Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,427 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

What's The Best Gift You Can Give A Gf Visiting Nigeria For The First Time? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Best Gift You Can Give A Gf Visiting Nigeria For The First Time? (1036 Views)

Boobs Gang: If You Have A Gf And This Girl Offers You Free Sex, Would You Cheat? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Coward's Guide To Getting A GF / American Man On Visiting Nigeria, Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Best Gift You Can Give A Gf Visiting Nigeria For The First Time? by sKeetz(m): 10:02pm On Jul 03, 2017
My gf will be visiting Nigeria for the first time and am confused on what to get her as a gift.

She's already used to get things like wristwatches, handbags and jewelry but this time I want it to be different. I want something her unique and special i.e. Something that will leave a lasting impression about her visit to Nigeria

Your ideas are highly welcomed. Thank you.
Re: What's The Best Gift You Can Give A Gf Visiting Nigeria For The First Time? by sayentease(m): 10:02pm On Jul 03, 2017
Banana.. Or cucumber preferably.
Re: What's The Best Gift You Can Give A Gf Visiting Nigeria For The First Time? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 03, 2017
Seriously op.
You said she is coming to Nigeria, is she a Nigerian?
If no, then the best gift to give her is to teach her how to pound pounded yam and prepare egusi soup.
Re: What's The Best Gift You Can Give A Gf Visiting Nigeria For The First Time? by ElizaVeta(f): 10:05pm On Jul 03, 2017
Something unique and special?
Buy her a car cool

Or

Buy her a laptop with a teddy grin
Re: What's The Best Gift You Can Give A Gf Visiting Nigeria For The First Time? by sKeetz(m): 10:05pm On Jul 03, 2017
sayentease:
Banana.. Or cucumber preferably.

Ok nice idea, anything else?
Re: What's The Best Gift You Can Give A Gf Visiting Nigeria For The First Time? by sKeetz(m): 10:07pm On Jul 03, 2017
MRSoftapples:
Seriously op.
You said she is coming to Nigeria, is she a Nigerian?
If no, then the best gift to give her is to teach her how to pound pounded yam and prepare egusi soup.

Lol, no she is not a Nigerian but I already taught her how to cook some major Nigerian dishes and she does it so well.

Thank you!
Re: What's The Best Gift You Can Give A Gf Visiting Nigeria For The First Time? by Bibi294(f): 10:08pm On Jul 03, 2017
Get a lovely dress... Or the new Nigeria made phone... Take her to the best holiday resort centers around.... Or places like olumo rock, ikogosi waterfall et all... It will live a long lasting memories
Re: What's The Best Gift You Can Give A Gf Visiting Nigeria For The First Time? by sKeetz(m): 10:08pm On Jul 03, 2017
ElizaVeta:
Something unique and special?
Buy her a car cool

Or

Buy her a laptop with a teddy grin

Lol

Will she carry the car on her head back to her base ??

And she already has a laptop and plenty teddies.

Thank you.
Re: What's The Best Gift You Can Give A Gf Visiting Nigeria For The First Time? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 03, 2017
sKeetz:

Lol, no she is not a Nigerian but I already taught her how to cook some major Nigerian dishes and she does it so well.

Thank you!
Then tell her that we don't accept words like fork you, damm mehnn in Nigeria..
She should learn how tie wrapper and head tie..
Re: What's The Best Gift You Can Give A Gf Visiting Nigeria For The First Time? by sayentease(m): 10:11pm On Jul 03, 2017
sKeetz:

Ok nice idea, anything else?

Yes..

Two more things..

Banana and cuvumber
Re: What's The Best Gift You Can Give A Gf Visiting Nigeria For The First Time? by ElizaVeta(f): 10:11pm On Jul 03, 2017
sKeetz:

Lol

Will she carry the car on her head back to her base ??

And she already has a laptop and plenty teddies.

Thank you.
Then I wonder the special thing undecided
When she comes back, take her to shopping
Re: What's The Best Gift You Can Give A Gf Visiting Nigeria For The First Time? by sKeetz(m): 10:13pm On Jul 03, 2017
Bibi294:
Get a lovely dress... Or the new Nigeria made phone... Take her to the best holiday resort centers around.... Or places like olumo rock, ikogosi waterfall et all... It will live a long lasting memories

What kind of dress do you suggest?

We won't be traveling much because of the security situation in the country now. I don't wanna take risks so it's best we stay put in Lagos for this first visit.
Re: What's The Best Gift You Can Give A Gf Visiting Nigeria For The First Time? by sKeetz(m): 10:14pm On Jul 03, 2017
ElizaVeta:
Then I wonder the special thing undecided
When she comes back, take her to shopping

Awww so you are out of ideas sad

Thanks anyways
Re: What's The Best Gift You Can Give A Gf Visiting Nigeria For The First Time? by SirMichael1: 10:15pm On Jul 03, 2017
MRSoftapples:

Lol... You have craze o. grin

Who does she wanna 'fork'?
Re: What's The Best Gift You Can Give A Gf Visiting Nigeria For The First Time? by sKeetz(m): 10:15pm On Jul 03, 2017
sayentease:

Yes..

Two more things..

Banana and cuvumber

undecided
Re: What's The Best Gift You Can Give A Gf Visiting Nigeria For The First Time? by divinehand2003(m): 10:15pm On Jul 03, 2017
My turn to comment on this dicey and delicate issues.

So my dear OP. For me I think it's time you take her to some beautiful places with a touch of heaven and magic written all over it. Let me mention some sites she might love to see;

1: Obudu cattle ranch- that place will surely leave her begging for more wonderful scenery like it. It has magic and beauty. No-one leaves there without falling in love with nature.
Re: What's The Best Gift You Can Give A Gf Visiting Nigeria For The First Time? by Bibi294(f): 10:16pm On Jul 03, 2017
sKeetz:

What kind of dress do you suggest?

We won't be traveling much because of the security situation in the country now. I don't wanna take risks so it's best we stay put in Lagos for this first visit.

There are some lovely Nigerian designers in Lagos bruv.

Get one to design a beautiful customised dress for her probly in our African attires... Or maybe from Ankara, lace materials et all... Not necessary the normal Gucci designers that are all over the place

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Gift You Can Give A Gf Visiting Nigeria For The First Time? by sKeetz(m): 10:17pm On Jul 03, 2017
MRSoftapples:

Lol ingenious

I'll surely teach her that.

Thank you.
Re: What's The Best Gift You Can Give A Gf Visiting Nigeria For The First Time? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 03, 2017
Give her Awusa groundnut...
Re: What's The Best Gift You Can Give A Gf Visiting Nigeria For The First Time? by optional1(f): 10:18pm On Jul 03, 2017
Flowers and put Diamond Ring inside..
Re: What's The Best Gift You Can Give A Gf Visiting Nigeria For The First Time? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 03, 2017
SirMichael1:

Lol... You have craze o. grin

Who does she wanna 'fork'?
Bro don't be surprise if she tells the guy's mother fork you..
Thinking she is still in western world where children reply fork you to their parents..
Re: What's The Best Gift You Can Give A Gf Visiting Nigeria For The First Time? by sKeetz(m): 10:24pm On Jul 03, 2017
Bibi294:

There are some lovely Nigerian designers in Lagos bruv.

Get one to design a beautiful customised dress for her probly in our African attires... Or maybe from Ankara, lace materials et all... Not necessary the normal Gucci designers that are all over the place

Can you suggest one of them please?
Re: What's The Best Gift You Can Give A Gf Visiting Nigeria For The First Time? by SirMichael1: 10:30pm On Jul 03, 2017
MRSoftapples:
Bro don't be surprise if she tells the guy's mother fork you..
Thinking she is still in western world where children reply fork you to their parents..

Yiu're right but you don't know precisely where she's coming from. She could be coming from SA smiley
Re: What's The Best Gift You Can Give A Gf Visiting Nigeria For The First Time? by Jephz(m): 10:39pm On Jul 03, 2017
get her a nice portrait of her
Re: What's The Best Gift You Can Give A Gf Visiting Nigeria For The First Time? by Bibi294(f): 10:41pm On Jul 03, 2017
sKeetz:

Can you suggest one of them please?

Google search o... I don't really know
Re: What's The Best Gift You Can Give A Gf Visiting Nigeria For The First Time? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 03, 2017
Sex nah undecided what else. Okay, buy her Range Rover 2017 .
Re: What's The Best Gift You Can Give A Gf Visiting Nigeria For The First Time? by wtfcoded: 10:48pm On Jul 03, 2017
Ur big thick black mamba...dassol cheesy
Re: What's The Best Gift You Can Give A Gf Visiting Nigeria For The First Time? by reereespace(f): 10:54pm On Jul 03, 2017
Re: What's The Best Gift You Can Give A Gf Visiting Nigeria For The First Time? by reereespace(f): 10:55pm On Jul 03, 2017
Take her somewhere Nigerian ish and at the same time cool too
try yellow chilli v.i, she could have their famous okra with sea food
or Jazz hole in ikoyi if she likes books and music, it's a retro place and indigenous too as well as cool.
or fela's shrine lol or maybe not
the museum too is nice
and I heard about a nice beach house somewhere in badagry or something I'm not sure.
and of course the famous lekki leisure lake
Re: What's The Best Gift You Can Give A Gf Visiting Nigeria For The First Time? by siie: 11:09pm On Jul 03, 2017
Air conditioner. tongue
Re: What's The Best Gift You Can Give A Gf Visiting Nigeria For The First Time? by MissRaine69(f): 4:04am On Jul 04, 2017
Air conditioning and electricity .....on a serious note

Please don't overwhelm the poor woman with too much Nigeria ease her in gently. Remember food, language family environment all these attribute to how she will have memories of your homeland. Move at her pace

(1) (Reply)

Relationship Blogger Joro Olumofin Has Spoken To Nigerian Ladies / Tips To Having A First Time Visit To Remember In A Long Distance Relationship! / Do You Like My Profile Photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.