women... How many u go fit lick inside bag of salt? Ni afoju kuro grin
Re: Empress Njamah Rocks Crop Top In Photoshoot With Her Dogs by Ogbobesinachi(m): 4:45am On Jul 02, 2017
Kondomatic:
Flat belly, fat camel toe.
No be small
Re: Empress Njamah Rocks Crop Top In Photoshoot With Her Dogs by Elebiju: 4:58am On Jul 02, 2017
Hotshawarma:
na wa ooo,e Don reach this level??where in my post did I insult you and that u are insulting me??well that does not change the fact that your dog and the ladies dog there is no Much difference in their body size...u can go and kill yourself i don't care..:..see his face like half kilo of turkey:.
Thanks for making my day bright already..... Half kilo of Turkey? Bwaah.
Re: Empress Njamah Rocks Crop Top In Photoshoot With Her Dogs by TiffanyDavies(f): 5:24am On Jul 02, 2017
Ajewealth123:
beautiful dogs

Let me show you Derek,my semi huge dog.
I am 6.1 ft tall so you can imagine
Stealing Empress shine...wehdone sir!
Re: Empress Njamah Rocks Crop Top In Photoshoot With Her Dogs by Jaqenhghar: 5:31am On Jul 02, 2017
holmes13:
Lol. Naija pple no get chill o. I just scanned through this topic and I've seen like 3 insults already. May God give us better things 2 accomplish with our time rather than insult each other. Na wa o grin grin
In Naija insulting people is an achievement esp on this forum
Re: Empress Njamah Rocks Crop Top In Photoshoot With Her Dogs by Nobody: 5:40am On Jul 02, 2017
Caustics:
angry what is impressive about a makeup free photoshoot. look at what the world is turning in to. Am i supposed to be impressed that she had the courage to show her real face or what?

Bro, don blame her. What do you expect from a girl who is always covered in 2 inch layers of colour coating in every single picture of her.

She just couldn't believe another lady like her would do without water colour and still look good. She is impressed. Let her be grin

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah Rocks Crop Top In Photoshoot With Her Dogs by Gobhanky: 6:32am On Jul 02, 2017
Her pussi no dey old.
Shez getting uglier
Natural looks na no.
Wtf u showin your dogs
Wen u shud be married.
Opo
Re: Empress Njamah Rocks Crop Top In Photoshoot With Her Dogs by Collins87: 6:40am On Jul 02, 2017
I like the dog only.
Re: Empress Njamah Rocks Crop Top In Photoshoot With Her Dogs by Nikeruka(m): 6:57am On Jul 02, 2017
Aja ni aja n je
Re: Empress Njamah Rocks Crop Top In Photoshoot With Her Dogs by Nikeruka(m): 6:58am On Jul 02, 2017
Aja laja n je...let the dog-eaters see them...i pity you
Re: Empress Njamah Rocks Crop Top In Photoshoot With Her Dogs by Ajewealth123(m): 7:00am On Jul 02, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
all diz ondo boiz and women... How many u go fit lick inside bag of salt? Ni afoju kuro grin
who tell you say I be ondo?
Re: Empress Njamah Rocks Crop Top In Photoshoot With Her Dogs by Ajewealth123(m): 7:01am On Jul 02, 2017
Oju4190:
. but d guy nor insult u why u cum dey insult am.....ur small coins come dey control u abi.....anyway u look like houseboy to me
infact na houseboy/dog trainer I be
Re: Empress Njamah Rocks Crop Top In Photoshoot With Her Dogs by Ajewealth123(m): 7:03am On Jul 02, 2017
Harmored:

My dream car is at your back embarassed cls550 kiss
Please take care of it o cheesy
shai this broda like better thing fa.
But mine is cls 400.
Re: Empress Njamah Rocks Crop Top In Photoshoot With Her Dogs by preccy69(f): 7:03am On Jul 02, 2017
Ajewealth123:
if your frustration doesn't kill you,believe me nothing else will
all na showing off,even ur monicker
Re: Empress Njamah Rocks Crop Top In Photoshoot With Her Dogs by nelsont1: 7:04am On Jul 02, 2017
show us your flat stomach as well
Ajewealth123:
beautiful dogs

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah Rocks Crop Top In Photoshoot With Her Dogs by Ajewealth123(m): 7:04am On Jul 02, 2017
adellam16:
yea right. showing us d dogs or ur fine car?
na dog I dey show o,the car just dey photobomb ni
Re: Empress Njamah Rocks Crop Top In Photoshoot With Her Dogs by Ajewealth123(m): 7:06am On Jul 02, 2017
holywahala19:
just say make I show u guys my car instead!!
na dog I be dey show una naw,
Re: Empress Njamah Rocks Crop Top In Photoshoot With Her Dogs by Ajewealth123(m): 7:07am On Jul 02, 2017
Hotshawarma:
na wa ooo,e Don reach this level??where in my post did I insult you and that u are insulting me??well that does not change the fact that your dog and the ladies dog there is no Much difference in their body size...u can go and kill yourself i don't care..:..see his face like half kilo of turkey:.
the dog heavy na him make my face be like half kilo of turkey u hear.
Oya no vex say I insult u.
But you self don already take ur pound of flesh
Re: Empress Njamah Rocks Crop Top In Photoshoot With Her Dogs by Ajewealth123(m): 7:11am On Jul 02, 2017
nelsont1:
show us your flat stomach as well

Re: Empress Njamah Rocks Crop Top In Photoshoot With Her Dogs by Ajewealth123(m): 7:13am On Jul 02, 2017
preccy69:
all na showing off,even ur monicker
even you showing us ur pretty face on ur dp is showing off,cos u are intimidating the ugly ones
Re: Empress Njamah Rocks Crop Top In Photoshoot With Her Dogs by DJMCOTTY(m): 7:32am On Jul 02, 2017
Ajewealth123:
beautiful dogs

mind you those dogs are still very young ,they could grow 5times bigger than that
Re: Empress Njamah Rocks Crop Top In Photoshoot With Her Dogs by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 02, 2017
Ajewealth123:
this your dp,I am not always understanding o

Its just her own way of marketing
Re: Empress Njamah Rocks Crop Top In Photoshoot With Her Dogs by Nobody: 7:39am On Jul 02, 2017
Funny comments everywhere .
Re: Empress Njamah Rocks Crop Top In Photoshoot With Her Dogs by pally123: 7:47am On Jul 02, 2017
EmekaBlue:
She looks athletic and sexy with those boobs tongue Wouldn't mind to hit tht punny
I'm dying to

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah Rocks Crop Top In Photoshoot With Her Dogs by missuniverse(f): 7:54am On Jul 02, 2017
DOGS!
Silent Devoted Companions

Evolved enough to convey pure love...

Wish I had one

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah Rocks Crop Top In Photoshoot With Her Dogs by cthia(f): 8:15am On Jul 02, 2017
Ajewealth123:
beautiful dogs

woww...nice dog u got there..pls i need one like dat
Ajewealth123:
beautiful dogs

Ajewealth123:
beautiful dogs

Re: Empress Njamah Rocks Crop Top In Photoshoot With Her Dogs by Aleora(f): 8:25am On Jul 02, 2017
Ajewealth123:
beautiful dogs

o boy the dog tall pass me sef....lovely dog
Re: Empress Njamah Rocks Crop Top In Photoshoot With Her Dogs by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:32am On Jul 02, 2017
Ajewealth123:
who tell you say I be ondo?
your Iove 4 obo and oyon sold u out extensively grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Empress Njamah Rocks Crop Top In Photoshoot With Her Dogs by BigBrother9ja: 8:41am On Jul 02, 2017
Ajewealth123:
beautiful dogs

Dirty dog undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Eedris Abdulkareem: "Davido Will Regret Having Baby Bamas When He Grows Up” / Lady Who Says She Is Pregnant For Laycon Asks For Forgiveness (Video) / Toke Makinwa Poses With Her Cute Bodyguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.