Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

So Men What Do You People Really Want? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So Men What Do You People Really Want? (3004 Views)

Opinion: If You Really Want Your Ex To Know You've Moved On, Stop Doing This! / Sexually Active Men, What Do You Take To Enhance Your Sexual Performance / Are Quiet People Really Wicked? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Men What Do You People Really Want? by optional1(f): 7:05pm On Jul 03, 2017
Men! Men!! Men!!!

So complicated, confusing, so hard to please..

If you try to please them, you are cheap, if you try to love them, you're to emotional tongue
undecided undecided if u don't you're playing hard to get,

If you give them attention, you're bugging them... :->
If you don't you're with another man..

If you demand attention, you are nagging woman, if you don't you are not understanding..

If you're dressing sexy you're attracting other men, If you don't you're local....

If you wash their cloth and cook you're desperate, if you don't you're not a wife material 100yard undecided ...

If you're beautiful you can't stay with one man, if you are ugly, you're not presentable...

If you're independent you're chasing men away, if you're not you're a liability....

If you're pregnant you won't to trap them
If you're not you must have damage your womb undecided undecided

SO MEN WHAT DO YOU PEOPLE REALLY WANT

#copied....

I am in my house in SAMBISA FOREST come and beat me kiss kiss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Men What Do You People Really Want? by Fadiga24(m): 7:07pm On Jul 03, 2017
This thread has been created already undecided
Re: So Men What Do You People Really Want? by andy511(m): 7:07pm On Jul 03, 2017
optional1:
Men! Men!! Men!!!

If you try to please them, you are cheap, if you try to love them, you're to emotional tongue

If you demand attention, you are nagging woman, if you don't you are not understanding..

If you're dressing sexy you're attracting other men, If you don't you're local....

If you wash their cloth and cook you're desperate, if you don't you're not a wife material 100yard undecided ...

If you're beautiful you can't stay with one man, if you are ugly, you're not presentable...

If you're independent you're chasing men away, if you're not you're a liability....

#copied....

Re: So Men What Do You People Really Want? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 03, 2017
Shy Evans Don cause more problems 4 dis country.. Op dey add him own...sambisa forest fall on u
Re: So Men What Do You People Really Want? by babfet(m): 7:14pm On Jul 03, 2017
I know one thing that all men want is RESPECT the rest you have to study your man and know what works for him but respect is general in all men.
Some men prefer hate ladies after sex while some love them the more after sex.
Some love had to catch lady while some see hard to catch as waste of time
Some wants you to be all over them like pet cat while some see that as you don dey over do. So my dear apart from RESPECT which I know all men both poor and rich wants the rest study your man and get the formula that works for you.

3 Likes

Re: So Men What Do You People Really Want? by Divay22(f): 7:18pm On Jul 03, 2017
If you talk they say YOU nag too much, if you don't they see you as a drama queen grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: So Men What Do You People Really Want? by Fadiga24(m): 7:23pm On Jul 03, 2017
Maybe the word 'moderation' would solve all these problems.
Re: So Men What Do You People Really Want? by Papiikush: 7:27pm On Jul 03, 2017
We want a gentle, beautiful, God fearing, not a burden on us, hard working, successful and caring woman who can fück as good as she cooks

2 Likes

Re: So Men What Do You People Really Want? by kkash: 7:28pm On Jul 03, 2017
babfet:
I know one thing that all men want is RESPECT the rest you have to study your man and know what works for him but respect is general in all men.
Some wants you to be all over them like pet cat while some see that as you don dey over do. So my dear apart from RESPECT which I know all men both poor and rich wants the rest study your man and get the formula that works for you.
you absolutely right buh dnt u think respect should be earned??....
Re: So Men What Do You People Really Want? by slayking(m): 7:28pm On Jul 03, 2017
babfet:

Correct guy.

Feministas are coming for you.
Re: So Men What Do You People Really Want? by ikp120(m): 7:32pm On Jul 03, 2017
We want you to give us your pussy to fvck anytime we want it. That is, we want pussy on demand (POD) angry angry

1 Like

Re: So Men What Do You People Really Want? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 03, 2017
Papiikush:
We want a gentle, beautiful, God fearing, not a burden on us, hard working, successful and caring woman who can fück as good as she cooks

You don buy clay? undecided

5 Likes

Re: So Men What Do You People Really Want? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 03, 2017
Lol grin help me ask them o, their wahala don too much.
Re: So Men What Do You People Really Want? by Victornezzar: 7:42pm On Jul 03, 2017
We want Buhari 2 resign
Re: So Men What Do You People Really Want? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 03, 2017
Victornezzar:
We want Buhari 2 resign
Pesin wey don almost cross border finish?
Re: So Men What Do You People Really Want? by Victornezzar: 7:49pm On Jul 03, 2017
Tahrah:
[color=#cdc2m4]Pesin wey don almost cross border finish?[/color]
Pictures or adonbilivit
Re: So Men What Do You People Really Want? by Papiikush: 7:49pm On Jul 03, 2017
Aderola15:

You don buy clay? undecided
What?! Someone cannot pray for something again? grin

By the way you are everything on that list. wink

Expect from the gentle part grin
Re: So Men What Do You People Really Want? by optional1(f): 7:51pm On Jul 03, 2017
Ejom:
Shy Evans Don cause more problems 4 dis country.. Op dey add him own...sambisa forest fall on u

Evans and hushpussy who cause problem pass.
Re: So Men What Do You People Really Want? by Amarabae(f): 8:03pm On Jul 03, 2017
For me, its all about knowing the guy weakpoints and knowing how to handle them.
For example, If he is a shy introvert type, know that he will not love attention or drama or being put on the spot.
If he is that hot tempered type, know that he will hate nagging.
ETC
And also a lady should not appear desperate in a relationship, just be yourself and maintain your ground in any issue you disagree with him on.
When you appear desperate, you start looking cheap before them.

4 Likes

Re: So Men What Do You People Really Want? by optional1(f): 8:04pm On Jul 03, 2017
Papiikush:

start moulding your ideal woman oga.

1 Like

Re: So Men What Do You People Really Want? by dollytino4real(f): 8:06pm On Jul 03, 2017
person wen snake bite miss wen he see lizard he run with he head high.
Re: So Men What Do You People Really Want? by optional1(f): 8:08pm On Jul 03, 2017
Tahrah:
Pesin wey don almost cross border finish?

i didn't see this oh
Re: So Men What Do You People Really Want? by Martin0(m): 8:09pm On Jul 03, 2017
optional1:
Men! Men!! Men!!!

#copied....

Your value

1 Like

Re: So Men What Do You People Really Want? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 03, 2017
thats immature men
Re: So Men What Do You People Really Want? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 03, 2017
optional1:

i didn't see this oh
Sorry ma'am.

1 Like

Re: So Men What Do You People Really Want? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 03, 2017
Papiikush:

What?! Someone cannot pray for something again? grin

By the way you are everything on that list. wink

Expect from the gentle part grin

Awwwwwwwnnnn *Covers face*

Beht iyamm gentle na tongue wink
Re: So Men What Do You People Really Want? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 03, 2017
IN LIFE WE GOT TO BE MODEST,WHY WOULD A GIRL OVER PAINT? ,WHY SHOULDNT SHE BE MODERATE,I KNOW YOU GAT MY POINT
Re: So Men What Do You People Really Want? by optional1(f): 8:17pm On Jul 03, 2017
dollytino4real:
person wen snake bite miss wen he see lizard he run with he head high.

ah

madam which kinda proverb be this one nah.
Re: So Men What Do You People Really Want? by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 8:19pm On Jul 03, 2017
optional1:
Men! Men!! Men!!!

#copied....

Change ya name from the optional 1, to the ONLY 1, else dey will say u are optional sad

1 Like

Re: So Men What Do You People Really Want? by vladhillz(m): 8:25pm On Jul 03, 2017
babfet:
yur ryt with d respect part,anoda is peace of mind,d calm DT follows it..d rest?don't really know..maybe wen we find it,it will click..just maybe
Re: So Men What Do You People Really Want? by yhemster(m): 8:27pm On Jul 03, 2017
All these you've said becomes a problem(s) when the relationship is loopsided. By that I men, when you ladies thinks she has seen an idea guy who could be a husband bt unfortunately the guy doesn't feel the same towards you.
Whenever the emotional feelings get mutual, there is always no story/complaints.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet One Of The Most Sexy One-arm Black Woman In The World (photos) / SEE Deep Anal Chucking. (EXPLICIT) / 18+ Content >> 19 Fruits N Vegetable That Will Straight Up Make You H*rny!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.