Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,983 members, 7,835,293 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Yoruba : Sick Man Of Nigerian Politics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba : Sick Man Of Nigerian Politics (3375 Views)

Gender Inequality In Nigerian Politics (1999 Vs 2015 Vs 2019) / Nnamdi Kanu Heals A Sick Man / Igbo Would Have Been President If They Understood Nigerian Politics – Igbokwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba : Sick Man Of Nigerian Politics by Warship: 7:38am On Jul 04, 2017
victorDanladi:

Markfemi2 just told you the kind of restructuring yoruba wants.

Dele Momudu and lai Muhammad are not speaking for the yorubas just like some Igbo believes nnamdi kanu is not speaking for them.

What of the Yoruba youths online and offline supporting them.?

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba : Sick Man Of Nigerian Politics by Eastfield1: 7:40am On Jul 04, 2017
victorDanladi:

lolz,May those yorubas you are talking of copied it from Igbo(s).

you asked question and you also answered it yourself may be out of delusion of guilt.You are so preoccupied that someone called him Igbo that you couldn't read other posts where he was not called Igbo.Mr man,you need to relax.

lols
you are talking about those who accept that he is Yoruba.
my focus is on you who in almost all ur 4 comments here, You labelled him Igbo.
I guess you are not mentally & intellectually stable

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba : Sick Man Of Nigerian Politics by victorDanladi: 7:40am On Jul 04, 2017
Warship:
The Yoruba Nation is like a divided house with no clear majority.

They are neither here or there

Majority of Middle Belt have taken a stand that they are not going with Arewa.

Likewise Igbos, NigerDeltans and Arewa people.

Unfortunately today, Yorubas have not articulated were they stand

Not only yorubas.The point is that no tribe in nigeria has someone or body that speaks the mind of all his people.

Atiku and IBB spoke in support of restructuring but el rufai,junaid Muhammad and co go against him.

even Igbos,Ohanaeze ndigbo and MASSOB are not on the same page.see this extract from Igbo owned vanguard newspaper.

"MASSOB kicks
The statement by MASSOB signed by its Leader,
Comrade Madu, and entitled “MASSOB blasts Igbo
religious, traditional, political and opinion leaders for
their nonchalant and insensitive attitude towards the
current consciousness and realities of Biafra,” read:
“Why is it that whenever these self-acclaimed Igbo
leaders meet among themselves or with the Nigeria
presidency, they always side-line the primary and
principal reasons and cause of Biafra agitation?
“Yesterday’s meeting of Igbo leaders in Enugu is
tactically helping Nigeria government in postponing
the explosion of the inevitable and unstoppable
ticking time bomb which Nigeria comfortably sat on."
www.vanguardngr.com/2017/07/igbo-leaders-demand-restructured-united-nigeria/

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba : Sick Man Of Nigerian Politics by Warship: 7:44am On Jul 04, 2017
victorDanladi:

Not only yorubas.The point is that no tribe in nigeria has someone or body that speaks the mind of all his people.

Atiku and IBB spoke in support of restructuring but el rufai,junaid Muhammad and co go against him.

even Igbos,Ohanaeze ndigbo and MASSOB are not on the same page.see this extract from Igbo owned vanguard newspaper.

"MASSOB kicks
The statement by MASSOB signed by its Leader,
Comrade Madu, and entitled “MASSOB blasts Igbo
religious, traditional, political and opinion leaders for
their nonchalant and insensitive attitude towards the
current consciousness and realities of Biafra,” read:
“Why is it that whenever these self-acclaimed Igbo
leaders meet among themselves or with the Nigeria
presidency, they always side-line the primary and
principal reasons and cause of Biafra agitation?
“Yesterday’s meeting of Igbo leaders in Enugu is
tactically helping Nigeria government in postponing
the explosion of the inevitable and unstoppable
ticking time bomb which Nigeria comfortably sat on."
www.vanguardngr.com/2017/07/igbo-leaders-demand-restructured-united-nigeria/

You still do not get me

The most important thing is not the elites but the youths

A good number of Yoruba youths support Dele and Lai stand against restructuring

Go to Dele topic on " What are we restructuring. " and see how Yoruba youths supported him

Go back to the topic on Nairaland and you will confirm that I say the truth

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba : Sick Man Of Nigerian Politics by victorDanladi: 7:44am On Jul 04, 2017
Eastfield1:

lols
you are talking about those who accept that he is Yoruba.
my focus is on you who in almost all ur 4 comments here, You labelled him Igbo.
I guess you are not mentally & intellectually stable

lolz,A man with frozen brain is labeling someone as being mentally and intellectually stable.

Study the thread again!,I posted links to where yoruba leaders have take stands and I was of the opinion that non of the tribes are speaking with common voice including Igbos.Are you blind?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba : Sick Man Of Nigerian Politics by Eastfield1: 7:47am On Jul 04, 2017
victorDanladi:

lolz,A man with frozen brain is labeling someone as being mentally and intellectually stable.

Study the thread again!,I posted links to where yoruba leaders have take stands and I was of the opinion that non of the tribes are speaking with common voice including Igbos.Are you blind?
ur mental & intellectual unstability is top notch
victorDanladi:

The OP is a cowardly Igbo boy who didnt have the
courage to attack his nemesis,the AFONJAS but
had to masquerade as yoruba man for a while
before he started attacking them.
victorDanladi:
The same cowardice that:

-,couldn't make the cowardly ekweremadu move the motion for referendum of their beloved biafra at the floor of the house.

-that couldnt make southeast governors speak the mind of an average Igbo man.

-the same cowardice that couldn't make ken nnamani,Anyim pius Anyim and Aldophus wabara replied prof Ango Abdulahi and junaid Muhammad.

-the same cowardice that made ken nnamani and kalu joined APC after PDP loss relevance
victorDanladi:

YORUBA MAN INDEED.

The OP is a cowardly Igbo boy who didnt have the courage to attack his nemesis,the AFONJAS but had to masquerade as yoruba man for a while before he started attacking them.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba : Sick Man Of Nigerian Politics by Markfemi2: 7:48am On Jul 04, 2017
Warship:

What of the Yoruba youths online and offline supporting them.?

Are there not igbos against restructuring and biafra
Re: Yoruba : Sick Man Of Nigerian Politics by reality1010: 7:48am On Jul 04, 2017
Eastfield1:

Bursted?
you mean by calling him Igbo??
lolz

Yoruba's why do you people hate the truth
My biggest problem with Yorubas is that they hate truth and that is why the v remained in their strange attitude of betrayal, tribalism, backstabbing, corruption eg Awo, OBJ,Abiola etc, lies and falsehood etc. SE/SS/North will look inward but the Yorubas will not.Its a shame indeed.

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba : Sick Man Of Nigerian Politics by Eastfield1: 7:50am On Jul 04, 2017
reality1010:

My biggest problem with Yorubas is that they hate truth and that is why the v remained in their strange attitude of betrayal, tribalism, backstabbing, corruption eg Awo, OBJ,Abiola etc, lies and falsehood etc. SE/SS/North will look inward but the Yorubas will not.Its a shame indeed.
bro.
m in awe.
simplycarro.
I can see you peeping
I don dey miss you since o.
where have you been?

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba : Sick Man Of Nigerian Politics by victorDanladi: 7:51am On Jul 04, 2017
Warship:

You still do not get me

The most important thing is not the elites but the youths

A good number of Yoruba youths support Dele and Lai stand against restructuring

Go to Dele topic on " What are we restructuring. " and see how Yoruba youths supported him

Go back to the topic on Nairaland and you will confirm that I say the truth

well,I disagree with that.My disagreement is quite complicated,because when we are shouting restructuring,it means so many things to different people.Infact,it could mean we want to be restructured into a complete unitary state.Which kind of restructuring did those youth against?

visit,the yoruba commonwealth thread on nairaland or oodua republic constitution thread here on nairaland too know the kind of restructuring yoruba youth wants.Majority want true federalism or confederation.I have interacted with many yoruba youth physically and their stand is not different.some even want break up.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba : Sick Man Of Nigerian Politics by Warship: 7:52am On Jul 04, 2017
Markfemi2:

Are there not igbos against restructuring and biafra

You mean the elites and not the youths

Igbo youths have made their stand clear through Kanu their chief youth leader.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba : Sick Man Of Nigerian Politics by victorDanladi: 7:54am On Jul 04, 2017
Eastfield1:

ur mental & intellectual unstability is top notch

lolz,you are actually brain dead seriously.these the only posts your eye saw or wanted to see.
Re: Yoruba : Sick Man Of Nigerian Politics by Warship: 7:54am On Jul 04, 2017
victorDanladi:

well,I disagree with that.My disagreement is quite complicated,because when we are shouting restructuring,it means so many things to different people.Infact,it could mean we want to be restructured into a complete unitary state.Which kind of restructuring did those youth against?

visit,the yoruba commonwealth thread on nairaland or oodua republic constitution thread here on nairaland too know the kind of restructuring yoruba youth wants.Majority want true federalism or confederation.I have interacted with many yoruba youth physically and their stand is not different.some even want break up.

Listen to your youths again and you will see that there is no clear cut on were they stand.

Read their comments online and offline

1 Like

Re: Yoruba : Sick Man Of Nigerian Politics by AmuDimpka: 7:55am On Jul 04, 2017
That was what i told one Yoruba man yesterday

Now i have been vindicated
Warship:
The Yoruba Nation is like a divided house with no clear majority.

They are neither here or there

Majority of Middle Belt have taken a stand that they are not going with Arewa.

Likewise Igbos, NigerDeltans and Arewa people.

Unfortunately today, Yorubas have not articulated were they stand

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba : Sick Man Of Nigerian Politics by Markfemi2: 7:56am On Jul 04, 2017
Warship:

You mean the elites and not the youths

Igbo youths have made their stand clear through Kanu their chief youth leader.

Are dele momody and Lai not elites ??
Re: Yoruba : Sick Man Of Nigerian Politics by Warship: 7:59am On Jul 04, 2017
AmuDimpka:
That was what i told one Yoruba man yesterday

Now i have been vindicated

I have being observing them on social media and can authoritatively tell you that they are not clear in their stand.

May God help them when kasala go burst

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba : Sick Man Of Nigerian Politics by victorDanladi: 7:59am On Jul 04, 2017
Warship:

Listen to your youths again and you will see that there is no clear cut on were they stand.

Read their comments online and offline

lolz.

I should listen again?..You actually unhappy with the development.
Re: Yoruba : Sick Man Of Nigerian Politics by victorDanladi: 8:07am On Jul 04, 2017
Warship:

I have being observing them on social media and can authoritatively tell you that they are not clear in their stand.

lolz.

Well,my own observation on social media are that

(1)Igbo youth have now become causes,insults and abuse machines and its so disgusting.Even in a case where there logical reasoning is needed they resort to abuse and insults.

for example,when nnamdi kanu was abusing Pentecostal igbo Christians and yoruba pastor,instead of them to condemn in they joined him and even rain hate speeches on anyone that condemn him.

(2) They will defend GEJ presidency and abuse Nigeria.What ia actually your problem.GEJ loss?,you want biafra?,you want presidency?...so confused and hate speeches.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba : Sick Man Of Nigerian Politics by AmuDimpka: 8:10am On Jul 04, 2017
I m begining to think it's genetic ..Even their small kids act that way

Warship:

1 Like

Re: Yoruba : Sick Man Of Nigerian Politics by Akanbiedu(m): 9:15am On Jul 04, 2017
Opinions are like ass--es, everynobody has got one.

This writer seems to be struggling to prove to other tribes that Yoruba is no coward. He has believed the repeated lies and it's getting to his/her psyche. LOL.

Although the Yoruba is very cautious when approaching crisis period, but Yoruba can always rise to the occasion if need be.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba : Sick Man Of Nigerian Politics by Markfemi2: 10:00am On Jul 04, 2017
Akanbiedu:
Opinions are like ass--es, everynobody has got one.

This writer seems to be struggling to prove to other tribes that Yoruba is no coward. He has believed the repeated lies and it's getting to his/her psyche. LOL.

Although the Yoruba is very cautious when approaching crisis period, but Yoruba can always rise to the occasion if need be.

His point is not calling Yoruba people cowards
His point is our leaders are falling hands and failing to inspire the people

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba : Sick Man Of Nigerian Politics by hydraa(m): 10:09am On Jul 04, 2017
victorDanladi:

if thats what yorubas want why have they unleashed a campaign against others especially the igbos that want out or true federalism shouldnt you be supporting them instead? please dont tell me igbos insult yorubas cus that wont hold .

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba : Sick Man Of Nigerian Politics by Akanbiedu(m): 10:10am On Jul 04, 2017
Markfemi2:

His point is not calling Yoruba people cowards
His point is our leaders are falling hands and failing to inspire the people

The recent calls have been by people like Kanu and Shettima, who are not known as leaders in their respective zones. Any Yoruba that feels so passionate about the current happenings should make his/her call. This is a chance to become a brave leader.

The writer can as well organize other Yoruba like minds and make their own call. It's a free world.
Re: Yoruba : Sick Man Of Nigerian Politics by hydraa(m): 10:21am On Jul 04, 2017
funny this thread is already dead

1 Like

Re: Yoruba : Sick Man Of Nigerian Politics by SIRTee15: 10:28am On Jul 04, 2017
Markfemi2:

Please read
Nothing to read.....
Tell us igbo political or sociocultural leaders that has come out to support biafra.....
Then u calling Yoruba leaders cowards will be justified....

1 Like

Re: Yoruba : Sick Man Of Nigerian Politics by tit(f): 10:56am On Jul 04, 2017
ettybaba:
This is a very senseless article. It reeks of bigotry,ignorance and jealousy.
I pray this remains the most stupid thing I will read all day.
For those that has not read it please don't waste your precious time doing so like I did.
Shame.

chaaaai
see painment

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba : Sick Man Of Nigerian Politics by victorDanladi: 11:08am On Jul 04, 2017
hydraa:
if thats what yorubas want why have they unleashed a campaign against others especially the igbos that want out or true federalism shouldnt you be supporting them instead? please dont tell me igbos insult yorubas cus that wont hold .

You've preempted my response.well,that doesn't remove the fact that its truth

I personally even go to the extreme of supporting biafra but hate the hate speeches approached championed by kanu.You want to borrow money from me and you now say "hey fool,animal,stupid borrow me some money",even if I will give you I will return my own insults.

Kanu started by declaring All other Nigerians zoo animals,lambasted yoruba pastors and Christians visiting their churches.He didn't only stop at that stage,he infected all Igbo youth with that hate speeches.Go to facebook,even if an igbo man make an anti-biafra submission they will rain insult.The commonest insult is to call that person "fool".

You are so overwhelmed with our retaliation of your hates speeches to the extent that you failed to noticed that we also hate the present Nigerian structure.Even,the hausa/fulani that are not that visible on soci media become active in response to your nnamdi kanu induced hate speeches.
Re: Yoruba : Sick Man Of Nigerian Politics by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 04, 2017
victorDanladi:

Markfemi2 just told you the kind of restructuring yoruba wants.

Dele Momudu and lai Muhammad are not speaking for the yorubas just like some Igbo believes nnamdi kanu is not speaking for them.
The same Markfemi you termed Igbo?

Sense fall on you local bigot

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba : Sick Man Of Nigerian Politics by Ben108: 11:29am On Jul 04, 2017
[quote author=victorDanladi post=58102423]
Well,when Igbo become mesmerized with yorubas dexterity,cleverness,wisdom,intelligence and sophistication and couldn't catch up with them,they result to name calling by calling Yorubas cowards and hypocrites to save themselves from hypertensive crisis.

Because,they,they will jump to the Atlantic ocean just to assess the depth.The same way there formal God before it was displaced by kanu nnamdi wasted 3000 000 Igbo people to prove to gowon that he is stronger than him.

Go get some wisdom and understanding. After that, then come back and reread your school of illiteracy write up sir.
Re: Yoruba : Sick Man Of Nigerian Politics by givbitcoin: 12:25pm On Jul 04, 2017
This write up has loads of mischievous intent. You people can not keep dividing this country with media propaganda.

The Yorubas are very treacherous people and that leaves them more foolish than not. They cannot rebel further than they have already done especially now that good people of this country have their eyes on them because such action will be met with brutal resistance.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba : Sick Man Of Nigerian Politics by victorDanladi: 1:00pm On Jul 04, 2017
[quote author=Ben108 post=58111428][/quote]
You are an Igbo extraction,you response is not far-fetched.
Re: Yoruba : Sick Man Of Nigerian Politics by victorDanladi: 1:02pm On Jul 04, 2017
Kathmandu:
The same Markfemi you termed Igbo?

Sense fall on you local bigot

the word bigotry has being dancing in your brain since you sha wan use am either appropriately or inappropriately.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fuel is Cheaper in Nigeria than Saudi Arabia,UAE,Angola,US,Ghana,Cameroon etc / Brilliant Young Boy Designed And Built Helicopter For Nigerian Army. / Buhari Nearly Fell From Stage In Lokoja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.