Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,543 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Attempt To Declare Saraki Acting President Fails At Senate - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attempt To Declare Saraki Acting President Fails At Senate (77757 Views)

Onnoghen: Senate Should Suspend Buhari And Declare Saraki As Acting President / We will Declare Saraki,Melaye Seat Vacant-Akpabio Speak Fire / Dino Melaye And Remi Tinubu In Red & White Dresses At Senate On Valentine's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attempt To Declare Saraki Acting President Fails At Senate by AfroKnight: 11:03pm On Jul 04, 2017
admax:
Tinubu foresaw these kinds of issues with the National assembly, that was why he tried unsuccessfully to ensure those leading both legislative arm of Government are those loyal to APC but Buhari in his foolishness said he doesn't care who emerges as Senate president and the speaker!

I am sure he is regretting that action wherever he is. How can people of the same political party are acting like oppositions?!

Well said
Re: Attempt To Declare Saraki Acting President Fails At Senate by josielewa(m): 11:04pm On Jul 04, 2017
if saraki becomes president, i will just jejely relocate to ghana....enuf of dis nonsense...saraki is too power hungry and he can do anything i swear.....i know d guy wella....no chill for power....saraki and power are 5 and 6.....

2 Likes

Re: Attempt To Declare Saraki Acting President Fails At Senate by Viergeachar: 11:12pm On Jul 04, 2017
[quote author=dumo1 post=58132776][/quote]
Re: Attempt To Declare Saraki Acting President Fails At Senate by Viergeachar: 11:13pm On Jul 04, 2017
josielewa:
if saraki becomes president, i will just jejely relocate to ghana....enuf of dis nonsense...saraki is too power hungry and he can do anything i swear.....i know d guy wella....no chill for power....saraki and power are 5 and 6.....

Are you Yoruba?

Cut Saraki some slack, abeg. What else do you want him to do? angry
Re: Attempt To Declare Saraki Acting President Fails At Senate by precious1967(m): 11:20pm On Jul 04, 2017
chamber of nuisancesss.

2 Likes

Re: Attempt To Declare Saraki Acting President Fails At Senate by SharkTank(m): 12:09am On Jul 05, 2017
Viergeachar:
Saraki, a Yoruba man, will NEVER betray his brother. Kudos to him for rightly disappointing his flatiyeastern and abokkki slaves.

Saraki's got Osinbajo's back anytime anyday.

Ntooor!

By the way, what are the loooonatics from the yeast aka flatiyeasterners rejoicing about sef

Oh, I forgot, they are still reeling in the pains of the 2015 election loss.

Hahahaha

What cheap drug is this derelict high on biko

1 Like

Re: Attempt To Declare Saraki Acting President Fails At Senate by iluvdonjazzy: 12:19am On Jul 05, 2017
MrMcJay:
Leadership in Nigeria is like when you pour beans in water. Those that float up are the bad ones.

How can Senators talk as if they lack analytic, deductive and commonsensical reasoning? So, if a Governor travels out on an official assignment to attract investors, he's no longer the Governor?

The Senate should get their acts together and stop talking like a congregation of unintelligent drunkards.
that is because they are bunch of illitrates

1 Like

Re: Attempt To Declare Saraki Acting President Fails At Senate by 2016v2017: 12:42am On Jul 05, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nnamdi KANU is a prophet.

The zoo is falling right in our eyes.
A coup is next in the offing.
Re: Attempt To Declare Saraki Acting President Fails At Senate by bakila: 3:20am On Jul 05, 2017
jjjjj2017:
E NO GO BETA FOR THOSE SAI BABA ZOMBIE O!!!

YOU IDIOTS HAVE TURNED THIS COUNTRY TO COMEDY CINEMA!!!

IN A SANER COUNTRY, SARAKI SHOULD BE IN JAIL!!!

grin grin grin
But you guys protested his prosecution.

1 Like

Re: Attempt To Declare Saraki Acting President Fails At Senate by nnamdivijay(m): 5:09am On Jul 05, 2017
Can't wait to here this Biafra of a thing come to pass
Re: Attempt To Declare Saraki Acting President Fails At Senate by Nobody: 6:18am On Jul 05, 2017
Na from clap dance dey start grin
Those that have a third eye already know what's brewing.

1 Like

Re: Attempt To Declare Saraki Acting President Fails At Senate by toonzay(m): 6:48am On Jul 05, 2017
Saraki ruled that motion out to present himself as a saint ...this is just d beginning of the plot. things will fall in place when they are ready
Re: Attempt To Declare Saraki Acting President Fails At Senate by orisa37: 6:54am On Jul 05, 2017
Re: Attempt To Declare Saraki Acting President Fails At Senate by orisa37: 6:56am On Jul 05, 2017
Non Issue.
Re: Attempt To Declare Saraki Acting President Fails At Senate by oyienootieno: 7:00am On Jul 05, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nnamdi KANU is a prophet.

The zoo is falling right in our eyes.
A coup is next in the offing.

Which category of the animal Kingdom did your family falls into, the hyenas, Dog or goat?
Re: Attempt To Declare Saraki Acting President Fails At Senate by Viergeachar: 10:36am On Jul 05, 2017
SharkTank:

What cheap drug is this derelict high on biko
flatiyeasterners are deluded, mischievous loooonatics. That is my point.
Re: Attempt To Declare Saraki Acting President Fails At Senate by oyatz(m): 12:34pm On Jul 06, 2017
Before Abaribe, they was an Arthur Nzeribe and his ABN that played critical roles in the annulment of the Jun12,1993 election.
Later they will be complaining that other Nigerians....

spiralwedge:
Senator Eyinanya Abaribe (Abia South), had raised a motion that the country had no President or Acting President at the moment, adding that

Name checkers, where una dey? Food don land.

You see why these people can't be trusted in Nigerian politics?

What an opportunist and cowardly traitor! Instead of using his privileges to address issuea facing his people, he's trying to set the Senate up.

He is even dumb, how did he get there? So, when a president goes abroad for an official assignment, the seat is vacant? How daft?

Never let the Igbo smell that presidency please. And let them go. Can't deal
Re: Attempt To Declare Saraki Acting President Fails At Senate by Coldfeets: 6:26am On Jul 07, 2017
jjjjj2017:

I do enlighten uninformed Nigerian offline. I do spend my time & money to do that. presently, we have a group in Yoruba land where we organize meetings on weekly basis(Ward/LG level) & monthly(State level). I don't want to type much but trust me, we are working underground to enlighten Nigerians. if you are from any SW state, pm & let me give you the direction about how to join this group, its non political because we don't have any political party, & we don't mobilize people to vote for any political party!

I love this.

Keep it up.

Sadly though, I am from the south east. cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dot In A Circle: Enyinnaya Abaribe Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt (Photos) / Dog Joins Peter Obi Rally To Ward Off Bats In Lagos (Pictured) / Bayelsa Adopts Own Flag, Coat Of Arms And Anthem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.