Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Good Girl Turn Bad: Olajumoke Shows Off Her Serious Bleaching Body (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Good Girl Turn Bad: Olajumoke Shows Off Her Serious Bleaching Body (video) (5582 Views)

Olajumoke's Photo Bomb Picture Rated No 6 In The World On A German TV (photo) / Olajumoke Spotted Sharing Bread & Butter To People On The Street(pics,video) / Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Girl Turn Bad: Olajumoke Shows Off Her Serious Bleaching Body (video) by ItalianWine(f): 3:59pm On Jul 04, 2017
The story behind Olajumoke Orisaguna success is one reason people love and welcome her, from being a street bread hacker to the entertainment industry.
Obviously that's a Miracle which has made Nigerians to continuously refer to her as a "Destiny Child" among other divine names.

She just launch her Vlog called the Olajumoke Sauce, a platform were she would be show casing all that fame has brought her, including updates to her fans, which is a beautiful thing, when God raise you up then you have to grow yourself into a bigger you.

Sadly, in the above video which is her first episode on her Vlog, camera captured her serious bleaching hands looking like fried chicken, which is so, so dishearten.

I understand Money comes with lots of stepping-up and its mix feelings, that is debatable but come to think of it, WHY BLEACHING at all, when you literally conquered with your natural you even as dirty that as she would ever be, why now! huh.

Even if she must Bleach/tone why not get a good product because from her hands, anyone could tell that the Cream is really hash on her and that took me to her so called management, are they, no more packaging her, at least they should know more than this. The new Jumoke will completely turn fans off, seeing this sends a very wrong signal at last she might become a case of self-destruct and one who abused divine opportunity.

TY Bello that discover her, is A1 dark and sweet Lady and in all the years of her singing career and her becoming a photography household name, she never Bleach/tone her complexion, that among other things have pave way for her to fraternize with prominent people.

Who says being your Natural self is a taboo or a hindrance to anything you wanna do or become? is high time we change our mentality and be proud of Complexion, for one we Glow!.

I hope somehow this get to whoever that is close to Olajumoke or her management to stop this madness, She is naive and she need to be well managed.

What's your take on this?

Source: http://www.timelessaproko.com/2017/07/good-turn-bad-olajumoke-orisaguna-show.html#more

[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAETvXTkjI4][/url]

Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Good Girl Turn Bad: Olajumoke Shows Off Her Serious Bleaching Body (video) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 04, 2017
Olajumoke please stop blowing me kiss o, chaii see boli

The rate at which everyone is makes body cream nowadays, many people skin go soon dey fall off. Some people dey do but cream and hips lol.

No FDA approval or even our own Nafdac sef, i pity some folks.

1 Like

Re: Good Girl Turn Bad: Olajumoke Shows Off Her Serious Bleaching Body (video) by praizmedia(m): 4:31pm On Jul 04, 2017
Jimmy but y nah

1 Like

Re: Good Girl Turn Bad: Olajumoke Shows Off Her Serious Bleaching Body (video) by siie: 5:39pm On Jul 04, 2017
Oya nw.. Boli babes.. grin cool

1 Like

Re: Good Girl Turn Bad: Olajumoke Shows Off Her Serious Bleaching Body (video) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 04, 2017
Bleaching and Stardom in Nigeria are 5&6

2 Likes

Re: Good Girl Turn Bad: Olajumoke Shows Off Her Serious Bleaching Body (video) by ninovandross(m): 9:29pm On Jul 04, 2017
Up till today I am yet to see the beauty in this jumoke

8 Likes

Re: Good Girl Turn Bad: Olajumoke Shows Off Her Serious Bleaching Body (video) by Yorobastard(m): 9:52pm On Jul 04, 2017
I love that yoruba accent.....odun baje baje grin grin
Re: Good Girl Turn Bad: Olajumoke Shows Off Her Serious Bleaching Body (video) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:11pm On Jul 04, 2017
All she need to Get in her mind that.. she is a married woman.. she need to behave her sef for the sake of his husband..

1 Like

Re: Good Girl Turn Bad: Olajumoke Shows Off Her Serious Bleaching Body (video) by GasAndOilTheory(m): 10:18pm On Jul 04, 2017
Please o Bleaching your skin is not a problem; the problem is having white face, yellow hands, chocolate lips and black legs.

6 Likes

Re: Good Girl Turn Bad: Olajumoke Shows Off Her Serious Bleaching Body (video) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 04, 2017
Op where is the bleaching? But this woman is ugly gon... model ko model ni?

2 Likes

Re: Good Girl Turn Bad: Olajumoke Shows Off Her Serious Bleaching Body (video) by babablogger: 6:21am On Jul 05, 2017
Questions you should ask yourself before starting you home based business 

http://www.babasalami.com/2017/06/things-to-ask-before-starting-home.html?m=1
Re: Good Girl Turn Bad: Olajumoke Shows Off Her Serious Bleaching Body (video) by HottestFire: 7:34am On Jul 05, 2017
ninovandross:
Up till today I am yet to see the beauty in this jumoke

Stop this hate habit, it is dangerous to your liver. grin grin grin

Olajumoke is not about beauty but opportunity..

2 Likes

Re: Good Girl Turn Bad: Olajumoke Shows Off Her Serious Bleaching Body (video) by olureignforever: 8:24am On Jul 05, 2017
Noticed that too. I think she should retain her originality in other to stay relevant.

My one cent.

1 Like

Re: Good Girl Turn Bad: Olajumoke Shows Off Her Serious Bleaching Body (video) by hormobolanle: 9:37am On Jul 05, 2017
GasAndOilTheory:
Please o Bleaching your skin is not a problem; the problem is having white face, yellow hands, chocolate lips and black legs.

hahahahahhahahaha

Can't stop laughing oooo.itbis not der fault Na dy want to look beautiful but at Dy end up being BURNtifulgrinwink

3 Likes

Re: Good Girl Turn Bad: Olajumoke Shows Off Her Serious Bleaching Body (video) by CaptainGOOD: 10:48am On Jul 05, 2017
Hmm itis well.
Re: Good Girl Turn Bad: Olajumoke Shows Off Her Serious Bleaching Body (video) by dayleke: 11:49am On Jul 05, 2017
Hmmmmmm
Re: Good Girl Turn Bad: Olajumoke Shows Off Her Serious Bleaching Body (video) by Destined2win: 11:51am On Jul 05, 2017
The 'localness' is still there.

And it's irritating to see those knuckles

1 Like

Re: Good Girl Turn Bad: Olajumoke Shows Off Her Serious Bleaching Body (video) by ninovandross(m): 9:30pm On Jul 10, 2017
HottestFire:

Stop this hate habit, it is dangerous to your liver. grin grin grin

Olajumoke is not about beauty but opportunity..
but anytime I see post about this jumoke na beautiful them dey write for thia, abeg tell them make dem dey write the opportunistic jumoke.
Re: Good Girl Turn Bad: Olajumoke Shows Off Her Serious Bleaching Body (video) by grandstar(m): 11:44pm On May 15, 2019
The bleaching no get mate. Isn't there anyone to warn her in the industry?

Depriving her of jobs should be one of those sanctions. Ignorance and a bit of shallowness is what fuels bleaching

(1) (Reply)

After Messy Divorce: Star Actress, Fathia Balogun Remarries Secretly / When Black Celebrities Turn White / So Munachi Abii Is Pregnant(See big belle)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.