Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,892 members, 7,810,425 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

They Would Die Before They Would Arrest Me - Nnamdi Kanu Says (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Would Die Before They Would Arrest Me - Nnamdi Kanu Says (Video) (23478 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Says Buhari’s Signature Has Changed Because Of Jubril From Sudan / Eunice Atuejide Slams Nnamdi Kanu, Says 'Igbos Can Be Blind' / Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Would Die Before They Would Arrest Me - Nnamdi Kanu Says (Video) by klanny: 7:19pm On Aug 27, 2017
After klannyblog reported that the FG are planning on getting court order to place back the leader of Indigenous people of biafra , Nnamdi kanu under arrest , he has made it open that , he is not going to be afraid anymore and who so ever want to arrest him should come for he is in biafran's land , and he assures them that they wont leave the land alive .

This he said while addressing IPOB member in B. T.C ABA at around 6;30 pm this evening , he also added that himself and the entire IPOB member would not rest until Biafra is restored ..

Source:[url]http://www.klannyblog.com/2017/08/video-those-who-wants-to-arrest-me.html/url]
Watch Video below

https://web.facebook.com/gistfree/videos/466099893773495/

The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, on Sunday boasted that nobody could re-arrest him.

Mr. Kanu is currently enjoying bail after spending about 16 months in detention for alleged treason. The federal government on Friday announced its decision to ask the court to revoke Mr. Kanu’s bail for allegedly violating bail conditions including the directive not to address a crowd.

Should the bail be revoked, the separatist leader could be re-arrested.

An unrepentant Mr. Kanu, however, vowed to resist arrest saying ‎anyone who tries to arrest him while he remains in the South-east would not leave the region “alive.”

The Cable online newspaper quoted Mr. Kanu as speaking at the Boys Technical College in Aba, Abia State.

“Some idiots who are not educated said that they’ll arrest me, and I ask them to come. I’m in Biafra land. If any of them leaves Biafra land alive know that this is not IPOB. Tell them that’s what I said.

“Tell Buhari that I’m in Aba and any person who comes to arrest Nnamdi Kanu in Biafra land will die here. I’ll never go on exile I assure you,” the IPOB leader said.

The Cable also quoted him as rejecting the calls for restructuring, saying only an independent Biafra would satisfy him and his supporters.

“Some people talk about restructuring, are we doing restructuring of Nigeria now? Are we doing fiscal federalism? Are we doing devolution? What we want is Biafra!

“Forget all the nonsense they write about us. We are not slowing down and no man born of a woman can stop us.

“They thought we are joking and God gave us a simple message that no one can stop us. The movement to restore Biafra is unstoppable,” he said.

Mr. Kanu, who had earlier called for a boycott of the forthcoming governorship election in Anambra restated his stance. That call has been condemned by Igbo leaders across political divide including the leading socio-political group, Ohaneze Ndigbo.

Source: http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/241723-%e2%80%8ennamdi-kanu-dares-nigerian-govt-no-one-can-arrest.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Would Die Before They Would Arrest Me - Nnamdi Kanu Says (Video) by kingxsamz(m): 7:20pm On Aug 27, 2017
he's a cow...
na only mouth im get

20 Likes

Re: They Would Die Before They Would Arrest Me - Nnamdi Kanu Says (Video) by Thewrath(m): 7:21pm On Aug 27, 2017
Death fall on them!
Re: They Would Die Before They Would Arrest Me - Nnamdi Kanu Says (Video) by klanny: 7:21pm On Aug 27, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: They Would Die Before They Would Arrest Me - Nnamdi Kanu Says (Video) by Nwodosis(m): 7:41pm On Aug 27, 2017
May it be as you said.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They Would Die Before They Would Arrest Me - Nnamdi Kanu Says (Video) by Youngadvocate(m): 8:07pm On Aug 27, 2017
Arresting Nnamdi Kanu at this point wont just happen...you guys should just chill. In as much as the Arewa youths who committed treasonable felony by issuing quit notice to the Igbo community in the North or face forceful eviction walk freely in Nigeria and even hold meetings with the President, Fulani Herdsmen who kill and desecrate people's lands and farms still move untouched, you cant possibly arrest Nnamdi Kanu.

There is already so much of emotional attachments and sides are now being taken. It is only a foolish government that will move to arrest Kanu.

I sincerely believe that like they would always do, they are bringing up the threat of arrest for two purposes. One to test people's especially, the Igbo people's reaction on the arrest if it happens and two, to see if they can possibly scare him of, f to chicken out.

Sooner or later, as the 2019 draws nearer, they would finally engage him in a discussion. In fact it would begin immediately, if IPOB succeeds in the Anambra state election boycott.

The major thing everyone should anticipate is the ANAMBRA ELECTION BOYCOTT. Actions and activities of both Nnamdi Kanu and the Federal government will be largely shaped by the outcome of that planned boycott.

115 Likes 12 Shares

Re: They Would Die Before They Would Arrest Me - Nnamdi Kanu Says (Video) by CrtlAltDel: 8:14pm On Aug 27, 2017
[s]
Youngadvocate:
Arresting Nnamdi Kanu at this point wont just happen...you guys should just chill. In as much as the Arewa youths who committed treasonable felony by issuing quit notice to the Igbo community in the North or face forceful eviction walk freely in Nigeria and even hold meetings with the President, Fulani Herdsmen who kill and desecrate people's lands and farms still move untouched, you cant possibly arrest Nnamdi Kanu.

There is already so much of emotional attachments and sides are now being taken. It is only a foolish government that will move to arrest Kanu.

I sincerely believe that like they would always do, they are bringing up the threat of arrest for two purposes. One to test people's especially, the Igbo people's reaction on the arrest if it happens and two, to see if they can possibly scare him of, f to chicken out.

Sooner or later, as the 2019 draws nearer, they would finally engage him in a discussion. In fact it would begin immediately, if IPOB succeeds in the Anambra state election boycott.

The major thing everyone should anticipate is the ANAMBRA ELECTION BOYCOTT. Actions and activities of both Nnamdi Kanu and the Federal government will be largely shaped by the outcome of that planned boycott.
[/s]
Stop pasting this trash on every thread… nobody will arrest the hunchback mofo, the same court that granted him bail will revoke his bail…. Chikena….. Look at him, does he look sick to you. He has shown the whole world that he is as fit as a fiddle to continue the biafra or death struggle. So no need to continue with bail on health ground… ..Besides tell Kanu that the court cannot die…. Thought he would be intelligent enough to know this grin grin grin

112 Likes 11 Shares

Re: They Would Die Before They Would Arrest Me - Nnamdi Kanu Says (Video) by Young03(m): 8:18pm On Aug 27, 2017
ok
Re: They Would Die Before They Would Arrest Me - Nnamdi Kanu Says (Video) by mpianya39(m): 8:32am On Aug 28, 2017
The zoo must fall angry angry angry

Oh goodness me (In Nnamdi Kanu voice 2014) nobody will give the zoo media any kobo to start talking about biafra

What is happening right now cheesy cheesy cheesy

Biafra or death

No going back nwachineke cool cool cool

39 Likes 7 Shares

Re: They Would Die Before They Would Arrest Me - Nnamdi Kanu Says (Video) by omoadeleye(m): 8:33am On Aug 28, 2017
STFUB

1 Like

Re: They Would Die Before They Would Arrest Me - Nnamdi Kanu Says (Video) by Franco93: 8:33am On Aug 28, 2017
I love this.
Intelligence and confidence is the ultimate swagger.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXAIj6FViFg

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Would Die Before They Would Arrest Me - Nnamdi Kanu Says (Video) by Integrityfarms(m): 8:33am On Aug 28, 2017
This is an irony and not a mark of violence or attack on the zoo's security apparatus.

Just like the vegetable had no peace all through his arrest

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They Would Die Before They Would Arrest Me - Nnamdi Kanu Says (Video) by anyebedgreat: 8:33am On Aug 28, 2017
It's like this guy's income is reducing so he is looking for ways to boost it. I believe he made a lot of dough when he was in prison.

4 Likes

Re: They Would Die Before They Would Arrest Me - Nnamdi Kanu Says (Video) by madridguy(m): 8:34am On Aug 28, 2017
The Scammer his boasting with the useless hungry BSS grin grin grin God of Buratai tongue tongue I pity collateral damage.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Would Die Before They Would Arrest Me - Nnamdi Kanu Says (Video) by osemoses1234(m): 8:34am On Aug 28, 2017
Nn
Re: They Would Die Before They Would Arrest Me - Nnamdi Kanu Says (Video) by WenysAD(f): 8:34am On Aug 28, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: They Would Die Before They Would Arrest Me - Nnamdi Kanu Says (Video) by 234ng44uk(m): 8:35am On Aug 28, 2017
Chief chest beater, Coward-in-chief for the Pigs and Idiots of Potor Republic of Biafra. This guy is using FG to make himself popular.

He claimed FG can't dare touch him when he was making his noise and hate speeches on air and online, they did. Buhari government locked his arse up and fed him with watery beans for 18 months! That's one and half years in Kuje. What happened? Nothing.

He will return to prison and nothing will happen. Just as he was given a long rope earlier with his radio biafra hate, FG has given him another long noose to hang himself. This time, it will be Kuje of no return. And what will the chest beaters do? Your guess is as good as mine, NOTHING. Just as they did nothing while he almost died in Kuje. The only reason he got out was on bail on medical ground, feigning ill health as a desperate means of escape. One and half years detention. Mama mia! And you did nothing? Cowards.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They Would Die Before They Would Arrest Me - Nnamdi Kanu Says (Video) by InvertedHammer: 8:35am On Aug 28, 2017
CrtlAltDel:
[s][/s]
Stop pasting this trash on every thread… nobody will arrest the hunchback mofo, the same court that granted him bail will revoke his bail…. Chikena….. Look at him, does he look sick to you. He has shown the whole world that he is as fit as a fiddle to continue the biafra or death struggle. So no need to continue with bail on health ground… ..Besides tell Kanu that the court cannot die…. Thought he would be intelligent enough to know this grin grin grin

You can volunteer to go and arrest him.

/

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: They Would Die Before They Would Arrest Me - Nnamdi Kanu Says (Video) by amodu(m): 8:35am On Aug 28, 2017
Craze dey worry this guy I swear.

Buhari is not a military dictator now, but the story will change if descended on.

3 Likes

Re: They Would Die Before They Would Arrest Me - Nnamdi Kanu Says (Video) by MalcoImX: 8:35am On Aug 28, 2017
Die ke?
This medicine man don come with his lies again. Did anybody die in that your first false prophecy?

2 Likes

Re: They Would Die Before They Would Arrest Me - Nnamdi Kanu Says (Video) by delivryboy: 8:36am On Aug 28, 2017
Always chest beating
Re: They Would Die Before They Would Arrest Me - Nnamdi Kanu Says (Video) by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 28, 2017
watch the direct and short video here that one is different

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ee5aIMzRTCg
Re: They Would Die Before They Would Arrest Me - Nnamdi Kanu Says (Video) by kullozone(m): 8:36am On Aug 28, 2017
Ghen ghen... War start!

1 Like

Re: They Would Die Before They Would Arrest Me - Nnamdi Kanu Says (Video) by gbegemaster(m): 8:37am On Aug 28, 2017
Trouble is brewing. You cannot arrest NK without arresting the Arewa Youths.

5 Likes

Re: They Would Die Before They Would Arrest Me - Nnamdi Kanu Says (Video) by PStacks(m): 8:37am On Aug 28, 2017
Impending danger looms..

sitting on a keg of gun-powder.

we will know whom is stronger... Nigeria or Biafra

2 Likes

Re: They Would Die Before They Would Arrest Me - Nnamdi Kanu Says (Video) by anyebedgreat: 8:38am On Aug 28, 2017
Youngadvocate:

Boy, his bail will be revoked, he will be taken into custody and nothing will happen. And if you really think people will not come out to vote in Anambra, then you have been living in illusion.

4 Likes

Re: They Would Die Before They Would Arrest Me - Nnamdi Kanu Says (Video) by Onyinye15(f): 8:38am On Aug 28, 2017
War without end

All I see
Re: They Would Die Before They Would Arrest Me - Nnamdi Kanu Says (Video) by merryossai(m): 8:40am On Aug 28, 2017
they can't die, but am very sure somebody will die, its just a mater of time. I believe in one Nigeria and nnamdi better b careful cos he's destroying our chances as Igbo of being able to transform this country. # future president from Igbo land speaking.

4 Likes

Re: They Would Die Before They Would Arrest Me - Nnamdi Kanu Says (Video) by gentle136(m): 8:40am On Aug 28, 2017
Nigeria is a confuse country rule by confuse leaders.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They Would Die Before They Would Arrest Me - Nnamdi Kanu Says (Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 8:40am On Aug 28, 2017
LION HEART

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Meets Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Turkish President / Senator Barau Jibrin Takes Oath Of Office As Deputy Senate President / NLC: I Was Beaten, God Must’ve Taken Time To Create Me – Ajaero Narrates Ordeal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.