Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Saudi Here I Come - Ebube Nwagbo In Search Of Her Own Billionaire - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Saudi Here I Come - Ebube Nwagbo In Search Of Her Own Billionaire (664 Views)

Please How Do I Come Out From This / 'I Have Not Seen A Man That Have Met My Demands' – Actress, Ebube Nwagbo Boasts / Pretty Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saudi Here I Come - Ebube Nwagbo In Search Of Her Own Billionaire by Adesolaehimen1: 4:29am On Jul 02, 2017
Nollywood actress, Ebube Nwagbo, who claims she’s inspired by American superstar Rihanna finding love with Saudi Toyota heir – Hassan Jameel whose net worth has been set at $1.5billion, is now searching for her own billionaire Saudi Heir.
Here’s the beautiful single and searching actress’ post;

Click link to continue reading

http://unibenolodo.com/blog/2017/07/01/saudi-here-i-come-ebube-nwagbo-begins-search-for-her-own-billionaire-saudi-heir-just-like-rihanna/

Re: Saudi Here I Come - Ebube Nwagbo In Search Of Her Own Billionaire by morbeta(m): 4:37am On Jul 02, 2017
Old mama youngie....you have exhausted your mileage.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Here I Come - Ebube Nwagbo In Search Of Her Own Billionaire by Flatties: 4:42am On Jul 02, 2017
She can't enter Saudi dressed like that, can she?
Re: Saudi Here I Come - Ebube Nwagbo In Search Of Her Own Billionaire by Dshocker(m): 4:56am On Jul 02, 2017
Even a 9ja billionaire isn't interested,not to talk more of a billionaire in dollars grin

1 Like

Re: Saudi Here I Come - Ebube Nwagbo In Search Of Her Own Billionaire by Nobody: 5:20am On Jul 02, 2017
Who's Ebube Nwangbo undecided
Re: Saudi Here I Come - Ebube Nwagbo In Search Of Her Own Billionaire by Nobody: 5:32am On Jul 02, 2017
She dey look for billionaire abi? She go con start to dey mensurate indefinitely now. Dey call on Nigerians make dem help am...

Buh wait shey this girl look mirror sha?
Re: Saudi Here I Come - Ebube Nwagbo In Search Of Her Own Billionaire by Nobody: 5:56am On Jul 02, 2017
Gold-diggers everywhere...what do you have to offer?
Re: Saudi Here I Come - Ebube Nwagbo In Search Of Her Own Billionaire by Evablizin(f): 6:22am On Jul 02, 2017
What will the son of man say...happy coming

(1) (Reply)

Ever Since I Liked This Nigerian British Guys Music Page On My Facebook / How To Make A Girl Jealous: Leave Her Begging For Your Attention / Romantic Story : The Day I Lost Control, See What Happened (18+) Season 1 Episod

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.