Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

HILLARIOUS: 12 Types Of Militant Feminists On Social Media [PICS] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HILLARIOUS: 12 Types Of Militant Feminists On Social Media [PICS] (1646 Views)

If A Lady Sends You This Message On Social Media Or Via Text, Please Do Not Open / 12 Types Of Orgasms Most Ladies Like During Sex With Men / Indian Man Mocks Feminists On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

HILLARIOUS: 12 Types Of Militant Feminists On Social Media [PICS] by FreshShavedBalls(m): 4:06pm On Jul 03, 2017
If you’re active on Social Media (especially Twitter), the word feminist wouldn’t be ‘ordinary’ to you. While feminism is the advocacy of women’s rights on the ground of the equality of sexes, the movement remains controversial and the resistance has birthed people popularly called angry/militant feminists.

Editor’s Note: This is complete satire and in no way attempts to trivialize the many struggles of feminists and Gender Equality advocates.

1. Fighter Jet Feminist

Swift to respond. Favorite weapon is the clap back. Deployed in packs. Shock and Awe tactics.

Re: HILLARIOUS: 12 Types Of Militant Feminists On Social Media [PICS] by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 03, 2017
Okay feed my curiosity
Re: HILLARIOUS: 12 Types Of Militant Feminists On Social Media [PICS] by FreshShavedBalls(m): 4:08pm On Jul 03, 2017
2. Air Craft Carrier Feminist

Verified with many Fighter Jet Feminist followers who join attacks. Usually takes on big (verified) targets.

Re: HILLARIOUS: 12 Types Of Militant Feminists On Social Media [PICS] by FreshShavedBalls(m): 4:09pm On Jul 03, 2017
3.Guerilla Feminist

Does not respect rules of engagement. Will deploy swear words and ad hominems without qualms. Battleworn trouble seeker.

Re: HILLARIOUS: 12 Types Of Militant Feminists On Social Media [PICS] by FreshShavedBalls(m): 4:10pm On Jul 03, 2017
4. Paratrooper Feminist

Parachutes into unsuspecting enemy threads (e.g. footie banter) to take out any trace of misogyny.

Re: HILLARIOUS: 12 Types Of Militant Feminists On Social Media [PICS] by FreshShavedBalls(m): 4:12pm On Jul 03, 2017
5.Undercover Feminist

Doesn’t tweet like one. Has screen shots of your misogynist tweets and DMs saved for the day they drag you.

Re: HILLARIOUS: 12 Types Of Militant Feminists On Social Media [PICS] by FreshShavedBalls(m): 4:17pm On Jul 03, 2017
6. Drone Feminist

Constantly scanning the TL for misogyny in order to call the attention of fighter jets by retweeting. May attack sometimes

Re: HILLARIOUS: 12 Types Of Militant Feminists On Social Media [PICS] by FreshShavedBalls(m): 4:18pm On Jul 03, 2017
7. Special Forces Feminist

Elite. Very knowledgeable. Usually on Quora but may deploy against the toughest opponents. Usually undercover.

Re: HILLARIOUS: 12 Types Of Militant Feminists On Social Media [PICS] by FreshShavedBalls(m): 4:21pm On Jul 03, 2017
8.Superpower Feminist

Celebrity. Will probably drag you on TV and in the newspapers. Capable of deploying several Aircraft Carrier feminists.

Re: HILLARIOUS: 12 Types Of Militant Feminists On Social Media [PICS] by harffie(m): 4:25pm On Jul 03, 2017
grin
Re: HILLARIOUS: 12 Types Of Militant Feminists On Social Media [PICS] by FreshShavedBalls(m): 4:27pm On Jul 03, 2017
9. Talibán Feminist

Used to police the TL giving rules. Till her 9/11 moment when she attacked a Superpower Feminist. Now a bitter guerilla.

Re: HILLARIOUS: 12 Types Of Militant Feminists On Social Media [PICS] by Fadiga24(m): 4:30pm On Jul 03, 2017
Cool grin
Re: HILLARIOUS: 12 Types Of Militant Feminists On Social Media [PICS] by SirMichael1: 4:34pm On Jul 03, 2017
grin V. Funny
Re: HILLARIOUS: 12 Types Of Militant Feminists On Social Media [PICS] by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 03, 2017
Looooool

Op you are not serious grin
Re: HILLARIOUS: 12 Types Of Militant Feminists On Social Media [PICS] by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 03, 2017
nice one op
Re: HILLARIOUS: 12 Types Of Militant Feminists On Social Media [PICS] by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 03, 2017
Most people who fit into number 7 are the real feminists
Re: HILLARIOUS: 12 Types Of Militant Feminists On Social Media [PICS] by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 03, 2017
Lmao grin grin
Re: HILLARIOUS: 12 Types Of Militant Feminists On Social Media [PICS] by FreshShavedBalls(m): 4:44pm On Jul 03, 2017
10.Kamikaze Feminist

Unreasonable and usually self contradictory fighter jet feminist. Will tweet self compromising info to win argument.

Re: HILLARIOUS: 12 Types Of Militant Feminists On Social Media [PICS] by FreshShavedBalls(m): 4:46pm On Jul 03, 2017
11. Schutzstaffel (SS) Feminist

Believes men are 100% scum without exception. Looking for Zyklon B for the final solution.

Re: HILLARIOUS: 12 Types Of Militant Feminists On Social Media [PICS] by 7footre(m): 5:41pm On Jul 03, 2017
Most NL girls na Drone feminists tongue grin
Re: HILLARIOUS: 12 Types Of Militant Feminists On Social Media [PICS] by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 03, 2017
Mam I dislike the SS feminist! They obviously know nothing about feminism and tend to disgrace the rest of us angry
Re: HILLARIOUS: 12 Types Of Militant Feminists On Social Media [PICS] by Defaramade(m): 7:39pm On Jul 03, 2017
Buahahaha, so on point grin grin grin
Re: HILLARIOUS: 12 Types Of Militant Feminists On Social Media [PICS] by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 7:42pm On Jul 03, 2017
FreshShavedBalls:
7. Special Forces Feminist

Elite. Very knowledgeable. Usually on Quora but may deploy against the toughest opponents. Usually undercover.

Is that a photoshiped rihanna pix
Re: HILLARIOUS: 12 Types Of Militant Feminists On Social Media [PICS] by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 7:44pm On Jul 03, 2017
FreshShavedBalls:
10.Kamikaze Feminist

Unreasonable and usually self contradictory fighter jet feminist. Will tweet self compromising info to win argument.

Men, ur killing me with these rihanna pix

I was about to grab vaseline, but, I control myself

Riiiriii, if only I can smell ur asss embarassed
Re: HILLARIOUS: 12 Types Of Militant Feminists On Social Media [PICS] by FreshShavedBalls(m): 8:49pm On Jul 03, 2017
12. Mercenary Feminist

Male. Basically a pick me Merchant. Needs the retweets for his thriving DM business.

Culled from Lists.ng

Re: HILLARIOUS: 12 Types Of Militant Feminists On Social Media [PICS] by TroubleDude: 10:09pm On Jul 03, 2017
EnigmaticEnigma:

nah... she actually acted the movie... can't remember the name tho
Re: HILLARIOUS: 12 Types Of Militant Feminists On Social Media [PICS] by FreshShavedBalls(m): 5:15pm On Jul 04, 2017
TroubleDude:
nah... she actually acted the movie... can't remember the name tho
EnigmaticEnigma:

Battleship
Re: HILLARIOUS: 12 Types Of Militant Feminists On Social Media [PICS] by unqombothi(f): 5:58pm On Jul 04, 2017
lovelygurl:
Most people who fit into number 7 are the real feminists
Pray, how do you define a "real" feminist such that the others don't qualify?
Re: HILLARIOUS: 12 Types Of Militant Feminists On Social Media [PICS] by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 04, 2017
unqombothi:

Pray, how do you define a "real" feminist such that the others don't qualify?

No I just admire them because most of them are extremely calm and patient and really break things down while I for example do not have the patience to and get irritated easily

Besides number 11 aren't even feminists to begin with
Re: HILLARIOUS: 12 Types Of Militant Feminists On Social Media [PICS] by unqombothi(f): 7:31pm On Jul 04, 2017
lovelygurl:

No I just admire them because most of them are extremely calm and patient and really break things down while I for example do not have the patience to and get irritated easily

Besides number 11 aren't even feminists to begin with

Ok. But I think number 11 are feminists to begin with. There is no certification in feminism - not even Adichie has invented that one yet. Number 11 are believers and that is all it takes. You can only say they are poor saleswomen of the course since they tend to go about selling the idea wrongly.
Re: HILLARIOUS: 12 Types Of Militant Feminists On Social Media [PICS] by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 04, 2017
unqombothi:

Ok. But I think number 11 are feminists to begin with. There is no certification in feminism - not even Adichie has invented that one yet. Number 11 are believers and that is all it takes. You can only say they are poor saleswomen of the course since they tend to go about selling the idea wrongly.

Chimamanda doesn't have to invent 1 because the term has been there even before she existed. People have been feminists even before there was a word for it. The fact thats she's a writer doesn't make her more/less a feminist than the others.

Besides it's not about selling sth, it's about believing. Chimamanda said "we should all be feminists" and I say do whatever rocks your boat, don't just ridicule my beliefs.

Hiding behind the word feminism and actually hating on men, not fighting for their rights or acknowledging the inequality they face is also wrong because feminism means equality.

Those who fit into group number 11 are mostly misandrist who are not fighting for "equal rights"

1 Like

Re: HILLARIOUS: 12 Types Of Militant Feminists On Social Media [PICS] by TroubleDude: 8:19pm On Jul 04, 2017
FreshShavedBalls:

Battleship
yeah... that's it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Female Student Expelled For Hugging Boyfriend After Marriage Proposal / Is It Right For A Wife To Referr To Her Husband As "My Lord" / What Could Be Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.