Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,038 members, 7,821,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Prayer Warriors Say My Boyfriend Is Not The Husband For Me - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Warriors Say My Boyfriend Is Not The Husband For Me (6994 Views)

Poll: Should she listen to the prayer warriors and dump her boyfriend?

Yes: 20% (16 votes)
No: 80% (64 votes)
This poll has ended

Pastor Mrs Folu Adeboye Driving The Husband Pastor Adeboye In A Throwback Photo / Ten Types Of Prayer Warriors!! / Churches Raise Prayer Warriors Against Ebola Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prayer Warriors Say My Boyfriend Is Not The Husband For Me by jbbaby(m): 6:26pm On Feb 12, 2007
[quote][/quote]--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
because they're freaking idiots?

@ TOH, i dnt think they re idiot, dey just didnt read all d replies to d post, probably just read d 1st one.

@ topic, i av read all d post in here n dis is what i av 2 say 2 u.
when i was going 2 get married i also submitted names 2 my parents bt i guess d prayer warrior in my case didnt pick, he only said d advantages n disadvantages of all of them. bt within me i already knew i was going 2 marry my husband, he even knew abt d list, so d list u dropped isnt bad cos its always d case if ur parents wnt 2 pray. looking at d relationship btw d guy picked n ur parents even if u didnt put his name dey wuld put it themselves.

pls introduce ur BF 2 ur parents n let him start all d in-law runs as in calling dem occasionally n if he has peeps in 9ja let them get 2 know ur parents. let d relationship tin extend 2 ur parents n let them know u re really in love.
parents are usually understanding, wt time they wuld like him n things would fall in place.
bt pls be sure he is really d rite guy.

All d best girl cheesy
Re: Prayer Warriors Say My Boyfriend Is Not The Husband For Me by chinenyeB(f): 6:48pm On Feb 12, 2007
Hmmmhhhh.Girl, Ifeel for you but come to think of it,have you taken time out to to pray about it yourself.
Why dont you pray about it so that you confirm from Baba God yourself whether your mummy is right or not.Maybe you will prove her wrong, Also if you are ready to go ahead just be ready to face the consequences.Sure you are ready to carry the cross if you love your guy dearly.But all the same PRAY ABOUT IT,GOD KNOWS HOW MUCH YOU CAN BEAR.
Re: Prayer Warriors Say My Boyfriend Is Not The Husband For Me by tng(f): 10:02am On Feb 13, 2007
well put benjibabs. marriage goes way beyond a long courtship and being in love.
Re: Prayer Warriors Say My Boyfriend Is Not The Husband For Me by agnesoseka: 1:48pm On Feb 13, 2007
girl, wat century do u live in?? after dating a guy 4 3 yrs, u jst wnt to let it go,cos of some dumb story, u shd be certain who u wnt to spend d rest of ur life wit,besides,in 3yrs,u shd knw ur BF enough to tell if u can actually marry him or not,u dont nid no consultations.anyways,its ur call,
Re: Prayer Warriors Say My Boyfriend Is Not The Husband For Me by cutieexx(f): 1:23pm On Feb 14, 2007
it's ur call girl
Re: Prayer Warriors Say My Boyfriend Is Not The Husband For Me by TV01(m): 1:55pm On Feb 14, 2007
Have you considered changing prayer warriors? He who pays the piper calls the tune grin
Re: Prayer Warriors Say My Boyfriend Is Not The Husband For Me by wisdome: 10:43pm On Feb 14, 2007
Well all that I know is that God doesnt enforce anything on man b'cos we can choose.
Now I should liked it that you reveal somethings better to get more light and for you to get better counsel.

From ur mail it seems Dad and Mom Knew this guy the prayer warrior choose for you, maybe he is from your country or town, maybe he wanted you badly and decided to come through your parents, and as a matter of fact I guess this is not the fisrt time your parents will bring some aids (advice, counsels, etc) from this prayer warriors I guess! and they dont see any reason(s) why you should not belive them.

My submission will be that you check previous advice(s) they brought via these prayer warriors if they were all okay then, i think you should rethink on this, moreso there is always a strong little still voice in us all that tells us what you are doing is wrong or someday might go wrong.

I wish and pray that you will not miss your better half in life.
Re: Prayer Warriors Say My Boyfriend Is Not The Husband For Me by diyobdw(f): 9:54am On Feb 15, 2007
@ topic
Abeg O! Since when did GOd stop talking to everyone or when did "HE" delegated the contract of "husband selction" to some set of warriors? angry Anyway-I don't believe in prayer warriors check'g the future of your union.( is that what they are meant to do to do?)

They should be busy warding off evil and from the union but may be you are to blame.
1. For asking them to choose and 2. from 3 guys - Obviously they would choose one "who might have been an influenced decision" Now you are not happy.

All am saying is that People should understand that somethings we do cripple our strenght spiritually and emotionally.

Guess that is the problem.

Choose who you want and stop fooling around the 3. All Men are can be Mr right- Mr right is your defination! Choose and get down to making it work!

God never stop listen to you why should you!
Re: Prayer Warriors Say My Boyfriend Is Not The Husband For Me by Nobody: 10:14am On Feb 15, 2007
LOL @ the idea of prayer warriors choosing for you. This is my opinion.
Re: Prayer Warriors Say My Boyfriend Is Not The Husband For Me by allonym: 6:51pm On Feb 15, 2007
wow, those are some strong prayer warriors, lol. So, what were the reasons the prayer warriors gave for one guy over another. Seeing as you don't know anything about these people, what is it about them that makes you decide to listen to what they counsel?

There is so much info missing here. Do you already know these prayer warriors? Do they know you? Do they know the three men on the list? Who did they train under? What is their track record? What reasons did they give for one person over the other? Do these reasons make sense given your experience with the three guys? How is it that one of the guys asked your parents for your hand in marriage without consulting you first?
Re: Prayer Warriors Say My Boyfriend Is Not The Husband For Me by SHOLA5: 12:38am On Feb 16, 2007
[color=#000099][/co
Do not worry 'cause this is what life is about, CONTROL. You are the best judge of the situation. Who do you like? Stay with your gut's feeling and you can't go wrong.
Shola
Re: Prayer Warriors Say My Boyfriend Is Not The Husband For Me by kassim2(m): 4:10pm On Feb 16, 2007
Hey girl, if u think that the guy is real urs from the heart,just tell ur mum that ur own prayer warriors said that,that is ur man, cos u ve ur own life to leave.mum won't be there.Good luck.
Re: Prayer Warriors Say My Boyfriend Is Not The Husband For Me by cutieexx(f): 6:57pm On Feb 17, 2007
grin grin her own prayer warriors said that, that is her man undecided lipsrsealed it will b obvious that she's lying. anyways, i suggest that you tel them d real deal, u lov the guy n it's him u want to marry undecided undecided cos i don't see any other way u can go about it
Re: Prayer Warriors Say My Boyfriend Is Not The Husband For Me by osegwu(m): 3:18pm On Feb 18, 2007
You guys should stop lamblasting these prayer worriors after all man must wack

Still me
Re: Prayer Warriors Say My Boyfriend Is Not The Husband For Me by kaylala(m): 3:27pm On Feb 18, 2007
I pity your situation my dear shocked
Re: Prayer Warriors Say My Boyfriend Is Not The Husband For Me by temmisan: 10:09am On Feb 19, 2007
Hmmm!! This is a difficult one. After 3 years well I think you left it a bit too late to find out if he is the one or not. Please do not throw away what the prayer warriors have told you. Maybe it's for the future and not for now.
Re: Prayer Warriors Say My Boyfriend Is Not The Husband For Me by onyekang1(f): 1:49pm On Feb 20, 2007
hey gal frnd,trust no one.go down on ur knees n pray 2 God,his nt deaf, he will listn 2 u,then allow his will come 2 pass.common gal.wish u luck. smiley smiley smiley
Re: Prayer Warriors Say My Boyfriend Is Not The Husband For Me by Nella(f): 3:02pm On Feb 21, 2007
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL srry i just can't help laughing!!!
prayer warriors?? jus one question pls, " wat r they fighting"" looool
hey gurl don't belive in that stuff, all fake 9ja peeps dat r looking 4 chup money!!

if it works out wid u n ur Guy, then go 4 it! 4get all dose fake peeps, ur heart is ur own warrior! follow it!
Re: Prayer Warriors Say My Boyfriend Is Not The Husband For Me by diyobdw(f): 5:26pm On Feb 21, 2007
@ Nelly i wonder too O!
Guess we dont need to be told somethings. undecided
Re: Prayer Warriors Say My Boyfriend Is Not The Husband For Me by Nobody: 12:55am On Feb 22, 2007
how much does it cost to rent prayer warriors these days? grin
Re: Prayer Warriors Say My Boyfriend Is Not The Husband For Me by 4Play(m): 1:01am On Feb 22, 2007
@Topic

Your boyfriend should dump you for lending any credence to prayer warriors.
Re: Prayer Warriors Say My Boyfriend Is Not The Husband For Me by McDoe(m): 5:14pm On Feb 22, 2007
It is obvious that pursuing two animals at a time will live you with none. Your situation should serve as a guide to babes who do not keep to one guy at a time. Meet these payers with some 'dough' and reverse will be the case.
Re: Prayer Warriors Say My Boyfriend Is Not The Husband For Me by diyobdw(f): 7:05pm On Mar 01, 2007
lmbfao
Re: Prayer Warriors Say My Boyfriend Is Not The Husband For Me by cutieexx(f): 9:22pm On Mar 02, 2007
McDoe:

It is obvious that pursuing two animals at a time will live you with none. Your situation should serve as a guide to babes who do not keep to one guy at a time. Meet these payers with some 'dough' and reverse will be the case.

angry angry angry angry angry shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided cry cheesy
Re: Prayer Warriors Say My Boyfriend Is Not The Husband For Me by MP007(m): 6:52am On Apr 20, 2007
Go before the lord, He is the only one that can reverse the irreversible, you need to talk to God one on one, guess u lost the divine connection , u need to reconnect ,
Re: Prayer Warriors Say My Boyfriend Is Not The Husband For Me by PHBABE(f): 1:35am On Jul 03, 2007
update

the so called destined husband of mine just got married. hmm. . . . i wonder wat this means. . . . .
Re: Prayer Warriors Say My Boyfriend Is Not The Husband For Me by Aproko(f): 5:53pm On Jul 03, 2007
PHBABE:

update

the so called destined husband of mine just got married. hmm. . . . i wonder what this means. . . . .

lol grin grin grin it simply means prayer warriors tell you what you want to hear most of the time. so be your own prayer warrior, end of story.
Re: Prayer Warriors Say My Boyfriend Is Not The Husband For Me by TV01(m): 6:09pm On Jul 03, 2007
Aproko:

lol grin grin grin it simply means prayer warriors tell you what you want to hear most of the time. so be your own prayer warrior, end of story.

Yes 0!
Re: Prayer Warriors Say My Boyfriend Is Not The Husband For Me by PHBABE(f): 3:39am On Jul 11, 2007
men, i tell u. the best way is to just pray. I was not happy with my mum. I asked her if since she was so convinced that the guy was my soulmate, why is she now saying i have not missed my hubby. Anyway, still with my babe. Thoght they(parents) still saying one thing or the other. oh the age gP IS NOT ENUF, OH HE IS NOT CATHOLIC OR NOT FROM SAME VILLAGE, MEN, WAHALA. aLL I CAN SAY IS THAT ONLY GOD CAN TELL ME WHO IS MEANT 4 ME!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top Celebs Who Mocked God And How They Ended. / How Can I Read The Bible Well? / Why Do Christians Lie That God Doesnt Condone Killing And Accept Human Sacrifice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.