Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,515 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

NGO Start Up - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / NGO Start Up (511 Views)

How Would Learn How To Start Up A Catfish Business? / Any Ngo/volunteer Work Or A Graduate Trainee Programme In Akure? / Start Up Your Own Career With Oriflame Cosmetics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NGO Start Up by Santafemetrix(m): 10:01am On Jul 05, 2017
International Society For Youth Orientation, Empowerment, Development & Poverty Alleviation. (IYEDPA)

Hello beautiful people. Hope you're all doing well.

I have always had this passion to help, to counsel, reorient, empower, develop and by extension, alleviate poverty in the society and among our youth in particular. I have been praying and hoping to have enough money to do it all by myself and on a large scale, but I found out that it would really be hard fulfilling my passion and vision all by myself, therefore, I came up with the idea of starting up an NGO that will create a robust platform which will enable me reach out and touch lives the way it has always been in my heart.

Touching people's lives positively is all that makes me happy and fulfilled in life and if we take a look in our society today, we will realise that there's much to be done in this regard.

I am hereby calling on like-minded people who genuinely have a passion to make a lasting impact in the society through investing in others and making their lives better, to come on board and partner with me. It's not all about money only, it's about vision, passion and creative ideas about ways to better the lot of the Nigerian youth, because if we can effect positive change in the youths of today, then we can rest assured that the future is in good hands.

The vision is a broad one which covers the girl child, campaign against rape, campaign against under age marriage, youth orientation and reorientation, development, empowerment etc... So, we have many fronts to work on and I will need diverse and dynamic individuals to work with.

Please note that this is an NGO and it's not intended to be run for profit, all I need is genuine passion and dedication to changing the society positively.

If you feel you can help or be a partner, please contact me via my email address: emmanuelemekjr@gmail.com
Re: NGO Start Up by Santafemetrix(m): 11:07am On Jul 05, 2017
Thanks to those who have already been in contact.
I'm still expecting more people; people who have a great deal of passion for selfless service to humanity.
Re: NGO Start Up by Santafemetrix(m): 4:58pm On Jul 05, 2017
Please keep the emails coming, we need more partners.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Some People Succeed In Life And Others Don't? / A Copywriter's Diary: A Copywriter's Emotion + Reasons Why I Can Do... / Geotechnics, Geophysical Survey And Borehole Drilling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.