Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

700 Boko Haram Insurgents Surrender In Borno State - Lt. Gen. Buratai - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 700 Boko Haram Insurgents Surrender In Borno State - Lt. Gen. Buratai (16180 Views)

16 Boko Haram Terrorists And Their Wives Surrender In Borno / "We Are Able To Kill 700 Boko Haram, They Were Running Away" - Nigerian Soldiers / 700 Boko Haram Captives Have Escaped - Nigerian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 700 Boko Haram Insurgents Surrender In Borno State - Lt. Gen. Buratai by hfeetham0(f): 5:14pm On Jul 03, 2017
NL is going down in 34hours time!

HYuBYu***Cofedoce
h&K#3AM
Re: 700 Boko Haram Insurgents Surrender In Borno State - Lt. Gen. Buratai by titusenes: 5:14pm On Jul 03, 2017
God punch n punish APC n it's agents of lie

2 Likes

Re: 700 Boko Haram Insurgents Surrender In Borno State - Lt. Gen. Buratai by greatehis: 5:14pm On Jul 03, 2017
SCAM ! GOD PUNISH ALL THOSE WHO CONTRIBUTED ONE WAY OR THE OTHER TO THIS EPISODE

1 Like

Re: 700 Boko Haram Insurgents Surrender In Borno State - Lt. Gen. Buratai by sondi: 5:21pm On Jul 03, 2017
How can people who have been defeated long ago be surrendering now? I thought d military have taken over sambisa forest and its fringes...which fringe this 200 BH comot from? Uh, I remember, shekau was killed and his Flag and Quaran were taken to Abuja to show PMB. Believe this story if you are brainless

1 Like

Re: 700 Boko Haram Insurgents Surrender In Borno State - Lt. Gen. Buratai by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 03, 2017
Nigerians can fall for anyting where is the proof?

1 Like

Re: 700 Boko Haram Insurgents Surrender In Borno State - Lt. Gen. Buratai by Abfinest007(m): 5:27pm On Jul 03, 2017
hw many are they u guys are lying they are not that much

1 Like

Re: 700 Boko Haram Insurgents Surrender In Borno State - Lt. Gen. Buratai by farouk0403(m): 5:28pm On Jul 03, 2017
dlondonbadboy:
Story for the gods

I still maintain that Bokoharam was created by the North to destabilize GEJ's government. But wetin concern me? Na them sabi..make them dey fool themselves thinking say na Nigerians dem dey fool...

And i still maintain my claim that fulani herdsmen are fake, it was just created by southerners to destablize Buhari's regime

1 Like

Re: 700 Boko Haram Insurgents Surrender In Borno State - Lt. Gen. Buratai by tolexy007(m): 5:28pm On Jul 03, 2017
Tolexander:
They are not the real Boko haram!

The Boko haram members are so rigid and configured to drop their ideology and belief.
Where Buratai had seven hundred members surrendering calls for questioning of figures and fact.

These may be just random boys in Bornu State seeking for amnesty.

Thank you, dey think we are fool

2 Likes

Re: 700 Boko Haram Insurgents Surrender In Borno State - Lt. Gen. Buratai by dlondonbadboy: 5:32pm On Jul 03, 2017
farouk0403:

And i still maintain my claim that fulani herdsmen are fake, it was just created by southerners to destablize Buhari's regime

Thank God you called them fulani herdsmen and not Yoruba herdsmen or Aba herdsmen...
It all comes down to your religion? Islam..!

What does Bokoharam and fulani herdsmen have in common that makes them destructive.....Islam!

Tufiakwa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 700 Boko Haram Insurgents Surrender In Borno State - Lt. Gen. Buratai by kceewhyte(m): 5:33pm On Jul 03, 2017
I hear bubu don .....
Re: 700 Boko Haram Insurgents Surrender In Borno State - Lt. Gen. Buratai by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:34pm On Jul 03, 2017
lie from pit of hell ... what do this desert people take us for an illiterate or cowards , I blame the yellowbar cowards that bought this fake change

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 700 Boko Haram Insurgents Surrender In Borno State - Lt. Gen. Buratai by 2016v2017: 5:37pm On Jul 03, 2017
Tolexander:

The Boko haram members are so rigid and configured to drop their ideology and belief.
Where Buratai had seven hundred members surrendering calls for questioning of figures and fact.

those are the boys the northerners stylishly wants to enrol into Nigerian Army as they always do.
Re: 700 Boko Haram Insurgents Surrender In Borno State - Lt. Gen. Buratai by 2016v2017: 5:38pm On Jul 03, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
lie from pit of hell ... what do this desert people take us for an illiterate or cowards , I blame the yellowbar cowards that bought this fake change
Re: 700 Boko Haram Insurgents Surrender In Borno State - Lt. Gen. Buratai by truehero(m): 5:38pm On Jul 03, 2017
And then?
Re: 700 Boko Haram Insurgents Surrender In Borno State - Lt. Gen. Buratai by farouk0403(m): 5:38pm On Jul 03, 2017
dlondonbadboy:

Thank God you called them fulani herdsmen and not Yoruba herdsmen or Aba herdsmen...
It all comes down to your religion? Islam..!

What does Bokoharam and fulani herdsmen have in common that makes them destructive.....Islam!

Tufiakwa

I won't believe a shot on fulani herdsmen attack because it is a big fat lie purported by southerners to gain unnecessary attention.

your claims about islam is still untrue, it was same filthy lies that you guys inherited from your folks.
Re: 700 Boko Haram Insurgents Surrender In Borno State - Lt. Gen. Buratai by 2016v2017: 5:40pm On Jul 03, 2017
PointZerom:
Pls mods, create ZOMBIE section where this type of rubbish should be posted.
Re: 700 Boko Haram Insurgents Surrender In Borno State - Lt. Gen. Buratai by 2016v2017: 5:43pm On Jul 03, 2017
pauljumbo:
Amnesty to 700 fulani should be the headline

Which boko haram go surrender?
Re: 700 Boko Haram Insurgents Surrender In Borno State - Lt. Gen. Buratai by 2016v2017: 5:46pm On Jul 03, 2017
ZaraGift:
we heard 2,000 surrendered 8months ago
hahaha grin grin grin
Re: 700 Boko Haram Insurgents Surrender In Borno State - Lt. Gen. Buratai by Smooyis(m): 5:49pm On Jul 03, 2017
Thank you Jesus Christ. Prince of Peace.
Re: 700 Boko Haram Insurgents Surrender In Borno State - Lt. Gen. Buratai by grandstar(m): 5:50pm On Jul 03, 2017
Tolexander:

Why should they lie?

Don'y forget many were coerced or deceived into joining Boko Haram. Others joined because of the highhanded of the army who killed many civilians extra-judicially.

Many have seen the futility of the war and know they are fighting a losing battle. It's simply wise to quit.

The problem about quitting such groups is that the punishment death
Re: 700 Boko Haram Insurgents Surrender In Borno State - Lt. Gen. Buratai by Shooga27: 5:56pm On Jul 03, 2017
Another fraud,what on earth is wrong with Nigerian DNA ehn Ngozi
Re: 700 Boko Haram Insurgents Surrender In Borno State - Lt. Gen. Buratai by dlondonbadboy: 5:57pm On Jul 03, 2017
farouk0403:

I won't believe a shot on fulani herdsmen attack because it is a big fat lie purported by southerners to gain unnecessary attention.

your claims about islam is still untrue, it was same filthy lies that you guys inherited from your folks.

My dear farouk, why don't you give your life to Christ and stop supporting terrorists and killers.
Jesus loves you..there is no 72virgins anywhere..peace.
Re: 700 Boko Haram Insurgents Surrender In Borno State - Lt. Gen. Buratai by oloriqueen(f): 5:59pm On Jul 03, 2017
this is worrisome, how does Buratai plan to rehabilitate them if true? n hope d bargain is not to recruit them into Nigeria Army? very suspicious move i tell u, especially now dt d Area youth need a voice to withstand all d surrounding protests, ehhhhhnnnn Buratai!!!
Re: 700 Boko Haram Insurgents Surrender In Borno State - Lt. Gen. Buratai by farouk0403(m): 6:04pm On Jul 03, 2017
dlondonbadboy:

My dear farouk, why don't you give your life to Christ and stop supporting terrorists and killers.
Jesus loves you..there is no 72virgins anywhere..peace.

I don't know any christ, i only know Prophet ISA Aka jesus and he was a prophet of God and a messenger.

hope you code.
Re: 700 Boko Haram Insurgents Surrender In Borno State - Lt. Gen. Buratai by Kendrick80(m): 6:08pm On Jul 03, 2017
superpauL:
see am...... another lie lie post.
noooo it's pple dat give a fvck went dat way.Do u give a fvck?
Re: 700 Boko Haram Insurgents Surrender In Borno State - Lt. Gen. Buratai by blaqoracle: 6:10pm On Jul 03, 2017
vRendoh:

Amnesty naw! ...before nko. ..I pity this country
even your coward-hero ojukwu was eqally granted amnesty by the nigerian state!
Re: 700 Boko Haram Insurgents Surrender In Borno State - Lt. Gen. Buratai by Nackzy: 6:13pm On Jul 03, 2017
You want to contest with lie Mohammed abi?

OK wait let me lie my own

Arm robbers came to our house and stole our swimming pool
Re: 700 Boko Haram Insurgents Surrender In Borno State - Lt. Gen. Buratai by Ngokafor(f): 6:16pm On Jul 03, 2017
..Another round figure..it is always 700,2000,500 e.t.c...never 476,789,2344 e.t.c

..Scam government and military

1 Like

Re: 700 Boko Haram Insurgents Surrender In Borno State - Lt. Gen. Buratai by Kingspin(m): 6:20pm On Jul 03, 2017
See una Nigeria
Re: 700 Boko Haram Insurgents Surrender In Borno State - Lt. Gen. Buratai by mekaboy(m): 6:30pm On Jul 03, 2017
Make una dey deceive us.
Re: 700 Boko Haram Insurgents Surrender In Borno State - Lt. Gen. Buratai by slimhomiequan(m): 6:34pm On Jul 03, 2017
Dis people sabi lie eh. 700!!! There is God oh..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Guber: I’m Confident Of Victory At Tribunal – Sanwo-olu / Herdsmen: FG Lied, Ogun Refugees Still In Benin Republic, Says Red Cross / Former Militants Urge Niger Delta Avengers To Surrender

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.