Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,597 members, 7,851,019 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:19 PM

HILARIOUS: South West Governors/politicians And Their Profession (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / HILARIOUS: South West Governors/politicians And Their Profession (photos) (1385 Views)

Police Give South-West Governors Conditions For Amotekun Corps To Bear Arms / Amotekun: IPOB Commends South-West Governors, Blasts Ohanaeze, Others / Defection: Governors, Politicians In War Of Words (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HILARIOUS: South West Governors/politicians And Their Profession (photos) by adem30: 4:33pm On Jul 04, 2017
Nigerians will not kill someone with laughter. Saw this on Susan Henshaw's wall...and the response are hilarioussmiley
Can you help us with your profession please
@GovAyoFayose, @APCUKingdom @NGYouths4Change @APCNigeria

Re: HILARIOUS: South West Governors/politicians And Their Profession (photos) by adem30: 4:34pm On Jul 04, 2017
Ekiti people please come and help us out here
Re: HILARIOUS: South West Governors/politicians And Their Profession (photos) by Dalek(m): 4:36pm On Jul 04, 2017
Ponmo Surgeon... grin

2 Likes

Re: HILARIOUS: South West Governors/politicians And Their Profession (photos) by sarrki(m): 4:37pm On Jul 04, 2017
Is mimiko still the governor of ondo ?

1 Like

Re: HILARIOUS: South West Governors/politicians And Their Profession (photos) by adem30: 4:48pm On Jul 04, 2017
sarrki:
Is mimiko still the governor of ondo ?

Check the Topic of the thread again it reads Governors/Politicians
Re: HILARIOUS: South West Governors/politicians And Their Profession (photos) by kolafolabi(m): 4:55pm On Jul 04, 2017
Fayose is a political analyst

2 Likes

Re: HILARIOUS: South West Governors/politicians And Their Profession (photos) by eyeview: 5:03pm On Jul 04, 2017
Please note that Aregbesola is not an engineer. The Nigerian Society of Engineers had warned him from using that acronym and he has since complied.
He was an uneducated fridge compressor repairer before Tinubu dusted him and put him in his govt. That does not qualify for engineer

5 Likes

Re: HILARIOUS: South West Governors/politicians And Their Profession (photos) by hodusglobal(m): 5:14pm On Jul 04, 2017
Governor Fayose is also a Business Administrator. He's dealing with importation of Automobiles Spare Parts and Electronics. That what I knew about his profession...
Re: HILARIOUS: South West Governors/politicians And Their Profession (photos) by TippyTop(m): 5:34pm On Jul 04, 2017
Buhari nko?
Re: HILARIOUS: South West Governors/politicians And Their Profession (photos) by waledeji(m): 5:38pm On Jul 04, 2017
TippyTop:
Buhari nko?
Retired General, cattle herder undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: HILARIOUS: South West Governors/politicians And Their Profession (photos) by zurielsam(m): 5:58pm On Jul 04, 2017
eyeview:
Please note that Aregbesola is not an engineer. The Nigerian Society of Engineers had warned him from using that acronym and he has since complied.
He was an uneducated fridge compressor repairer before Tinubu dusted him and put him in his govt. That does not qualify for engineer

must you say all that. You are too wicked

3 Likes

Re: HILARIOUS: South West Governors/politicians And Their Profession (photos) by alade112(m): 6:05pm On Jul 04, 2017
eyeview:

U wey u no be uneducated fridge compressor repairer,wetin u don achieve for ur life..

1 Like

Re: HILARIOUS: South West Governors/politicians And Their Profession (photos) by eyeview: 6:16pm On Jul 04, 2017
alade112:

U wey u no be uneducated fridge compressor repairer,wetin u don achieve for ur life..
I am less than 40. I have 7 different landed properties in 3 different states in Nigeria.
I have made my mark in the corporate sector.
Also rising quietly but surely in the political sector.

Aregbesola at my age hadn't achieved what I have achieved. Hence son, you can be rest assured that at his present age, I will still beat whatever is his achievement. Atleast, I will pay salaries as at when due

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: HILARIOUS: South West Governors/politicians And Their Profession (photos) by skimmy005: 6:21pm On Jul 04, 2017
dj fayose, no toomuch talk
Re: HILARIOUS: South West Governors/politicians And Their Profession (photos) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 04, 2017
eyeview:

I am less than 40. I have 7 different landed properties in 3 different states in Nigeria.

Aregbesola at my age hadn't achieved what I have achieved. Hence son, you can be rest assured that at his present age, I will still beat whatever is his achievement. Atleast, I will pay salaries as at when due
Choi. You get mouth
Re: HILARIOUS: South West Governors/politicians And Their Profession (photos) by capatainrambo: 6:25pm On Jul 04, 2017
alade112:

just see this one,

apart from been an ATTACKER what have u achieved

1 Like

Re: HILARIOUS: South West Governors/politicians And Their Profession (photos) by eyeview: 6:33pm On Jul 04, 2017
Kathmandu:
Choi. You get mouth
He asked for it. Not in my character to do such(boast)
Re: HILARIOUS: South West Governors/politicians And Their Profession (photos) by Niyeal(m): 6:40pm On Jul 04, 2017
Ayo fayose is a proprietor of Spotless Hotel He is an hotelier
Re: HILARIOUS: South West Governors/politicians And Their Profession (photos) by alade112(m): 6:40pm On Jul 04, 2017
eyeview:

On cyberspace, anybody can claim to own the world,whenever aregbesola is mentioned today, He's known, Whether U are above 80 or not, the uneducated engineer has achieved what you still can't achieve. Give respect does who deserve it.

4 Likes

Re: HILARIOUS: South West Governors/politicians And Their Profession (photos) by alade112(m): 6:43pm On Jul 04, 2017
capatainrambo:
just see this one,

apart from been an ATTACKER what have u achieved

lol! It will be very immature of me to start listing my achievements here,and I thinks I will be exposing myself to risk. I know what I worth and I know how much I make weekly.
Re: HILARIOUS: South West Governors/politicians And Their Profession (photos) by eyeview: 6:45pm On Jul 04, 2017
alade112:

On cyberspace, anybody can claim to own the world,whenever aregbesola is mentioned today, He's known, Whether U are above 80 or not, the uneducated engineer has achieved what you still can achieve. Give respect does who deserve it.

Son, I never denied him his respect. He is blessed and I acknowledge that. There are many fridge repairers who were not fortunate to receive such recognition by a governor, so there must be a great deal of God's favour on him.
He has also contested and won an election twice, that's a great feat. I won't deny him his due.

....but he is not and has never been an engineer. Simple and it's an insult on that noble profession to address him as one. That's my point.

2 Likes

Re: HILARIOUS: South West Governors/politicians And Their Profession (photos) by leofab(f): 10:01pm On Jul 04, 2017
Engr. Ke?
Re: HILARIOUS: South West Governors/politicians And Their Profession (photos) by juman(m): 10:18pm On Jul 04, 2017
No single real leader in yorubaland today.
Re: HILARIOUS: South West Governors/politicians And Their Profession (photos) by MayorofLagos(m): 10:27pm On Jul 04, 2017
eyeview:

Son, I never denied him his respect. He is blessed and I acknowledge that. There are many fridge repairers who were not fortunate to receive such recognition by a governor, so there must be a great deal of God's favour on him.
He has also contested and won an election twice, that's a great feat. I won't deny him his due.

....but he is not and has never been an engineer. Simple and it's an insult on that noble profession to address him as one. That's my point.

you call Engineering a noble profession....in Nigeria, or in Western countries?

In what ways have Nigerian Engineers grow society?

Ordinary power generation, we are still going to foreign lands to borrow Engineers to come and help. Noble profession my foot!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Quit Notice: Igbo Not Leaving Nigeria –ohanaeze Lagos / What Do U Make Of Buhari's Speech At The UN? / Nigerians And Christians Must Apologise To Ayo Oritsejafor - Former CAN Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.