Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,013 members, 7,953,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:22 AM

If You Are On Dreads Please Avoid Ikorodu, You Will Be Tagged As A Badoo Gang Me - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / If You Are On Dreads Please Avoid Ikorodu, You Will Be Tagged As A Badoo Gang Me (45028 Views)

Badoo Kills Lovers At Ojodu Berger / If You Are On Dreads, Please Avoid Ikorodu For Now – Twitter User. See Why / Badoo Gang Kills Family Of 5 Including Pregnant Woman In Ikorodu [Graphics] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are On Dreads Please Avoid Ikorodu, You Will Be Tagged As A Badoo Gang Me by Lanretoye(m): 8:14pm On Jul 02, 2017
OrestesDante:
angry

What if I'm a Rastafarian and live in Ikorodu? grin
you go talk maybe ikorodu na babylon if dem catch u.
Re: If You Are On Dreads Please Avoid Ikorodu, You Will Be Tagged As A Badoo Gang Me by suremanpatriot: 8:16pm On Jul 02, 2017
...paranormal behaviors in ikorodu,urgent for psychiatric doctors and the army to invade the place.
Re: If You Are On Dreads Please Avoid Ikorodu, You Will Be Tagged As A Badoo Gang Me by Bakrabas: 8:17pm On Jul 02, 2017
Indeed your are you suffering from schizophrenia and hemispherectomy. You quote the portion of the Bible to satisfy your spiritual enslavement.

How did you know that Samson has Dread?

Tell me the top 5 Nigerian pastors with that irritating lunatic hair style

Your are talking about the Bible that's full of 50,000 errors

I know your problems, that dread have blocked your motor-neuron and your chemo receptor is almost paralysed.

You can free from the bandage when you are ready to follow the of Jesus Abraham

Livefreeordieha:
your stupidityyyy is plc... U are the dumbessst person of the millennium.. Did Evans kidnap your brain?or you were born like diz If God created people like that and you believe so.. Please explain why he instructed that no scissors should ever touch samson's hair..? You've got to see a doctor ASAP.. undecided
Re: If You Are On Dreads Please Avoid Ikorodu, You Will Be Tagged As A Badoo Gang Me by Afritop(m): 8:30pm On Jul 02, 2017
OrestesDante:
angry

Then An undertaker will appreciate if you can send your contact info
Re: If You Are On Dreads Please Avoid Ikorodu, You Will Be Tagged As A Badoo Gang Me by VajanahDischaj(f): 8:35pm On Jul 02, 2017
nerodenero:
That's the effect of jungle justice.

Who can blame the residents for carrying out jungle justice on Badoo groups or anybody or thing that looks anything close to them when the Nigeria Police has assumed 'siddon look' and left the masses to be slaughtered endlessly by these demons?

I blame the State Government for all the deaths recorded in Ikorodu by Badoo. The security have failed the people resident there.
security in nigeria is meant for those politicians and the other wealthy boys, including evans before been caught. Our own na to vote the old men into power
Re: If You Are On Dreads Please Avoid Ikorodu, You Will Be Tagged As A Badoo Gang Me by sunnyeinstein(m): 8:52pm On Jul 02, 2017
nerodenero:

Who can blame the residents for carrying out jungle justice on Badoo groups or anybody or thing that looks anything close to them when the Nigeria Police has assumed 'siddon look' and left the masses to be slaughtered endlessly by these demons?

I blame the State Government for all the deaths recorded in Ikorodu by Badoo. The security have failed the people resident there.

The states r not in charge of policing, itss federal. State govnors r handicapped + most police commisioners feel like lords in their state without doing nothing!
Re: If You Are On Dreads Please Avoid Ikorodu, You Will Be Tagged As A Badoo Gang Me by Martin0(m): 9:15pm On Jul 02, 2017
gypsey:
I plait my hair and I drive a 2016 4matic Benz SUV should I Avoid ikorodu Area too?
aaaaaa na wa ooo,ahahahahhah I thought you not afraid ooo well u can aswell use ur logic on them..
Re: If You Are On Dreads Please Avoid Ikorodu, You Will Be Tagged As A Badoo Gang Me by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:22pm On Jul 02, 2017
Bakrabas:

Indeed your are you suffering from schizophrenia and hemispherectomy. You quote the portion of the Bible to satisfy your spiritual enslavement.

How did you know that Samson has Dread?

Tell me the top 5 Nigerian pastors with that irritating lunatic hair style

Your are talking about the Bible that's full of 50,000 errors

I know your problems, that dread have blocked your motor-neuron and your chemo receptor is almost paralysed.

You can free from the bandage when you are ready to follow the of Jesus Abraham

you talk and write like you are smart but a deranged product of a leaking condom is what you are... I know your brain has osmotised to wherever.. But keep your insanity to yourself.. Moroniiic foolishhhhh inconsequential foestus of a who.re..

1 Share

Re: If You Are On Dreads Please Avoid Ikorodu, You Will Be Tagged As A Badoo Gang Me by iukpe: 9:40pm On Jul 02, 2017
nerodenero:

If the security agencies had gone into action in the killing of the first citizen of this country by this notorious gang, to arrest and crush them, this kind of scene would be unseen.
When our security agents fail to act decisively against crime and people suffer untold pains in the hands of unmasked men, then anarchy such as this will reign so that people can live a life.
Re: If You Are On Dreads Please Avoid Ikorodu, You Will Be Tagged As A Badoo Gang Me by akanbiaa(m): 9:42pm On Jul 02, 2017
Even Olamide Badoo will not go near Ikorodu for now.
Re: If You Are On Dreads Please Avoid Ikorodu, You Will Be Tagged As A Badoo Gang Me by mhizpinky(f): 9:44pm On Jul 02, 2017
Dauda21:
[img]https://3.bp..com/-rL1-yj9S7aM/WVjuanfH4YI/AAAAAAAMweI/YhdM9Bq7unYfl03J5rioUiXOqTcInZ7pACLcBGAs/s1600/d.jpg[/img]

According to twitter user, @IamPhikayo the manhunt for Badoo gang members in Ikorodu has reached a new level.
He says, 'people if you are on dreads please avoid Ikorodu for now,you will be tagged as a Badoo gang member,a friend almost got killed this morning'. See the rest of his tweets after the cut...
[img]https://1.bp..com/-CPAh9rUpJxc/WVjubZSCYtI/AAAAAAAMweM/oRyzzwCkl2UX1qhtgDFZ1FmhC6b-Y66pwCLcBGAs/s1600/4.jpg[/img]

MORE @>>>>http://trendzbase..com.ng/2017/07/if-you-are-on-dreads-please-avoid.html

I don't believe this, maybe ur fwend actually argue or try to prove one kind nigga wen dey approach him
its very simple if u're in ur car just come down and let dem do d searching and if just look suspicious and carry a bag or anything form of luggage move to a side and let dem search u
dars all
Re: If You Are On Dreads Please Avoid Ikorodu, You Will Be Tagged As A Badoo Gang Me by Myself2(m): 9:49pm On Jul 02, 2017
Then Olamide must not near Ikorodu now except he can explain what type of Badoo he is

1 Like

Re: If You Are On Dreads Please Avoid Ikorodu, You Will Be Tagged As A Badoo Gang Me by bizza45: 10:02pm On Jul 02, 2017
ascaloth:
Good
scam
Re: If You Are On Dreads Please Avoid Ikorodu, You Will Be Tagged As A Badoo Gang Me by bizza45: 10:02pm On Jul 02, 2017
ascaloth:
Good
scam
Re: If You Are On Dreads Please Avoid Ikorodu, You Will Be Tagged As A Badoo Gang Me by afeezzezo: 10:03pm On Jul 02, 2017
Dauda21:
[img]https://3.bp..com/-rL1-yj9S7aM/WVjuanfH4YI/AAAAAAAMweI/YhdM9Bq7unYfl03J5rioUiXOqTcInZ7pACLcBGAs/s1600/d.jpg[/img]

According to twitter user, @IamPhikayo the manhunt for Badoo gang members in Ikorodu has reached a new level.
He says, 'people if you are on dreads please avoid Ikorodu for now,you will be tagged as a Badoo gang member,a friend almost got killed this morning'. See the rest of his tweets after the cut...
[img]https://1.bp..com/-CPAh9rUpJxc/WVjubZSCYtI/AAAAAAAMweM/oRyzzwCkl2UX1qhtgDFZ1FmhC6b-Y66pwCLcBGAs/s1600/4.jpg[/img]

MORE @>>>>http://trendzbase..com.ng/2017/07/if-you-are-on-dreads-please-avoid.html

Omo i dey stay ikd o... Na everyday dem dey kill for here o. Mehn
Re: If You Are On Dreads Please Avoid Ikorodu, You Will Be Tagged As A Badoo Gang Me by HoleDriller(m): 10:06pm On Jul 02, 2017
adaksbullet:
Bus op come, me that I'm carryed dreeds came from heaven should not go too mine house on ewekoro abi undecided undecided

Cus I'm carryed dreed I we no visit mine house on ewekoro again undecided..........no sense talk angry
Go na
Re: If You Are On Dreads Please Avoid Ikorodu, You Will Be Tagged As A Badoo Gang Me by adaksbullet: 10:49pm On Jul 02, 2017
HoleDriller:
Go na
bus hoedribler,,, I'm on ewekoro now and Notin hi do me undecided
Re: If You Are On Dreads Please Avoid Ikorodu, You Will Be Tagged As A Badoo Gang Me by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 02, 2017
Martin0:
aaaaaa na wa ooo,ahahahahhah I thought you not afraid ooo well u can aswell use ur logic on them..
i don't even go near lagos when I am in nigeria I am always in the East, Enugu, Awka, Onitsha, Asaba and Owerri or Abuja lagos is too poluted and congested for my liking. unless i have vehicles to clear at the Apapa port some times that's when I go to lagos.
Re: If You Are On Dreads Please Avoid Ikorodu, You Will Be Tagged As A Badoo Gang Me by iweecureyou: 10:56pm On Jul 02, 2017
adaksbullet:
bus hoedribler,,, I'm on ewekoro now and Notin hi do me undecided
can u no spik eglish dart wee can reald eh and u called ya sef profelsored his liked corkroash his do ya brain ni curse dis ya eglish is bust myn brainangry
itsjude(hakar of nl apps)
lefulefu
adaksbullet(eglish delstroyar)
Mrcorkangry
Re: If You Are On Dreads Please Avoid Ikorodu, You Will Be Tagged As A Badoo Gang Me by Martin0(m): 11:05pm On Jul 02, 2017
gypsey:
i don't even go near lagos when I am in nigeria I am always in the East, Enugu, Awka, Onitsha, Asaba and Owerri or Abuja lagos is too poluted and congested for my liking. unless in have vehicles to clear at the Apapa port some times that's when I go to lagos.
hahahahah well for me,I just like the city due to the nature of how u become eager to hustle,and most especially I like the character's I see,bad and good..eh eh show we need to talk ooo,this path eh pure business minded now,
Re: If You Are On Dreads Please Avoid Ikorodu, You Will Be Tagged As A Badoo Gang Me by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 02, 2017
Martin0:
hahahahah well for me,I just like the city due to the nature of how u become eager to hustle,and most especially I like the character's I see,bad and good..eh eh show we need to talk ooo,this path eh pure business minded now,

you like lagos because you are a rugged man! grin me i don't retire for ruggedness, i get 2 pikin to raise o! cheesy when your money come now you go wan stay for cool and quiet Area
Re: If You Are On Dreads Please Avoid Ikorodu, You Will Be Tagged As A Badoo Gang Me by tonio2wo: 7:41am On Jul 03, 2017
OrestesDante:
angry

You dead!
Re: If You Are On Dreads Please Avoid Ikorodu, You Will Be Tagged As A Badoo Gang Me by BodyKiss(m): 9:27am On Jul 03, 2017
ekensi01:
i neva knew people are stupid until i saw ur mention. Just read what you wrote again

What's wrong with what he wrote? Deadlock is like any other hairstyle, or would you be kind enough to tell us why it's different?
Re: If You Are On Dreads Please Avoid Ikorodu, You Will Be Tagged As A Badoo Gang Me by Bakrabas: 5:35pm On Jul 03, 2017
arguing with you is like hyena playing with pig they both get dirty but the pig will enjoy it

When you can shave all those dread that blocked your reasoning faculty, I swear I'll talk to you and address you as normal mammal

The way you dress determine the way you will be addressed

A food for thought

Livefreeordieha:
you talk and write like you are smart but a deranged product of a leaking condom is what you are... I know your brain has osmotised to wherever.. But keep your insanity to yourself.. Moroniiic foolishhhhh inconsequential foestus of a who.re..
Re: If You Are On Dreads Please Avoid Ikorodu, You Will Be Tagged As A Badoo Gang Me by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:00am On Jul 04, 2017
Bakrabas:
arguing with you is like hyena playing with pig they both get dirty but the pig will enjoy it

When you can shave all those dread that blocked your reasoning faculty, I swear I'll talk to you and address you as normal mammal

The way you dress determine the way you will be addressed

A food for thought

abiradinu.. Ómo tí aje bí fun ole.. Oloshious fellow jati jati.. Adoju tini Ómo
Re: If You Are On Dreads Please Avoid Ikorodu, You Will Be Tagged As A Badoo Gang Me by Bakrabas: 7:55pm On Jul 04, 2017
Is this your Oriki

Or all these is for your ancestral eulogy
Livefreeordieha:
abiradinu.. Ómo tí aje bí fun ole.. Oloshious fellow jati jati.. Adoju tini Ómo
Re: If You Are On Dreads Please Avoid Ikorodu, You Will Be Tagged As A Badoo Gang Me by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:12pm On Jul 04, 2017
Bakrabas:
Is this your Oriki

Or all these is for your ancestral eulogy
I have met responsible people here on nairaland.com.. And we have connected with maturity.. Talked about unfortunate breeds like u.. Diz is my last message to u.. It's obvious u are young and daft.. For you to respond to last my message with such words revealed to me u are empty and not worth my while.. Prove me wrong say something intelligent.. Although I curse the day I will respond to you.. D youngest brother I have is 31 years of age and he will never talk with such discord. Smh

1 Share

Re: If You Are On Dreads Please Avoid Ikorodu, You Will Be Tagged As A Badoo Gang Me by Bakrabas: 6:14pm On Jul 06, 2017
I never no that I'm chatting with my ancestor, Sir I'm sorry...

Livefreeordieha:
I have met responsible people here on nairaland.com.. And we have connected with maturity.. Talked about unfortunate breeds like u.. Diz is my last message to u.. It's obvious u are young and daft.. For you to respond to last my message with such words revealed to me u are empty and not worth my while.. Prove me wrong say something intelligent.. Although I curse the day I will respond to you.. D youngest brother I have is 31 years of age and he will never talk with such discord. Smh
Re: If You Are On Dreads Please Avoid Ikorodu, You Will Be Tagged As A Badoo Gang Me by Tampinu(m): 11:32pm On Jul 15, 2017
Bakrabas:
Those people with Dreads I used to call them "Artificial Were" man made madness. Those people with Dada I call them "choose to be mad" those are the people under spiritual enslavement due to one stupid doctrine. I know some chronic mad men/women that their Dreads are even better than those artificial mad Men and women. God created human beings perfectly but human beings decided to condemn the work of God on them.

I pity those Celestial, Cherubim and Rastafarian fellows. I think it's high time you think from your thinking faculties and cure yourself from a spiritual schizophrenia.

Well then, Adam, Samson and Jesus are "Artificial were" as they all had dreadlocks, or do you know who their barbers was?

many thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stunning New Look Of Ese Oruru Abducted Months Back For Child Marriage / Lady Stabbed To Death In Anambra During Morning Exercise. Graphic Photos / Young Man Shot Death At Upper Iweka, Onitsha (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.