Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,225 members, 7,825,865 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Infograph Of President Buhari's Sickness & APC's Inconsistencies By Fayose - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Infograph Of President Buhari's Sickness & APC's Inconsistencies By Fayose (44990 Views)

Outrage In Ekiti PDP Over Secret Oath-Taking By Fayose’s Loyalists / Buhari@76: See The ThrowBack Advert By Fayose & PDP Wishing Buhari Death In 2015 / Pictures Of Properties Owned By Fayose Released By EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infograph Of President Buhari's Sickness & APC's Inconsistencies By Fayose by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 03, 2017
Sirpaul:
...........................Oh!.....
what do they really take us for:

200 million mumu ~ Lagbaja grin

1 Like

Re: Infograph Of President Buhari's Sickness & APC's Inconsistencies By Fayose by piagetskinner(m): 3:12pm On Jul 03, 2017
hypocrisy at its peak.....our leaders are hypocrites...most nigerians are hypocrites

3 Likes

Re: Infograph Of President Buhari's Sickness & APC's Inconsistencies By Fayose by MorningDew2017(f): 3:13pm On Jul 03, 2017
GossipHeart:

Trust Buhari and his naturally dumb zombie little rat followers at your own risk
and that's why he is a called Lia Mohammad
Re: Infograph Of President Buhari's Sickness & APC's Inconsistencies By Fayose by hazyfm1: 3:14pm On Jul 03, 2017
tolexy007:

Senseless guy

Your Mother and Father are senseless not to have used condom. Ediat!
Re: Infograph Of President Buhari's Sickness & APC's Inconsistencies By Fayose by talk2saintify(m): 3:14pm On Jul 03, 2017
BU HA RI

1 Like

Re: Infograph Of President Buhari's Sickness & APC's Inconsistencies By Fayose by Desric(m): 3:15pm On Jul 03, 2017
AnodaIT:
That Lai Mohammed own eh, I wonder how he sleeps at night
My brother I believe he sleeps the normal way "with his two eyes closed" doing what he knows best has become part of him, it's his nature to is the best in his field.
Re: Infograph Of President Buhari's Sickness & APC's Inconsistencies By Fayose by sapele914(m): 3:19pm On Jul 03, 2017
tbaba1234:
The fact that Fayose and FFK are even given airtime in Nigeria shows the lack of quality opposition in Nigeria.

Seriously, we lack viable options for leadership. People with ideas and intelligent contributions.,
The man did not even go to university,as a governor he should be ashamed of his antics,it shows a high level of lack of manners, I blame the Goons following him,empty barrels make the loudest noise even though President Buhari is incapicitated did that stop ekiti state from collecting their free statutory allocation?I know Ekitians are highly educated people I just wonder how they managed to choose this bush semi illiterate as governor?the man is a sitting duck governor just mark my words it is his own pdp members in Ekiti that will end up messing him up as his tenure is drawing to an end.
Re: Infograph Of President Buhari's Sickness & APC's Inconsistencies By Fayose by tbaba1234: 3:22pm On Jul 03, 2017
seguno2:

Are you lacking in ideas?
Can't you make intelligent contributions?
Is anyone stopping you from doing your own bit to improve the quality opposition in our country?
How many people have you encouraged with your time, money and efforts towards increasing our viable options for leadership.

I am working as a professional to impact change not only in Nigeria but across the continent even though I am not in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Infograph Of President Buhari's Sickness & APC's Inconsistencies By Fayose by NemzySeries(m): 3:23pm On Jul 03, 2017
Papiikush:
The only thing left to do in this country is laugh. I can't come and have heart attack on a vegetable president. grin
u dey mind d Aloe Vera?
Re: Infograph Of President Buhari's Sickness & APC's Inconsistencies By Fayose by Kulas: 3:27pm On Jul 03, 2017
hazyfm1:
Jobless Man

Is what Fayose saying not true? are u still not tired of this government or you are among those hiding the truth.Please lets forget about tribal/political affiliation and call spade a spade for the good of this nation
Re: Infograph Of President Buhari's Sickness & APC's Inconsistencies By Fayose by GlobalGisting(m): 3:27pm On Jul 03, 2017
APC will remain the worst party in the world. Lag Mohammed will remain the greatest liar of all times. Buhari will remain the most power hungry Northerner to ever walk the Earth. If only Lala would come out to run as president in 2018, open a new party called NPPN"Nairaland Progressive Party of Nigerian, maybe just maybe he may look away from the Billions of naira lying fallow at Ikoyi building and many other undiscovered home banks.

1 Like

Re: Infograph Of President Buhari's Sickness & APC's Inconsistencies By Fayose by bejeria101(m): 3:33pm On Jul 03, 2017
AnodaIT:
That Lai Mohammed own eh, I wonder how he sleeps at night

who says he sleeps?
Re: Infograph Of President Buhari's Sickness & APC's Inconsistencies By Fayose by seguno2: 3:38pm On Jul 03, 2017
tbaba1234:
I am working as a professional to impact change not only in Nigeria but across the continent even though I am not in Nigeria.

Good. Great.
More grease to your elbows.

1 Like

Re: Infograph Of President Buhari's Sickness & APC's Inconsistencies By Fayose by Iamzik: 3:45pm On Jul 03, 2017
Lastborn12:
The late Tiv warrior, Gideon Orkar's, coup speech, April 1990

Fellow Nigerian citizens,

On behalf of the patriotic and well-meaning peoples of the Middle Belt and the southern parts of this country, I , Major Gideon Orka, wish to happily inform you of the successful ousting of the dictatorial, corrupt, drug baronish, evil man, deceitful, homo-sexually-centered, prodigalistic, un-patriotic administration of General Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida. We have equally commenced their trials for unabated corruption, mismanagement of national economy, the murders of Dele Giwa, Major-General Mamman Vasta, with other officers as there was no attempted coup but mere intentions that were yet to materialize and other human rights violations. The National Guard already in its formative stage is disbanded with immediate effect. Decrees Number 2 and 46 are hereby abrogated. We wish to emphasis that this is not just another coup but a well conceived, planned and executed revolution for the marginalized, oppressed and enslaved peoples of the Middle Belt and the south with a view to freeing ourselves and children yet unborn from eternal slavery and colonization by a clique of this country.

Our history is replete with numerous and uncontrollable instances of callous and insensitive dominatory repressive intrigues by those who think it is their birthright to dominate till eternity the political and economic privileges of this great country to the exclusion of the people of the Middle Belt and the south. They have almost succeeded in subjugating the Middle Belt and making them voiceless and now extending same to the south. It is our unflinching belief that this quest for domination, oppression and marginalization is against the wish of God and therefore, must be resisted with the vehemence. Anything that has a beginning must have an end. It will also suffice here to state that all Nigerians without skeleton in their cupboards need not to be afraid of this change. However, those with skeleton in their cupboards have all reasons to fear, because the time of reckoning has come. For the avoidance of doubt, we wish to state the three primary reasons why we have decided to oust the satanic Babangida administration. The reasons are as follows:

(a) To stop Babangida’s desire to cunningly, install himself as Nigeria’s life president at all costs and by so doing, retard the progress of this country for life. In order to be able to achieve this undesirable goals of his, he has evidently started destroying those groups and sections he perceived as being able to question his desires. Examples of groups already neutralized, pitched against one another or completely destroyed are:

(1) The Sokoto caliphate by installing an unwanted Sultan to cause division within the hitherto strong Sokoto caliphate.
(2) The destruction of the peoples of Plateau State, especially the Lantang people, as a balancing force in the body politics of this country.
(3) The buying of the press by generous monetary favours and the usage of State Security Service, SSS, as a tool of terror.
(4) The intent to cow the students by the promulgation of the draconian decree Number 47.
(5) The cowing of the university teaching and non-teaching staff by an intended massive purge, using the 150 million dollar loan as the necessitating factor.

(6) Deliberately withholding funds to the armed forces to make them ineffective and also crowning his diabolical scheme through the intended retrenchment of more than half of the members of the armed forces. Other pointers that give credence to his desire to become a life president against the wishes of the people are:

(1) His appointment of himself as a minister of defense, his putting under his direct control the SSS, his deliberate manipulation of the transition programme, his introduction of inconceivable, unrealistic and impossible political options, his recent fraternisation with other African leaders that have installed themselves as life presidents and his dogged determination to create a secret force called the national guard, independent of the armed forces and the police which will be answerable to himself alone, both operationally and administratively. It is our strong view that this kind of dictatorial desire of Babangida is unacceptable to Nigerians of the 1990’s, and, therefore, must be resisted by all. Another major reason for the change is the need to stop intrigues, domination and internal colonisation of the Nigerian state by the so-called chosen few.

This, in our view, has been and is still responsible for 90 percent of the problems of Nigerians. This indeed has been the major clog in our wheel of progress. This clique has an unabated penchant for domination and unrivalled fostering of mediocrity and outright detest for accountability, all put together have been our undoing as a nation. This will ever remain our threat if not checked immediately. It is strongly believed that without the intrigues perpetrated by this clique and misrule, Nigeria will have in all ways achieved developmental virtues comparable to those in Korea, Taiwan, Brazil, India, and even Japan. Evidence, therefore, this cancerous dominance has as a factor constituted by a major and unpardonable clog in the wheel of progress of the Nigerian state. (Sic) It is suffice to mention a few distasteful intrigues engineered by this group of Nigerians in recent past. These are:

(1) The shabby and dishonourable treatment meted on the longest serving Nigerian general in the person of General Domkat Bali, who in actual fact had given credibility to the Babangida administration.
(2) The wholesale hijacking of Babangida’s administration by the all powerful clique.
(3) The disgraceful and inexplicable removal of Commodore Ebitu Ukiwe, Professor Tam David-West, Mr. Aret Adams and so on from office.
(4) The now-pervasive and on-going retrenchment of Middle Belt and southerners from public offices and their instant replacement by the favoured class and their stooges.
(5) The deliberate disruption of the educational culture and retarding its place to suit the favoured class to the detriment of other educational minded parts of this country.
(6) The deliberate impoverishment of the peoples from the Middle Belt and the south, making them working ghosts and feeding on the formulae of 0-1-1- or 0-0-0 while the aristocratic class and their stooges are living in absolute affluence on a daily basis without working for it.
(7) Other countless examples of the exploitative, oppressive, dirty games of intrigues of its class, where people and stooges that can best be described by the fact that even though they contribute very little economically to the well being of Nigeria, they have over the years served and presided over the supposedly national wealth derived in the main from the Middle Belt and the southern part of this country, while the people from these parts of the country have been completely deprived from benefiting from the resources given to them by God.
(cool The third reason for the change is the need to lay a strong egalitarian foundation for the real democratic take off of the Nigerian state or states as they circumstances may dictate. In the light of all the above and in recognition of the negativeness of the aforementioned aristocratic factor, the overall progress of the Nigerian state a temporary decision to excise the following states namely, Sokoto, Borno, Katsina, Kano and Bauchi states from the Federal Republic of Nigeria comes into effect immediately until the following conditions are met.

The conditions to be met to necessitate the re-absorption of the aforementioned states are as following:
(a) To install the rightful heir to the Sultanate, Alhaji Maccido, who is the people’s choice.
(b) To send a delegation led by the real and recognised Sultan Alhaji Maccido to the federal government to vouch that the feudalistic and aristocratic quest for domination and operation will be a thing of the past and will never be practised in any part of the Nigeria state. By the same token, all citizens of the five states already mentioned are temporarily suspended from all public and private offices in Middle Belt and southern parts of this country until the mentioned conditions above are met.

They are also required to move back to their various states within one week from today. They will, however, be allowed to return and joint the Federal Republic of Nigeria when the stipulated conditions are met. In the same vein, all citizens of the Middle Belt and the south are required to come back to their various states pending when the so-called all-in-all Nigerians meet the conditions that will ensure a united Nigeria. A word is enough for the wise.

This exercise will not be complete without purging corrupt public officials and recovering their ill-gotten wealth, since the days of the oil boom till date. Even in these hard times, when Nigerians are dying from hunger, trekking many miles to work for lack of transportation, a few other Nigerians with complete impunity are living in unbelievable affluence both inside and outside the country.

We are extremely determined to recover all ill-gotten wealth back to the public treasury for the use of the masses of our people. You are all advised to remain calm as there is no cause for alarm. We are fully in control of the situation as directed by God. All airports, seaports and borders are closed forthwith. The former Armed Forces Ruling Council is now disbanded and replaced with National Ruling Council to be chaired by the head of state with other members being a civilian vice-head of state, service chiefs, inspector general of police, one representative each from NLC, NUJ, NBA, and NANS.

A curfew is hereby imposed from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m. until further notice. All members of the armed forces and the police forces are hereby confined to their respective barracks. All unlawful and criminal acts by those attempting to cause chaos will be ruthlessly crushed. Be warned as we are prepared at all costs to defend the new order. All radio stations are hereby advised to hook on permanently to the national network programme until further notice.

Long live all true patriots of this great country of ours. May God and Allah through his bountiful mercies bless us all.

Wow! The situation described here sounds so real and so recent as if it was written yesterday.
E don tey wey Nigeria don spoil o.

This man truly saw tomorrow
Re: Infograph Of President Buhari's Sickness & APC's Inconsistencies By Fayose by jrusky(m): 3:49pm On Jul 03, 2017
I have nothing to say on this I have said this long ago and many has said it and Fayose is saying it right now all I know is Nigeria has make the biggest mistake of their lives and they will leave to regret it till eternity. I knew Buhari is a demon satan sent to destroy Nigeria and placed him in one of the world most useless party called apc. I knew it from the beginning it's gong to end this way and this is why I will never pity him life or dead I don't give a bleep.

If a father, a leader, a house head, elderly people in apc can lied these much soo would I respect them? Far from it, this long semi skeeton thing called Buhari was crying few back for loosing election as if that is how much he loves Nigerians not knowing he was shedding fake cry because he failed in that election.

Where are the pooh walking pillar to post from Kano to Niger Republic then in solidarity with Buhari I'm sure hungry has hammer them badly and twisted their ugly mouth. apc stinks like rotten eggs to me and buhari is nothing to me than a bloody evil man. I don't like him alive or dead I hate his party with passion so I don't give a damn what happen to Buhari or apc or any apc.

Let them come be walking around like an idiots now, hungry don tear their heads.
Re: Infograph Of President Buhari's Sickness & APC's Inconsistencies By Fayose by samkay3g(m): 3:52pm On Jul 03, 2017
Abfinest007:
announced his dead let our ears to rest

Jesu, Speak English please
Re: Infograph Of President Buhari's Sickness & APC's Inconsistencies By Fayose by madjune(m): 3:57pm On Jul 03, 2017
why is Fayose so preoccupied with the nature of Buharis ailment?

This is so sickening.
Re: Infograph Of President Buhari's Sickness & APC's Inconsistencies By Fayose by Bondesniger(m): 4:00pm On Jul 03, 2017
FAYOSEEEEEEEEE
Re: Infograph Of President Buhari's Sickness & APC's Inconsistencies By Fayose by hazyfm1: 4:09pm On Jul 03, 2017
Kulas:

Is what Fayose saying not true? are u still not tired of this government or you are among those hiding the truth.Please lets forget about tribal/political affiliation and call spade a spade for the good of this nation

If your Governor spends millions posting on the pages of Newspapers what a blind, deaf and dumb man on the street already knows, will you be proud of him?

There are thousands of people living in abject poverty in Ekiti State, they should stop wasting public funds on irrelevant expenses... #My2Cents
Re: Infograph Of President Buhari's Sickness & APC's Inconsistencies By Fayose by Pylony(m): 4:44pm On Jul 03, 2017
All their statements of lies and unfulfiled promises to Nigerians will hunt them down come 2019 Election.
Re: Infograph Of President Buhari's Sickness & APC's Inconsistencies By Fayose by true4dtruth: 4:49pm On Jul 03, 2017
Meaning that you are presently living in Zoo.!!!
PDJT:
-Now is Nigeria not a Zoo? We tell una, una doubt am. Now see yourselves. grin
Re: Infograph Of President Buhari's Sickness & APC's Inconsistencies By Fayose by Nackzy: 4:58pm On Jul 03, 2017
BUHARI Means...........Evans, Lies, BH, Herdsmen, hipocrite, looter, sickness, lie Mohammed, poverty, Badluck, Recession, Unemployment, korruption, Hunger, Evil, Criminal, Dictator, power sick, brainless, badoo gang,
Re: Infograph Of President Buhari's Sickness & APC's Inconsistencies By Fayose by otino(m): 5:07pm On Jul 03, 2017
I don't just knw why I so much love this Fayose, how I wish we just have 10 of him in dis country

Re: Infograph Of President Buhari's Sickness & APC's Inconsistencies By Fayose by Tecno66: 5:14pm On Jul 03, 2017
broseme:
Politicians eeeh!Lol!

As shared by Lere Olayinka, Fayose's Aide.

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10209584371351047&id=1380833650&set=a.1141229855859.2021054.1380833650&source=48
people of double standards everywhere.
Re: Infograph Of President Buhari's Sickness & APC's Inconsistencies By Fayose by mKc9ET(m): 5:42pm On Jul 03, 2017
PDJT:
-Now is Nigeria not a Zoo? We tell una, una doubt am. Now see yourselves. grin

I share your view brother
Re: Infograph Of President Buhari's Sickness & APC's Inconsistencies By Fayose by LoveJesus87(m): 5:42pm On Jul 03, 2017
ujpikin:
Lolz... Tell them buhari and his APC don scatter Nigeria finish....

I just charged my phone to 100% within some minutes with the help of this video...

Just give it a trial
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVdWAhhY9hg
u wasted my mb angry I didn't learn anything, boy was just talking like there was hot yam in his mouth u better refund my mb before I swear for u angry
Re: Infograph Of President Buhari's Sickness & APC's Inconsistencies By Fayose by Ashyks01(m): 6:03pm On Jul 03, 2017
Re: Infograph Of President Buhari's Sickness & APC's Inconsistencies By Fayose by Odionprince24: 6:06pm On Jul 03, 2017
fayose fayose fayose b wise ooooo
Re: Infograph Of President Buhari's Sickness & APC's Inconsistencies By Fayose by 1stGenius(m): 6:12pm On Jul 03, 2017
tbaba1234:
The fact that Fayose and FFK are even given airtime in Nigeria shows the lack of quality opposition in Nigeria.

Seriously, we lack viable options for leadership. People with ideas and intelligent contributions.,

Do you know how one can spot a sensible comment on front page?
This is how:a sensible comment attracts a lot of likes and probably shares.In ur own case,they were 2 likes and a share so far.Reason being u are so myopic to spot the truth and call a spade its name;thereby attacking the messenger and ignoring the message(truth).Its a known lie that this APC's administration is a SCAM.
Accept the TRUTH and live longer buddy.
CHEERS!
Re: Infograph Of President Buhari's Sickness & APC's Inconsistencies By Fayose by RoyalUc(m): 6:28pm On Jul 03, 2017
What I find difficult to understand is despite the lesson this post teaches, people still find it convenient to make all forms of disparaging and derisive statements forgetting that, as it was and is with PMB that's how it is with us.
My people would say; 'the day you judge another man's matter is the day you've judged yours.' I wish we could learn this life's lesson.
Re: Infograph Of President Buhari's Sickness & APC's Inconsistencies By Fayose by Omeokachie: 6:36pm On Jul 03, 2017
Karma is a bi*ch
Re: Infograph Of President Buhari's Sickness & APC's Inconsistencies By Fayose by tbaba1234: 7:07pm On Jul 03, 2017
1stGenius:

Do you know how one can spot a sensible comment on front page?
This is how:a sensible comment attracts a lot of likes and probably shares.In ur own case,they were 2 likes and a share so far.Reason being u are so myopic to spot the truth and call a spade its name;thereby attacking the messenger and ignoring the message(truth).Its a known lie that this APC's administration is a SCAM.
Accept the TRUTH and live longer buddy.
CHEERS!

Popular comments attract likes and popularity does not indicate depth or intellect. A funny, shallow comment will get likes.

The quality of the message from opposition politicians reflect the lack of depth in our political discourse. That is the point being made.

Let's assume, you are correct, APC is a sham. What is the quality of ideas from the opposition?? What alternatives do they offer? The dearth of intellectual political engagement is worrisome.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See How This Guy Is Creating Awareness For PVC In Owerri(video) / Old Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him (Pictures) / Inside Goodluck Jonathan’s Vandalized House, Abuja (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.