Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,963 members, 7,814,257 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

JJC Skillz Debunks Rumores - My Wife Funke Akindele Is Not Pregnant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / JJC Skillz Debunks Rumores - My Wife Funke Akindele Is Not Pregnant (387 Views)

Finally She Is Not Pregnant. / Why Is This Girl Not Pregnant Yet.[photo] Yahoo girl in wife form. / JJC Skillz Celebrates Funke Akindele On Her 40th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

JJC Skillz Debunks Rumores - My Wife Funke Akindele Is Not Pregnant by exlinkleads(f): 10:50am On Jul 02, 2017
Nollywood actress and Jenifer's Diary art, Funke Akindele has been rumored to have been pregnant for twin babies for almost a week now and her follow actresses and actors has even congratulated her but it is shocking that his husband JJC Skillz just admitted to Punch that his wife is not pregnant.

While speaking to Punch, the singer and music producer, JJC Skillz said on his Instagram post that sparked the Rumours was only but a declaration in faith as he tapped into a pregnancy prophecy by Nathaniel Bassey.

He said:

“To God be the glory it would come to pass. My post on Instagram about my wife having twins was a prophecy from Olowogbogboro. Nathaniel Bassey came online and he had the prophecy, so I just tapped into it. If you look at my tweet, you would see what I wrote, I said I heard this news where he gave a big testimony, he gathered people around to pray for my wife and he said that he had a vision that she would have twins and that he will be invited to the naming ceremony next year.

I received the good news and I pray it comes to pass. ” *Hmmm may we not deny our Blessings because of bad people….

Funke If you are indeed pregnant, I surround you with God’s protective arm..you shall be called Mother of Nations in Jesus name

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/07/jjc-skillz-debunks-rumores-my-wife.html

cc mynd44 lalasticlala

Re: JJC Skillz Debunks Rumores - My Wife Funke Akindele Is Not Pregnant by eezeribe(m): 10:55am On Jul 02, 2017
It's none of my business... after all,it's just a marriage of convenience.
Both of them are Tokunbo.

(1) (Reply)

5 Signs To Know A Serious Partner / Control Of Your Partner’s Sensations Use Latest In Wearable Vibrators / Why Do Ghanaians Love Doing Long Distance Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.