Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,908 members, 7,814,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

The Panacea Anyone? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Panacea Anyone? (562 Views)

Effective Education The Panacea To End Boko Haram – Obasanjo / Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea / Panacea To Religion Crisis And Terrorism In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Panacea Anyone? by dangelo101(m): 1:02pm On Jan 30, 2010
I have only just Joined Nairaland and like many my age,I actually joined to post CV's,I never Intended to be drawn into the refreshingly nice Web Family of Nigerians that I have come to see here in the last couple of days.One thing stands out though,I ve noticed that in every forum,topic or thread(I'm still pretty much a novice at this) that I come across,I have been faced with anger and disillusionment with the project Nigeria,people are giving up on the country on a whim and there are so many posters who post from abroad who give stories of how embarrassed they are to be Nigerians.I say, arent we all? But if we all continue to be this Negative,who would be otherwise? So I thought of this topic,as a nice way of opening up the brilliant minds of my fellow Nairalanders(If im right to call myself one),I really would love to see a change in My country and would love to see everyone participate.From Bankers,to engineers,to Lawyers,doctors and Nurses,no matter what or who you are,If your a Nigerian and want to be part of the change,please talk about a problem you dislike most in the country,one thorny issue that you just cant get out of your mind,One great mess that just embarrasses you every time you think of it and after you do that,write about how best you think a solution can be found,yes a solution!. A PANACEA !
let us use this topic to find answers to our 101 billion problems as it were,little by little,issue by issue,lets say what we dont like and say how we think it can be resolved,maybe,just maybe we can look through everyone of them,come together,and then forward our best ideas to the right authorities(ok,i know what you would say now,but Lagos state is a good example,I dont think if Gov fashola hears about a group of Nigerians calling at his office to visit him,bringing ideas to solve problems in Lagos,he would fight against it),above all,lets see if we really and actually know a way out of this lingering mess,is out our electoral system? is it the way our politicians see their office as investments? is it the nonchalant attitude of our civil servants,or the total downturn or our education sector,whatever it is we feel we want to talk about,lets end it all with what we feel would be the solution,please in your replies,do not leave without a solution.
Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Saudi Doctors Warn Turai Against Moving Yar’adua To Nigeria / Saudi Doctors Warn Turai Against Moving Yar’adua To Nigeria / Ariel Sharon Vs Yar'adua - Israeli Politics Vs Nigerian Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.