Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,049 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Falz The Bahd Guy Covers Guardian Life Magazine's Latest Issue - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Falz The Bahd Guy Covers Guardian Life Magazine's Latest Issue (23036 Views)

Peter Okoye Covers Guardian Life Magazine / Tiwa Savage Covers Guardian Life Magazine (Photos) / Jidenna Covers Guardian Life Magazine (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Falz The Bahd Guy Covers Guardian Life Magazine's Latest Issue by PapiNigga: 1:55pm On Jul 02, 2017
'Well Done Sir' crooner, Folarin Falana popularly known as Falz looks dapper as he graced the cover of Guardian life magazine's July issue.

Guardian Life caught up with the rapper, who talked about his opinion on the Nigerian legal system, his alter egos and the lowdown on his dream girl... also he said: “A lot of people don't know I'm shy that is the biggest misconception about me.”

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/07/falz-bahd-guy-covers-guardian-life.html?m=1

Cc: Lalasticlala

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falz The Bahd Guy Covers Guardian Life Magazine's Latest Issue by legendary16(m): 2:04pm On Jul 02, 2017
[b/]Modified.

My first FTC since I became a member of this platform in 2015.

this is a sign that this month will be great.

I dedicate this to the teachers that say I'll not make it in life.

Abeg my people shower me with likes as this month is my month.

#IRepJuly26

20 Likes

Re: Falz The Bahd Guy Covers Guardian Life Magazine's Latest Issue by tukdi: 2:34pm On Jul 02, 2017
Abeg d poster above me, shift your car small make I follow park! grin
Poster below me has something to say grin

11 Likes

Re: Falz The Bahd Guy Covers Guardian Life Magazine's Latest Issue by ellahzy(f): 3:05pm On Jul 02, 2017
looking sweet kiss
he didn't wear his glasses @2nd pic #beardgang

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Falz The Bahd Guy Covers Guardian Life Magazine's Latest Issue by dopedealer(m): 4:06pm On Jul 02, 2017
They see the high glass, they feel the swagger
My appeal to All the living things stop obtaining money from maga. If you think u no go hammer u no b nigga
Lord save us from karishika!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Falz The Bahd Guy Covers Guardian Life Magazine's Latest Issue by ItalianWine(f): 4:06pm On Jul 02, 2017
Your Pastor has 7 bodyguards and you only have his sticker on your car to Protect you. Is your brain paining you? Who is deceiving who?grin cheesy cheesy

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Falz The Bahd Guy Covers Guardian Life Magazine's Latest Issue by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 02, 2017
I think all the hustlers (yahoo guys) hate this dude now, on the other hands they mostly present during his show.

Because average guy who earn 50-100k per month, won't be able to avoid his 20k show ticket.

Falz stop putting mouth in what didn't concern you.

4 Likes

Re: Falz The Bahd Guy Covers Guardian Life Magazine's Latest Issue by Oyindidi(f): 4:06pm On Jul 02, 2017
handsome boy

1 Like

Re: Falz The Bahd Guy Covers Guardian Life Magazine's Latest Issue by NLProblemChild(m): 4:06pm On Jul 02, 2017
Walahi am still looking for matches to light stove and at the same time thinking of what to fry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Falz The Bahd Guy Covers Guardian Life Magazine's Latest Issue by destiny322(m): 4:06pm On Jul 02, 2017
BABY BOY FOR LIFE

1 Like

Re: Falz The Bahd Guy Covers Guardian Life Magazine's Latest Issue by bumi10(m): 4:07pm On Jul 02, 2017
nice one

1 Like

Re: Falz The Bahd Guy Covers Guardian Life Magazine's Latest Issue by BizBayo: 4:07pm On Jul 02, 2017
Its nice....

1 Like

Re: Falz The Bahd Guy Covers Guardian Life Magazine's Latest Issue by handbagss(f): 4:07pm On Jul 02, 2017
Hello Falz

1 Like

Re: Falz The Bahd Guy Covers Guardian Life Magazine's Latest Issue by hay2kay(m): 4:07pm On Jul 02, 2017
nice cool nigga chop kiss

1 Like

Re: Falz The Bahd Guy Covers Guardian Life Magazine's Latest Issue by inventor432(m): 4:08pm On Jul 02, 2017
good for him
Re: Falz The Bahd Guy Covers Guardian Life Magazine's Latest Issue by purissimo1998(m): 4:08pm On Jul 02, 2017
Nairalanders please epp me.
My dad was quarelling me while we were chatting on facebook( i had no idea it was him cos i just accepted the friend request). In an attempt to ask 'dad, are you the one talking'...the devil within made me type 'dad ar u done talkin?'... As i speak to you right now, i'm in ESUTH receiving treatment and i need ur prayers...
Thankyou

2 Likes

Re: Falz The Bahd Guy Covers Guardian Life Magazine's Latest Issue by kolafolabi(m): 4:08pm On Jul 02, 2017
Nice one Falz..You are too much

3 Likes

Re: Falz The Bahd Guy Covers Guardian Life Magazine's Latest Issue by leoweblinkblog(m): 4:08pm On Jul 02, 2017
Guys: Here are 4 Places You Must Never Touch in a Lady’s Body!

So here’s my list on the places a man should never touch on a woman’s body along with the worst times to do it. Because I’m not saying these places should never be touched, I’m saying they shouldn’t be touched in certain scenarios. Men, you need to be astute.

I know, it’s hard sometimes. But here are they

1. The Tip when other things are going on with our body.

Avoid Tip pinching when they are buubs feeding or about to have our pe...
Re: Falz The Bahd Guy Covers Guardian Life Magazine's Latest Issue by Cholls(m): 4:08pm On Jul 02, 2017
Oyindidi:
handsome boy
my sister your type of man
Re: Falz The Bahd Guy Covers Guardian Life Magazine's Latest Issue by Abfinest007(m): 4:09pm On Jul 02, 2017
falz one of d best in d music industry

1 Like

Re: Falz The Bahd Guy Covers Guardian Life Magazine's Latest Issue by helphelp: 4:09pm On Jul 02, 2017
Make yahoo boys catch you

Just kidding though
Re: Falz The Bahd Guy Covers Guardian Life Magazine's Latest Issue by Rilwayne001: 4:09pm On Jul 02, 2017
undecided undecided
ItalianWine:
Your Pastor has 7 bodyguards and you only have his sticker on your car to Protect you. Is your brain paining you? Who is deceiving who?grin cheesy cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falz The Bahd Guy Covers Guardian Life Magazine's Latest Issue by Xblink(m): 4:10pm On Jul 02, 2017
Abeg..... Dis Falz eyewear..., glasses dey inside??.... Naa question I just dey ask oooo undecided
Re: Falz The Bahd Guy Covers Guardian Life Magazine's Latest Issue by Oyindidi(f): 4:11pm On Jul 02, 2017
Cholls:
my sister your type of man
na you talk am
Re: Falz The Bahd Guy Covers Guardian Life Magazine's Latest Issue by nerodenero: 4:11pm On Jul 02, 2017
Omo baba agba'ejorogrin. Wehdone Sir. I doubt the law profession would have given you this much fame and kudi.

1 Like

Re: Falz The Bahd Guy Covers Guardian Life Magazine's Latest Issue by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 02, 2017
Re: Falz The Bahd Guy Covers Guardian Life Magazine's Latest Issue by Cholls(m): 4:13pm On Jul 02, 2017
Oyindidi:
na you talk am
my sister common answer me Yes or Nose
Re: Falz The Bahd Guy Covers Guardian Life Magazine's Latest Issue by DrinosBlog: 4:15pm On Jul 02, 2017
Xblink:
Abeg..... Dis Falz eyewear..., glasses dey inside??.... Naa question I just dey ask oooo undecided
nope
Re: Falz The Bahd Guy Covers Guardian Life Magazine's Latest Issue by jashar(f): 4:16pm On Jul 02, 2017
kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Falz The Bahd Guy Covers Guardian Life Magazine's Latest Issue by Oyindidi(f): 4:16pm On Jul 02, 2017
Cholls:
my sister common answer me Yes or Nose
No

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Malcolm Trimnell: Ibinabo Fiberesima’s Son Graduates From The University / Ini Edo Slays In Pink Jumpsuit! See Photos / May D And His Son (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.