Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,471 members, 7,830,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

What's The Meaning Of Your Name? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's The Meaning Of Your Name? (5142 Views)

What Is The Meaning Of Sherikoko ? / For Those Who Dont Know The Meaning Of MGTOW / What Is The Meaning Of This Dream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Meaning Of Your Name? by EfemenaXY: 6:25pm On Jul 13, 2017
DarkRebel69:

Efe! All these adjectival fireworks just for me? Today must be my lucky day.

It would be unfair if I didn't reciprocate by proferring a topographical description of you as well. So, who is Efemena?: Efemena is a woman who has a photo on her DP which I reckon was intentionally put there for the purpose of keeping the imagination running wild with guesses; she also is one who's too stingy with her books, who didn't want to send Mysterious depths to me so I could peruse through without payment, like the Ijebu man I am. grin

You had quoted my other post before, the one wherein I posted that YouTube video portraying those tonsured monks. Was that a slip-up? I was thinking that the video touched you in a way, and poor me was already itching to refer you to more of those Gregorian chants, hopefully to get you initiated into its cult of listeners.

Affirmative.

Reticent - though not icy - Sherlock Holmes' preferential mode of discourse is nl.
Re: What's The Meaning Of Your Name? by Mist100: 10:23am On Jul 20, 2017
ADIA

This is a beautiful name common amongst the calabar people of Nigeria. It is given to the first born female children of most families in Akwa Ibom and Crossriver states.

The male version of the male is Akpan. Most people attribute ''Akpan'' to house helps and security guards. This is a myth because a number of people bearing the name are highly placed government officials and business men.

www.korobaonline..com
Re: What's The Meaning Of Your Name? by Mist100: 8:09pm On Jul 20, 2017
Ekaete?
Re: What's The Meaning Of Your Name? by Juliearth(f): 6:02am On Jul 21, 2017
My native name means God,spare my life(the Bachama people of Adamawa state can figure that out).
Re: What's The Meaning Of Your Name? by Mist100: 4:57pm On Jul 21, 2017
Juliearth:
My native name means God,spare my life(the Bachama people of Adamawa state can figure that out).
you did not state the said name
Re: What's The Meaning Of Your Name? by Olanna45(f): 6:39pm On Jul 21, 2017
Ogochimelum. The good deed God did for me.
Olanna, Her father's jewel.
Re: What's The Meaning Of Your Name? by Juliearth(f): 7:52pm On Jul 21, 2017
Mist100:

you did not state the said name

Skipped that on purpose
Re: What's The Meaning Of Your Name? by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:02pm On Jul 21, 2017
Juliearth:
You don't even look like a northerner.
Re: What's The Meaning Of Your Name? by Juliearth(f): 8:10pm On Jul 21, 2017
tensazangetsu20:

You don't even look like a northerner.

#smiles I get that alot.
Re: What's The Meaning Of Your Name? by Lepetitechic(f): 8:10pm On Jul 22, 2017
Osaruonamen - God did this(one) for me.

1 Like

Re: What's The Meaning Of Your Name? by Mist100: 10:03am On Jul 23, 2017
Lepetitechic:
Osaruonamen - God did this(one) for me.

Owiedo.... I love this name too

1 Like

Re: What's The Meaning Of Your Name? by urbobo20(m): 10:51pm On Jul 23, 2017
mena mean ,
Re: What's The Meaning Of Your Name? by Lepetitechic(f): 8:41am On Jul 24, 2017
Mist100:

Owiedo.... I love this name too
Uruese smiley
Re: What's The Meaning Of Your Name? by Mist100: 12:55pm On Dec 26, 2017
Merry Xmas everyone.

Today's name is UFUOMA. This is an Urhobo name in Delta state meaning PEACE. For the non urhobo it is usually confused for IFEOMA.

To publish your change of name for free in partner newspapers you need to answer today's question.

Question: How many words can you make from the name UFUOMA e.g FOAM ? The person with the most name wins.

Source:
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1325005037606233&id=951851528254921
Re: What's The Meaning Of Your Name? by Portgas(m): 10:23am On Dec 27, 2017
tensazangetsu20:
Tensazangetsu: heavenly chain slaying moon.

I love anime's
Re: What's The Meaning Of Your Name? by Portgas(m): 10:24am On Dec 27, 2017
Mujaheed= Warrior

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Disown Your Family Members? / The Girl Child And Sex! Mistakes African Mothers Make. / Femi Gbajabiamila’s Daughter Caught In Her Usual Slotful Lifestyle [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.