Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Finally The Bible Reveals That Igbo Are Jews - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Finally The Bible Reveals That Igbo Are Jews (1467 Views)

"That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze / The Effects Of Ekweremadu's Attack That Igbo Don't Know / How Northern Leaders Showed That Igbo Leaders Are Fools (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally The Bible Reveals That Igbo Are Jews by emonkey(m): 4:28pm On Jul 02, 2017
Everyome can now rest assured that Igbo people know what they are saying when they said they are Jews. Imagine mysurprise when I opened my Bible to read this morning and this verse leapt into my face from Luke 1:5

5 There was in the days of Herod, the king of Judaea, a certain priest named Zacharias, of the course of Abia: and his wife was of the daughters of Aaron, and her name was Elisabeth.

Abia
. If this does not convince anyone especially the scornful Yoruba area boys on NL, then what will ?

2 Likes

Re: Finally The Bible Reveals That Igbo Are Jews by Babalegba(m): 4:31pm On Jul 02, 2017
Ibos are the Jewish descendants of Judas Iscariot. Relentless saboteurs of Nigeria

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally The Bible Reveals That Igbo Are Jews by swiz123(m): 4:37pm On Jul 02, 2017
Why aren't nairaland mods banning this wacks bad mouthing biafra

1 Like

Re: Finally The Bible Reveals That Igbo Are Jews by Babalegba(m): 4:43pm On Jul 02, 2017
swiz123:
Why aren't nairaland mods banning this wacks bad mouthing biafra
Probably because all decent Nigerians detest Biafra but should push come to shove they would prefer 'biafrans 'to be expelled from Nigeria to prevent the relentless sabotage on the country

2 Likes

Re: Finally The Bible Reveals That Igbo Are Jews by Aonkuuse(m): 4:45pm On Jul 02, 2017
Will this stop them from producing fake drugs and drawing biafra maps in palm wine joints?

5 Likes

Re: Finally The Bible Reveals That Igbo Are Jews by Kellibae(f): 4:52pm On Jul 02, 2017
Yorubas have entered with their hatr as usual..biafra always giving them nightmare.

1 Like

Re: Finally The Bible Reveals That Igbo Are Jews by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 02, 2017
Babalegba:
Ibos are the Jewish descendants of Judas Iscariot. Relentless saboteurs of Nigeria
Are u talking about "Nigger Area"? smiley

2 Likes

Re: Finally The Bible Reveals That Igbo Are Jews by BabaRamota1980: 4:56pm On Jul 02, 2017
emonkey:
Everyome can now rest assured that Igbo people know what they are saying when they said they are Jews. Imagine mysurprise when I opened my Bible to read this morning and this verse leapt into my face from Luke 1:5

Abia
. If this does not convince anyone especially the scornful Yoruba area boys on NL, then what will ?

Abia is a new name in Iboland, not an ancient land. Like Anioma, Abia denotes two or three place-names donated to form Abia. This is a true example of coincidence.

Abia in Bible was an ancient land, not Abia State in SE.

1 Like

Re: Finally The Bible Reveals That Igbo Are Jews by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 02, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

Abia is a new name in Iboland, not an ancient land. Like Anioma, Abia denotes two or three place-names donated to form Abia. This is a true example of coincidence.

Abia in Bible was an ancient land, not Abia State in SE.
LMAO
There are many families with surname "Abia", predating Abia state by several centuries.

2 Likes

Re: Finally The Bible Reveals That Igbo Are Jews by Babalegba(m): 5:18pm On Jul 02, 2017
quid:

Are u talking about "Nigger Area"? smiley
Nope, I was talking about the guys with Judas Iscariot tendencies popularly called biafrans
Re: Finally The Bible Reveals That Igbo Are Jews by Cooly100: 5:18pm On Jul 02, 2017
Babalegba:

1 Like

Re: Finally The Bible Reveals That Igbo Are Jews by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 02, 2017
Babalegba:
Nope, I was talking about the guys with Judas Iscariot tendencies popularly called biafrans

LOL
But why are you struggling SO HARD to remain in the same country with Judas Iscariot people ? ? grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2U1kBM5pGqw

1 Like

Re: Finally The Bible Reveals That Igbo Are Jews by Victornezzar: 5:34pm On Jul 02, 2017
Y some people mumu like dis
cos u saw Abia in d bible
Dose names wer brot out from d bible if u don't know
Re: Finally The Bible Reveals That Igbo Are Jews by BabaRamota1980: 5:37pm On Jul 02, 2017
quid:

LMAO
There are many families with surname "Abia", predating Abia state by several centuries.

Same with Zaccharia, many people bear this name and are not Jews.
Re: Finally The Bible Reveals That Igbo Are Jews by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 02, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

Same with Zaccharia, many people bear this name and are not Jews.
you need to update your reading

Re: Finally The Bible Reveals That Igbo Are Jews by hornyofife: 5:57pm On Jul 02, 2017
Pix 1 you can see the ancient Hebraic inscription on the floor inside the sacred house of Obu Gad

Pix 2 The Hanukkah inscription on the regalia of Eze Eri. English speakers most commonly call the lamp a "menorah" or "Hanukkah menorah." (The Hebrew word menorah simply means "lamp".)

Pix 3, As you can see the star of David on the regalia of the king of the oldest kingdom in igboland and Nigeria as passed down to him by his predecessor .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuKPozA-svg

Re: Finally The Bible Reveals That Igbo Are Jews by Babalegba(m): 5:57pm On Jul 02, 2017
quid:

LOL
But why are you struggling SO HARD to remain in the same country with Judas Iscariot people ? ? grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2U1kBM5pGqw
Actually I'm better off with you guys relocated to Biafra. Too many ibo competitors in business with me in my state. I will be financially better off when you guys are deported to Biafra as there would be less competition

1 Like

Re: Finally The Bible Reveals That Igbo Are Jews by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 02, 2017
Babalegba:
Actually I'm better off with you guys relocated to Biafra. Too many ibo competitors in business with me in my state. I will be financially better off when you guys are deported to Biafra as there would be less competition
Ahhh....so you agree with Ahmadu Bello
grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WSosECbcmM

1 Like

Re: Finally The Bible Reveals That Igbo Are Jews by emonkey(m): 8:41pm On Jul 02, 2017
Victornezzar:
Y some people mumu like dis
cos u saw Abia in d bible
Dose names wer brot out from d bible if u don't know

Please what language is this ?

(1) (Reply)

I Will Be In Lagos And Kaduna ...nnamdi Kanu / I Need N60bn To Turn Benue State To London – Ortom / Entitled Gani Adam As Aare Ona Kakanfo Is Preparation For 2019 Election By Pb.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.