Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,513 members, 7,854,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:22 PM

If I Hug A Yoruba Man Kill Me Nnamdi Kanu Boast - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If I Hug A Yoruba Man Kill Me Nnamdi Kanu Boast (3537 Views)

Biafra: Why Asari Dokubo Is Attacking Me – Nnamdi Kanu / I Am Coming Home And I Am Bringing Hell With Me-Nnamdi Kanu / They Would Die Before They Would Arrest Me - Nnamdi Kanu Says (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If I Hug A Yoruba Man Kill Me Nnamdi Kanu Boast by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 05, 2017
StOla:

Shame

Expose them and be called an afonja

4 Likes

Re: If I Hug A Yoruba Man Kill Me Nnamdi Kanu Boast by StOla: 7:04pm On Jul 05, 2017
IpobExposed:

Expose them and be called an afonja

Dude, fear for your life.

These Ipobic plague zombies will not spare you for all your expose on their hypocrisy.
Be fearful of the mob motivated by hate.

Rather than accept that the talkative director is the obstacle, they rather see you as the obstacle for showing them their hate in 3D.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If I Hug A Yoruba Man Kill Me Nnamdi Kanu Boast by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 05, 2017
POpikin:
Mynd44 close this thread now
So that your lie won't be exposed right?

3 Likes

Re: If I Hug A Yoruba Man Kill Me Nnamdi Kanu Boast by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 05, 2017
wizzakosh:
lol epic

2 Likes

Re: If I Hug A Yoruba Man Kill Me Nnamdi Kanu Boast by T9ksy(m): 10:13pm On Jul 05, 2017
To think these are the same people that introduced the term "ibophobic" into our political lexicon.

shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: If I Hug A Yoruba Man Kill Me Nnamdi Kanu Boast by Nobody: 7:35am On Jul 06, 2017
T9ksy:
To think these are the same people that introduced the term "ibophobic" into our political lexicon.

shocked shocked

na dem

1 Like

Re: If I Hug A Yoruba Man Kill Me Nnamdi Kanu Boast by 989900: 7:43am On Jul 06, 2017
StOla:

Shame!

Director Kanu has asked that he be killed anyday he fraternizes with Yorubas, Orji Kalu, Rochas Okorocha, Ohaneze leadership. That is the directive from his own words.

Yet same Kanu was as humble as a baby when Orji Kalu was meeting him in prison to help facilitate his release. He was relishing in the support of Ohaneze while in prison, and was received from jail by an Osita Chidoka who is actively campaigning for the Anambra election that IPOB want to prevent.

So Afonjas are divisive because Nnamdi Kanu made a death wish that is on record?

You are a generational zombie.

What more can be said of the lunatic and His emotionally challenged followers?

3 Likes

Re: If I Hug A Yoruba Man Kill Me Nnamdi Kanu Boast by 989900: 7:43am On Jul 06, 2017
wizzakosh:
cheesy
Re: If I Hug A Yoruba Man Kill Me Nnamdi Kanu Boast by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 06, 2017
StOla:

Dude, fear for your life.

These Ipobic plague zombies will not spare you for all your expose on their hypocrisy.
Be fearful of the mob motivated by hate.

Rather than accept that the talkative director is the obstacle, they rather see you as the obstacle for showing them their hate in 3D.

Am careful
Re: If I Hug A Yoruba Man Kill Me Nnamdi Kanu Boast by annnikky(f): 8:29am On Jul 06, 2017
POpikin:
Mynd44 Lalasticlala ipobexposed is bringing old audios of Nnamdi KANU to cause trouble pls ban him now
Hw can they ban him while he's doin a gud job for them buh if Biafrans re saying d opposite u'll c d monker ban for one month undecided God is watching
Re: If I Hug A Yoruba Man Kill Me Nnamdi Kanu Boast by intruxive(m): 9:28am On Jul 06, 2017
Kai ipobexposed u deserve a nobel award for fraud busting. Chai see as u dey uncover this fraud grin
His followers are coming for u, foaming in the mouth with rage tongue
Re: If I Hug A Yoruba Man Kill Me Nnamdi Kanu Boast by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 06, 2017
intruxive:
Kai ipobexposed u deserve a nobel award for fraud busting. Chai see as u dey uncover this fraud grin
His followers are coming for u, foaming in the mouth with rage tongue

thank u sir

(1) (2) (Reply)

Quit Notice: Middle Belt Group Dissociates Self From North / Modernisation And Politics Disintegration: Nigeria And The Igbo By Paul Anber / Why Is Lagos Such A Mess?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.