Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Ini Edo, The New Face Of Chivita - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo, The New Face Of Chivita (16842 Views)

Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) / Ini Edo And Davido Pose For A Selfie / Ini Edo And Husband At Her Shoe Line Launch (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo, The New Face Of Chivita by sjeezy8: 9:41pm On Jan 31, 2010
lol @ tbaba

Yo amaka stop bugging me son
www.nairaland.com/attachments/23472_ini13_jpg0a35fc8b97e8aade86a1fea3ca1a1322

Im out cause I have to clear some snow of my car shorttttttttty
Re: Ini Edo, The New Face Of Chivita by THEAMAKA(f): 9:43pm On Jan 31, 2010
I'm not bugging, just showing how repetitive you can be. smiley
Re: Ini Edo, The New Face Of Chivita by tbaba83(m): 9:50pm On Jan 31, 2010
Re: Ini Edo, The New Face Of Chivita by Goldmind1(m): 10:49pm On Jan 31, 2010
time wasters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Ini Edo, The New Face Of Chivita by lilamaka(f): 10:41am On Feb 01, 2010
iniedo shes a fine gurl reali blessed wiv al pysical attributes of a woman, 0MG
Re: Ini Edo, The New Face Of Chivita by milkan05(m): 12:06pm On Feb 01, 2010
I personally think chivita has d worst adverts running. very silly set up and songs. Every time it airs i scamper for my remote control to change the channel else i puke. eeeeeeeeewwwwwww angry embarassed sad angry
Re: Ini Edo, The New Face Of Chivita by mastalee(m): 5:20pm On Feb 01, 2010
Isn't She lovely?
Re: Ini Edo, The New Face Of Chivita by shilling(f): 4:58am On Feb 02, 2010
Don't know if y'all have seen this vid, Ini on her wedding day. Needless to say, she was really happy.

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=53839238724&ref=mf
It would probably help if you're on Facebook.
Re: Ini Edo, The New Face Of Chivita by Dialup(m): 1:53pm On Feb 02, 2010
Lucky Chap!! This is her time, Big up!
Re: Ini Edo, The New Face Of Chivita by ekundayok: 12:03pm On Feb 03, 2010
SHE DESERVE IT
Re: Ini Edo, The New Face Of Chivita by idifu(m): 5:13pm On Feb 04, 2010
i wonda why they aren't using an unknown beautiful naija chic from d street of naija, also the ad should av bin done in naija . these Indians are always treating us like spit , go to factories or companies owned by these stinking Asians then you will know what i mean sad
Re: Ini Edo, The New Face Of Chivita by shilling(f): 7:13pm On Feb 04, 2010
idifu:

i wonda why they aren't using an unknown beautiful naija chic from d street of naija, also the ad should av bin done in naija . these Indians are always treating us like spit , go to factories or companies owned by these stinking Asians then you will know what i mean sad

Yeah, that'd seem more real, and people would probably be able to relate to the ad more.
Re: Ini Edo, The New Face Of Chivita by Nobody: 8:22pm On Feb 04, 2010
So make we dey die for her abi?
Re: Ini Edo, The New Face Of Chivita by switypie: 10:47pm On Feb 07, 2010
Abeg, u guyz shud leave d gal alone&one thg i know 4 sure's dt dis gal's more pretty,handsome&beta than most of u crucifyin her. Abeg u guyz shud slow down on her a a ab ab ab abe abe abe abe abeg abeg abeg abeg abeg. Na beg i dey beg. Guynyt y'al.
Re: Ini Edo, The New Face Of Chivita by Nobody: 10:49pm On Feb 07, 2010
switypie:

Abeg, u guyz shud leave d gal alone&one thg i know 4 sure's dt dis gal's more pretty,handsome&beta than most of u crucifyin her. Abeg u guyz shud slow down on her a a ab ab ab abe abe abe abe abeg abeg abeg abeg abeg. Na beg i dey beg. Guynyt y'al.

I seriously hope for her that she is not. shocked
Re: Ini Edo, The New Face Of Chivita by Kunbee: 11:03pm On Feb 07, 2010
^^lol
Re: Ini Edo, The New Face Of Chivita by switypie: 11:27pm On Feb 07, 2010
U guyz shud pls cut low&al ye bad belle pls slow down on d crucificatn&by d way who r we 2 condemn a fellow human, ow righteous r we than she's. Even JESUS told d accusers&condemer of d harlot in d bible dt if any1 of dm know he's nt or has nt being guilty of sin 4rm childbirth,he shud pick a stone&go ahead.bt dy al cudn't, dy al left.so u c. None of u her accuser holy pass. No vexatn here pls, its jst a friendly match.Gudnyt,swit drms& slp. Dnt 4gt 2 say ur prayer b4 goin 2 bed.

Re: Ini Edo, The New Face Of Chivita by leleri: 9:50am On Feb 10, 2010
i used to like and respect her, heard she is married am not 2 comfortable with her moves of recent
Re: Ini Edo, The New Face Of Chivita by mamagee3(f): 11:54pm On Mar 06, 2011
michelin89:

I seriously hope for her that she is not. shocked
What?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Leo Babarinde Dasilva As A Little Boy / Happy 21st Birthday To Davido / Timi Dakolo Shares Photo Of His Dad As He Celebrates Birthday (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.