Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage (7713 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Being Forced Into Marriage / Im Thinking Of Divorce Just Few Months Into Marriage / I Have Just 200k In My Account And My Parents Are Forcing Me To Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 03, 2017
Please Help Me:

I am the only child, and my parents are forcing me into marriage.

My mother is so eager to have grandchildren, and she is pushing me beyond my limits. She practically introduced me to four (4) different girls, which i rejected them all.

My dad, even promised to sponsor the wedding for me.

I am 27years old, working as my own boss and earning a good income weekly.

I tried talking to them, to give me sometime to search for my desire, but they are not willing to hear me out.

Please advice me, I am going into depression cry
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 3:06pm On Jul 03, 2017
For your own good go marry

1 Like

Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 03, 2017
SingleDad1:
Please Help Me:

My mother is so eager to have grandchildren, and she is pushing me beyond my limits. She practically introduced me to four (4) different girls, which i rejected them all.

I tried talking to them, to give me sometime to search for my desire, but they are not willing to hear me out.

how can they hive you time huh? When all you do is taste different baes each day without being ready to settle down with one.

Go and marry!

1 Like

Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 03, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
how can they hive you time huh? When all you do is taste different baes each day without being ready to settle down with one.

Go and marry!

Bro, marriage is not something we jump into. Our generation is corrupt.

5 Likes

Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 03, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
For your own good go marry

Bro, is it because of pressure from parents?.
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by Papiikush: 3:13pm On Jul 03, 2017
Oga go marry. A bachelor at 30 don dey become pope grin
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 03, 2017
Papiikush:
Oga go marry. A bachelor at 30 don dey become pope grin

grin bro, you're funny ooo.

Why is everyone supporting them. Marriage should be something i decide to do willingly.
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by Papiikush: 3:18pm On Jul 03, 2017
SingleDad1:

grin bro, you're funny ooo.

Why is everyone supporting them. Marriage should be something i decide to do willingly.
Yes but mumcy is waiting to have her grandchildren not keep her waiting fam. You are the only child they have
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 03, 2017
Football age...27.
Real age...30.

Go and marry joor!.

7 Likes

Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by Lionessza(f): 3:19pm On Jul 03, 2017
Resist the pressure by all means possible. You don't want to be stuck with someone you are not in love with for the rest your life. Life is long , and extremely longer and longer grin when you are not happy . What happens if you give in and marry one of your mom's pickings and a year later you meet someone who is just what you want and they feel the same about you? You will start taking out your frustrations on the poor wife blaming her for your unhappiness.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 03, 2017
Papiikush:

Yes but mumcy is waiting to have her grandchildren not keep her waiting fam. You are the only child they have

But brother, I don't want to go against my will.
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by Evablizin(f): 3:23pm On Jul 03, 2017
Lols just like nollywood movie hahaha sowie dude marri and born bo boy for mama and papa abegii you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 03, 2017
SingleDad1:
Please Help Me:

shocked
Chinneeeeke!

After poking some wild NUNU on yo hood, still u didnt find a golden clit? shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by Papiikush: 3:26pm On Jul 03, 2017
SingleDad1:

But brother, I don't want to go against my will.
So how long do you wanna keep the poor woman waiting?

I think she is showing concern because time is running out on your side. Mothers do this because they care.

You never get babe whey you like?
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by Victornezzar: 3:30pm On Jul 03, 2017
Y do I av d feeling dat dis Op is an lying or does he wanna see free chicks dat will dm him
Bros bros we don old 4 dis kynd matter
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 03, 2017
Benita27:
Football age...27.
Real age...30.

Go and marry joor!.

Honey. Marriage should be something we do with our heart, not by force.
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by teehamzat(m): 3:31pm On Jul 03, 2017
Even though the present economy is fvcked up, seems like you have it all figured already(financially), early marriage is good, by the time you are 50, there is a high probability you would have fathered independent adults, what joy is it of a 60 year old man who still sponsors his kids through school, and besides, what delays you? if not slay mammas and hoes wink

1 Like

Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 03, 2017
Lionessza:
Resist the pressure by all means possible. You don't want to be stuck with someone you are not in love with for the rest your life. Life is long , and extremely long long when you are not happy . What happens if you give in and marry one of your mom's pickings and a year later you meet someone who is just what you want and they feel the same about you? You will start taking out your frustrations on the poor wife blaming her for your unhappiness.

Honey, seems you are reading my mind. Exactly, that's my fear. Because if I give in due to pressure from them, and i later find what i am looking for, I would blame them both

1 Like

Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 03, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

shocked
Chinneeeeke!

After poking some wild NUNU on yo hood, still u didnt find a golden clit? shocked

Yeah. Can't find any.
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 03, 2017
Papiikush:

So how long do you wanna keep the poor woman waiting?

I think she is showing concern because time is running out on your side. Mothers do this because they care.

You never get babe whey you like?

I think she feels like, since i have what it takes, I should consider getting married . but I feel like i still don't have enough.

I am yet to even find a babe that i can proudly point to as my wife.
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 03, 2017
Victornezzar:
Y do I av d feeling dat dis Op is an lying or does he wanna see free chicks dat will dm him
Bros bros we don old 4 dis an matter
undecided
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 03, 2017
Tell us something New
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by Lionessza(f): 3:38pm On Jul 03, 2017
SingleDad1:

Honey, seems you are reading my mind. Exactly, that's my fear. Because if I give in due to pressure from them, and i later find what i am looking for, I would blame them both

Exactly, you don't want to live with regrets especially with something this big. Choosing the wrong partner for marriage is not like picking up an onion at a shop when you really wanted a tomato grin.
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 03, 2017
teehamzat:
Even though the present economy is fvcked up, seems like you have it all figured already(financially), early marriage is good, by the time you are 50, there is a high probability you would have fathered independent adults, what joy is it of a 60 year old man who still sponsors his kids through school, and besides, what delays you? if not slay mammas and hoes wink

Bro, I understand. Early marriage is good, but I don't wish to rush into it now.

The babe i once committed myself too, I had to break up with her because she fvcked someone else. I caught them red handed.

1 Like

Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by Papiikush: 3:40pm On Jul 03, 2017
SingleDad1:

I think she feels like, since i have what it takes, I should consider getting married . but I feel like i still don't have enough.

I am yet to even find a babe that i can proudly point to as my wife.

If she believe you have everything it takes you should consider settling down. Bro, sometimes we shouldn't wait to be a millionaire before having a partner. We (Men) are more focused when they have their life planned out.

You never find babe? Babes plenty for nairaland Na. Ahn ahn? grin

1 Like

Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 03, 2017
Nma27:
Tell us something New

Like undecided
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 03, 2017
Lionessza:

Exactly, you don't want to live with regrets especially with something this big. Choosing the wrong partner for marriage is not like picking up an onion at a shop when you really wanted a tomato grin.

smiley . I had to even explain to her why I choose not to go into any relationship.

I once had a serious accident, my supposed girl, did not call for a month. When she eventually did, she called to ask me for money cry

1 Like

Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 03, 2017
Papiikush:

If she believe you have everything it takes you should consider settling down. Bro, sometimes we shouldn't wait to be a millionaire before having a partner. We (Men) are more focused when they have their life planned out.

You never find babe? Babes plenty for nairaland Na. Ahn ahn? grin

Bro, I dig. But i really don't find marriage interesting anymore. By the way, if I narrate my previous relationship experience with you, you would write a great book out of it.

Nairaland babes grin can't see any bro, no offence.
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by teehamzat(m): 3:50pm On Jul 03, 2017
SingleDad1:

Bro, I understand. Early marriage is good, but I don't wish to rush into it now.

The babe i once committed myself too, I had to break up with her because she fvcked someone else. I caught them red handed.
Oh you are single?..my bad, i had imagined you were fixed...red-handed?..and you did not commit murder?
Lol...God help me smiley
But there are still good ones out there...not entirely faithful though but at a reduced minimum

3 Likes

Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 03, 2017
teehamzat:

Oh you are single?..my bad, i had imagined you were fixed...red-handed?..and you did not commit murder?
Lol...God help me smiley
But there are still good ones out there...not entirely faithful though but at a reduced minimum

I can't kill myself for nothing bro.

Bro, the good once are yet to be born, while the bad once refuse to die.
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by Papiikush: 3:55pm On Jul 03, 2017
SingleDad1:

Bro, I dig. But i really don't find marriage interesting anymore. By the way, if I narrate my previous relationship experience with you, you would write a great book out of it.

Nairaland babes grin can't see any bro, no offence.

If everyone is to focus on their past experiences nobody will want to move forward.

My motto: what doesn't you only makes you stronger

There are loads of awesome women on nairaland. Some of these ladies who seem like a troll here are just having fun. <<<<<true story>>>>>
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage by Lionessza(f): 3:58pm On Jul 03, 2017
SingleDad1:

smiley . I had to even explain to her why I choose not to go into any relationship.

I once had a serious accident, my supposed girl, did not call for a month. When she eventually did, she called to ask me for money cry

Why don't you want to be in a relationship if I may ask?. That's bad, but you were the one who made a bad choice in choosing someone like that but maybe you didn't know that side of her before.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Prefer Loose Pussy To Tight Pussy / Burna Boy’s Alleged Side Chic Puts Her Huge Bumbum On Display (photos) / The D*ck Was Sweet! LADY Shares After S£X Photos With Her LOVER On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.