Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,915 members, 7,824,833 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea (6591 Views)

Unification Of SE / SS A Major Threat To Nigeria Why? / 21 PDP Governors Boycott Reconciliation Meeting In Abuja / Northern Governors Jittery, To Inaugurate Reconciliation And Healing Committee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by oneeast2: 10:14am On Aug 23, 2014
I have explored several means to finding a way to end the ugly trend that have invaded our beloved NL but I finally came up with one. I suggest that offline meeting and knowing your fellow member will further strengthen the relationship we share here.

When I took a study of Facebook and other photo-based social networks I realized that people on those forums are saner and responsible in their discourse compare to faceless blogs. That is not to say that I am urging NL owners to emulate FB.

I will strongly suggest that we organize seminars for Nairalands offline for people to discuss about Nigeria's future, since 95% of posters are youths within the age bracket of (20-35). These are the people I consider as the leaders of tomorrow, that will oneday become the Presidents and Senate Presidents of this great country.

I will like you to use this forum to re-unite and impart in Nigerians youths the detribalization that is needed for the future of Nigeria's development.

This site cannot be only where they spit fire of discord but let us start using it to preach one Nigeria.

This site cannot only be where they preach party (PDP/APC) but let us start using it to re-educate and inform our leaders.

This site cannot only be used to insult Mr President but let us use it to be patriotic Nigerians.

This site cannot only be a breeding ground for hate groups but let us use it to promote healthy and joyous society.

I will initiate the first move to extend my hands of fellowship to the people I consider to be on the other side of the divide. Our team will be in Abuja next week, we wish to use this medium to inform fellow Nlanders in Abuja particularly Shizzle, Konmight, Eggheader a.k.a Anago to be prepare to meet Chino and his team for reconciliation and re-unification. We shall not allow evil to rule over good. We will take care of all the expenses at any public place of your choice.

Our train will move from Abuja and land in Lagos where we shall host similar reconciliation meetings with Nairalanders in that region particularly Customized, Tomakint, Buddamonk, Iconiz, Berem, Ilugun a.k.a Gurnam and Odinma a.k.a Chyke a.k.a chinonodike etc. We believe if we are able to re-unite and reconcile these front line posters on the political section then we are close to having a more blossoming and peaceful Nairaland that we are can be proud of.

They said that Chino holds the ace, I am now calling for offline reconciliation and re-unification of Nigerian youths on Nairaland.

Sign

Chief Press Secretary

Chino Institute

10 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by semitunde: 10:18am On Aug 23, 2014
Who takes care of the aggrieved contributors in Canada, England and other places?

4 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by Descartes: 10:18am On Aug 23, 2014
cool
Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by Inik(m): 10:19am On Aug 23, 2014
Nice idea but you should know that not everyone wants to reveal their offline identity. Some people are more comfortable staying anonymous on nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by ChinonsoDike: 10:19am On Aug 23, 2014
oneeast2: I have explored several means to finding a way to end the ugly trend that have invaded our beloved NL but I finally came up with one. I suggest that offline meeting and knowing your fellow member will further strengthen the relationship we share here.

When I took a study of Facebook and other photo-based social networks I realized that people on those forums are saner and responsible in their discourse compare to faceless blogs. That is not to say that I am urging NL owners to emulate FB.

I will strongly suggest that we organize seminars for Nairalands offline for people to discuss about Nigeria's future, since 95% of posters are youths within the age bracket of (20-35). These are the people I consider as the leaders of tomorrow, that will oneday become the Presidents and Senate Presidents of this great country.

I will like you to use this forum to re-unite and impart in Nigerians youths the detribalization that is needed for the future of Nigeria's development.

This site cannot be only where they spit fire of discord but let us start using it to preach one Nigeria.

This site cannot only be where they preach party (PDP/APC) but let us start using it to re-educate and inform our leaders.

This site cannot only be used to insult Mr President but let us use it to be patriotic Nigerians.

This site cannot only be a breeding ground for hate groups but let us use it to promote healthy and joyous society.

I will initiate the first move to extend my hands of fellowship to the people I consider to be on the other side of the divide. I will be in Abuja next week, I wish to use this medium to inform fellow Nlanders in Abuja particularly Shizzle, Konmight, Eggheader a.k.a Anago to be prepare to meet Chino and his team for reconciliation and re-unification. We shall not allow evil to rule over good. We will take care of all the expenses at any public place of your choice.

Our train will move from Abuja and land in Lagos where we shall host similar reconciliation meetings with Nairalanders in that region particularly Customized, Buddamonk, Iconiz, Ilugun a.k.a Gurnam and Odinma a.k.a Chyke etc. We believe if we are able to re-unite and reconcile these front line posters on the political section then we are close to having a more blossoming and peaceful Nairaland that we are can be proud of.

Sign

Chief Press Secretary

Chino Institute

Awwww. This is very touching Chino.

Awwwww.

Awwwww.

Awwwww.

4 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by Descartes: 10:20am On Aug 23, 2014
What about those in diaspora
Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 23, 2014
OP you should knw that the major political forces are not bigots. The so-called Re-union is for eLords and ethnic heavyweights. I wish you all well..

2 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by Douglasdale(m): 10:22am On Aug 23, 2014
Chino has got to be the most Jobless dimwit ever!

20 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by Descartes: 10:24am On Aug 23, 2014
This gonna be very nice. Just saying oo. Oya the e-soldiers over to you.

1 Like

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by oneeast2: 10:24am On Aug 23, 2014
Let us secure Nigerians living on Nigerian soil first. We will be in Dubai in November though for some other personal issues but will use the medium to reach out too. Will like to know if there are posters here that are resident in Dubai.

semitunde: Who takes care of the aggrieved contributors in Canada, England and other places?
Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by Descartes: 10:25am On Aug 23, 2014
cust0mized13: Here i am. Please have mercy on my worthless ibo life. My father Mr Nwabekeyi is a very useless man
You will definitely be burnt with this your stupidity

10 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by oneeast2: 10:26am On Aug 23, 2014
Its a gradual process. Find out for Dubai posters as we will be in Dubai in November..

Descartes: What about those in diaspora

2 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 23, 2014
Must the reconciliation be an offline thing? You can open a thread and make your reconciliation public. You have nothing to hide from other forumites.

9 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by ChinonsoDike: 10:26am On Aug 23, 2014
cust0mized13: Here i am. Please have mercy on my worthless ibo life. My father Mr Nwabekeyi is a very useless man

grin

3 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by oneeast2: 10:27am On Aug 23, 2014
Odinma this is a genuine move, we must get it right this time! Please call up your members in Abuja to prepare for our meeting. Thank you

ChinonsoDike: Chino, where is Customized13?!

I'll like to adopt him. His family is struggling.

Chino, I told you while you were playing with your Anago40 account, I'll like us to discuss issues pertaining to the unity of our nation.

How's the family doing? How's work?

3 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by anago9010(m): 10:27am On Aug 23, 2014
berem: Must the reconciliation be an offline thing? You can open a thread and make your reconciliation public. You have nothing to hide from other forumites.

rubbish do you still that jobless plonker serious..... abeg let him keep fooling his old age...

10 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by semitunde: 10:28am On Aug 23, 2014
oneeast2: Let us secure Nigerians living on Nigerian soil first. I will be in Dubai in November though for some other personal issues but will use the medium to reach out too. I will like to know if there are posters here that are resident in Dubai.

And musiwa? lipsrsealed cool

2 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by oneeast2: 10:29am On Aug 23, 2014
We have to explore offline since online moves have failed. The meeting is for all members. You will be part of the meeting when we land in Lagos in November before proceeding to Dubai.

berem: Must the reconciliation be an offline thing? You can open a thread and make your reconciliation public. You have nothing to hide from other forumites.

1 Like

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by Descartes: 10:31am On Aug 23, 2014
cust0mized13: Yes you are right. Chidiebere nwabekeyi simeon a.k.a customised13 a.k.a oluwasegunfumi will be burnt
k
Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by neenar: 10:31am On Aug 23, 2014
I sincerely hope this isn't one of your numerous gimmicks, chino. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by oneeast2: 10:32am On Aug 23, 2014
Anago you are the most important person for this Abuja peace meeting next week. Please prepare for it in advance. No excuses will be entertained. Any public choice of yours will be honored for your confidence. cool

anago9010:

rubbish do you still that jobless plonker serious..... abeg let him keep fooling his old age...

5 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by oneeast2: 10:32am On Aug 23, 2014
Its a genuine meeting..

neenar: I sincerely hope this isn't one of your numerous gimmicks, chino. undecided
Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 23, 2014
oneeast2: We have to explore offline since online moves have failed. The meeting is for all members. You will be part of the meeting when we land in Lagos in November before proceeding to Dubai.

Chino my dear,you cannot force anyone for any meeting to reconcile forumites. That is an impossible thing. Right now,the heat of anger being exhibited lately is too high and the offline meeting might lead to something you will regret. You cannot expect someone like shizzle11 who has been accused of being HIV positive to meet anago or Odinma offline. That is very impossible.
Any reconciliation you wanna do with Yorubas should be on nairaland. Anything outside nairaland is not advisable.

My 2cents!!

8 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by Ilovenigeria(f): 10:35am On Aug 23, 2014
Nawaooo this reconciliation is suspicious.

He has even made plans for abuja people sef.

4 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by neenar: 10:36am On Aug 23, 2014
oneeast2: Its a genuine meeting..
OK. I doubt its feasibility though.
Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by opiaoku: 10:39am On Aug 23, 2014
*clears throat*
AMU Na ekene unu oo
I mean
I dey greet una

8 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by semitunde: 10:39am On Aug 23, 2014
oneeast2: Anago you are the most important person for this Abuja peace meeting next week. Please prepare for it in advance. No excuses will be entertained. Any public choice of yours will be honored for your confidence. cool

Hey, don't become unduly self important. This your comment whiffs of personal pride in what you've not even done yet.

If you really want reconciliation, its not by being vainglorious. Instead of telling us about how you'd make everyone comfortable with drinks and co, you should ask for suggestions about how the meetings will be.

If you really want reconciliation, then this shouldn't be about you. You're on that lane if you don't realise it yet.

10 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 23, 2014
berem: Chino my dear,you cannot force anyone for any meeting to reconcile forumites. That is an impossible thing. Right now,the heat of anger being exhibited lately is too high and the offline meeting might lead to something you will regret. You cannot expect someone like shizzle11 who has been accused of being HIV positive to meet anago or Odinma offline. That is very impossible.
Any reconciliation you wanna do with Yorubas should be on nairaland. Anything outside nairaland is not advisable.

My 2cents!!

cheesy LWKM!!

2 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by oneeast2: 10:41am On Aug 23, 2014
You cannot hold brief for anybody. There is nothing that is impossible to achieve peace is one of them! cool

The meeting will hold at any public place of their choice to prove to them that we meant well and good..

berem: Chino my dear,you cannot force anyone for any meeting to reconcile forumites. That is an impossible thing. Right now,the heat of anger being exhibited lately is too high and the offline meeting might lead to something you will regret. You cannot expect someone like shizzle11 who has been accused of being HIV positive to meet anago or Odinma offline. That is very impossible.

My 2cents!!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Prototype Of Lagos-calabar Coastal Rail In Map / National Assembly Passes Amended 2022 Budget, Approves N965.42bn Borrowing / Lagos Ex-deputy Governor Ojikutu Wanted Over Alleged N130m Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.