Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Disabled Man In Kaduna Working As A Labourer At A Site (Photos) - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Disabled Man In Kaduna Working As A Labourer At A Site (Photos) (44620 Views)

Little Boy Working As A Mason At A Building Site (Photos) / Women Make Their Money Working At A Building Site (Photos) / Photo Of A Disabled Man Plastering A Wall That Shows Nobody Should Beg For Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disabled Man In Kaduna Working As A Labourer At A Site (Photos) by SexyNairalander: 4:06pm On Jul 03, 2017
booked

please who have a job to offer me in Enugu?

I will be happy to work, I am becoming too jobless and it's affecting me cos am not used to it

1 Like

Re: Disabled Man In Kaduna Working As A Labourer At A Site (Photos) by madapcmod: 4:06pm On Jul 03, 2017
MediumStout:
Those jobless IPOB youths trying to destabilize the country due to hunger and frustrations should learn from this man. If the government fails to provide a job, there are opportunities around you to explore. Even if biafra is declared, money will not grow on trees for you to pluck. Biafra is just a country name, the people inhabiting it will be the same myriads of zombie youths who would rather let Nnamdi Kanu toil with their emotions than use their brains.

This man is an example to the lazy secessionist. Biafra will not come. Go out and work for your daily bread sad

Biafra chukwa GI ura. Nwa osaka

Ezi ofia. Anu mpama. Rijuo nsi AFO

That's y the man praised him. Weldon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Disabled Man In Kaduna Working As A Labourer At A Site (Photos) by Vikky014(f): 4:06pm On Jul 03, 2017
MediumStout:
Those jobless IPOB youths trying to destabilize the country due to hunger and frustrations should learn from this man. If the government fails to provide a job, there are opportunities around you to explore. Even if biafra is declared, money will not grow on trees for you to pluck. Biafra is just a country name, the people inhabiting it will be the same myriads of zombie youths who would rather let Nnamdi Kanu toil with their emotions than use their brains.

This man is an example to the lazy secessionist. Biafra will not come. Go out and work for your daily bread sad
You are too foolish.

God bless his hustle.

3 Likes

Re: Disabled Man In Kaduna Working As A Labourer At A Site (Photos) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 03, 2017
MediumStout:

if ipob is lazy what will u now say of Afonja and Arewa youth,,,,maybe laziness meaning has changed

5 Likes

Re: Disabled Man In Kaduna Working As A Labourer At A Site (Photos) by Eazybay(m): 4:07pm On Jul 03, 2017
It is well..

Still got original VOGUE frames (pocket friendly), check my signature, CALL ME to place your orders.

The promo is closing pretty soon.
Re: Disabled Man In Kaduna Working As A Labourer At A Site (Photos) by Allylic(f): 4:08pm On Jul 03, 2017
Sometimes...
Re: Disabled Man In Kaduna Working As A Labourer At A Site (Photos) by wetindeyhappen: 4:08pm On Jul 03, 2017
May God bless and prosper him..

Nigerian police officers poses with the Leader of the indigenous people of Biafra ,Nnamdi Kanu. What is your take on this,? PHOTOS.

http://www.ariseafricaweb.com/2017/07/nigerian-police-officer-poses-with.html
Re: Disabled Man In Kaduna Working As A Labourer At A Site (Photos) by Temptee101(m): 4:10pm On Jul 03, 2017
edenhazard:
ojukwu is in hell cry
Why are you wearing slippers on your breasts?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disabled Man In Kaduna Working As A Labourer At A Site (Photos) by selfmadeboss: 4:10pm On Jul 03, 2017
op give me this dude exact location. i want to meet him personally and give him something. maybe have him stop that work

1 Like

Re: Disabled Man In Kaduna Working As A Labourer At A Site (Photos) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 03, 2017
I have been wondring, why do we have alot of disabled Hausa people. Do they work in the factory where their hands and legs were cut off by error?

can someone help me out with an explanation?

2 Likes

Re: Disabled Man In Kaduna Working As A Labourer At A Site (Photos) by eph12(m): 4:10pm On Jul 03, 2017
This is one reason why I refuse to give beggars money. They are just plain lazy and very dishonest.
Re: Disabled Man In Kaduna Working As A Labourer At A Site (Photos) by whizzyleejr(m): 4:11pm On Jul 03, 2017
It's laziness, i saw a deaf and dumb begging for alms in my area some months ago when i alighted from a bike on another cause i've to pass the place later in the day, i saw the same deaf and dumb talking with the inscription he was going all around with, i was like wow
Re: Disabled Man In Kaduna Working As A Labourer At A Site (Photos) by RoyaleR(m): 4:11pm On Jul 03, 2017
edenhazard:
ojukwu is in hell cry
just look at your sagged breast....looks like hospital drip

6 Likes

Re: Disabled Man In Kaduna Working As A Labourer At A Site (Photos) by jrusky(m): 4:16pm On Jul 03, 2017
edenhazard:
ojukwu is in hell cry

Oh heaven my sister you make me laugh so much. You just went straight to the fact no too much story.

oh Lord laugh wan kill pesin in NL. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Disabled Man In Kaduna Working As A Labourer At A Site (Photos) by Sanuzi100: 4:16pm On Jul 03, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
What's really your excuse for not working hard? A physically challenged man with one leg decided to take the bull by the horns by fending for himself the way he knows best despite his condition. The man who works as a labourer was spotted working on a road site in Kaduna state.

Engr Muhammad Malasheriff who shared the photos, wrote;

If I am ever ungrateful forgive me Oh Lord, this man you see is a labourer currently working on my site in Kaduna, despite having 1 leg he chose to work hard rather than begging, Shame on most of these beggars.

https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/shame-beggars-man-says-seeing-physically-challenged-man-kaduna-photos.html

wow
Re: Disabled Man In Kaduna Working As A Labourer At A Site (Photos) by yankosbaba(m): 4:16pm On Jul 03, 2017
You want to make sense right? ode radarada. smh

MediumStout:

2 Likes

Re: Disabled Man In Kaduna Working As A Labourer At A Site (Photos) by YelloweWest: 4:17pm On Jul 03, 2017
MediumStout:

lol
Re: Disabled Man In Kaduna Working As A Labourer At A Site (Photos) by Venica(f): 4:18pm On Jul 03, 2017
no mind those beggars. na so one young man age between 28-34 (no body part missing) saw me in d market and whispered into my ear
" sister abeg help me with 500#, since morning i never eat"
i looked at him and told him to go n work . most of them are just lazy.
NB the last time i made up my mind to stop giving beggars money was d day i saw one of them at (ring road , Benin city ) counting up my to 5k, put it back inside his pocket, returned 20#back to d bowl. and start begging again. some beggars are richer than d average workers in nija.

2 Likes

Re: Disabled Man In Kaduna Working As A Labourer At A Site (Photos) by juntod: 4:18pm On Jul 03, 2017
We should be saying shame on the Nigeria Government. In a saner clime, he should be on disability benefits not doing hard labour in such condition.

1 Like

Re: Disabled Man In Kaduna Working As A Labourer At A Site (Photos) by bilazego(m): 4:20pm On Jul 03, 2017
MediumStout:

What's your problem, are you going insane or what?

3 Likes

Re: Disabled Man In Kaduna Working As A Labourer At A Site (Photos) by Jayuba(m): 4:25pm On Jul 03, 2017
MediumStout:

Abeg no vex, i didnt see anything related to Biafra in za topic. Why did you have to mention it in your comment?

2 Likes

Re: Disabled Man In Kaduna Working As A Labourer At A Site (Photos) by wazirion(m): 4:28pm On Jul 03, 2017
MediumStout:

You are a very stupid man, what does this have to do with IPOB? Zuwo

1 Like

Re: Disabled Man In Kaduna Working As A Labourer At A Site (Photos) by Zulu212: 4:28pm On Jul 03, 2017
MediumStout:

in any part of the world or country, especially Nigeria, Ipob youths 're still the most hardworking people u 'll see...this is just one out of ur fellow lazy miscreants up north who takes begging as a profession..unless u 're Yoruba moslem,els an average norhernern knows ibob to be hardworking

3 Likes

Re: Disabled Man In Kaduna Working As A Labourer At A Site (Photos) by Sirheny007(m): 4:29pm On Jul 03, 2017
MediumStout:
Those jobless [s]IPOB youths trying to destabilize the country due to hunger and frustrations[/s] should learn from this man. If the government fails to provide a job, there are opportunities around you to explore. Even if biafra is declared, money will not grow on trees for you to pluck. Biafra is just a country name, the people inhabiting it will be the same myriads of zombie youths who would rather let Nnamdi Kanu toil with their emotions than use their brains.

Foo.l! angry
Dragging IPOB into this..
Maybe IPOB youths would have had a fair chance in the Labour market if not for the tribalism plus substandard graduates you lots pump into it.
As for your other stupid remark, I just wonder what would become of the so-called Oduduwa afonja people when we finally leave them at the mercy of the North. tongue

5 Likes

Re: Disabled Man In Kaduna Working As A Labourer At A Site (Photos) by RaptorX: 4:30pm On Jul 03, 2017
What kind of rubish is this engineer yarning, in well managed countries with social welfare for its citizens a disabled man with one leg will not be doing this kind of hard manual labor but chilling in a wheelchair collecting disability check and rightfully so.

1 Like

Re: Disabled Man In Kaduna Working As A Labourer At A Site (Photos) by petchi: 4:31pm On Jul 03, 2017
MediumStout:

But na your aboki brothers in the name of almanjiris and afonjas in the name of area boys dey beg. Even you sef sound like them.

4 Likes

Re: Disabled Man In Kaduna Working As A Labourer At A Site (Photos) by talk2saintify(m): 4:33pm On Jul 03, 2017
MediumStout:

Majority of Beggars are Northern's
Ok Bye

2 Likes

Re: Disabled Man In Kaduna Working As A Labourer At A Site (Photos) by dee02(m): 4:35pm On Jul 03, 2017
MediumStout:

Did you say try?
They can't even try talk more destabilise.
Banana fall on all IPOB vagabonds.... Eni kuu re.
Re: Disabled Man In Kaduna Working As A Labourer At A Site (Photos) by amuokuko: 4:36pm On Jul 03, 2017
edenhazard:
ojukwu is in hell cry

While ur mum is in Hades bah
Re: Disabled Man In Kaduna Working As A Labourer At A Site (Photos) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 03, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

Have you ever seen anybody who looks hungry or unkempt in any of the IPOB rally videos?

All of you look hungry, angry and unkempt. Even the kings that come to pay homage to Nnamdi Kanu.. that guy looked like Kilishi.
Re: Disabled Man In Kaduna Working As A Labourer At A Site (Photos) by oladimejiX: 4:46pm On Jul 03, 2017
fuckerstard:
Impressive.

BTW that your profile picture is GRAPHIC shocked
as in very graphic af.
is that even real?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Union Bank Salary Scale: How Much Does Union Bank Pay? / See How This Hausa Lady Who Is A 2nd Class Bsc Holder Makes Her Money In Abuja(p / See The Soft Drinks I Bought For 9200 In Jalingo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.