Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,556 members, 7,823,441 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Empress Njamah Rocks Crop Top In Photoshoot With Her Dogs - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Empress Njamah Rocks Crop Top In Photoshoot With Her Dogs (42742 Views)

Tiwa Savage Rocks Crop Top In New Pictures / PHOTOS: Empress Njamah Rocks Hijab For A Movie Role / Toolz Vacation In Maldives, Rocks Crop Top (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Empress Njamah Rocks Crop Top In Photoshoot With Her Dogs by ibietela2(m): 9:02am On Jul 02, 2017
Ajewealth123:
beautiful dogs

Let me show you Derek,my semi huge dog.
I am 6.1 ft tall so you can imagine

Nice car

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah Rocks Crop Top In Photoshoot With Her Dogs by henryhemon(m): 9:19am On Jul 02, 2017
Empress used to be one dark skin lady Na wao she don turn to oyinbo this their hypo dey work o.
Re: Empress Njamah Rocks Crop Top In Photoshoot With Her Dogs by Ajewealth123(m): 9:30am On Jul 02, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
your Iove 4 obo and oyon sold u out extensively grin
ole lo mo ese ole un tan Lori apata

Even your own apple does not fall far from my tree

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Empress Njamah Rocks Crop Top In Photoshoot With Her Dogs by Ajewealth123(m): 9:31am On Jul 02, 2017
Aleora:
o boy the dog tall pass me sef....lovely dog
igboayaka Vic only if you are from calabar or akwa ibom
Re: Empress Njamah Rocks Crop Top In Photoshoot With Her Dogs by bendike: 9:32am On Jul 02, 2017
Ajewealth123:
beautiful dogs

Nice "Hushpuppi". Really looks well taken care of. Meanwhile thats a sweet looking ride. Is it S class Mercedes?
Re: Empress Njamah Rocks Crop Top In Photoshoot With Her Dogs by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 02, 2017
Ajewealth123:
if your frustration doesn't kill you,believe me nothing else will

this made me laugh ....epic reply##
Re: Empress Njamah Rocks Crop Top In Photoshoot With Her Dogs by Ajewealth123(m): 9:34am On Jul 02, 2017
bendike:

Nice "Hushpuppi". Really looks well taken care of. Meanwhile thats a sweet looking ride. Is it S class Mercedes?
thanks jaree my bro but hushpuppi? That guy has a way of dishing out savage reply o make he no go see this ur comment o.

It's cls 400 2015 model
Re: Empress Njamah Rocks Crop Top In Photoshoot With Her Dogs by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:40am On Jul 02, 2017
Ajewealth123:
ole lo mo ese ole un tan Lori apata

Even your own apple does not fall far from my tree
mó tí gbo é.. You need am... We are anyways the most fertile people on earth.. Yoruba nation grin.. Our libido is second to none grin.. Woman wey dey find pikin nor dey wear pata sleep naaas grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Empress Njamah Rocks Crop Top In Photoshoot With Her Dogs by smexy(m): 9:52am On Jul 02, 2017
Ajewealth123:
if your frustration doesn't kill you,believe me nothing else will
her dogs are Caucasian shepherds..
they just might still be growing...
what breed is yours?
Re: Empress Njamah Rocks Crop Top In Photoshoot With Her Dogs by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 02, 2017
Ajewealth123:
beautiful dogs

hi tony! this is mahmud from agro villa, unilorin. contact me on 08165957686
Re: Empress Njamah Rocks Crop Top In Photoshoot With Her Dogs by preccy69(f): 11:33am On Jul 02, 2017
Ajewealth123:
even you showing us ur pretty face on ur dp is showing off,cos u are intimidating the ugly ones
at least my monicker is nt mispretty
Re: Empress Njamah Rocks Crop Top In Photoshoot With Her Dogs by Hushpuppi: 12:25pm On Jul 02, 2017
Ajewealth123:
thanks jaree my bro but hushpuppi? That guy has a way of dishing out savage reply o make he no go see this ur comment o.

It's cls 400 2015 model

Bravo
Re: Empress Njamah Rocks Crop Top In Photoshoot With Her Dogs by Aleora(f): 12:27pm On Jul 02, 2017
Ajewealth123:
igboayaka Vic only if you are from calabar or akwa ibom
lols......no anambra ...happy sunday
Re: Empress Njamah Rocks Crop Top In Photoshoot With Her Dogs by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 02, 2017
Ajewealth123:
beautiful dogs

Wow! cheesy

I love huge dogs! cheesy

I sent u a pm, I think our location is close ?

I love to see those dogs live! They are adorable !

Please reply my pm cheesy

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah Rocks Crop Top In Photoshoot With Her Dogs by Ajicold(f): 3:16pm On Jul 02, 2017
Crop Top Abi Sport Bra?
Re: Empress Njamah Rocks Crop Top In Photoshoot With Her Dogs by Ajewealth123(m): 5:55pm On Jul 02, 2017
Hushpuppi:

Bravo

Re: Empress Njamah Rocks Crop Top In Photoshoot With Her Dogs by Ajewealth123(m): 5:56pm On Jul 02, 2017
preccy69:
at least my monicker is nt mispretty

Re: Empress Njamah Rocks Crop Top In Photoshoot With Her Dogs by Ajewealth123(m): 5:58pm On Jul 02, 2017
Mistamahmud:
hi tony! this is mahmud from agro villa, unilorin. contact me on 08165957686
brodali broda, Agro representing, Unilorin representing. I will halla you bro
Re: Empress Njamah Rocks Crop Top In Photoshoot With Her Dogs by nelsont1: 8:41pm On Jul 02, 2017
Lol you get too much time[quote author=Ajewealth123 post=58037250][/quote]
Re: Empress Njamah Rocks Crop Top In Photoshoot With Her Dogs by daroseconcepts: 3:01pm On Jan 21, 2018
Ajewealth123:
brodali broda, Agro representing, Unilorin representing. I will halla you bro
Ajewealth123, we are still waiting for you at the shell job slot you wanted to sell for 500k grin grin grin grin grin
https://www.nairaland.com/3836417/shell-usa-job-slot-not#64390862
Re: Empress Njamah Rocks Crop Top In Photoshoot With Her Dogs by Ajewealth123(m): 4:02pm On Jan 21, 2018
daroseconcepts:

Ajewealth123, we are still waiting for you at the shell job slot you wanted to sell for 500k grin grin grin grin grin
https://www.nairaland.com/3836417/shell-usa-job-slot-not#64390862
dont know the aim of you bringing this out,if your intentions are pure,then the slot was sold a long long time ago.but if you are trying to be mischievous,then i laugh at your stupidity and thank GOD on that slot of a thing,no nairalander created any topic that i dupped him even if the said person is a nairalander and he choose to remain anonymous.opportunities do come sonetimes in ways we never expected.
Re: Empress Njamah Rocks Crop Top In Photoshoot With Her Dogs by Gentleziggy(m): 2:24pm On Feb 18, 2019
Homeboiy:
Timaya don fúck all the sweet things in ds girl body comot
see as she dey pose like say men like timaya never explore DAT side.but guy did u notice her v so cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reactions To Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Marriage In Memes / Richard Mofe Damijo's New Slimmed-down Look / Tiwa Savage Debuts Trimmed Figure In New Photo, Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.