Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,995 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

FG Refused To Pay June 2017 Salary Because Of Failure To Join IPPIS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Refused To Pay June 2017 Salary Because Of Failure To Join IPPIS (1605 Views)

Discos: We’ve Offered To Return Our Licences Twice But FG Refused / NAIJA NEWSPAPERS: Today's Punch Newspaper Headlines [3rd June, 2017]. / Africa's Week In Pictures: 26 May - 1 June 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Refused To Pay June 2017 Salary Because Of Failure To Join IPPIS by ambrosini593(m): 8:28am On Jul 05, 2017
delay in June salary of Government Agencies, Universities & Military due to IPPIS.
I work in a federal institution and that is the rumour going on right now.

please lala front page. we need clarification on this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Refused To Pay June 2017 Salary Because Of Failure To Join IPPIS by nextprince: 8:35am On Jul 05, 2017
What's this one saying?
Which June? Or you mean June 2017? Because na July salary we dey wait for now.
Re: FG Refused To Pay June 2017 Salary Because Of Failure To Join IPPIS by topfally75(m): 7:37pm On Jul 05, 2017
This is a circular from Federal University of oye.
Internal memorandum
From Ag.Registrar To: All staff. Ref: Fuo/re/circular/02004. Date:4/07/2017. Subject matter: DELAY IN JUNE 2017 SALARIES

Management wishes to note that the June,2017 salaries are yet to be paid.

The delay in the payment of the salaries is due to the fact that personel cost warrant for June, 2017 has not been released by the Budget Office.

Therefore, we wish to implore all staff to exercise more patience with respect to the payment of the salaries. All inconveniences arising from the delay are hereby regretted.

Thank you.
Re: FG Refused To Pay June 2017 Salary Because Of Failure To Join IPPIS by ambrosini593(m): 8:07pm On Jul 05, 2017
topfally75:
This is a circular from Federal University of oye.
Internal memorandum
From Ag.Registrar To: All staff. Ref: Fuo/re/circular/02004. Date:4/07/2017. Subject matter: DELAY IN JUNE 2017 SALARIES

Management wishes to note that the June,2017 salaries are yet to be paid.

The delay in the payment of the salaries is due to the fact that personel cost warrant for June, 2017 has not been released by the Budget Office.

Therefore, we wish to implore all staff to exercise more patience with respect to the payment of the salaries. All inconveniences arising from the delay are hereby regretted.

Thank you.
similar memo was shared in my institution.
this thread should be in front page.
where is lalasticala
Re: FG Refused To Pay June 2017 Salary Because Of Failure To Join IPPIS by topfally75(m): 8:37pm On Jul 05, 2017
ambrosini593:
delay in June salary of Government Agencies, Universities & Military due to IPPIS.
I work in a federal institution and that is the rumour going on right now.

please lala front page. we need clarification on this

The truth of the matter is that every single Federal workers ought to have been enrolled into the IPPS platform but because of greed and corruptions it was never taken serious. And the Minister has given a deadline to all the ministries/parastatals to enroll all there workers before June, 2017.
this problem might linger on for awhile if necessary steps are not taken.
Re: FG Refused To Pay June 2017 Salary Because Of Failure To Join IPPIS by dokiOloye(m): 8:37pm On Jul 05, 2017
June salary wey dem pay 2 days b4 sallah sef.
Me I don chop my own finish sef grin
Re: FG Refused To Pay June 2017 Salary Because Of Failure To Join IPPIS by topfally75(m): 8:54pm On Jul 05, 2017
dokiOloye:
June salary wey dem pay 2 days b4 sallah sef.
Me I don chop my own finish sef grin

You own better ooooo.
O'boy pass me something....

(1) (Reply)

Naija Newspapers: Today's The Daily Sun Newspaper Headlines [4th October, 2017] / Any Candidate Supported By both Igbos And Yorubas Is the Candidate Of God / Happy Birthday To The GM DBS Warri Tunde Omonode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.