Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Photo Of Omoni Oboli's Son Cooking As She Advises Women To Teach Their Sons - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Omoni Oboli's Son Cooking As She Advises Women To Teach Their Sons (26443 Views)

Ubi Franklin Backing Their Sons, Jayden (Photos) / Cute Photo Of Omoni Oboli And Chidinma / Photos Of Omoni Oboli's Dad Who Died In Auto Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Omoni Oboli's Son Cooking As She Advises Women To Teach Their Sons by poseidon12: 1:33am On Jul 05, 2017
Bisjosh:
Thank God for my mum who made sure my brothers learned how to cook.

Men that dont know how to cook are liabilities!

And usually irresponsible.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Omoni Oboli's Son Cooking As She Advises Women To Teach Their Sons by babapressy(m): 5:04am On Jul 05, 2017
Good idea
Re: Photo Of Omoni Oboli's Son Cooking As She Advises Women To Teach Their Sons by davibid: 6:48am On Jul 05, 2017
Bisjosh:

How about women who don't know how to cook

What are they?
Re: Photo Of Omoni Oboli's Son Cooking As She Advises Women To Teach Their Sons by Nobody: 7:25am On Jul 05, 2017
It's normal for guys to cook/know how to. Me I learned from my plenty sisters and cousins plus momsie when I was still very little..but this boy de fry buns.. No be food
Re: Photo Of Omoni Oboli's Son Cooking As She Advises Women To Teach Their Sons by Nobody: 7:26am On Jul 05, 2017
davibid:

What are they?
Dead
Re: Photo Of Omoni Oboli's Son Cooking As She Advises Women To Teach Their Sons by monex(m): 9:10am On Jul 05, 2017
Fresca:
Yes oo, I concur. She's doing the right thing, who said men shouldn't cook for their wives? more mothers should encourage this so that their sons will grow up to be independent and not have that local mentality of "women belong in the kitchen" I blame buhari for this...
for a lot of men, it is not about not being able to cook but about whose responsibility is cooking.

In Africa, cooking & home management are culturally the job of the wife.

i cant cook for instance but i order my soups and make my rice, and swallows. I have lived like that for many years in contentment. I could actually continue (and prefer) to live like that after marriage but the culture will stare you in the face after marriage. in fact it could even be your wife not being comfortable with you ordering your soups and making eba for both of you.

in summary, this local mentality is an Afican cultural thing and not Buhari's fault.
Re: Photo Of Omoni Oboli's Son Cooking As She Advises Women To Teach Their Sons by Ezionye(f): 9:44am On Jul 05, 2017
Anyone that eats should know how to cook.

Dat boy is handsome o

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Omoni Oboli's Son Cooking As She Advises Women To Teach Their Sons by darqly(m): 9:51am On Jul 05, 2017
Learning how to make kpoff kpoff is a useful life skill, to be honest.
Re: Photo Of Omoni Oboli's Son Cooking As She Advises Women To Teach Their Sons by monex(m): 9:53am On Jul 05, 2017
Bisjosh:

there is a 90% chance that those brothers of yours wont cook again when they get married
Re: Photo Of Omoni Oboli's Son Cooking As She Advises Women To Teach Their Sons by lilytender: 10:20am On Jul 05, 2017
Fresca:
Yes oo, I concur. She's doing the right thing, who said men shouldn't cook for their wives? more mothers should encourage this so that their sons will grow up to be independent and not have that local mentality of "women belong in the kitchen" I blame buhari for this...

The bolded part is a no for me except it is the wife that paid the dowry like Tonto Decay.
Re: Photo Of Omoni Oboli's Son Cooking As She Advises Women To Teach Their Sons by sshalom(m): 11:03am On Jul 05, 2017
It is not a bad skill to acquire as a man.....One major regret. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Omoni Oboli's Son Cooking As She Advises Women To Teach Their Sons by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 05, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

Na me be carwasher for my house. Even when I visited my brother in-law and washed his car,he said he would buy me anything I wanted. In my house,everyone cooks,washes,cleans,etc.
If you dey wait for woman,you go wait tire. 90% of my male friends can cook and I only date guys who cook obviously cos I can't stand any who doesn't! And I must marry a man who can cook,this one no be love issue. I am already used to it undecided
I concur.
In between i can clearly see you give a f∆ck as against ur Moniker. grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Omoni Oboli's Son Cooking As She Advises Women To Teach Their Sons by girl4rmspace(f): 10:51am On Aug 11, 2017
Evaberry u emailed me. why?
Re: Photo Of Omoni Oboli's Son Cooking As She Advises Women To Teach Their Sons by 9inches(m): 10:27am On Aug 17, 2017
WTF! This is violence against men. So dehuMANizing.
Re: Photo Of Omoni Oboli's Son Cooking As She Advises Women To Teach Their Sons by Ugosample(m): 6:37pm On Aug 29, 2017
davibid:

What are they?
Very irresponsible
Re: Photo Of Omoni Oboli's Son Cooking As She Advises Women To Teach Their Sons by Hyscent005(m): 4:31am On Sep 03, 2017
viceldo:

there is nothing gentleman in up there...... the earlier you free yourself and adapt to changes the better for you
what change? Guy be smart since Adam our mothers have been teaching us how to cook without issue but these feminists have turned this gender issue to competition say no to competition in both marriage and relationship

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Omoni Oboli's Son Cooking As She Advises Women To Teach Their Sons by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 28, 2018
How To Get That Dream Job After Graduation?

Especially Lagos, the truth getting a job is much more harder than you think it is. Most companies are not hiring based on school leaving certificates anymore, you need to get ahead and get a edge while you are in school or even if your already a graduate/even if you have a job already but its not your dream job. Don't let anyone lie to you, you can get your dream even in this competitive labor market. All you need to do is get certified in a professional course that is related to your dream job but I guess most already know this, the main issue is to get a very affordable and legitimate training center, Allied Educational Resources Limited offers that.

Visit their website at www.aerng.com to learn more about the courses they are offering and ones that are coming up.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

RMD Celebrates His Wife On Valentine's Day / Moses Inwang, Williams Uchemba, Ubi Franklin At The Experience 2018 / Ehi Ogbebor: Cynthia, Can You Swear With Your Child That I Broke Your Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.