Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Why Women Lose Value And Respect In Relationships - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Women Lose Value And Respect In Relationships (4717 Views)

Value And Respect Your Woman No Matter The Size (photos) / GIRLS: Why My Exes Still Love And Respect Me And What To Learn From It [PICTURE] / The Only True Way To Regain Respect In Your Relationship - Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Women Lose Value And Respect In Relationships by Elbisco(m): 7:59pm On Jul 04, 2017
Women are beautiful, aren’t they? But, why do men disrespect women in relationships?
All of us know women are very important to the development of any society. However, as beautiful and amazing as they are, many of them are being maltreated, and abused on a daily.
The purpose of this post is to shed light into the reason the above happens and proffer solutions so as to check further occurrences.
Women have and were created with very soft emotions, even though many of them look very strong on the outside, this is why, most do what they do. Their emotions are not weaknesses, even though many men make it seem so. They were created to be soft, and they just can’t help it.
Despite this beautiful nature of women, why do many men play on their intelligence? Why are they been abused? I will in the next few paragraphs highlight things women do that are wrong, and should top. This means they must develop themselves in expectance of the harsh society they find themselves.

The list is in no particular order.

Top reasons you are being abused/mistreated

1. You’ve given away exclusivity: There are women who do not have anything special about them anymore (to the guy). Such girls have done everything to prove to their lover that they love them and will go the extra mile for them. Yet they are cheated on, jilted and dumped, one of the numerous reasons is that they (or you) gave away exclusivity. What do I mean by that? You visit him, perform wifely duties. He lays with you. You walk around the house nude, etc. there is nothing special, nothing hidden, and nothing to hope for, nothing new anymore. Do you know guys love to be in dark? When they get everything you have to offer today, they’d seek somewhere else tomorrow for a new adventure. They were created like that, only a few have taken the decision to distinguish themselves, only a few have improved.
Don’t be surprised when you see any disrespectful relationship behavior from him when you give away exclusivity

2. Cohabiting: Mostly on campuses, you find ladies living with their boyfriends, and in some cases, the guys move in with the girls (mostly for financial benefits though). When you give away such, at an early stage, there is almost no reason he won’t dump you. It goes back to the previous reason, nothing is special about you anymore, he feels that is how you have been with other guys, especially if you held nothing back from him (I hope you know what I mean).

3. Living your life to date: When you live your life because you want to date, then you have nothing special to offer, A guy loves girls who continue to improve themselves, and are full of amazing surprises. When you wake every day to be the girlfriend of yesterday, he will abandon you at the site of another girl who have something that stands her out.

4. Incompleteness: You don’t need to ask why do men disrespect women in relationships if you think you are incomplete on your own. You as an individual are a complete whole. You don’t need a guy to complete you, and this is in the first place the first rule to dating; you must understand that you are complete by yourself. The presence of a man in your life only complements you, without him, you are still who you are-no less. Many ladies have remain in bad relationships because they think they cannot stand alone, I discovered this when I wrote on Reasons why Ladies remain in abusive relationships. Its high time you understood you are complete, no guy makes you complete but their presence is just an add-on, a compliment!

5. Being too around: Don’t you have a business of your own? When you are too around, he gets tired too soon . You love him and that’s fine, you don’t have to make him feel like he’s the air you breathe (although he might be), such feeling would make him feel indispensable and no guy is. Sometimes, be absent, what is seen too much loses its value. The sun for instance loses its value, because it shines for a very long time, everybody wants the rain, curses the sun and stuff like that, but during the raining season, we all crave the warmth of the sun, we all pray for sunlight, this is the cycle every year. Learn to be like the sun, withdraw your presence once in a while and make your presence and absent felt, loved, respected and missed. Use absence to increase respect and honor. Sometimes, when a man calls you always and will not let you have a life of your own, it’s a sign that a man is disrespecting you.

6. Money conscious: Do you think dating him shifts your financial burden to him? If you do, don’t be surprised when he leaves. He feels you are more special when you support him. On your dates, you pay for just the Ice cream, (as little as that may seem), on our way to his house, you buy him fruits, pay your fare or at the petrol station, you pay. Sometimes, you don’t take money from him, but you give him, even though he has. No matter how small, he’s no fool (I don’t think you’re dating one), he’ll appreciate. When you think he has to satisfy all your financial needs, he’ll do it for a while and when he perceives someone who is independent, and leaves you for her, don’t be surprised. Your boyfriend is not your employer, and he doesn’t owe you anything financially. In fact, I take being money conscious as a disrespectful relationship behavior

7. How did you start: If you have issues with number three and four above, it’ll be obvious here (at least). He came to you today, and as though he’s the Jesus you have been expecting, you jumped on board. So soon? No! I am not of the opinion you should play too hard to get, but truth is, no guy loves what he gets cheaply, no guy values it. You don’t have to be rude, harsh or conversely, too easy. If you do not know how to blend well in between, go, - learn it. Else, he will surely show you signs of disrespect, sooner or later.

The few tips above are reasons why guys disrespect young ladies. So many ladies have given their all, yet they have been met with being embarrassed and broken hearted. If you study these tips and improve on yourself, you will make yourself extremely valuable, and guys will sought after you.

What are those things you think makes women un-respected in relationships? As a lady, in your opinion, why do men disrespect women in relationships? What are the signs that a man is disrespecting you?

Source:Culled from https://inspiredfully.com/why-do-men-disrespect-women-in-relationships/

3 Likes

Re: Why Women Lose Value And Respect In Relationships by Empiree: 8:06pm On Jul 04, 2017
Enough of this pro-feminism trash. You making my stomach turns. There are abuses other way too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtVHnZX8E50&oref=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DdtVHnZX8E50&has_verified=1
Re: Why Women Lose Value And Respect In Relationships by optional1(f): 8:14pm On Jul 04, 2017
Mtcheww

Including the females around your family op. Hope dey are included.

Mtcheww
Re: Why Women Lose Value And Respect In Relationships by Flexherbal(m): 8:21pm On Jul 04, 2017
No 6
Re: Why Women Lose Value And Respect In Relationships by MurphyInc(m): 8:23pm On Jul 04, 2017
Every ladies must see this. It's a complete template... No hating
God bless OP
Call me for Laptop Sales. repair and servicing l.

2 Likes

Re: Why Women Lose Value And Respect In Relationships by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 04, 2017
optional1:
Mtcheww

Including the females around your family op. Hope dey are included.

Mtcheww
Did you read what he wrote?. He's on point.
Re: Why Women Lose Value And Respect In Relationships by Davidgrey: 8:33pm On Jul 04, 2017
All your points can be summed up as a woman being "insecure" about herself

Having said that........ No.6 undecided Technically relationship is supposed to be necessary for procreation basically, If that logic is true then a woman should only be needed when a man wants to procreate(like wild animals).....but even in such crude courtships, Basic primal organisms understand that a "male should provide for the opposite sex"| It's sad that clowns like you try to shy away from your duties with silly claims as this, If don't intend to take care of a woman leave her alone and wait till you can.

3 Likes

Re: Why Women Lose Value And Respect In Relationships by niqqa(m): 8:34pm On Jul 04, 2017
truer words hvnt been spoken
Re: Why Women Lose Value And Respect In Relationships by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:46pm On Jul 04, 2017
Same exact reason women lose value in MARRIAGE
Re: Why Women Lose Value And Respect In Relationships by Countrygirl(f): 9:21pm On Jul 04, 2017
Benita27:
Did you read what he wrote?. He's on point.
I almost asked her the same question
Re: Why Women Lose Value And Respect In Relationships by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 04, 2017
Op, be deceiving yasef. A man who will love u will love u inspite of the points you listed. I and my ex lived together in school against my will though. I still dumped him!
Re: Why Women Lose Value And Respect In Relationships by Tomjazzy2: 9:50pm On Jul 04, 2017
Isn't it ironical that there are so many dysfunctional relationships today, in spite of the fact there are many "relationship tips" littered all over the cyber space?

It's either people do not possess good reading culture, or these "relationship tips" are more theoretical than practical. I think the later is unequivocal.
Re: Why Women Lose Value And Respect In Relationships by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 04, 2017

Re: Why Women Lose Value And Respect In Relationships by numericalguy(m): 7:43pm On Jul 05, 2017
Davidgrey:
All your points can be summed up as a woman being "insecure" about herself

Having said that........ No.6 undecided Technically relationship is supposed to be necessary for procreation basically, If that logic is true then a woman should only be needed when a man wants to procreate(like wild animals).....but even in such crude courtships, Basic primal organisms understand that a "male should provide for the opposite sex"| It's sad that clowns like you try to shy away from your duties with silly claims as this, If don't intend to take care of a woman leave her alone and wait till you can.

Leaches like these will never know that relationship is not a job.

You say take care of the woman as if she's paralysed, sick and bedridden. This is a great injustice to smart, hardworking women who make their own money.

That you are a parasite in a relationship does give you the right to think everyone is a parasite like you.
Re: Why Women Lose Value And Respect In Relationships by Davidgrey: 9:03pm On Jul 05, 2017
numericalguy:

Leaches like these will never know that relationship is not a job.

You say take care of the woman as if she's paralysed, sick and bedridden. This is a great injustice to smart, hardworking women who make their own money.

That you are a parasite in a relationship does give you the right to think everyone is a parasite like you.
What now! undecided

If that was your understanding of my "Objective truth" then it's obvious that you are absent of knowledge

Sadly.....I don't have time to engage in boorish, shallow conversations.

2 Likes

Re: Why Women Lose Value And Respect In Relationships by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 05, 2017
Op as much I respect your opinion
I don't think you are been objective enough
You gave reasons that both sexs are responsible with some few exceptions

I don't support any gender but as I have always stressed, I like objectivity
You refuse to point to the culprit here, which are the abusive men, instead you blamed the victim
I know both victim and accuse are responsible somehow for any case of abuse but the accused initiated the situation so he is more responsible

Peace bro
Re: Why Women Lose Value And Respect In Relationships by numericalguy(m): 12:13am On Jul 06, 2017
Davidgrey:

What now! undecided

If that was your understanding of my "Objective truth" then it's obvious that you are absent of knowledge

Sadly.....I don't have time to engage in boorish, shallow conversations.

So making women lazy and useless to themselves is "Objective truth" to you.

Smart, hardworking women who make their own money is boorish and shallow to you.

You are a very dangerous and terrible person to be around women and you need help.
Re: Why Women Lose Value And Respect In Relationships by pabostt: 1:32am On Jul 06, 2017
Tomjazzy2:
Isn't it ironical that there are so many dysfunctional relationships today, in spite of the fact there are many "relationship tips" littered all over the cyber space?

It's either people do not possess good reading culture, or these "relationship tips" are more theoretical than practical. I think the later is unequivocal.

Nice observation.

I think I will go for lack of reading culture and unwillingness to get it right. Relationships shouldn't have been a medium through which people get their life complicated.

1 Like

Re: Why Women Lose Value And Respect In Relationships by Davidgrey: 9:21pm On Jul 07, 2017
numericalguy:

So making women lazy and useless to themselves is "Objective truth" to you.

Smart, hardworking women who make their own money is boorish and shallow to you.

You are a very dangerous and terrible person to be around women and you need help.
What now! undecided

You've obviously mistaken me for someone who gives a damn about your naive opinion

Unconscionable Clowns like you that argue from ignorance should be remain in their mental cages

Done with this conversation.

1 Like

Re: Why Women Lose Value And Respect In Relationships by numericalguy(m): 10:26pm On Jul 07, 2017
Davidgrey:
What now! undecided

You've obviously mistaken me for someone who gives a damn about your naive opinion

Unconscionable Clowns like you that argue from ignorance should be remain in their mental cages

Done with this conversation.

This psycho sure needs urgent help.

I hope you get a cure for your mental ailment.

(1) (Reply)

See What This Mum Wore To An Event (photo) / Fans Console Hausa Actress, Maryam Booth Over Her Leaked Nude Video (photo / We Love Each Other But he Insist On Only Doing Traditional Wedding.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.