Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,162 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

My Girl Won't Just Let Her Ex Go - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Won't Just Let Her Ex Go (1032 Views)

This Akata Girl Won't Let Me Rest / When Asking Her Out, Let Her Go If She Asks You This Question / A Girl Won't Cry Easily... (2) (3) (4)

My Girl Won't Just Let Her Ex Go by dojnr4real: 8:36am On Jul 03, 2017
Good morning guys, please I need your advice on what to do.I broke up with my girl last night. She's finding it difficult to let her ex go. She claimed to have broke up with him but it's not from heart. Ever since then her countenance towards me has changed. She even said she feel alright with me whenever she is close to him. Av told her I can't waste my precious time that can't be bought with gold on her so I end it last night. Received a text from her this morning demanding for a second Chance. Does she deserve it?
Seun
Lalasticlalla
Re: My Girl Won't Just Let Her Ex Go by 2dice01: 8:41am On Jul 03, 2017
ok you want seun and lala to comment too abi...
Re: My Girl Won't Just Let Her Ex Go by Fadiga24(m): 9:36am On Jul 03, 2017
Your story is too shallow.
Re: My Girl Won't Just Let Her Ex Go by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 9:39am On Jul 03, 2017
Abeg leave that thing

Re: My Girl Won't Just Let Her Ex Go by Seun(m): 9:43am On Jul 03, 2017
dojnr4real:
I broke up with my girl last night. She's finding it difficult to let her ex go.
How do you know this?

She claimed to have broke up with him but it's not from heart.
How did you find out what was in her heart?

Ever since then her countenance towards me has changed.
Ever since when?

Re: My Girl Won't Just Let Her Ex Go by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 03, 2017
Seun dropped a comment!! Wow!
Op you better move on.

Re: My Girl Won't Just Let Her Ex Go by Splinz(m): 9:54am On Jul 03, 2017
dojnr4real:
...Received a text from her this morning demanding for a second Chance. Does she deserve it?

If there was no second chance, there wouldn't have been SALVATION anywhere. Is she pleading for a second chance? Then give it to her- her just due.

What!?? If you were in her shoes, wouldn't you seek for such? Now judge for yourself.

Re: My Girl Won't Just Let Her Ex Go by drunkpunk(m): 1:14pm On Jul 03, 2017
You never get a second chance in the first impression... OP, move on to the right hand side... Move on to the right hand side... Move on to the right hand side of ...... Use your head!!! Until she calls the name of her ex while youre having coitus ba?
Re: My Girl Won't Just Let Her Ex Go by chauvinist(m): 2:55pm On Jul 03, 2017
OP move on

Is obvious she's still in love with her Ex and there is nothing you can do about it.

You are just an emotional backup, if her Ex want her back, she will dump your ass with the speed of light anyday

She definitely have your mumu button between her cleavage. grin

Re: My Girl Won't Just Let Her Ex Go by ghettochild(m): 3:39pm On Jul 03, 2017
then just move on. stop asking lame question o

Re: My Girl Won't Just Let Her Ex Go by dojnr4real: 4:41pm On Jul 03, 2017
Seun:

How do you know this?

How did you find out what was in her heart?

Ever since when?
ever since she broke up with her ex... I came into her life while there were still dating. But something happened along the line. She quit the dude.ever since then then she hasn't bn her self. I never knew until she told me herself
Re: My Girl Won't Just Let Her Ex Go by dojnr4real: 4:43pm On Jul 03, 2017
ghettochild:
then just move on. stop asking lame question o
thank you very much
Re: My Girl Won't Just Let Her Ex Go by dojnr4real: 4:45pm On Jul 03, 2017
chauvinist:
OP move on

Is obvious she's still in love with her Ex and there is nothing you can do about it.

You are just an emotional backup, if her Ex want her back, she will dump your ass with the speed of light anyday

She definitely have your mumu button between her cleavage. grin
my thought exactly...a Second option
Re: My Girl Won't Just Let Her Ex Go by dojnr4real: 4:48pm On Jul 03, 2017
Splinz:

If there was no second chance, there wouldn't have been SALVATION anywhere. Is she pleading for a second chance? Then give it to her- her just due.

What!?? If you were in her shoes, wouldn't you seek for such? Now judge for yourself.
thanks for you lovely comment
.. She's beggimg for a reunion

Recession: Another Nigerian Commits Suicide!!! (graphic Pics) / Temi Otedola Wished Mr Eazi Happy Birthday With A Banner Tied To A Flying Jet / A Lady Requesting For A Caring Guy Indirectly