Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,366 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

Uba Interview: - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Uba Interview: (11084 Views)

Uba Interview / Uba Interview Tips / Pls Inform Me Of Uba Interview Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uba Interview: by bamboke(f): 6:58pm On Mar 14, 2007
in my last mail,i wrote that a text was sent to me.is it usually that way cos i called the guy and asked for rescheduling and he asked me to call him on friday for the new date.so what does the first interview entail?what is done and asked?thank you.waiting pls.need to know reply today latest.
Re: Uba Interview: by Tmac1: 11:49am On Mar 15, 2007
@bamboke,
I Also got a text askin me to come to adetokunbo ademola, i had to reschedule for today 4pm, if u've got any info as to wat the interview will be like, pls let me know, 1luv wink smiley wink smiley
Re: Uba Interview: by tunji370: 12:10pm On Mar 15, 2007
Thank you House,
Guess I have to be persistent about my job search,UBA is not the only option am working on,but it could be frustrating to wait in vain.
All the same about 4 out of the initial 12 called for the 2nd stage have also be called again for the 3rd interview ,so I really wonder what UBA's HR is Doing?
Thank you
Re: Uba Interview: by lloyds(m): 4:31pm On Mar 15, 2007
Tunji,

Pls i did my 2nd interview on 2 March, 2007 @ their head office. Pls wen did u do urs coz we were also about 12 in nos.

I dont wan t to believe that i'v been "zapped".
Re: Uba Interview: by Rene50(m): 10:19pm On Sep 27, 2019
Who can help me with uba interview question?? Anything of help will be appreciated..... How does their CBT exam look like?? What kind of questions to expect

(1) (2) (Reply)

Graduate Trainee Jobs Among Today's Vacancies (Updated) / Which Job Should I Choose In This Harsh Economy, Job A Or Stick To Job B / Is Life Really About Luck Or Is Dis Spiritually Controlled?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.