Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,764 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

6 Signs To Know Real Babalawos & 6 Truth About Babalawos - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 6 Signs To Know Real Babalawos & 6 Truth About Babalawos (9671 Views)

'babalawos' - Pastor Who Bought Wife Lamborgini Begs For Money, Freeze Reacts / Babalawos, Iyanifas, Diviners & Seers Meet Here: Lets Discuss Divination / Babalawos, Traditionalists And Herbalists A Whatsapp Group For You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Signs To Know Real Babalawos & 6 Truth About Babalawos by Babalawos(m): 9:53am On Jul 02, 2017
Aboru Aboye, I have been getting series of complains from people that were scammed by Fake Online Babalawos and Fake Offline Babalawos.

These people end up asking me: "How Do You Know A Real Babalawo?

Well first thing thirst; "Who is a Babalawo?"

A real babalawo is a father of all secrets, a trained diviner of Orunmila and other Orishas (Gods and Goddesses), highly skilled in offerings (Ebos / Sacrifices), gifted in all kinds of spiritual baths, adepts in medicines and charms preparations and a custodian of African Tradition Religion and Customs.

Most people confuse a Babalawo (Ifa Priest) with other Orisha Priest like Ogun Priest, Esu Priest, Obatala Priest, Sango Priest, Osanyin Priest... etc.

Yes a Babalawo can also be a Priest to multiple Orishas (Gods and Goddesses) but it is not necessary.

Here are THE 6 SIGNS TO KNOW REAL BABALAWOS & 6 TRUTH ABOUT BABALAWOS

(1) SHRINE / TEMPLE: A real Babalawo should have a shrine or temple. Before dealing with a Babalawo online or offline, ask him for his shrine physical address, confirm his shrine physical address before dealing with him.

(2) DIVINATION: A real Babalawo should be able to divine with at least more than one divination system in addiction to Ifa divination. Before dealing with a Babalawo online or offline, ask him to show you his IFA divination system in addiction with any other divination system.

(3) DIVINATION ACCURACY: A real Babalawo divination is always accurate except his client is dishonest. Never you tell a real babalawo what brought you to his shrine, it is the duty of a real Babalawo to tell you what brought you to his shrine. Even if you disguise yourself, IFA will expose you.

(4) CERTIFICATION: A real Babalawo is a Certified Priest with a recognize certificate like every other religious priest in the world. A real Babalawo can conduct wedding ceremonies, burial ceremonies, settle disputes, council people, divine for people, initiate people into Priesthoods... etc. Before dealing with a Babalawo online or offline, ask him for his certificate and ID card.

(5) AGELESS: Babalawo Ogbe started talking the very day he was born and Babalawo Ogunda teleported from heaven to earth without being born of a woman. Age doesnt determine the genuineness of a Babalawo. The work of a Babalawo determine his genuineness. A Babalawo can be an old man but fake while a Babalawo can be a young boy but genuine. Age is useless in spirituality.

(6) FEE: The price tag of a Babalawo on his divination fee, consultation fee, spiritual bath fee, ebo (sacrifice) fee, medicine (charm) fee and other babalawo fees doesn't determine the genuineness of a Babalawo. For a fake Babalawo can put low price tag to attract new customers and scam them and a real Babalawo can put a low price tag to attract new customers and solve all their problems. A fake Babalawo can also put high price to attract rich customers and scam them while a real Babalawo can put high price to attract rich customers and solve all their problems.

Thank you for reading, leave a comment

Babalawos

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Signs To Know Real Babalawos & 6 Truth About Babalawos by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 02, 2017
See the way I'm booking Ftc space on a babalawo's thread while inside the church

God will help me. sad

7 Likes

Re: 6 Signs To Know Real Babalawos & 6 Truth About Babalawos by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 02, 2017
grin
Re: 6 Signs To Know Real Babalawos & 6 Truth About Babalawos by dacovajnr: 10:09am On Jul 02, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: 6 Signs To Know Real Babalawos & 6 Truth About Babalawos by excorperwheezy(m): 10:18am On Jul 02, 2017
How can those that are interested contact you for the real babalawo?...please send me private email of contact means. REMEMBER IF NOT REAL PLEASE DON'T CONTACT ME...THANKS

2 Likes

Re: 6 Signs To Know Real Babalawos & 6 Truth About Babalawos by illicit(m): 10:19am On Jul 02, 2017
some unfortunate went to locate okija and soka shrines...
Re: 6 Signs To Know Real Babalawos & 6 Truth About Babalawos by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 02, 2017
sexybbstar:
See the way I'm booking space on a babalawo's thread while inside the church

God will help me. sad
Same here sad
Re: 6 Signs To Know Real Babalawos & 6 Truth About Babalawos by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 02, 2017
Tahrah:
Same here sad
smiley smiley
Re: 6 Signs To Know Real Babalawos & 6 Truth About Babalawos by dacovajnr: 10:27am On Jul 02, 2017
Tahrah:
Same here sad
Why do I keep having this feeling that you have something for fetishism embarassed embarassed
Re: 6 Signs To Know Real Babalawos & 6 Truth About Babalawos by wassade: 10:28am On Jul 02, 2017
;P
Re: 6 Signs To Know Real Babalawos & 6 Truth About Babalawos by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 02, 2017
dacovajnr:
Why do I keep having this feeling that you have something for fetishism embarassed embarassed
Fetishism?I'm a bona fide christian joor.tongue
Re: 6 Signs To Know Real Babalawos & 6 Truth About Babalawos by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 02, 2017
sexybbstar:

smiley smiley
Happy sunday grin grin
Re: 6 Signs To Know Real Babalawos & 6 Truth About Babalawos by chukslawrence(m): 10:41am On Jul 02, 2017
No 4 tho grin
Re: 6 Signs To Know Real Babalawos & 6 Truth About Babalawos by Christane: 10:44am On Jul 02, 2017
i so much bliv in a geniue babalawo cus of their accurate prediction n prophecies ...bt i was to ask why people undergo spiritual bath??
Re: 6 Signs To Know Real Babalawos & 6 Truth About Babalawos by Nutase: 10:48am On Jul 02, 2017
Jesus loves babalawos. Repent and come to him to be saved.

1 Like

Re: 6 Signs To Know Real Babalawos & 6 Truth About Babalawos by Majesticniyi(m): 11:01am On Jul 02, 2017
sexybbstar:
See the way I'm booking Ftc space on a babalawo's thread while inside the church

God will help me. sad

It is because you are a bard shaild

1 Like

Re: 6 Signs To Know Real Babalawos & 6 Truth About Babalawos by dacovajnr: 11:16am On Jul 02, 2017
Tahrah:
Fetishism?I'm a bona fide christian joor.tongue
Church ko ni o je ki o wa? Instead you're on babalawo thread..btw, I was thinking of patronizing babalawos to see if he can prepare a charm that'll make any guy who tries to woo you become dumb instanta! grin grin

1 Like

Re: 6 Signs To Know Real Babalawos & 6 Truth About Babalawos by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 02, 2017
Tahrah:
Happy sunday grin grin
Happy Sunday sis.
Re: 6 Signs To Know Real Babalawos & 6 Truth About Babalawos by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 02, 2017
dacovajnr:
Church ko ni o je ki o wa? Instead you're on babalawo thread..btw, I was thinking of patronizing babalawos to see if he can prepare a charm that'll make any guy who tries to woo you become dumb instanta! grin grin
Na church i dey o.grin tongue grin
shocked shocked You wan make Davido go dumb,abi?Some of these babalawos no sabi anything,you go wait one year no results.Your money don go be that.
Re: 6 Signs To Know Real Babalawos & 6 Truth About Babalawos by dacovajnr: 12:35pm On Jul 02, 2017
Tahrah:
Na church i dey o.grin tongue grin
shocked shocked You wan make Davido go dumb,abi?Some of these babalawos no sabi anything,you go wait one year no results.Your money don go be that.
Really! and angel neva slap you?..if care is not taken his Tarty Billion go turn tarty kobo..no one drags my Wife with me and go scot-free angry. Btw, there are fake babalawos and there are genuine ones but the fake ones outnumbered the genuine ones..
Re: 6 Signs To Know Real Babalawos & 6 Truth About Babalawos by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 02, 2017
dacovajnr:
Really! and angel neva slap you?..if care is not taken his Tarty Billion go turn tarty kobo..no one drags my Wife with me and go scot-free angry. Btw, there are fake babalawos and there are genuine ones but the fake ones outnumbered the genuine ones..
Angels na my padi,i be Jesus first daughter.cheesy grin wink

Thaty billion turn thaty koboshocked shocked I fear you o.lipsrsealed

To find a genuine babalawo would be a full-time job itself.grin
Re: 6 Signs To Know Real Babalawos & 6 Truth About Babalawos by dacovajnr: 1:48pm On Jul 02, 2017
Tahrah:
Angels na my padi,i be Jesus first daughter.cheesy grin wink

Thaty billion turn thaty koboshocked shocked I fear you o.lipsrsealed

To find a genuine babalawo would be a full-time job itself.grin
Sure ayam surely gonna surpass Tarty Billion if u dey my side as first daughter grin

Yeah, I can do anything so far My Tara is involved..

Only Evil doers knows the shortcut to a genuine and bad ones grin

Ma fo mi loju pelu color blindness angry
Re: 6 Signs To Know Real Babalawos & 6 Truth About Babalawos by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 02, 2017
dacovajnr:
Sure ayam surely gonna surpass Tarty Billion if u dey my side as first daughter grin

Yeah, I can do anything so far My Tara is involved..

Only Evil doers knows the shortcut to a genuine and bad ones grin

Ma fo mi loju pelu color blindness angry
Ma binu sad cry
Re: 6 Signs To Know Real Babalawos & 6 Truth About Babalawos by dacovajnr: 4:46pm On Jul 02, 2017
Tahrah:
Ma binu sad cry
Mio o le binu si Olori mi kiss kiss
Re: 6 Signs To Know Real Babalawos & 6 Truth About Babalawos by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 02, 2017
dacovajnr:
Mio o le binu si Olori mi kiss kiss
smiley You sef wey dey babalawo thread since mrnin,you didn't go to church?
Re: 6 Signs To Know Real Babalawos & 6 Truth About Babalawos by Ishilove: 5:56pm On Jul 02, 2017
Babalawos:
Aboru Aboye, I have been getting series of

(4) CERTIFICATION: A real Babalawo is a Certified Priest with a recognize certificate like every other religious priest in the world. A real Babalawo can conduct wedding ceremonies, burial ceremonies, settle disputes, council people, divine for people, initiate people into Priesthoods... etc. Before dealing with a Babalawo online or offline, ask him for his certificate and ID card.

shocked shocked

Y2K compliant Babalawo grin

(5) AGELESS: Babalawo Ogbe started talking the very day he was born and Babalawo Ogunda teleported from heaven to earth without being born of a woman.

undecided
Re: 6 Signs To Know Real Babalawos & 6 Truth About Babalawos by Babalawos(m): 6:11pm On Jul 02, 2017
excorperwheezy:
How can those that are interested contact you for the real babalawo?...please send me private email of contact means. REMEMBER IF NOT REAL PLEASE DON'T CONTACT ME...THANKS

Aboru Aboye

You can contact me via www.nairaland.com/babalawos or www.facebook.com/Ifapriests

Babalawos
Re: 6 Signs To Know Real Babalawos & 6 Truth About Babalawos by Babalawos(m): 6:18pm On Jul 02, 2017
Ishilove:

shocked shocked

Y2K compliant Babalawo grin

undecided

Yes of course, you can confirm my above statements of Ejiogbe talking the very first day he was given birth to and Ogunda teleportation to earth from Ejiogbe Odu Ifa and Ogunda Odu Ifa.

African Tradition Religion is filled Mysticisms and Esotericism.

There are powerful teleportation medicines (charms) to this day but most people don't use strong charms because of it strong taboo (etutu).
Re: 6 Signs To Know Real Babalawos & 6 Truth About Babalawos by Babalawos(m): 6:21pm On Jul 02, 2017
sexybbstar:

God will help me. sad

There's nothing wrong in what you did, even your pastors patronise Babalawos
Re: 6 Signs To Know Real Babalawos & 6 Truth About Babalawos by njokuifeanyi30: 6:31pm On Jul 02, 2017
Babalawos:

Yes of course, you can confirm my above statements of Ejiogbe talking the very first day he was given birth to and Ogunda teleportation to earth from Ejiogbe Odu Ifa and Ogunda Odu Ifa.

There are powerful teleportation medicines (charms) to this day but most people don't use strong charms because of it strong taboo (etutu).

Nah no such thing as teleportation medicines u watch too much African magic
Re: 6 Signs To Know Real Babalawos & 6 Truth About Babalawos by Ishilove: 6:36pm On Jul 02, 2017
Babalawos:

What is Ejigbo odu IFA and ogunda odu ifa?
Re: 6 Signs To Know Real Babalawos & 6 Truth About Babalawos by Babalawos(m): 6:54pm On Jul 02, 2017
njokuifeanyi30:

Nah no such thing as teleportation medicines u watch too much African magic

Because you haven't seen it, doesn't mean it does not exist.

Have you watch my invisibility live demostration video?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Pay My Tithe Without Going To Church? / What Is The Name Of God Almighty? / What Are You Thanking God For As 2018 Comes To An End?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.