Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,513 members, 7,836,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Nigerian Airforce Personnel Emerges Best Phd Student At Babcock University - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Airforce Personnel Emerges Best Phd Student At Babcock University (718 Views)

Helicopters Of The Nigerian Airforce (Pictures) / Ganduje Emerges 'Best Governor In 100 Days In Office' By ADAN / Nigerian Airforce Deploys Air Assets To Support Operation Python Dance II.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Airforce Personnel Emerges Best Phd Student At Babcock University by toba400: 5:01pm On Jul 02, 2017
Master Warrant Officer Enem Theophilus Aniemeka of the Nigerian Air Force (NAF) has emerged the overall best graduating doctorate student at the Babcock University, Ilishan Remo, Ogun State.

The award was presented to the NAF personnel during the University’s graduation ceremony, which held on 4 June 2017. MWO Aniemeka graduated withthe highest Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 4.67 to receive the award.

MWO Aniemeka defied all odds to enroll forthe PhD Programme in Computer Science (Networking Telecommunication) in 2012 after having earlier bagged a Master of Science degree in Information Technology from the National Open University of Nigeria.

The title of his thesis was “Transmission Control Protocol’s Initial Congestion Window for Web Latency Reduction and Speedy Flows”. The research work was able to propose solution to the problem of short lived connections in Internet network in Nigeria. This would potentially enable internet users in Nigeria to have better service by improving page loading time. .

MWO Aniemeka, who is is one of the beneficiaries of the NAF school release programme, is currently the Supervisor of the Computer Centre at 051 Personnel Management Centre at the NAF Base in Ikeja, Lagos.

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/07/02/photo-nigerian-airforce-personnel-emerges-best-phd-student-at-babcock-university/

cc; lalasticlala

Re: Nigerian Airforce Personnel Emerges Best Phd Student At Babcock University by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 02, 2017
NCAN in disarray!
Re: Nigerian Airforce Personnel Emerges Best Phd Student At Babcock University by Dedetwo(m): 5:10pm On Jul 02, 2017
toba400:
Master Warrant Officer Enem Theophilus Aniemeka of the Nigerian Air Force (NAF) has emerged the overall best graduating doctorate student at the Babcock University, Ilishan Remo, Ogun State.

The award was presented to the NAF personnel during the University’s graduation ceremony, which held on 4 June 2017. MWO Aniemeka graduated withthe highest Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 4.67 to receive the award.

MWO Aniemeka defied all odds to enroll forthe PhD Programme in Computer Science (Networking Telecommunication) in 2012 after having earlier bagged a Master of Science degree in Information Technology from the National Open University of Nigeria.

The title of his thesis was “Transmission Control Protocol’s Initial Congestion Window for Web Latency Reduction and Speedy Flows”. The research work was able to propose solution to the problem of short lived connections in Internet network in Nigeria. This would potentially enable internet users in Nigeria to have better service by improving page loading time. .

MWO Aniemeka, who is is one of the beneficiaries of the NAF school release programme, is currently the Supervisor of the Computer Centre at 051 Personnel Management Centre at the NAF Base in Ikeja, Lagos.

What the hell was he still doing as a mere Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Master Warrant Officer?
Re: Nigerian Airforce Personnel Emerges Best Phd Student At Babcock University by laudate: 5:11pm On Jul 02, 2017
Dumaknesset:
NCAN in disarray!
He is from the South-south. undecided His surname sounds like that of someone from the Efik-Ibibio-Ogoja axis. I stand to be corrected, sha.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Personnel Emerges Best Phd Student At Babcock University by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 5:14pm On Jul 02, 2017
laudate:

He is from the South-south. undecided His surname sounds like that of someone from the Efik-Ibibio-Ogoja axis. I stand to be corrected, sha.
Shat up, wetin be the difference between south south and south east
Re: Nigerian Airforce Personnel Emerges Best Phd Student At Babcock University by Mynd44: 5:15pm On Jul 02, 2017
Re: Nigerian Airforce Personnel Emerges Best Phd Student At Babcock University by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 02, 2017
Dumaknesset:
NCAN in disarray!
Igbo amaka smiley

Re: Nigerian Airforce Personnel Emerges Best Phd Student At Babcock University by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 02, 2017
quid:
Igbo amaka smiley

Yoruba Amaka.�

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Personnel Emerges Best Phd Student At Babcock University by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 02, 2017
Dumaknesset:

Yoruba Amaka.�
OK.. . fair enough grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Personnel Emerges Best Phd Student At Babcock University by laudate: 5:29pm On Jul 02, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
Shat up, wetin be the difference between south south and south east
Plenty difference, dey. Not all tribes in the South-South are Igbo, unlike in the Southeast. Or did you fail to learn that fact in school?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Personnel Emerges Best Phd Student At Babcock University by Homeboiy: 5:29pm On Jul 02, 2017
Aniemeka the karate man
I been think say na the one wey de marry Chinese woman
Re: Nigerian Airforce Personnel Emerges Best Phd Student At Babcock University by Dedetwo(m): 5:30pm On Jul 02, 2017
laudate:

Are there no Igbo in your bloody south-south?
Re: Nigerian Airforce Personnel Emerges Best Phd Student At Babcock University by laudate: 5:34pm On Jul 02, 2017
Dedetwo:
Are there no Igbo in your bloody south-south?
What do you mean by your 'bloody' South-south? shocked Must you always use swear words to make a point? Didn't you see where I narrowed it down to the part of the South-South, I was referring to? Chai! undecided
Re: Nigerian Airforce Personnel Emerges Best Phd Student At Babcock University by Dedetwo(m): 5:45pm On Jul 02, 2017
laudate:
What do you mean by your 'bloody' South-south? shocked Must you always use swear words to make a point? Didn't you see where I narrowed it down to the part of the South-South, I was referring to? Chai! undecided

You are a typical Nigerian!! When people who seemed to have human intellect chose to be ninny, I guess it is safe to use "swear" words. I do not know the corner of Niger-Area that gave birth to you, however you should have known that Efik and Ibibio are not axis except the odd-man-out Ogoja.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Personnel Emerges Best Phd Student At Babcock University by facelessangel: 5:51pm On Jul 02, 2017
Why always Bifrans?
Re: Nigerian Airforce Personnel Emerges Best Phd Student At Babcock University by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 02, 2017
facelessangel:
Why always Bifrans?
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Personnel Emerges Best Phd Student At Babcock University by laudate: 6:11pm On Jul 02, 2017
Dedetwo:
You are a typical Nigerian!! When people who seemed to have human intellect chose to be ninny, I guess it is safe to use "swear" words. I do not know the corner of Niger-Area that gave birth to you, however you should have known that Efik and Ibibio are not axis except the odd-man-out Ogoja.
And you believe you just made sense, right? shocked Can you see why I normally ignore you?
Re: Nigerian Airforce Personnel Emerges Best Phd Student At Babcock University by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 02, 2017
Igbo's are doing very well

(1) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed's Latest Foolishness / Saraki Involved In Attempt To Blackmail NPA Boss Hadiza Bala Usman / Heads May Roll In Army Over Leaked Document

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.