Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,282 members, 7,836,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Elderly Man With Multiple Liver & Kidney End Organ Damage Is Miraculously Healed - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Elderly Man With Multiple Liver & Kidney End Organ Damage Is Miraculously Healed (7420 Views)

Abule Egba Explosion: RCCG Fellowship House Miraculously Didn't Burn (Video) / Elderly Man Caught Watching Sexually Explicit Video During Church Service / "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elderly Man With Multiple Liver & Kidney End Organ Damage Is Miraculously Healed by felixomor: 5:15pm On Jul 03, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

That's because that's the answer you DONT want to hear. That's not an Assumption, thats a FACT, bwaaaaah!!!

It's a very simple answer and I don't understand why you think I haven't answered it. That's my final answer:"I know that any of these miracles are fake The exact same way that YOU believe that me being GOD is fake!"

Fact is the product of a process of validation.....
What was your own process......?

You can see that a simple logical question is driving you around a round about?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elderly Man With Multiple Liver & Kidney End Organ Damage Is Miraculously Healed by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 03, 2017
OtemAtum:
Pls don't do the bolded. If you can't change them, don't join them. Your effort now will surely convert the future sheeple, no matter hoe long. And pls, don't take most people supporting fake Christian miracles serious because they themselves are the ones running the fake miracle ministries and putting them on youtube and everywhere for people to watch so they can make money. Joagbaje, Felixomor, Samuel Ekwueme(419) Mrzenographer etc are Miracle fixers/stagers, so you can't expect them not to support what they do.
Lol.

Still deciding sha
Re: Elderly Man With Multiple Liver & Kidney End Organ Damage Is Miraculously Healed by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:34pm On Jul 03, 2017
felixomor:

Fact is the product of a process of validation.....
What was your own process......?

You can see that a simple logical question is driving you around a round about?

See this clueless sheep writing NONSENSE, trying to sound smart, yet through this whole thread he has been wrongly quoting Latin that we atheist teach him...
Here is for your education sheep: it's not argumentum ad ignoratum but ignorantiam yes the end is spelled ANTIAM not ATUM as you foolishly try to sound like you had a brain

Again, my answer is:"I know that any of these miracles are fake The exact same way that YOU believe that me being GOD is fake"

If my answer is so powerful that you can't comprehend it then say so, but don't try to make it seem any other way.

Do you have any evidence that I am not god?!
Re: Elderly Man With Multiple Liver & Kidney End Organ Damage Is Miraculously Healed by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 03, 2017
lepasharon:

A whole me choir mistress angry tongue
Yeah. Or what do yà think about the idea wink cheesy
Re: Elderly Man With Multiple Liver & Kidney End Organ Damage Is Miraculously Healed by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 03, 2017
lepasharon:

angry

I demand to be assistant pastor.
You think I don't know how to milk sheeples dry too?
Baby yí jásí... (you too Sabi the parole)
Re: Elderly Man With Multiple Liver & Kidney End Organ Damage Is Miraculously Healed by felixomor: 5:40pm On Jul 03, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

See this clueless sheep writing NONSENSE, trying to sound smart, yet through this whole thread he has been wrongly quoting Latin that we atheist teach him...
Here is for your education sheep: it's not argumentum ad ignoratum but ignorantiam yes the end is spelled ANTIAM not ATUM as you foolishly try to sound like you had a brain

Again, my answer is:"I know that any of these miracles are fake The exact same way that YOU believe that me being GOD is fake"

If my answer is so powerful that you can't comprehend it then say so, but don't try to make it seem any other way.

Do you have any evidence that I am not god?!

Thank God you even admit "i am trying to be smart"
On the other hand you are being foolish.
Sorry to say.

You cant explain your process
Simple, thats why you are beating around the bush.

Logic remains the best way to show Atheits their folly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elderly Man With Multiple Liver & Kidney End Organ Damage Is Miraculously Healed by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:55pm On Jul 03, 2017
felixomor:

Thank God you even admit "i am trying to be smart"
On the other hand you are being foolish.
Sorry to say.

You cant explain your process
Simple, thats why you are beating around the bush.

Logic remains the best way to show Atheits their folly.

You are calling an intelligent person, hat is educating you, foolish (instead of thanking them)?! Ungrateful religious sheep!!!

But Let me help you further on trying to act smart: you can't, and I repeat, YOU CANT be an hypocrite trying to debate with an intelligent person, if not they will point to your stupidity (as I did above). Furthermore, here you are claiming that these are indeed miracles because I don't have any proof to the contrary, but then turn around and (like the religious hypocrite that you are) don't want to use the same backward logic to believe the claim that I am god?! Do you have any proof that I ain't?!
Re: Elderly Man With Multiple Liver & Kidney End Organ Damage Is Miraculously Healed by felixomor: 5:59pm On Jul 03, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

You are calling an intelligent person, hat is educating you, foolish (instead of thanking them)?! Ungrateful religious sheep!!!

But Let me help you further on trying to act smart: you can't, and I repeat, YOU CANT be an hypocrite trying to debate with an intelligent person, if not they will point to your stupidity (as I did above). Furthermore, here you are claiming that these are indeed miracles because I don't have any proof to the contrary, but then turn around and (like the religious hypocrite that you are) don't want to use the same backward logic to believe the claim that I am god?! Do you have any proof that I ain't?!

Wether you are god or not is not the subject of this discussion?
There are several threads where people claimed to be god.
I didnt go there to argue with them.
Or you saw me there.?

Your inability to stay on this topic is another confirmation of your lack of logic and reasoning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elderly Man With Multiple Liver & Kidney End Organ Damage Is Miraculously Healed by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:14pm On Jul 03, 2017
felixomor:

Wether you are god or not is not the subject of this discussion?
There are several threads where people claimed to be god.
I didnt go there to argue with them.
Or you saw me there.?

Your inability to stay on this topic is another confirmation of your lack of logic and reasoning.

Whether you like my answer (or not) is irrelevant here, here is again MY answer to your question ( and if you don't see the logic in it then you need more than me, god, to save you):

I know that any of these miracles are fake The exact same way that YOU believe that me being GOD is fake.

1 Like

Re: Elderly Man With Multiple Liver & Kidney End Organ Damage Is Miraculously Healed by felixomor: 6:21pm On Jul 03, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

[s]Whether you like my answer (or not) is irrelevant here, here is again MY answer to your question ( and if you don't see the logic in it then you need more than me, god, to save you):

I know that any of these miracles are fake The exact same way that YOU believe that me being GOD is fake[/s].
At least
Its now confirmed that you are not proud of your reasoning process.
Neither are you proud of the reasoning you did on this topic.
And you cant show us.

That says it all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elderly Man With Multiple Liver & Kidney End Organ Damage Is Miraculously Healed by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:41pm On Jul 03, 2017
felixomor:

At least
Its now confirmed that you are not proud of your reasoning process.
Neither are you proud of the reasoning you did on this topic.
And you cant show us.

That says it all.

A) There are 2 fraudsters in robe, one claim to call me (god) on his cellphone while the other claims to heal renal ailment (bare in mind, NONE of these miracles hold any evidence to back their "miracle" status). My question would be, Are these actual miracles?! and if yes what evidence you have that they are indeed miracles?!

B) you claim that I (god) is perfect in every possible ways whatsoever bla bla bla, yet you turn around and now says that due to financial difficulties, god needs 10% of your income (aka tithe). Does that seem LOGICAL to you?!

C) there are MANY atrocities and sins that are punishable by stoning/death in the OT. You guys today disregard them and claim that xtians should now UPGRADE and follow the laws of the NT. Why shouldn't we also upgrade and adapt to living life in this new generation (since upgrading is allowed)?

[b]Remember this is all about the LOGIC you are quick to write about
Re: Elderly Man With Multiple Liver & Kidney End Organ Damage Is Miraculously Healed by felixomor: 6:44pm On Jul 03, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

A) There are 2 fraudsters in robe, one claim to call me (god) on his cellphone while the other claims to heal renal ailment (bare in mind, NONE of these miracles hold any evidence to back their "miracle" status). My question would be, Are these actual miracles?! and if yes what evidence you have that they are indeed miracles?!

B) you claim that I (god) is perfect in every possible ways whatsoever bla bla bla, yet you turn around and now says that due to financial difficulties, god needs 10% of your income (aka tithe). Does that seem LOGICAL to you?!

C) there are MANY atrocities and sins that are punishable by stoning/death in the OT. You guys today disregard them and claim that xtians should now UPGRADE and follow the laws of the NT. Why shouldn't we also upgrade and adapt to living life in this new generation (since upgrading is allowed)?

[b]Remember this is all about the LOGIC you are quick to write about

Bro just cop out.
You can't show us the pathway of your conclusion....
No long stories....

Shame is an essential component of self respect.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elderly Man With Multiple Liver & Kidney End Organ Damage Is Miraculously Healed by JackBizzle: 7:13pm On Jul 03, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Renal disease ko, raised from the read ni!!!

Last week one of these fraudster in robe CALLED GOD ON HIS CELLPHONE. It's gullible people like yourSelf that will be fed such rubbish!

arrant NONSENSE!!!
grin

Kai...so many people are brain dead!

And people still go to that church where the pastor has God on speed dial? Damn

Lying pastors
Re: Elderly Man With Multiple Liver & Kidney End Organ Damage Is Miraculously Healed by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:16pm On Jul 03, 2017
felixomor:

Bro just cop out.
You can't show us the pathway of your conclusion....
No long stories....

Shame is an essential component of self respect.

My conclusion has been very simple since the beginning of this thread, it's sad you were not smart enough to figure it out.... There are no miracles. NO phone calls to god, no healing of BS ailment, by these fraudsters in robe... And I certainly DONT need to bring any proof to back up my claim.. But if you need any proof, here it is: I AM GOD!
Re: Elderly Man With Multiple Liver & Kidney End Organ Damage Is Miraculously Healed by felixomor: 7:20pm On Jul 03, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

My conclusion has been very simple since the beginning of this thread, it's sad you were not smart enough to figure it out.... There are no miracles. NO phone calls to god, no healing of BS ailment, by these fraudsters in robe... And I certainly DONT need to bring any proof to back up my claim.. But if you need any proof, here it is: I AM GOD!

@ bolded hypocrisy
Yet you were singing "concrete evidence" before

Memory loss.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elderly Man With Multiple Liver & Kidney End Organ Damage Is Miraculously Healed by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:23pm On Jul 03, 2017
JackBizzle:

grin

Kai...so many people are brain dead!

And people still go to that church where the pastor has God on speed dial? Damn

Lying pastors

Bro, they were even cheering, and god was on speaker talking back too...didn't you see the NONSENSE video of these foolish religious follow-follow sheep?! Here it is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nW0sm86VNM
Re: Elderly Man With Multiple Liver & Kidney End Organ Damage Is Miraculously Healed by ilynem(m): 7:25pm On Jul 03, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

***using deluded Felixomor backward thinking*****
Do you have any evidence that it was fake?! What makes the phone call fraudster fake and this above one real?! Sheep use your damn brain!!!

But you just confirmed that the phone call fraudster was fake, so YOU have decided that calling god on phone is not a miracle, but healing fake sick people is?! Who made YOU the highest authority on miracles affair?

Go back to my post and read again. This time slowly. Them spot a place I called the miracle of calling God on phone fake.
And as usual, the Atheist's post is full of anger and hatred. Wonder what you all are so angry about?
Don't quote me if you can't have a reasonable debate without getting offensive. Peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elderly Man With Multiple Liver & Kidney End Organ Damage Is Miraculously Healed by akintom(m): 7:30pm On Jul 03, 2017
lepasharon:

angry

I demand to be assistant pastor.
You think I don't know how to milk sheeples dry too?

Kikikikikikiki..... FSM giveth every man according to the measure of juice in him.

Otem speaks with the Gods, let otem ask the FSM, if thou has juice for dishing out the words of the God.

Can you speak in tongues?
Re: Elderly Man With Multiple Liver & Kidney End Organ Damage Is Miraculously Healed by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:37pm On Jul 03, 2017
felixomor:

@ bolded hypocrisy
Yet you were singing "concrete evidence" before

Memory loss.

Do you really think that I going to stress myself trying to "unbrainwash" you... Focus on what I wrote below in bold:

MrBrownJay1:

***using deluded Felixomor backward thinking*****

Do you have any evidence that it was fake?! What makes the phone call fraudster fake and this above one real?! Sheep use your damn brain!!!

It's called BEATING YOU AT YOUR OWN GAME.
- Have you ever brought ANY proof that there is a god?
- Have you ever brought ANY proof that there is a paradise?
S
Re: Elderly Man With Multiple Liver & Kidney End Organ Damage Is Miraculously Healed by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:43pm On Jul 03, 2017
ilynem:

Go back to my post and read again. This time slowly. Them spot a place I called the miracle of calling God on phone fake.
And as usual, the Atheist's post is full of anger and hatred. Wonder what you all are so angry about?
Don't quote me if you can't have a reasonable debate without getting offensive. Peace.

Go back to mine and read it even slower,.

Btw, it's not hatred, it's PITY.
Re: Elderly Man With Multiple Liver & Kidney End Organ Damage Is Miraculously Healed by ilynem(m): 7:44pm On Jul 03, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Go back to mine and read it even slower,.

Btw, it's not hatred, it's PITY.
I am good. Pity yourself.
Re: Elderly Man With Multiple Liver & Kidney End Organ Damage Is Miraculously Healed by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:52pm On Jul 03, 2017
Here we can clearly understand AGAIN how these deluded brainless sheep think:
MBJ: these miracles are a scam as there are no evidence that these miracles are real.
SHEEP: unless you have any evidence that these miracles are false, then they are real.
MBJ: oh really?! Well I am god, and unless you have any evidence that it's false, then it should also be true.
SHEEP: you are not logical
Bwaaaaaaaaah!
Re: Elderly Man With Multiple Liver & Kidney End Organ Damage Is Miraculously Healed by felixomor: 7:52pm On Jul 03, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Do you really think that I going to stress myself trying to "unbrainwash" you... Focus on what I wrote below in bold:

S

Stay on topic
Olodo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elderly Man With Multiple Liver & Kidney End Organ Damage Is Miraculously Healed by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:56pm On Jul 03, 2017
felixomor:

Stay on topic
Olodo.

see the guy that was trying to play smart quoting Latin, that I had to educate, now calling his master/teacher olodo.

Here it is again:
MrBrownJay1:
Here we can clearly understand AGAIN how these deluded brainless sheep think:
MBJ: these miracles are a scam as there are no evidence that these miracles are real.
SHEEP: unless you have any evidence that these miracles are false, then they are real.
MBJ: oh really?! Well I am god, and unless you have any evidence that it's false, then it should also be true.
SHEEP: you are not logical
Bwaaaaaaaaah!

MBJ religious sheep slayer since 300bc
Re: Elderly Man With Multiple Liver & Kidney End Organ Damage Is Miraculously Healed by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:47pm On Jul 03, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

S

You've been making silly arguments and empty claims . Let me make your mortification saccharine . Open a thread . Give your best 2 reasons why you think God does not exist without committing the appeal to common sense fallacy and the appeal to ignorance fallacy . Then mention me let's talk .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elderly Man With Multiple Liver & Kidney End Organ Damage Is Miraculously Healed by felixomor: 9:28pm On Jul 03, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

You've been making silly arguments and empty claims . Let me make your mortification saccharine . Open a thread . Give your best 2 reasons why you think God does not exist without committing the appeal to common sense fallacy and the appeal to ignorance fallacy . Then mention me let's talk .
Well said
Almost Exactly what I told the clown.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elderly Man With Multiple Liver & Kidney End Organ Damage Is Miraculously Healed by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:31pm On Jul 03, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

See another one!!! So you don't want to learn from the 2 others ignoramus who got their trap shut, abi?!

Give you 2 reason why god doesn't exist... Are you high on cheap drug?!?!?! I believe that there is a flying donkey in the sky, so Why don't you give me one, JUST ONE concrete evidence that there is indeed a god in the sky, and that it ain't a flying donkey?

Arrant nonsense from another deluded follow-follow brainless sheep.
Re: Elderly Man With Multiple Liver & Kidney End Organ Damage Is Miraculously Healed by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:44pm On Jul 03, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

See another one!!! So you don't want to learn from the 2 others ignoramus who got their trap shut, abi?!

Give you 2 reason why god doesn't exist... Are you high on cheap drug?!?!?! I believe that there is a flying donkey in the sky, so Why don't you give me one, JUST ONE concrete evidence that there is indeed a god in the sky, and that it ain't a flying donkey?

Arrant nonsense from another deluded follow-follow brainless sheep.

I forgot the appeal to ridicule fallacy . Just avoid the aforementioned fallacies and the appeal to ridicule fallacy when you create the thread with your best two reasons .

Cheers . smiley
Re: Elderly Man With Multiple Liver & Kidney End Organ Damage Is Miraculously Healed by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:52pm On Jul 03, 2017
felixomor:

Well said
Almost Exactly what I told the clown.

Its not by making vituperation and empty excoriations . Its sad that they don't know this . You are really handling his case aptly bro . And we'll put an end to this foolishness when he opens the thread . wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elderly Man With Multiple Liver & Kidney End Organ Damage Is Miraculously Healed by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:54pm On Jul 03, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

I forgot the appeal to ridicule fallacy . Just avoid the aforementioned fallacies and the appeal to ridicule fallacy when you create the thread with your best two reasons .

Cheers . smiley

Some of these brainless sheep have English comprehension issues or what?!

I believe that there is a flying donkey in the sky, so Why don't you give me one, JUST ONE concrete evidence that there is indeed a god in the sky, and that it ain't a flying donkey?
Re: Elderly Man With Multiple Liver & Kidney End Organ Damage Is Miraculously Healed by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:57pm On Jul 03, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Some of these brainless sheep have English comprehension issues or what?!

I believe that there is a flying donkey in the sky, so Why don't you give me one, JUST ONE concrete evidence that there is indeed a god in the sky, and that it ain't a flying donkey?

A god in the sky ? Who ? Zeus ? The dude is fictional .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Elderly Man With Multiple Liver & Kidney End Organ Damage Is Miraculously Healed by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:56pm On Jul 03, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

A god in the sky ? Who ? Zeus ? The dude is fictional .

You mean as fictional as your god?!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ifa Divination For A Client In My Shrine / Can A Christian Still Be Under A Curse? / For Deepsight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.