Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Dear Romancelanders, Am I Over Reacting. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Romancelanders, Am I Over Reacting. (1877 Views)

Am I Foolishly In Love Or Just Over-reacting? / Dear Romancelanders ,what Is More Sweeter Than Sex / Dear Romancelanders, Please Help Me Rate This Pix. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Romancelanders, Am I Over Reacting. by AltarBoy1: 12:04pm On Jul 04, 2017
Let me go straight to the point...
I met this girl in the market, we exchanged contact and started talking. She seem beautiful and lovely, so I was always eager to see or hear from her. So, the first day we went out, I picked a restaurant where I normally take​ my dinner. The place is so cool and quiet, so I figured out that it could be nice for both of us to spend some quite time. But unfortunately, by the time we got there, their food wasn't ready due to the fact that we arrived early. (She doesn't want to go out late). As a result, all we ordered for was just "samosa" and pet coke. After our outing, I then concluded that am going to take things serious with her, cos from our discussion so far, she is my type of girl.
But then something happened. From that day onwards, she kept complaining of how I took her to a place where she ate only samosa and drank coke, that if I do that again, that she will pour it on my face. "Her exact words". I used to take it as a joke until a friend of mine who is a cousin to her friend told me that what she used to call me in the presence of her friends is the "samosa guy". That I claim to be a worker but all I can buy for a girl is samosa.
I got so annoyed to the extent that the little feeling I was having for her died off. Now, for the past 3 weeks, esp during the long Sallah break, she have been calling me and complaining that I don't want to take her out anymore, that it's unlike me that was eager to take her out when we first started.
Today, there is public holiday in Kano, she called me in the morning, asking me if I can spare some time so we can go to the cinema. I declined, told her I wasn't feeling too well.

I don't feel like taking her out to any where again as I have lost feelings for her. So, there is no need wasting my time with her. I haven't told her anything at the initial, so no need telling her am pulling out of the little thing we have going on.
Plz, am I over reacting.
Re: Dear Romancelanders, Am I Over Reacting. by AltarBoy1: 12:05pm On Jul 04, 2017
To the guys, did I do anything wrong or is there any other way that I could have handled the situation.
Re: Dear Romancelanders, Am I Over Reacting. by VargasVee(m): 12:06pm On Jul 04, 2017
Run for your life bruu

She didn't want to go out late and still had the nerve to complain

What did she expect you to magically conjure up food? And what's with telling her friends that crap, she just wants to exhaust cash. Since the only thing she wants to do is flex.

1 Like

Re: Dear Romancelanders, Am I Over Reacting. by AltarBoy1: 12:07pm On Jul 04, 2017
To the ladies. Does the "quality" and fun of a date depends on what you eat or on the time and discussion you have with your partner.
Re: Dear Romancelanders, Am I Over Reacting. by AltarBoy1: 12:08pm On Jul 04, 2017
VargasVee:
Run for your life
hmmmmm...
Re: Dear Romancelanders, Am I Over Reacting. by cheapgoals(m): 12:08pm On Jul 04, 2017
Carry her go Mars.. Mister Bongo..

Man up and let her know you don't fancy her Congo..

Wear beta sneakers and run fo ur life
Re: Dear Romancelanders, Am I Over Reacting. by Hollawayn05(m): 12:12pm On Jul 04, 2017
hi Mr Samosa
kindly let her go bro, She got nothing to offer you, she will just be a pest to ur life,
i think she only remember you when she is Hungry or when she need see a Movie...
Regards

2 Likes

Re: Dear Romancelanders, Am I Over Reacting. by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 04, 2017
The girl is only interested in how much she could eat from you. Perhaps the Coke and Samosa seem too cheap for her. That's my favourite by the way, Samosa or Spring roll and Coke, I would choose that over fried rice.

Just leave her.
Re: Dear Romancelanders, Am I Over Reacting. by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 04, 2017
AltarBoy1:
To the ladies. Does the "quality" and fun of a date depends on what you eat or on the time and discussion you have with your partner.
Samosa boy. If i give you an advice now you will buy me only Samosa and pet coke again.

Tell me you ve stopped doing Samosa

1 Like

Re: Dear Romancelanders, Am I Over Reacting. by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 04, 2017
Kathmandu:
Samosa boy. If i give you an advice now you will buy me only Samosa and pet coke again.

How much to bed u?
Re: Dear Romancelanders, Am I Over Reacting. by ikeepitreal(m): 12:26pm On Jul 04, 2017
Next time the parasite calls you and suggests you take her out, tell her that her next outing should lead straight to a psychiatric hospital because she clearly has a mental issue.
i mean, Wtf?!! samosa guy? do you realize how degrading that is? You acted like a pure,calm,nice guy and she how she treated you in return.
I rarely conform to this idea but i think you have to get her vagina thoroughly and terribly bleeped!.

1 Like

Re: Dear Romancelanders, Am I Over Reacting. by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 04, 2017
Silkmoth33:

How much to bed u?
Ga juo nne gi
Re: Dear Romancelanders, Am I Over Reacting. by AltarBoy1: 12:34pm On Jul 04, 2017
Kathmandu:

lol... if u are close to my location, alert me so u can teach me how to stop doing samosa... tongue

Speaking of, I didn't make the choice for her. there were others snacks on display there. It was just unfortunate that normal solid food weren't ready by then.
Re: Dear Romancelanders, Am I Over Reacting. by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 04, 2017
Kathmandu:
Ga juo nne gi

cry I need u

I don't speak that lingo

Ha much to usher u to my bed
Re: Dear Romancelanders, Am I Over Reacting. by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 04, 2017
AltarBoy1:
lol... if u are close to my location, alert me so u can teach me how to stop doing samosa... tongue

Speaking of, I didn't make the choice for her. there were others snacks on display there. It was just unfortunate that normal solid food weren't ready by then.
i was only joking

Shalom
Re: Dear Romancelanders, Am I Over Reacting. by AltarBoy1: 12:37pm On Jul 04, 2017
ikeepitreal:
Next time the parasite calls you and suggests you take her out, tell her that her next outing should lead straight to a psychiatric hospital because she clearly has a mental issue.
i mean, Wtf?!! samosa guy? do you realize how degrading that is? You acted like a pure,calm,nice guy and she how she treated you in return.
I rarely conform to this idea but i think you have to get her vagina thoroughly and terribly bleeped!.
Seriously, am not out for sex. Just looking out for some one I can get along with the hope of settling down. Man isn't getting younger.
Re: Dear Romancelanders, Am I Over Reacting. by AltarBoy1: 12:38pm On Jul 04, 2017
Kathmandu:
i was only joking

Shalom
That's y I was playing along. Abi u didn't notice this tongue
Re: Dear Romancelanders, Am I Over Reacting. by cerowo(f): 12:40pm On Jul 04, 2017
She's jst interested in your cash and d food. Jst cut off ties with her, she doesn't worth it.
Re: Dear Romancelanders, Am I Over Reacting. by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 04, 2017
cerowo:
She's jst interested in your cash and d food.
Jst cut off ties with her, she doesn't worth it.

Yes oh! Are u willing to fill the place
Re: Dear Romancelanders, Am I Over Reacting. by biggie73(m): 12:43pm On Jul 04, 2017
You need to tell her what piss you off. If she apologizes, forgive her. If not, the choice is yours. Wish you well.
Re: Dear Romancelanders, Am I Over Reacting. by cerowo(f): 12:46pm On Jul 04, 2017
Silkmoth33:

Yes oh! Are u willing to fill the place
Nope!
Re: Dear Romancelanders, Am I Over Reacting. by Originalsly: 1:16pm On Jul 04, 2017
Bro...you need to ignore her calls and request.....no need to lie that you're not feeling good and all that. She knew what the situation was.... but was not explaining that part of it. What does that tell you about her? Yellow flag from jump... you have already seen the nature of the beast...move on.
Re: Dear Romancelanders, Am I Over Reacting. by Countrygirl(f): 1:52pm On Jul 04, 2017
;DYou should be happy you got saved from this one early, the name is degrading to me sha. "samosa guy".
Re: Dear Romancelanders, Am I Over Reacting. by AltarBoy1: 2:13pm On Jul 04, 2017
Countrygirl:
;DYou should be happy you got saved from this one early, the name is degrading to me sha. "samosa guy".
Got served...? you mean I was wrong in buying her samosa.
Re: Dear Romancelanders, Am I Over Reacting. by Divay22(f): 2:18pm On Jul 04, 2017
Do whatever you heart leads you to do.
Re: Dear Romancelanders, Am I Over Reacting. by Countrygirl(f): 4:27pm On Jul 04, 2017
AltarBoy1:
Got served...? you mean I was wrong in buying her samosa.
did you read what I typed?
Re: Dear Romancelanders, Am I Over Reacting. by eyinjuege: 5:26pm On Jul 04, 2017
You're not overreacting.

But I'm so surprised at the kind of hungry people we seem to have around these days.

Please, them take food swear for some girls?
Re: Dear Romancelanders, Am I Over Reacting. by AltarBoy1: 5:50pm On Jul 04, 2017
Countrygirl:
did you read what I typed?
So sorry!!! I initially saw "served".
Re: Dear Romancelanders, Am I Over Reacting. by massive1019(m): 8:33pm On Jul 04, 2017
Person wey wan die meet person wey wan kill m..... grin
Re: Dear Romancelanders, Am I Over Reacting. by AltarBoy1: 10:55pm On Jul 04, 2017
massive1019:
Person wey wan die meet person wey wan kill m..... grin
she met the wrong person.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Forced To Perform Sexual Acts On A Man And It Was Live-streamed / After 8 Years Of Courtship Marriage Could Not Last A Year / So Sex Can Improve Memory?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.