Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,652 members, 7,813,194 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

We will Declare Saraki,Melaye Seat Vacant-Akpabio Speak Fire - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We will Declare Saraki,Melaye Seat Vacant-Akpabio Speak Fire (42904 Views)

How Osinbajo Will Declare His 2023 Ambition - Premium Times / Court Stops Saraki From Declaring Akpabio’s Seat Vacant / Jonah Jang Declares His Senate Seat Vacant From 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

We will Declare Saraki,Melaye Seat Vacant-Akpabio Speak Fire by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 13, 2018
We will declare seats of Saraki, Melaye, Misau, others vacant – Akpabio

2 mins ago

By Henry Umoru

ABUJA- THE immediate past Senate Minority leader and former governor of Akwa Ibom State, Senator Godswill Akpabio, APC, Akwa Ibom North West, Monday vowed that the Senate would declare seats of Senate President, Dr. Bukola Saraki, former PDP national Chairman, Barnabas Gemade, Senators Rabiu Kwankwaso; Dino Melaye; Usman Nafada; Suleiman Hunkuyi and others who dumped the ruling, All Progressives Congress, APC for the Peoples Democratic PDP vacant.

Others are Senators Abdullahi Danbaba;,Mohammed Shaaba Lafiagi; Rafiu Ibrahim; Ida Hamman Misau; Monsurat Sunmonu; Suleiman Nazif and Abdulaziz Nyako.

Answering questions from Journalists Monday in Abuja, Senator Akpabio who last week Wednesday dumped the PDP for the APC, said that he was not disturbed over calls from some quarters that his seat in the upper Chamber should be declared vacant.

Akpabio who was blocked at the Foyer of the National Assembly Monday and asked if he was perturbed about reports that his seat should be declared vacant, said, “Even as you are looking at me, do I look perturbed? I have not heard the report. Because the reason why I think that is a rumour is that there is, at the moment, no division in the APC. The APC is one family. If you hear about R-APC that was not really a political party that was not a division, and has since been consumed in what they call Coalition of United Political Parties (CUPP). So, there is no division. And so, any defector from APC to PDP, we will like to declare those seats vacant.”

On the question that the APC National Chairman, Adams Oshiomhole had said severally that he would get Saraki impeached this week and that Constitution says two-third was required to effect such an impeachment and how he has mobilized for this, Akpabio said, “I just came in from Ikot-Ekpene, where I decided with my people to join APC. I’m yet to be briefed on any of those items. I have not heard anything. And what I am hearing now is what you are telling me. But why don’t you wait for me to formally talk to you? I believe that when the National Assembly resumes you will hear from me directly. So, exercise patience.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/08/we-will-declare-seats-of-saraki-melaye-misau-others-vacant-akpabio/

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We will Declare Saraki,Melaye Seat Vacant-Akpabio Speak Fire by Spiritualism: 8:38pm On Aug 13, 2018
I think the strength of Akpabio is overrated. His political strength is not beyond his minority tribe in Akwa Ibom

Let him face any consequence of his action.

3 Likes

Re: We will Declare Saraki,Melaye Seat Vacant-Akpabio Speak Fire by Albinoflash(m): 8:38pm On Aug 13, 2018
Where is 'we' please

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We will Declare Saraki,Melaye Seat Vacant-Akpabio Speak Fire by ShobayoEmma(m): 8:39pm On Aug 13, 2018
Akpabio, the INEC chairman who doubles as SP under MumuBuharism. Apc shit will never making jokes sha.
Buhari, a good man with bad intentions.

74 Likes 9 Shares

Re: We will Declare Saraki,Melaye Seat Vacant-Akpabio Speak Fire by Don4eva(m): 8:40pm On Aug 13, 2018
They don't care about us, selfishness is what I see...
These guys dine and enjoy our resources and when you come to nairaland, youths will be like

34 Likes

Re: We will Declare Saraki,Melaye Seat Vacant-Akpabio Speak Fire by deomelo: 8:40pm On Aug 13, 2018
Do me I do you, God no vex..

Oya

grin grin

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We will Declare Saraki,Melaye Seat Vacant-Akpabio Speak Fire by wristbangle: 8:40pm On Aug 13, 2018
grin

Nigeria politics no go kill person

6 Likes

Re: We will Declare Saraki,Melaye Seat Vacant-Akpabio Speak Fire by NonsoWow: 8:41pm On Aug 13, 2018
Hmmm. Tit for tat. Whether saraki likes it or not, he will have to reconvene the senate and the outcome will almost certainly be disastrous for him. Postponing the doomsday will not stop the doom.

34 Likes

Re: We will Declare Saraki,Melaye Seat Vacant-Akpabio Speak Fire by Mynd44: 8:51pm On Aug 13, 2018
Senate Agbasa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We will Declare Saraki,Melaye Seat Vacant-Akpabio Speak Fire by Bossontop(m): 8:51pm On Aug 13, 2018
undecided
Chaiii......this guy jus dey pepper some pipu for body aswear........and him neva even do anytin yet sef

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We will Declare Saraki,Melaye Seat Vacant-Akpabio Speak Fire by pol23: 8:52pm On Aug 13, 2018
Chai...
Saraki matter go kill Una there.
If APC to declare their seat vacant,how about yours in PDP...
All you need to be APC member is a empty skull.
This ediot is an Elder state man,He never said anything about Fulani herdsmen terrorist,He just want to be the senate president...

100 Likes 8 Shares

Re: We will Declare Saraki,Melaye Seat Vacant-Akpabio Speak Fire by islandmoon: 8:52pm On Aug 13, 2018
damn
Re: We will Declare Saraki,Melaye Seat Vacant-Akpabio Speak Fire by 3millionia: 8:53pm On Aug 13, 2018
Nigeria do tire me, mtchww, na just bible verses everybody just dey update for whatsapp status grin

6 Likes

Re: We will Declare Saraki,Melaye Seat Vacant-Akpabio Speak Fire by Racoon(m): 8:53pm On Aug 13, 2018
grin grin grin cheesy Bunch of mad men on both side of the political divide.Let the roforofo fight continues.

9 Likes

Re: We will Declare Saraki,Melaye Seat Vacant-Akpabio Speak Fire by fk001(m): 8:54pm On Aug 13, 2018
Lol cheesy grin

politicians

2 Likes

Re: We will Declare Saraki,Melaye Seat Vacant-Akpabio Speak Fire by Sharpshooota: 8:54pm On Aug 13, 2018
Akpabio is under the influence of zombie virus

There is nothing out of the ordinary here

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We will Declare Saraki,Melaye Seat Vacant-Akpabio Speak Fire by DoTheNeedful: 8:55pm On Aug 13, 2018
Saraki , 4 years ago worked assiduously to weaken PDP and ensured the defeat of GEJ. Ameachi, Tambuwal and others were also part of the plot.

Today, some elements in PDP are celebrating Saraki even more than people who stayed by PDP and GEJ through thick and thin. They even made him the leader of the party while GEJ looked on. On the other hand, Ameachi is still hated for the same "crime" Saraki committed.

Strong party men like Markarfi are even being unsung.

Isn't this God wonderful? sad

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: We will Declare Saraki,Melaye Seat Vacant-Akpabio Speak Fire by Sirpaul(m): 8:55pm On Aug 13, 2018
oya now... as per say na you be new Senate President.... Igbo

2 Likes

Re: We will Declare Saraki,Melaye Seat Vacant-Akpabio Speak Fire by unitysheart(m): 8:56pm On Aug 13, 2018
This one serious o.

But he's technically correct.

3 Likes

Re: We will Declare Saraki,Melaye Seat Vacant-Akpabio Speak Fire by unitysheart(m): 8:56pm On Aug 13, 2018
Sirpaul:
oya now... as per say na you be new Senate President.... Igbo

If Saraki should declare Akpabio's seat vacant that'll be the end of his senate presidency.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We will Declare Saraki,Melaye Seat Vacant-Akpabio Speak Fire by islandmoon: 8:57pm On Aug 13, 2018
really?
I swear, if Evans join APC, this government will fire Abba Kyari and all the policemen that was involved in his arrest

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We will Declare Saraki,Melaye Seat Vacant-Akpabio Speak Fire by Airoflaw(m): 8:57pm On Aug 13, 2018
saraki ,the terror to Apc,

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We will Declare Saraki,Melaye Seat Vacant-Akpabio Speak Fire by plainol(m): 8:57pm On Aug 13, 2018
If any member did what Saraki did to APC after election victory to me , that member is a goner.

That's betrayal. Its treason.

Conspiring with an (enemy) is treason. I can't tolerate that. It's worst than Judas Iscariot deed. That guy can sell off Nigeria's secret informations for his ambition.

Sensitive national codes can't be trusted with Saraki else Benin and Togo will overrun Nigeria. Same with Boko Haram.

I might not like Buhari, but I detest Saraki the more.

Buhari is even gentle with him. He would dare not try that with me as the President. If it will involve me shutting down national assembly for 4 years, I'm gonna do that.

I'd rather die than have him preside over the National Assembly if I were to be the President. He over dared the President.

He crossed the 'Red Line'.

28 Likes 8 Shares

Re: We will Declare Saraki,Melaye Seat Vacant-Akpabio Speak Fire by Sirpaul(m): 8:57pm On Aug 13, 2018
I laugh in Spanish
unitysheart:

If Saraki should declare Akpabio's seat vacant that'll be the end of his senate presidency.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We will Declare Saraki,Melaye Seat Vacant-Akpabio Speak Fire by Don27tiky(m): 8:58pm On Aug 13, 2018
e dey pain pdp... saraki must go

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We will Declare Saraki,Melaye Seat Vacant-Akpabio Speak Fire by laffwitmi: 8:58pm On Aug 13, 2018
De Offa Robber grin grin
Bossontop:
undecided
Chaiii......this guy jus dey pepper some pipu for body aswear........and him neva even do anytin yet sef

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We will Declare Saraki,Melaye Seat Vacant-Akpabio Speak Fire by donbachi(m): 8:58pm On Aug 13, 2018
Imagine a man that is supposed,to be walking around with a face cap and dark shade...still have mouth to rant...somebody should tell that akpa amu to kop inua.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: We will Declare Saraki,Melaye Seat Vacant-Akpabio Speak Fire by kenny714433(m): 8:59pm On Aug 13, 2018
grin
Before Akpabio, no Aks politician has been so outstanding.
If Goodluck had won in that election eeeh then people could have known who Akpabio is. One thing I've learnt from him, whatsoever you are doing, do it well and stand out.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We will Declare Saraki,Melaye Seat Vacant-Akpabio Speak Fire by HAH: 8:59pm On Aug 13, 2018
Another drama about to unfold, saraki is obviously the number 1 pin in the ass of APC and sadly for them he is always a step ahead of them, I learn they just had a meeting with oshiomole this evening about how to impeach him saraki, the truth is saraki seems too sophisticated for the APC intelligence quotient

Nigeria sai kwankwaso

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: We will Declare Saraki,Melaye Seat Vacant-Akpabio Speak Fire by TimeManager(m): 8:59pm On Aug 13, 2018
Omo mehn, Politics sweet die.. grin grin grin

kiss the truth!

1 Like

Re: We will Declare Saraki,Melaye Seat Vacant-Akpabio Speak Fire by Le2money(m): 9:01pm On Aug 13, 2018
life2017:
We will declare seats of Saraki, Melaye, Misau, others vacant – Akpabio

2 mins ago

By Henry Umoru

ABUJA- THE immediate past Senate Minority leader and former governor of Akwa Ibom State, Senator Godswill Akpabio, APC, Akwa Ibom North West, Monday vowed that the Senate would declare seats of Senate President, Dr. Bukola Saraki, former PDP national Chairman, Barnabas Gemade, Senators Rabiu Kwankwaso; Dino Melaye; Usman Nafada; Suleiman Hunkuyi and others who dumped the ruling, All Progressives Congress, APC for the Peoples Democratic PDP vacant.

Others are Senators Abdullahi Danbaba;,Mohammed Shaaba Lafiagi; Rafiu Ibrahim; Ida Hamman Misau; Monsurat Sunmonu; Suleiman Nazif and Abdulaziz Nyako.

Answering questions from Journalists Monday in Abuja, Senator Akpabio who last week Wednesday dumped the PDP for the APC, said that he was not disturbed over calls from some quarters that his seat in the upper Chamber should be declared vacant.

Akpabio who was blocked at the Foyer of the National Assembly Monday and asked if he was perturbed about reports that his seat should be declared vacant, said, “Even as you are looking at me, do I look perturbed? I have not heard the report. Because the reason why I think that is a rumour is that there is, at the moment, no division in the APC. The APC is one family. If you hear about R-APC that was not really a political party that was not a division, and has since been consumed in what they call Coalition of United Political Parties (CUPP). So, there is no division. And so, any defector from APC to PDP, we will like to declare those seats vacant.”

On the question that the APC National Chairman, Adams Oshiomhole had said severally that he would get Saraki impeached this week and that Constitution says two-third was required to effect such an impeachment and how he has mobilized for this, Akpabio said, “I just came in from Ikot-Ekpene, where I decided with my people to join APC. I’m yet to be briefed on any of those items. I have not heard anything. And what I am hearing now is what you are telling me. But why don’t you wait for me to formally talk to you? I believe that when the National Assembly resumes you will hear from me directly. So, exercise patience.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/08/we-will-declare-seats-of-saraki-melaye-misau-others-vacant-akpabio/

Akpabio the dreamer....declaring his seat vacant, and clamouring for saraki and Ekweremadu seat to be vacant so that he can emerge as the majority leader....he will lose it all

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose Smiling On Arrival At Lagos Court For His Bail Hearing. / Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash / 8 Nigerians Trafficking Drugs From MFM Church In Cambodia’s Trial Ends(Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.