Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

What's The Funniest Church Name You've Heard? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What's The Funniest Church Name You've Heard? (34537 Views)

What Is The Weirdest Testimony You Heard This Year? / What Is The Funniest And Most Unnecessary Testimony You Have Heard In Church. / What Is The Most Sensible Or Most Ridiculous Prayer Point You've Heard. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Funniest Church Name You've Heard? by Reference(m): 5:05am On Jul 04, 2017
morbeta:
Jesus never fuckup ministry Benin city

Really?
Re: What's The Funniest Church Name You've Heard? by Reference(m): 5:07am On Jul 04, 2017
Ekimi1:
Run For Your Life Ministry. 9ja Bet Must Favour My Family Church.

Don't say....
Re: What's The Funniest Church Name You've Heard? by s3wealth: 6:24am On Jul 04, 2017
The church in Lagos. Mile12
Re: What's The Funniest Church Name You've Heard? by Yuneehk(f): 6:49am On Jul 04, 2017
Nicolars:
isn't that at baruwa ...ipaja
I've got no idea where it's located but my cousin was a member.
Re: What's The Funniest Church Name You've Heard? by infantlion(m): 6:56am On Jul 04, 2017
Man must wack Ministries, Asaba, Delta State
Re: What's The Funniest Church Name You've Heard? by bablex01(m): 7:02am On Jul 04, 2017
Mykel4God:
Check out funny and hilarious comments on instagram grin grin grin grin grin

MOUNTAIN OF FIRE(OKE INA)
Re: What's The Funniest Church Name You've Heard? by adontcare(f): 7:21am On Jul 04, 2017
Otikpu Jesus ministry
Re: What's The Funniest Church Name You've Heard? by adontcare(f): 7:22am On Jul 04, 2017
I will make u rich and powerful Church of God
Re: What's The Funniest Church Name You've Heard? by Sammyblaq(m): 7:31am On Jul 04, 2017
Oku di over ministry.

Sampson the strongest man intl.

Ekwensu gba aka chapel. Etc..

All this churches na ventures.. .
Re: What's The Funniest Church Name You've Heard? by ubongoton(m): 7:34am On Jul 04, 2017
igbohausayoruba:
I don't fink dat chukwudi & Sons ministry exist
Dont mind him , thats a transportation firm not church
Re: What's The Funniest Church Name You've Heard? by adexoramo(m): 7:38am On Jul 04, 2017
St. Peters spiritual church, Ganmo, kwara state.
Re: What's The Funniest Church Name You've Heard? by Erhun10z: 8:19am On Jul 04, 2017
Mountain Of Swallowing Problem Interdenominational Bible Church... Jesus In Prison Ministries... Helicopter Of Christ... Breast And Horney Harvest Church -kenya
Re: What's The Funniest Church Name You've Heard? by Hbuyosh(m): 8:31am On Jul 04, 2017
Erhun10z:
Mountain Of Swallowing Problem Interdenominational Bible Church... Jesus In Prison Ministries... Helicopter Of Christ... Breast And Horney Harvest Church -kenya
Breast and Honey ministries international...

By the way, most of these "shady" churches here in Kenya are owned by u, Nigerians, there have been debates about reigning in on such churches. problem is that the law, protecting the right to religious belief and free expression is standing in the way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqBFOD9h2Y4

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Church Name You've Heard? by Nicolars(m): 9:04am On Jul 04, 2017
Yuneehk:

I've got no idea where it's located but my cousin was a member.
oh kk.... Because there's one at that location I think
Re: What's The Funniest Church Name You've Heard? by Lanreolas(m): 9:35am On Jul 04, 2017
New Paradise church. Is in karmo abuja. When I saw their Billboard I begin wondering if Almighty has stated build new Paradise. Omo you need to see how pple gather their on ⛅ Sunday. Both Witchs and demon want to enter free Paradise their
Re: What's The Funniest Church Name You've Heard? by ejykzy: 10:15am On Jul 04, 2017
Na money I want church of God, mushin lagos..I was there last sunday service..
Re: What's The Funniest Church Name You've Heard? by ronia(f): 10:40am On Jul 04, 2017
Gurumaharaji:
God of Now Now Now...Jos, Plateau state
Rukuba Road.. lol..
Re: What's The Funniest Church Name You've Heard? by midehi2(f): 10:46am On Jul 04, 2017
jay2pee:
Knack Satan akpako ministry, ughelli Delta state
grin grin grin I can't just stop laughing cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Funniest Church Name You've Heard? by Peaceoludare(m): 11:15am On Jul 04, 2017
grin
Re: What's The Funniest Church Name You've Heard? by Ladyisi1(f): 9:04pm On Jul 04, 2017
Jesus never Bleep up ministry Benin city lols
Re: What's The Funniest Church Name You've Heard? by Faseyi17: 12:05am On Jul 05, 2017
Fat church.
Re: What's The Funniest Church Name You've Heard? by Erhun10z: 8:31pm On Jul 05, 2017
Hbuyosh:

By the way, most of these "shady" churches here in Kenya are owned by u, Nigerians, there have been debates about reigning in on such churches. problem is that the law, protecting the right to religious belief and free expression is standing in the way.

Re: What's The Funniest Church Name You've Heard? by Erhun10z: 8:34pm On Jul 05, 2017
Hbuyosh:

Breast And Horney Is Actually Owned By A Nigerian. 99% Of Churches Now Are Solely Business Ventures..

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Church Name You've Heard? by fawaz22(m): 10:54pm On Jul 05, 2017
ejykzy:
gargantuan LIE
Re: What's The Funniest Church Name You've Heard? by fawaz22(m): 10:55pm On Jul 05, 2017
ejykzy:
gargantuan LIE.
Re: What's The Funniest Church Name You've Heard? by bwise4godfwc: 8:48am On Jul 06, 2017
"...JESUS CAN NEVER Bleep UP MINISTRY... "
Lol, Come beat me, I dey ma house...
Re: What's The Funniest Church Name You've Heard? by mkpurumma090(f): 10:28am On Apr 30, 2018
Word of fire ministry

2 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Church Name You've Heard? by adontcare(f): 11:18am On Apr 30, 2018
Otinkpu Jesus ministry
Re: What's The Funniest Church Name You've Heard? by Puritymob: 4:33pm On Jul 11, 2020
checkolatunji:

You are damn right

Pls tell me where in Benin its located
Re: What's The Funniest Church Name You've Heard? by Puritymob: 4:34pm On Jul 11, 2020
Ladyisi1:
Jesus never Bleep up ministry Benin city lols

Pls tell me where in Benin it's located

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Joshua Iginla Visits Holy Sepulchre Where Jesus Was Crucified & Buried (pics) / Powerful Bible Verses To Pray With Everyday / George Weah Set For Thanksgiving At Synagogue Church Of All Nations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.