Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,269 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Neighbours Discover Decomposing Bodies Of Family Of Six Presumably Killed By Gen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Neighbours Discover Decomposing Bodies Of Family Of Six Presumably Killed By Gen (681 Views)

The Plan Of Buhari to bring in all west African Fulanis By Gen. Danjuma / Throwback Photo:Head Of State Gen. Buhari Being Recieved By Gen.Idiagbon in 1984 / Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Neighbours Discover Decomposing Bodies Of Family Of Six Presumably Killed By Gen by KehnnyCares(m): 11:04am On Jul 04, 2017
Neighbours discover decomposing bodies of family of six presumably killed by generator fumes

Neighbours of a family of six living at Rumuomosi , in Obio/Akpo Local Government Area, of Rivers State, yesterday discovered their decomposing bodies in the sitting room.

They were suspected to have been killed of the fumes emitted by their generator. The decomposing bodies were found, at their residence on Salvation Street by concerned neighbours who had gone in search of them when they realized that not one of them had been seen since last Friday.

The discovery has thrown the residents in a mourning mood. The family is made up of the father, mother, and four children. The ages of the children were said to be 6, 4, 3 and 2. The police evacuated the bodies on Monday afternoon.

According to the landlord, who asked for anonymity because the police was investigating the matter said he saw the family last on Friday morning. The landlord told journalists that “Their generator was on when I returned home on Friday evening and I presumed they were inside the house. .

I didn’t see them on Saturday. I also did not see any of them on Sunday. My junior brother called me this afternoon while I was at work to intimate me that something was happening at my house, so I rushed down here. I am in shock.”

One of the neighbour who saw the bodies when the police arrived to evacuate them said they were lying down on the floor which suggested that the family might have been watching television and perhaps slept off in the process, leaving the television and generator on.

The Police Public Relations Officer, of the Rivers State Police Command, Nnamdi Omoni, who confirmed the incident said the Police had evacuated the bodies and taken them to the mortuary for post morten examination.

The police image maker said: “The speculation is that the family may have died from carbon monoxide which emanated from their generator. But that has not been scientifically proven. So, we are waiting for the autopsy report to make our findings.”

Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Source: http://a1000laff.com/decomposing-bodies-of-family-of-six-presumably-killed-by-generator-fumes-in-rivers/

Re: Neighbours Discover Decomposing Bodies Of Family Of Six Presumably Killed By Gen by eezeribe(m): 11:07am On Jul 04, 2017
Lalasticlala,Mynd44
Nigeria is such a difficult country....
There is hardly public power supply...
You decided to buy gen and fuel (at 100% increase in price)
The gen fumes then killed an entire family...
When God threw Lucifer from heaven,down to earth... He definitely landed in Aso Rock and has been running the affairs of Nigeria since then.
Re: Neighbours Discover Decomposing Bodies Of Family Of Six Presumably Killed By Gen by gadumorries: 11:15am On Jul 04, 2017
God, help us to leave aright in your face. how can one describe this unfortunate incident
Re: Neighbours Discover Decomposing Bodies Of Family Of Six Presumably Killed By Gen by sinaj(f): 11:16am On Jul 04, 2017
Many people have really lost their lives in the hand of this silent killer, CO.

The govt, should try in creating awareness coz many people dunno anything abt it nd will rather blame it on spiritual attack.
Re: Neighbours Discover Decomposing Bodies Of Family Of Six Presumably Killed By Gen by ipobarecriminals: 11:23am On Jul 04, 2017
sad IT IS WELL
Re: Neighbours Discover Decomposing Bodies Of Family Of Six Presumably Killed By Gen by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 04, 2017
Sorry about this. RIP

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Evans Disappears From Police Custody / Real Reason Why IBB Annulled June 12 Election By Legal Icon / Nnamdi Kanu Is An Anti-christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.