Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,008 members, 7,825,145 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Am Suspecting My Girlfriend Cheating With A Married Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Suspecting My Girlfriend Cheating With A Married Man (2383 Views)

I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive / Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work / Please Help Am Suspecting My Girlfriend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Suspecting My Girlfriend Cheating With A Married Man by porchster: 9:31am On Jul 02, 2017
I kindly need you advice on this particular issue. Recently, I visited my girlfriend unaware and I got hold of her phone, then I saw her chat with a married man asking her to follow him to a wedding which she accepted in her chat. (Though she once told me that the man has been disturbing her before I saw their chat yesterday) ... But my main concern is that we both know this man ( as womaniser) and his wife (faithful wife) . It was even his wife that helped me secure accommodation while I was serving. Am very sure his wife is not aware about it.
Re: Am Suspecting My Girlfriend Cheating With A Married Man by kitaatita: 9:34am On Jul 02, 2017
She is not cheating on you. You don't have a claim over her life. You guys are not married. She is living her life and whatever she choses to do is not your business.

3 Likes

Re: Am Suspecting My Girlfriend Cheating With A Married Man by SirMichael1: 9:36am On Jul 02, 2017
kitaatita:
She is not cheating on you. You don't have a claim over her life. You guys are not married. She is living her life and whatever she choses to do is not your business.

Are they not in a relationship? What nonsense did you just type? angry

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am Suspecting My Girlfriend Cheating With A Married Man by BabbanBura(m): 9:37am On Jul 02, 2017
kitaatita:

Really? Did you write this? Can you listen to it?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Suspecting My Girlfriend Cheating With A Married Man by SirMichael1: 9:42am On Jul 02, 2017
Op, you need more evidence to nail her with it. Try get more info as this is really not gonna tell whether she's having an affair or not.

But dude, lemme warn that going through a partners phone might seem intriguing to do especially when you're suspecting the partner but from people's experience, it always backfires on you. I'm just making you know the repercussions because they're always bad.

1 Like

Re: Am Suspecting My Girlfriend Cheating With A Married Man by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 02, 2017
kitaatita:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Suspecting My Girlfriend Cheating With A Married Man by porchster: 9:44am On Jul 02, 2017
kitaatita:

Let me put it in shoe... What's your suggestion about the woman that helped me.
Re: Am Suspecting My Girlfriend Cheating With A Married Man by Fadiga24(m): 9:44am On Jul 02, 2017
kitaatita:

2 Likes

Re: Am Suspecting My Girlfriend Cheating With A Married Man by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 02, 2017
Whenever your girlfriend says "this man is disturbing me" and your pocket isn't so good as it should, have it mind that her pant is already half way down for the intruder.

Seek ye first money and class bro, ladies will follow.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Suspecting My Girlfriend Cheating With A Married Man by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 9:46am On Jul 02, 2017
kitaatita:
Unfaithful relationship and womanizers fall on you undecided

1 Like

Re: Am Suspecting My Girlfriend Cheating With A Married Man by porchster: 9:46am On Jul 02, 2017
SirMichael1:
Op, you need more evidence to nail her with it. Try get more info as this is really not gonna tell whether she's having an affair or not.

But dude, lemme warn that going through a partners phone might seem intriguing to do especially when you're suspecting the partner but from people's experience, it always backfires on you. I'm just making you know the repercussions because they're always bad.

Bro am not even bothered about myself cos we might fall out, but to the wife.
And how to get fact to nail her.
Re: Am Suspecting My Girlfriend Cheating With A Married Man by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 02, 2017
what's the fuss about a girl that's not ur wife? if ur sixth sense detects unfaithfulness... opt out !!!... there are so many
ladies out there that sacrifice anything to stay true to u. easy as ABC

5 Likes

Re: Am Suspecting My Girlfriend Cheating With A Married Man by Maxi112: 9:57am On Jul 02, 2017
porchster:

bother yourself not bro, take the date of the wedding, venue. do not make the mistake of asking her about the chat you saw.

go home, pretend nothing happened, give her a surprise visit that day of the wedding hoping you won't see her around, give her a call make sure you record your conversation, be sweet on the phone. ask her whereabout, tell her you wanna see her.

her response is the evidence you seek.

3 Likes

Re: Am Suspecting My Girlfriend Cheating With A Married Man by SirMichael1: 9:57am On Jul 02, 2017
porchster:

If it's for the wife, then leave the matter as this is no longer your business. You're trespassing. When you finally catch her cheating and you report her to the wife and the woman breaks out with her husband, how will you feel?

You destroyed a home, your relationship was thwarted, you will no longer be welcomed into their house as the wife may seek divorce and move out. Think! Be smart

Get incriminating evidence and use it to keep her in check from seeing the man. Threaten her that you'll blow her cover if she still move out with the man. You'll save so many things by doing that.

1 Like

Re: Am Suspecting My Girlfriend Cheating With A Married Man by kitaatita: 9:59am On Jul 02, 2017
SirMichael1:

Are they not in a relationship? What nonsense did you just type? angry
What sort of relationship? After six years he will run off to marry another woman after running down her biological clock. If you want a status that gives some form of right in her life, marry her.

3 Likes

Re: Am Suspecting My Girlfriend Cheating With A Married Man by kitaatita: 10:02am On Jul 02, 2017
porchster:

Let me put it in shoe... What's your suggestion about the woman that helped me.
You are an interloper in the man's marriage. What's your business with how the woman lives with her husband? You want to sow a seed of discord in his family because you assume that the man is going out with your so called girlfriend.
Re: Am Suspecting My Girlfriend Cheating With A Married Man by Homeboiy: 10:02am On Jul 02, 2017
U don' fûck up
Re: Am Suspecting My Girlfriend Cheating With A Married Man by Cholls(m): 10:08am On Jul 02, 2017
my brother Op do u want the truth?
Re: Am Suspecting My Girlfriend Cheating With A Married Man by SirMichael1: 10:17am On Jul 02, 2017
kitaatita:

What sort of relationship? After six years he will run off to marry another woman after running down her biological clock. If you want a status that gives some form of right in her life, marry her.
You really seem to be a lunatic this morning. A wild agog psychologically depressed maniac.

Why will any gaddamn lady agree to be in a relationship with a guy and not stay faithful. You're not smart at all! No one forced the bitch to be with the lad so why the fück will she do as she pleases because he isn't married to her. Are you really stupid off-NL or you just come out here to vent your frustration? undecided

So after the slüt cheats during the period of dating because she isn't married to him, you'll still expect the guy to marry the lady? You see how dull and how flawed your mentality is.

Because a dude dropped your silly ass doesn't mean you should come here, spew trash and throw tantrums like the silly, lonely and depressed twat_ you are. angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Suspecting My Girlfriend Cheating With A Married Man by sexy74(m): 10:18am On Jul 02, 2017
kitaatita:
Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh, for my place dem no dey learn left hand for old age.
Re: Am Suspecting My Girlfriend Cheating With A Married Man by EPIJOE: 10:19am On Jul 02, 2017
She is not cheating on you. You don't have a claim over her life. You guys are not married. She is living her life and whatever she choses to do is not your business. [/quote]

[color=#000099][/color][b][/b] SITTING YOU MADAM, YOU ARE AN OLOSHO. IDIOT
Re: Am Suspecting My Girlfriend Cheating With A Married Man by sexy74(m): 10:20am On Jul 02, 2017
SirMichael1:

You really seem to be a lunatic this morning. A wild agog psychological depressed maniac.

Why will any gaddamn lady agree to be in a relationship with a guy and not stay faithful. You're not smart at all! No one forced the bitch to be with the lad so why the Bleep will she do as she pleases because he isn't married to her. Are you really stupid off-NL or you just come out here to vent your frustration? undecided

So after the slüt cheats during the period of dating because she isn't married to him, you'll still expect the guy to marry the lady? You see how dull and how flawed your mentality is.

Because a dude dropped your silly ass doesn't mean you should come here, spew trash and throw tantrums like the silly, lonely and depressed Arrow you are. angry
Bros you harsh ooh, you for just ask am, watin make dem dump am like dustbin?
Re: Am Suspecting My Girlfriend Cheating With A Married Man by EPIJOE: 10:20am On Jul 02, 2017
She is not cheating on you. You don't have a claim over her life. You guys are not married. She is living her life and whatever she choses to do is not your business. [/quote]

[color=#000099][/color][b][/b] SITTING YOU MADAM, YOU ARE AN OLOSHO.
Re: Am Suspecting My Girlfriend Cheating With A Married Man by kitaatita: 10:42am On Jul 02, 2017
SirMichael1:

You really seem to be a lunatic this morning. A wild agog psychological depressed maniac.

Why will any gaddamn lady agree to be in a relationship with a guy and not stay faithful. You're not smart at all! No one forced the bitch to be with the lad so why the fück will she do as she pleases because he isn't married to her. Are you really stupid off-NL or you just come out here to vent your frustration? undecided

Because a dude dropped your silly ass doesn't mean you should come here, spew trash and throw tantrums like the silly, lonely and depressed twat_ you are. angry
I won't respond to your insults. I am a bloke, married for over 14 years and a father. You see, I no be your mate. Back to the gist; your guy is laying claims to a lady he has not paid bride price on. He snoops on her phone and goes online to call her a cheat. How many of us married the first women we slept with? How many men in a relationship are faithful? Everyday immature young men deprive ladies of the opportunity of evaluating other options only to dump them after 8 years. If you are a woman, get wise and if you are a man, marry her or let her source for a better suitor.

3 Likes

Re: Am Suspecting My Girlfriend Cheating With A Married Man by SirMichael1: 10:51am On Jul 02, 2017
kitaatita:

I won't respond to your insults. I am a bloke, married for over 14 years and a father. You see, I no be your mate. Back to the gist; your guy is laying claims to a lady he has not paid bride price on. He snoops on her phone and goes online to call her a cheat. How many of us married the first women we slept with? How many men in a relationship are faithful? Everyday immature young men deprive ladies of the opportunity of evaluating other options only to dump them after 8 years. If you are a woman, get wise and if you are a man, marry her or let her source for a better suitor.

Jeez! I'm sorry sir. Your first comment made you sound like a young person. I'm not arguing again. I'm really sorry. No vex

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Suspecting My Girlfriend Cheating With A Married Man by porchster: 10:54am On Jul 02, 2017
kitaatita:

If your wife had done that flocking around married men, will you have married her. Hypocrisy indeed
Re: Am Suspecting My Girlfriend Cheating With A Married Man by porchster: 10:54am On Jul 02, 2017
kitaatita:

If your wife had done that by flocking around married men, will you have married her. Hypocrisy smh
Re: Am Suspecting My Girlfriend Cheating With A Married Man by porchster: 10:56am On Jul 02, 2017
Some people are just too funny, How do u expect a reasonable guy to marry a flirtatious lady all in the name of 'he hasn't paid his bride price'
Re: Am Suspecting My Girlfriend Cheating With A Married Man by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 02, 2017
kitaatita:

Re: Am Suspecting My Girlfriend Cheating With A Married Man by ghettochild(m): 11:50am On Jul 02, 2017
tell ur gf u wil tel hs wife if she dnt stop chating n texting hm
Re: Am Suspecting My Girlfriend Cheating With A Married Man by antieverything(m): 2:35pm On Jul 02, 2017
kitaatita:
and wen they get married? d pvssy bcoms new? mtcheew..

Op turn her to sexmate Give her sia album" This is acting"

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls What Are The Signs That A Lady Will Not Like Sex In Marriage? / Who Told Naija guys Foriegn Girls Are Easy To Get? / Ladies: Your Boyfriend’s Greatest Need Is To Be Respected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.