Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

Empress Njamah Rocks Crop Top In Photoshoot With Her Dogs - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Empress Njamah Rocks Crop Top In Photoshoot With Her Dogs (42713 Views)

Tiwa Savage Rocks Crop Top In New Pictures / PHOTOS: Empress Njamah Rocks Hijab For A Movie Role / Toolz Vacation In Maldives, Rocks Crop Top (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Empress Njamah Rocks Crop Top In Photoshoot With Her Dogs by PapiNigga: 9:42pm On Jul 01, 2017
The actress who posed with her huge dogs, showed off her impressive flat belly...

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/07/empress-njama-shows-off-her-flat-belly.html?m=1

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Empress Njamah Rocks Crop Top In Photoshoot With Her Dogs by Hotshawarma(m): 9:53pm On Jul 01, 2017
So what should we do with the flat belly??store energy with it??

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Empress Njamah Rocks Crop Top In Photoshoot With Her Dogs by Ajewealth123(m): 9:54pm On Jul 01, 2017
PapiNigga:
The actress who posed with her huge dogs, showed off her impressive flat belly...
beautiful dogs

Let me show you Derek,my semi huge dog.
I am 6.1 ft tall so you can imagine

177 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Empress Njamah Rocks Crop Top In Photoshoot With Her Dogs by auntysimbiat(f): 9:56pm On Jul 01, 2017
Hmmm... Na wa o
Re: Empress Njamah Rocks Crop Top In Photoshoot With Her Dogs by Hotshawarma(m): 9:57pm On Jul 01, 2017
Ajewealth123:
there is nothing huge about those dogs it is just the position of the camera.

grin Kuku say u wan show us your dog.......the body size of your dog and her dog is not that much so the talk about camera ish is nonsense because someone else can simply say it is the position of your camera that also made your dog look huge too..

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Empress Njamah Rocks Crop Top In Photoshoot With Her Dogs by Ajewealth123(m): 10:01pm On Jul 01, 2017
Hotshawarma:
grin Kuku say u wan show us your dog.......the body size of your dog and her dog is not that much so the talk about camera ish is nonsense because someone else can simply say it is the position of your camera that also made your dog look huge too..
if your frustration doesn't kill you,believe me nothing else will

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Empress Njamah Rocks Crop Top In Photoshoot With Her Dogs by PapiNigga: 10:02pm On Jul 01, 2017
Hotshawarma:
So what should we do with the flat belly??store energy with it??

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Empress Njamah Rocks Crop Top In Photoshoot With Her Dogs by Ajewealth123(m): 10:04pm On Jul 01, 2017
auntysimbiat:
Hmmm... Na wa o
this your dp,I am not always understanding o

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Empress Njamah Rocks Crop Top In Photoshoot With Her Dogs by Kondomatic(m): 10:05pm On Jul 01, 2017
Flat belly, fat camel toe.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Empress Njamah Rocks Crop Top In Photoshoot With Her Dogs by Hotshawarma(m): 10:06pm On Jul 01, 2017
Ajewealth123:
if your frustration doesn't kill you,believe me nothing else will
na wa ooo,e Don reach this level??where in my post did I insult you and that u are insulting me??well that does not change the fact that your dog and the ladies dog there is no Much difference in their body size...u can go and kill yourself i don't care..:..see his face like half kilo of turkey:.

99 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Empress Njamah Rocks Crop Top In Photoshoot With Her Dogs by Ajewealth123(m): 10:08pm On Jul 01, 2017
Hotshawarma:
grin Kuku say u wan show us your dog.......the body size of your dog and her dog is not that much so the talk about camera ish is[b] nonsense[/b] because someone else can simply say it is the position of your camera that also made your dog look huge too..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Empress Njamah Rocks Crop Top In Photoshoot With Her Dogs by Homeboiy: 10:12pm On Jul 01, 2017
Timaya don fúck all the sweet things in ds girl body comot

5 Likes

Re: Empress Njamah Rocks Crop Top In Photoshoot With Her Dogs by goodmorning40: 10:21pm On Jul 01, 2017
Is that why she doesn't want to expand the belly with fetuses

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Empress Njamah Rocks Crop Top In Photoshoot With Her Dogs by Xcelinteriors(f): 10:51pm On Jul 01, 2017
goodmorning40:
Is that why she doesn't want to expand the belly with fetuses
Haaa that is too harsh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Empress Njamah Rocks Crop Top In Photoshoot With Her Dogs by ellahzy(f): 10:56pm On Jul 01, 2017
toxic comments everywhere lipsrsealed

beautiful pics tho

2 Likes

Re: Empress Njamah Rocks Crop Top In Photoshoot With Her Dogs by EmekaBlue(m): 11:22pm On Jul 01, 2017
She looks athletic and sexy with those boobs tongue Wouldn't mind to hit tht punny

2 Likes

Re: Empress Njamah Rocks Crop Top In Photoshoot With Her Dogs by Caustics: 11:23pm On Jul 01, 2017
makydebbie:
I love these kind of dogs. She did a make up free photoshoot! Impressive! cheesy
angry what is impressive about a makeup free photoshoot. look at what the world is turning in to. Am i supposed to be impressed that she had the courage to show her real face or what?

15 Likes

Re: Empress Njamah Rocks Crop Top In Photoshoot With Her Dogs by barclayb(m): 11:23pm On Jul 01, 2017
cool shocked angry[center][/center]
Re: Empress Njamah Rocks Crop Top In Photoshoot With Her Dogs by itiswellandwell: 11:23pm On Jul 01, 2017
Love those dogs
Re: Empress Njamah Rocks Crop Top In Photoshoot With Her Dogs by pyyxxaro: 11:23pm On Jul 01, 2017
Mmmsshheeewww

She nor even get Camel toe

Naa Dog Toe she get angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Empress Njamah Rocks Crop Top In Photoshoot With Her Dogs by Dicedpineapple(f): 11:24pm On Jul 01, 2017
nice tummy
Re: Empress Njamah Rocks Crop Top In Photoshoot With Her Dogs by abdulbnyusuf(m): 11:24pm On Jul 01, 2017
She dey show off and if I approach her she no go gree sad

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah Rocks Crop Top In Photoshoot With Her Dogs by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 01, 2017
hmm..This girl with huge eyes..
Re: Empress Njamah Rocks Crop Top In Photoshoot With Her Dogs by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 01, 2017
Such cute dogs
Re: Empress Njamah Rocks Crop Top In Photoshoot With Her Dogs by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 01, 2017
I would have said the dogs aren't hers grin grin but they are standing in between her legs grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Empress Njamah Rocks Crop Top In Photoshoot With Her Dogs by Cholls(m): 11:26pm On Jul 01, 2017
my brother God punish person way say she no dey sexy

Olamira number what are u in your pics

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Empress Njamah Rocks Crop Top In Photoshoot With Her Dogs by amiibaby(f): 11:26pm On Jul 01, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Empress Njamah Rocks Crop Top In Photoshoot With Her Dogs by alphasperm(m): 11:26pm On Jul 01, 2017

is da not 2 dogs I'm seeing?

2 Likes

Re: Empress Njamah Rocks Crop Top In Photoshoot With Her Dogs by holmes13: 11:27pm On Jul 01, 2017
Lol. Naija pple no get chill o. I just scanned through this topic and I've seen like 3 insults already. May God give us better things 2 accomplish with our time rather than insult each other. Na wa o grin grin

21 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Busola Dakolo & Fatoyinbo: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Court Throws Out Rape Case / Davido’s Dad’s Divorce: Judge Bars Journalists From Covering Case / Tboss Looks Stunning In Egyptian Costume (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.