Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

We Are Not North Central By Mujtahida - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Not North Central By Mujtahida (8098 Views)

Almajiri Voting In The North. "Fear Not" Not = North (photos) / For Nigerians: US Is The Biggest Evil NOT North Korea (2) / To Nigerians: US Regime Is The Biggest Evil Not North Korea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Not North Central By Mujtahida by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 03, 2017
Kyase:
But when The grasing bill was signed, the fulanis issued a warning threat, why.

Not fulani but fulani herdsmen. Certainly you don't expect them to keep quite. They feel they cannot feed their cows then they agitate.

The samething happen in Ekiti state, but then it works.

You cannot blame the entire north for action of some few people. Jigawa state has also adopted some steps in tackling the issues in it state which was successful.

The chief security of every state is their gov.
Re: We Are Not North Central By Mujtahida by Kyase(m): 11:18pm On Jul 03, 2017
coptic:

grin

There's no doubting that that guy is dealing with some mental problems. His insanity is not from around here.

They can't think outside of the Quran o, as you see them so.

People like that are the greatest danger facing the world. Imagine that kind of kid that guy would raise. No be terrorist e go become? angry
hahahahahahahahahahaha. Though i dont problem with his religion but the guy needs help
Re: We Are Not North Central By Mujtahida by Kyase(m): 11:21pm On Jul 03, 2017
MrHowto:

Not fulani but fulani herdsmen. Certainly you don't expect them to keep quite. They feel they cannot feed their cows then they agitate.

The samething happen in Ekiti state, but then it works.

You cannot blame the entire north for action of some few people. Jigawa state has also adopted some steps in tackling the issues in it state which was successful.
if you read through all my comments and post, you will see that i dont really have issues with the entire north or their action, but i have problem with their inaction.
Re: We Are Not North Central By Mujtahida by coptic: 11:24pm On Jul 03, 2017
laudate:

Accept my condolences. sad/But like I told someone once, the Middle Belt stopped looking towards the North for support, a long time ago. They know the masters of the Fulani herdsmen, but have they ever been held accountable? No. Until the Middle-Belt (MB) re-strategises its vision and capabilities, to chart an independent political course for itself, a lot of things would not change. undecided The mythical North or core North, should pocket its' identity & arrogance. Let the MB stand on its own.

Wise words.

Sometimes I wonder for how much longer will the Middle Belt adopt the ostrich position. We can't stick our heads in the ground and hide our eyes from the atrocities those people are committing on our lands.

Unfortunately, our leaders continue to avoid the self-evident answer to our predicaments.

However, I'm happy that the awareness is growing amongst the younger generation.

We shall take back our lands, pride, and everything else that was lost with. I don't see how we are a part of a murderous lot.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not North Central By Mujtahida by coptic: 11:31pm On Jul 03, 2017
Kyase:
hahahahahahahahahahaha. Though i dont problem with his religion but the guy needs help

As in eh.

I couldn't care less what religion someone practices.

However, I have a problem with most of these northern Muslims labelling others Arne just because they are not Muslims. As if Islam is the one true religion.

Idiots!

1 Like

Re: We Are Not North Central By Mujtahida by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 03, 2017
Kyase:
if you read through all my comments and post, you will see that i dont really have issues with the entire north or their action, but i have problem with their inaction.

OK. So now you want middle belt as a country or as a southern Nigeria because two regions exist either South or North.
Re: We Are Not North Central By Mujtahida by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 03, 2017
coptic:

As in eh.

However, I have a problem with most of these northern Muslims labelling others Arne just because they are not Muslims. As if Islam is the one true religion.

Idiots!

What is Arne?
Re: We Are Not North Central By Mujtahida by Kyase(m): 11:34pm On Jul 03, 2017
coptic:

As in eh.

Idiots!
its been like 5 years now, any muslim label anyone arne not until today.
Re: We Are Not North Central By Mujtahida by Kyase(m): 11:36pm On Jul 03, 2017
MrHowto:

OK. So now you want middle belt as a country or as a southern Nigeria because two regions exist either South or North.
None all we want is to be treated fairly and equally.
Re: We Are Not North Central By Mujtahida by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 03, 2017
Kyase:
None all we want is to be treated fairly and equally.

In terms of ?
Re: We Are Not North Central By Mujtahida by Kyase(m): 11:39pm On Jul 03, 2017
MrHowto:

In terms of ?
policies
Re: We Are Not North Central By Mujtahida by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 03, 2017
Kyase:
policies

I am still not getting you. Give me to example of policies that north central is cheated or something like that.
Re: We Are Not North Central By Mujtahida by Kyase(m): 11:46pm On Jul 03, 2017
MrHowto:

I am still not getting you. Give me to example of policies that north central is cheated or something like that.
let me ask, if the next president is to come from the North, will NC be considered by the rest of the North.
Re: We Are Not North Central By Mujtahida by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 03, 2017
Kyase:
let me ask, if the next president is to come from the North, will NC be considered by the rest of the North.

It depends. Ibrahim babangida was once a president, Abdussalam also. All the above are counted as northern president. Apart from IBB I did not see any NC candidate aspiring to be president.
Re: We Are Not North Central By Mujtahida by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jul 03, 2017
^^ If anyone should agitate for presidency now then it is north east.
Re: We Are Not North Central By Mujtahida by Kyase(m): 11:53pm On Jul 03, 2017
MrHowto:

It depends. Ibrahim babangida was once a president, Abdussalam also. All the above are counted as northern president. Apart from IBB I did not see any NC candidate aspiring to be president.
because we know/feel we wont be considered.
Re: We Are Not North Central By Mujtahida by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jul 03, 2017
Kyase:
because we know/feel we wont be considered.

You shouldn't assume until proven otherwise. Because IBB was once there and he would have win has PDP made him their candidate.
Re: We Are Not North Central By Mujtahida by Kyase(m): 12:02am On Jul 04, 2017
MrHowto:

You shouldn't assume until proven otherwise. Because IBB was once there and he would have win has PDP made him their candidate.

alright lets wait and see
Re: We Are Not North Central By Mujtahida by SuperS1Panther: 12:48am On Jul 04, 2017
North is divided into 2 --- the Real North and the passenger North

Real North is NW

Passenger North is Middle Belt and NE.

The Masters of the Real North are the FUlanis.

While others are slaves of the Masters of the Real North inclusive of Hausas.

The truth is bitter.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not North Central By Mujtahida by IJOBA2: 1:23am On Jul 04, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

Bros please, where is this middle belt located.
Kindly answer.
Thanks.
CHECK YOUR BELT WELLA YOU GO SEE MIDDLE FOR THERE
Re: We Are Not North Central By Mujtahida by tuniski: 4:11am On Jul 04, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

My argument is against middle belt and south south.
When we allow culture and language to define us as a country, we have failed.
I am against Geopolitical terms because it causes tribalistic issues.
But not against South east, South west abi north west and north east. You try!

1 Like

Re: We Are Not North Central By Mujtahida by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:01am On Jul 04, 2017
tuniski:

But not against South east, South west abi north west and north east. You try!
those are geographic terms not political terms used for divide and conquer

1 Like

Re: We Are Not North Central By Mujtahida by Kyase(m): 9:58am On Jul 04, 2017
SuperS1Panther:

Real North is NW

The truth is bitter.
nawaoo conspiracy theory.
Re: We Are Not North Central By Mujtahida by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 04, 2017
SuperS1Panther:

Real North is NW

The truth is bitter.

Hausa is less of a tribe and more of a language. The master of all languages. The Fulani language is a slave to Hausa lang.
Re: We Are Not North Central By Mujtahida by coptic: 10:09am On Jul 04, 2017
Kyase:
nawaoo conspiracy theory.

It's not.

That's the truth.

I've always known this.
Re: We Are Not North Central By Mujtahida by coptic: 10:10am On Jul 04, 2017
SuperS1Panther:

Real North is NW

The truth is bitter.

You speak the bitter truth that most people fail to admit.
Re: We Are Not North Central By Mujtahida by Kyase(m): 11:04am On Jul 04, 2017
coptic:

It's not.
That's the truth.
I've always known this.
yea, but not all true.
Re: We Are Not North Central By Mujtahida by givbitcoin: 11:17am On Jul 04, 2017
coptic:

grin

There's no doubting that that guy is dealing with some mental problems. His insanity is not from around here.

They can't think outside of the Quran o, as you see them so.

People like that are the greatest danger facing the world. Imagine that kind of kid that guy would raise. No be terrorist e go become? angry

If you know me, you will never say such nonsense about me.

For a long time. I've been passive on social media. I became active lately because of the level of damages the Yoruba people have done to this nation, using their media. I guess I'm joining late.

Everyday, Saharareporters publishes one stupid lie against Buhari all because they want Osibanjo to ascend. Is that fair?

Is it proper that the ministry of education will be accused of Islamizing Nigeria all because they introduced a new language? And who started this savagery? Yoruba people, of course, ffk and their pastors. Do you still wonder why there are so much infidels in Yoruba land? Do you wonder why they burn down mosques at every slightest provocation while churches stand?

I knew I would have some children like you speak evil of me but I've a very thick skin

1 Like

Re: We Are Not North Central By Mujtahida by Kyase(m): 5:37pm On Jul 06, 2017
givbitcoin:

If you know me, you will never say such nonsense about me.

For a long time. I've been passive on social media. I became active lately because of the level of damages the Yoruba people have done to this nation, using their media. I guess I'm joining late.

Everyday, Saharareporters publishes one stupid lie against Buhari all because they want Osibanjo to ascend. Is that fair?

Is it proper that the ministry of education will be accused of Islamizing Nigeria all because they introduced a new language? And who started this savagery? Yoruba people, of course, ffk and their pastors. Do you still wonder why there are so much infidels in Yoruba land? Do you wonder why they burn down mosques at every slightest provocation while churches stand?

I knew I would have some children like you speak evil of me but I've a very thick skin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abagana Ambush: Biafra Biggest Victory In The Civil War / Breaking News: Riot In Ekwulobia,anambra. / What Kind Of Corruption Is This? This Country Is Finished!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.